We are the Hamilton

By itwouldbejustasfun

(We are the tigers/Hamilton fanfiction) If the Hamilton and we are the tigers characters collided in high sch... More

Setting up the story line😃
Chapter 1- the meeting
Chapter 2- friday
Chapter 4- the sleepover (part 2)
Chapter 5- the sleepover (Part 3)
Chapter 6-the sleepover (last part)
Chapter 7- the football team
Chapter 8- kates biggest regret
Chapter 9- Kate and Eva
Chapter 10- a bad idea and a break up
Chapter 11- setting up the party
Chapter 12- the party
Chapter 13- the hangover
Chapter 14- Monday
Chapter 15- Annleigh's breakdown
Chapter 16- vocal rest
Chapter 17- the pep rally (part 1)
Chapter 18- the pep rally (part 2)
Chapter 19- The Park
Chapter 20- fun facts with __
Chapter 21- the prom
Chapter 22- the sleepovers
Chapter 23- what just happened?
Chapter 24- John and Chess
Chapter 25- the hospital
Chapter 26- a confession
Chapter 27- things change
Chapter 28- Libby
Chapter 29- Kinda Graduation
Chapter 30- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BITCHES
Chapter 31- the kisses
Chapter 32- summer
Chapter 33- summer part 2
Chapter 34- last day of summer
Chapter 35- first day of school
Chapter 36- Tryouts
Chapter 37- callbacks
Chapter 38- did you make the team?
Chapter 39- cheer sleepover pt 1
Chapter 40- Cheer sleepover pt 2
Chapter 42- Cheer sleepover pt 3
Chapter 43 -Cheer sleepover pt 4
Chapter 44- First Practice
Chapter 45- hospital
Chapter 46- dating AND a breakup?!
Chapter 47- New Gym! Wait have you seen the uniforms?
Chapter 48- game day!
Chapter 49- this should be fun
Chapter 50- again?? (Pt 1)
Chapter 51- again?? (Pt 2)
Chapter 52- funeral

Chapter 3- the sleepover (part 1)

49 2 0
By itwouldbejustasfun

Rileys POV:

"Cairo I swear to god if you don't get here soon I will kill you." I yelled into my phone. "I'm at the gate give me a sec." I heard talking but I couldn't make out what she was saying.
"I'm at your house now. I'm parking in your driveway." She hung up the phone.

"Cairo get in here." I yelled as I saw her car pull up.
"I'm coming, I'm coming." She said and pulled her backpack out of the car and walked in my house.
"Basement?"
"Basement." We both walked down the stairs and I shut the door behind me.
"So what exactly did you need help with?"

Peggy's POV:

"ELIZABETH ANN I SWEAR IF YOU DO NOT GET DOWN THESE STAIRS I WILL COME UP THERE AND GET YOU MYSELF!" I yelled up the stairs. Angie, John, and Philip looked terrified. Maria walked in the house.
"You ready?" She asked.
"ELIZABETH GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I yelled and Maria took a few steps back.
"Geez Peggy, we still have 20 minutes until we have to be there." Eliza said as she was coming down the stairs.

"I just don't want to be late." I said.
"Who even is taking us?" Maria asked.
"Our mom." Eliza said as she was stuffing a sweatshirt in her backpack.
"Corn is down for a nap, so is Rensselaer. Catherine is playing in her room. Angie your in charge of your siblings. Philip we have to drop you off at swimming and John we have to drop you off at tap class." Mom said as she was coming down the stairs. "Catherine has ballet today too." Angie said. "Right. CATHERINE!" She came running out of her room in a leotard and sneakers. "Dance bag for you, swim bag for you, and a dance bag for you." Mom said as she was handing my siblings their activity bags.
"I'm taking you too Maria?"
"Mhm." I responded.
"Everyone in the car. Cheer girls your the last stop. Sorry if your late." We all ran out of the house and climbed in the car.

Annleigh's POV:

"FARRAH WE HAVE TO GO!" I yelled as I was fixing my skirt. She's not in the house, shocker. I got my phone and called Farrah. It went to voicemail. "Hi Farrah, it's Annleigh. I have no idea where you are, and we should be leaving now. So if you don't call me back, I will absolutely go without you." I hung up the voicemail and started putting on my shoes.

Matties POV:

So I got to Rileys house and I was standing outside with Reese, Kate, Chess, and Eva. Everyone was making small conversation, but it was mostly just awkward. The door swung open and Cairo was standing in the doorway.
"Welcome ladies! Party's downstairs!" She said and we all went down in the basement.

Farrah's POV:

Yep at at a party don't know where and I really don't care. I looked down at my phone: 30 missed calls, 10 voicemails, 106 texts. All from Annleigh. And she is still calling me. I picked up the phone.

"Farrah! Where on earth are you?"
"I don't know, where are you?"
"This is not the time, we were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago."
"So leave 10 minutes ago."
"We're on our way, where are you?"
"I really don't know. I'm going to drop a pin."
"Farrah-"
"How do you drop a pin?"

Rileys POV:

"Does anyone have an update on Annleigh and Farrah?" I asked after were were sitting in the basement for 10 minutes.
"There's no service." Kate said kind of annoyed.
"Oh sorry, umm, the WiFi is WilliamsS5G and the password is: 009 explanation point capital B dash 498 capital C 3 star, star, star....star capital D y19."
"Annleigh just text, 'I just found out Farrah's in a different county. I'm going to go get her now.'" Chess said.
"A different county?!" Eva asked.
"How?" I asked hesitantly.
"I don't know." Chess said.
"Who's driving them? Annleigh dosnt have her permit." Kate said.
"Clark." Reese replied.
"How do you know?" Kate asked.
"She texted the group chat."

"What about the new girls?" Mattie asked then the door bell rang.
"I'll get it." Cairo headed up the stairs. After a few moments the girls came down the stairs.
"You're late." I said.
"I have 7 brothers and sisters and they had other things going on." Eliza said.
"Oh that makes- 7 others?!" Chess asked.
"If your counting the dead ones there would be 15 of us." Peggy said it was silent for a good 5 minutes.
"Annleigh and Farrah." I said changing the subject and breaking the silence.
"Farrah is probably-" the girls came though the basement door.

"You're late." I said in a sing songy voice. I shouldn't even have said it so nicely. They were 30 minutes late.
"It's not my fault Clark drives like a little bitch."
"What happened here?"
"Someone pregamed a little too hard." Annleigh placed her bag down.
"I'm here," Farrah dropped her bag on the ground. "let's cheer." Farrah walked to the couch and sat down. She pulled out her phone.
"Hell no. Take her home." Kate complained.
"Last time I took her home drunk I got grounded for not watching her."
"I'm fine, y'all are over reacting." Farrah drank from her water bottle.
"That is just water." Farrah looked at me. "Yes." She said after a long pause. She winked. Oh dear god.

"She's not going to kill us, right?" Peggy asked.
"She shouldn't do anything that stupid." Annleigh said.
"She's going to kill us." Peggy mumbled.
"I got this." Betsy said as she walked over to Farrah.
"No I don't think that's a good-"

"Farrah?" Betsy asked, cutting me off.
"What?" Farrah asked annoyed. Eliza sat down on the coffee table.
"Can I see your water bottle?" Farrah handed it to her. Eliza moved it on the table. She looked at Farrah's legs and arms, then at the team who was all gathered around the stairs.
"Why does she have claw marks on her legs and arms?" Betsy asked.
"Oh, they're from Satan." Farrah said. Elizas eyes went wide.
"They're from who?" She asked, panicked. "Her dog! She has a dog named Satan." I said.
"Not the devil, he acts like one but he's a dog." Annleigh said.
"Oh thank god." Eliza said quietly.
"So Farrah, we are not going to drink because we are 15, not 21." Eliza said and Farrah flipped her off.
"You're not my mom. You can't tell me what to do." Farrah shoved Eliza a bit.
"I give up." Eliza said and stood next to us.

"Let's just learn the cheer for the peprally." I said.
"Can't we just watch tv?" Kate asked.
"No electronics during the sleepover. Actually, give me your phones." I said and held out a box.
"I don't remember that rule from last year!" Annleigh complained.
"Just do it." Everyone put the phones in the box and I put it on the one shelf.
"Let's play truth or dare." Cairo suggested. "Can't we just stick to the agenda?" I asked. "No. Let's play truth or dare."
"Fine." Everyone walked over to the couch and sat down. I leaned against the wall because there was no more room on the couch.

"Annleigh." Cairo said as she sat down on the arm of the couch.
"I'm not playing." Annleigh said, not looking up from her bag.
"Just play." Cairo said annoyed.
"Fine."
"Are you a virgin?" Annleigh looked at me. "Yes. And I am proud of that." Everyone turned to look at me. I looked down at my nails.
"Oh come on, it's Riley. You two totally fucked." Cairo said.
"We didn't." Annleigh said. I made a high pitched squeaky noise.
"WHEN I WAS HOME?!" Farrah yelled. "No." I said.
"Then h- EWW!" Everyone jumped off the couch. Except Annleigh.
"WE DIDN'T SLEEP WITH EACHOTHER." Annleigh yelled and everyone slowly sat back down on the couch.

"Well this is going great." Peggy said sarcastically.
"Who's next?" Cairo asked.
"I'll go." Mattie said.
"Mattie, truth or dare?"
"Dare." She said hesitantly. Cairo grabbed Farrah's water bottle off of the table.
"That's mine."
"Sharing is caring bitch." Cairo unscrewed the lid to the water bottle.
"That is just water, right?" I asked. Cairo didn't answer.
"No. Don't." Eliza said.

"What do you mean don't. It's a dare. She has to do it." Cairo said.
"Look at Farrah." Eliza said.
"Excuse you."
"Not what I meant." She paused. "Farrah is very clearly drunk and she is a better human when she isn't. She went to school drunk one day and she wasn't that nice, we all saw he flip me off too. She wouldn't do that when she is sober." Farrahs mouth hung open and everyone just started starring at Eliza.
"Yes I would." Farrah said and Betsy sighed. Cairo handed the bottle to Mattie and Mattie took it.

"Mattie just do it." Cairo said after a few minutes of silence.
"Mattie don't."
"Do it."
"Don't."
"Yes."
"Mattie don't listen to her."
"Mattie listen to me."
"Mattie drink it."
"Don't drink it." Matties eyes darted from Eliza to Cairo every time one of them spoke. "Do it."
"Don't do it."
"Don't listen to her, do it."
"Don't turn out like Farrah."
"Umm leave me out of this?" Farrah said. "Fine. Just don't to it." Mattie drank from the bottle. I ran over to them and took it from her.

"No more. We are done with that." I said and put the bottle on the shelf near the phones.
"And that's what we call a party." Cairo said as she was rubbing Matties back. "Who's next?"
"I warned you." Eliza said and then she tripped over Farrah's backpack.
"Ope." Reese said and giggled then pulled Eliza up.

"Alright not that this isn't fun and all, but we should work on the cheer." I said.
"Can't we just have a normal sleepover?" Kate asked.
"This isn't a normal sleepover, it's a practice in a social context." She sighed.
"Riley, Farrah and Mattie are drunk and we don't want to cheer. Let's maybe not. Well, Mattie isn't drunk but I think she's a shade of green." Annleigh said.
"I'm not-" Mattie threw up.
"Peggy, take her to the bathroom. Riley get towels or something and I will clean it up." Eliza said. Peggy snapped up and took Mattie into the bathroom and I went upstairs with Cairo and Annleigh.

Peggy's POV:

Mattie and I have been in the bathroom for 10 minutes, she threw up 3 times on top of the one she did near the couch. She is crying and shaking on the floor near the toilet.
"It's going to be fine Mattie, it will be alright." I said as I was rubbing her back. She said something but she was crying so much I couldn't understand her. I sat down next to her and brought her head into my shoulder.

"Are you guys ok in there?" I heard Annleigh asked.
"Uhh, maybe we should call her parents." I said.
"Is it bad?" Chess asked.
"Uhh, she's not throwing up."
"Can you help her out here?" Eva asked and I stood up.
"Mattie can you stand up or do you need help?" I asked and she looked at me.
"I think I can stand up." She said and I backed up to give her room. She slipped and hit her head on the counter. She then fell on the ground.
"Oh shit." I muttered. I picked her up off the ground and opened the door. The girls screamed after they saw Matties head.

"Am I ok?" Mattie touched her hand to her head and it got covered in blood. She screamed and Reese and Farrah ducked behind the couch.
"Youy ok! It's just a small scratch! I'll get you a band-aid and some Advil and you'll be fine." Riley said and helped Mattie lay down on the floor. Mattie then passed out. "Is she alive?" Reese asked, peering over the couch.
"She's breathing." Riley said. "It's fine." She went upstairs and left the rest of us downstairs. Cairo and Annleigh stood up and went upstairs. That left me, Farrah, Reese, Kate, Chess, Eliza, Eva, and Maria downstairs with a passed out Mattie.

Farrah and Reese were still ducked behind the couch, Kate and Chess were sitting on the bench near the far wall, Eva and Maria were sitting on the couch, and Eliza and I were standing around Mattie.

This sleepover could not get worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 365 22
Alexander Hamilton and Eliza Schuyler are the exact opposite of each other. Though they have their differences, their love prevails. Alexander Hamil...
16.4K 598 68
Lin Manuel Miranda High is one of the top schools in New York, only the very intelligent (and the very rich) are able to attend. But what happens whe...
16.2K 260 43
This is my first fanfic so sorry if it's bad😅 it's basically like those Hamilton react to the future cuz I realized that there weren't many... ships...
651 21 16
John Laurens x Alexander Hamilton Probably slow burn but not too much "You were right, we're better as friends" Modern College AU Plz don't steal m...