๐๐Ž ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐”๐“, ๐๐Ž ๐„๐’...

By l0vehearts

"Can't you see? It's you I wanna be with, no one else, and I don't want you to be with anyone else either, I'... More

I. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€
II. ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€
III. แดœษด๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข
IV. ๊œฑแด„ษชแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€๊œฑ๊œฑ
V. แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡
VI. สŸษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข
VII. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡๊œฑแด˜แดษด๊œฑแด‡ สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€
VIII. แดกแด€ษชแด›ษชษดษข แด˜แด€แด›ษชแด‡ษดแด›สŸส
IX. แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœแด›ษชษดษข
X. แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด›๊œฑ
XI. แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
XII. สœแดœษดษขแดแด แด‡ส€

ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด

4.4K 79 87
By l0vehearts

Let's meet your friends -

• The girls •

Cassie:
Name: Cassie White
Age: 17
Birthday: October 4th
About Cassie: Cassie was one of your first friends at Northlake and for that, despite all the things she does, she holds a dear place in your heart. Cassie comes from a rich family who spoil her with all the riches in the world. Cassie is perfect in everyway when it comes to subjects, besides English. Cassie is also very popular, especially with the boys.

Yuri:
Name: Yuri Ellson
Age: 17
Birthday: August 30th
About Yuri: Yuri and you aren't very close, you have more of a mutual friendship. Yuri is incredibly good at sports being in the school state team and getting into Northlake from a sports scholar ship. Yuri was a stern personality, one that would take others a while to get used to.

Scarlett:
Name: Scarlett Anne Johnson
Age: 17
Birthday: January 15th
About Scarlett: Scarlett is your closest friend in the group. She has a bubbly and affectionate personality. Her parents are quite rich, being in real estate. Scarlett isn't very good at a lot of subjects, causing frequent tutoring and assistance from you in school.

The boys •

Aidan

Name: Aidan Yuil
Age: 16
Birthday: February 8th
About Aidan: You and Aidan barely talk, but you don't hate each other. Aidan comes from a middle class family, getting into Northlake through a music scholarship. Aidan isn't too popular but does have a few girls in love with him due to his good looks and kindness, but rejects most of them to focus on his music.

Elijah
Name: Elijah Young
Age: 17
Birthday: December 11th
About Elijah: Elijah and you don't particularly like each other. Frequently arguing and fighting when the group isn't there. Elijah is quite popular and has never had a problem with finding a girlfriend. He comes from a rich family and never has to worry about school as he claims he's settled for life.

Kaito
Name: Kaito Aki
Age: 17
Birthday: July 22nd
About Kaito: Kaito is quite close with you. Frequently talking and hangout at any given moment. He's quite kind to you and you both seem to get along quite well. He's quite smart and extremely popular with the ladies and men.

Killian
Name: Killian Kazuki
Age: 17
Birthday: July 22nd
About Killian:
Killian has an huge obsession over you because of a tiny incident that happen during in the library. He is 17 and in the same year as you.
__________________________________

Facts and information about other things:

Northlake Academy:
Northlake academy is a super rich boarding school. Northlake has some of the best students in Music, arts, sports, education and more. It's one of the best schools in your state.

Your dorm:

School uniform:

|
—> the tie is plaid

Y/n L/n:
Name: Y/n L/n (Your name and last name)
Age: 16
Birthday: Y/b (Your birthday)

Notes:
I've never been to a boarding school, and my version of one is very unrealistic. Please don't attack me.

Also this 'book' may contain serious topics, please be aware, stay safe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 246 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? โ™ฆโ€ขโ™ฆโ€ขโ™ฆ "[Reader]" "The time has com...
Scared | โœ” By P I H U

Mystery / Thriller

563K 24.3K 47
"Don't move." His dark eyes narrowed slightly as suddenly, he strode and grabbed her wrist, taking advantage of her current state. She stood, her on...
40K 744 18
A new school year in high school awaits you! You're excited! New friend's! New classes! New Teachers and other stuff! But you think about the boy tha...
151K 5.9K 36
โฅ๏ธŽ ษช แด„แด€ษด'แด› สŸแด‡แด› สแดแดœ ษขแด yandere! roommates x reader โ€โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•เฎ“เน‘โ™กเน‘เฎ“โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ€ When (Y/N) moves in with five strangers, things start out surprisingly well...