Where I Belong (The Boys X OC...

By TheLostWr1t3r

You've always been bullied growing up, and have always been an outcast and Different from everyone else. Your... More

Background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5 (BONUS CHAPTER)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5 (BONUS CHAPTER)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 5

179 2 2
By TheLostWr1t3r

Swagger POV:

We got to... I guess Phoenix's house. Gaege opened the door and shouted out "GUYS! WHERE'S PHOENIX!? WE NEED THEIR HELP!" "What?! What's going on?" Some guy asked. "Some girl attacked my friend, and he got knocked out!" I told him. "Wait, who are you guys?" The same guy asked. "I'm Swagger, and This is Ayden, I said referring to my friend in my arms. "Ok, I'm Mully, and I'll go get Phoenix." He said and went to find them.

Then he came back with someone. "I heard someone got knocked out?!" They said. "Yeah, we got attacked by some psycho girl on the street, she threatened us again, and my friend stood up to her, and she knocked him out." I told them. "Ok, follow me, I'll take you to the guest room." They said. "Ok, thank you so much." "You're welcome. And my name's Phoenix, and you are?" "My name's Swagger, and This is Ayden." "Alright Swagger, just around here." We went around the corner to the guest room.

"Just gotta go get my first aid kit, I'll be right back." Phoenix told me. "Ok, thank you." I said And they left the room. I put Ayden on the bed. "Ayden, everything's gonna be ok, Phoenix will help you. Just hang in there." I said with tears in my eyes while holding his hand. "Ok, I'm back." They said.

- Time Skip to after Ayden/Smashing gets all fixed up -

"Aaaand there we go. He should be ok, just knocked out for a while." They told me. "Thank you so much Phoenix. I don't know how to ever repay you." I told them. "Oh, it's nothing, really." Phoenix told me. I gave them a hug. "Thank you again." "You're welcome. And you guys can spend the night here, I don't mind." They said while setting some Ibuprofen and Water on the nightstand. "Yes, please, thank you." I responded. Phoenix nodded and left the room. "It's ok Ayden, you'll be ok." I told him once again holding his hand.

"Swagger? Ayden?" I heard a girl say, I turned around and our friend Kristy was there. "Kristy!" "Swagger!" We hugged each other. "What are you doing here? And what happened to Ayden?!" She asked me. "That girl who attacked us on the street before?" I asked and Kristy nodded. "She knocked out Ayden, then Gaege and Reekid brought us here, and Phoenix got Ayden patched up." I explained to her. "Where have you been?" I asked her. "Well, I was still living on the streets since I lost you guys, and Then that girl from before attacked me at the park yesterday, and Josh took me in." She explained. "Who's Josh?" I asked. "Did someone say my name?" Some guy in a beanie hat came in. "Oh, Josh, This is Swagger and Ayden. Swagger, Ay-Ayden... This is Josh." She introduced us to each other. "Well, hello Josh." I told him. "Hello Swagger." He told me.

Ayden POV:

I suddenly woke up in a bed, my head was pounding, but other than that, I was fine. My vision cleared to see Swagger, Kristy, and some guy. "G-Guys?" I asked. "Ayden! You're ok!" Swagger said and hugged me. "Good to see you're awake, buddy." Kristy told me. "Y-Yeah, wh-where are we? And Who's that?" I asked pointing to a guy in a beanie around our age. "Oh, my name's Josh." He told me. "And my name's Ayden, and I guess you already know Swagger and Kristy." I responded. "Yep, where did you guys come from? And Kristy, how do you know these guys?" Josh asked her. "It-It's a long story." She said while rubbing the back of her neck. "Ok, follow me." She said as she went into the hallway with Josh behind her. "We should get some rest man, you need it." Swagger told me. "Yeah, we probably should." Swagger  crawled into bed next to me and laid down. "Night Swagger." "Night Ayden."

Kristy POV:

I took Josh into the hallway and closed the door behind me. "Well Josh, you should know what we've gone through." I started talking. "Swagger, Ayden, and I have runaway from our hometown. We never had a safe place to live, It was just 3 friends against the world. We would always get threatened and beat up by people all the time. Even though we haven't done anything wrong, just people hated us, I guess. I guess we just weren't normal like everyone else. Anywho, we ran away from our hometown and ended up here in Florida. But then, the girl that attacked me at the park?" I asked him seeing if he knew who I was talking about. He nodded in response. "She messed with me, Swagger, and Ayden. She would threaten and attack us every chance she got, asking for our money, and always hurting us." I started crying. Josh gave me a hug. "I-I'm so sorry Kristy. No one should have to go through that." We pulled away and he had tears in his eyes. "Thank you Josh. But then we got split up..."

Flashback
(This may be kind of violent for some readers)

Still Kristy POV:

It was Swagger, Ayden, and I on the streets. We ran away from our hometown, looking for a safe place for us. Suddenly, some psycho chick jumped out at us. "LISTEN HERE YOU FREAKS! HAND OVER YOUR MONEY AND I MIGHT JUST LET YOU GET OUT OF HERE UNHARMED." We all jumped and got scared, but the thing is, we didn't have anything to offer. "We don't have any money." Swagger said. "We don't want any trouble, we just don't have anything, I'm sorry." Ayden told her. Then she pulled out a knife. "I'M NOT GONNA ASK YOU AGAIN! HAND IT OVER, OR I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET IT!" We started backing away slowly. She then jumped on Ayden. "Let go of me!" Ayden shouted. Swagger jumped on the girl trying to get her to let her go. "YOURE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" She dropped the knife and I grabbed it. She over powered Swagger, knocking him out, and she grabbed Ayden. "JUST RUN KRISTY! DON'T WORRY ABOUT US!" Ayden yelled. "NO! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU GUYS!" I yelled back. She punched Ayden in the stomach and he was on the ground. "GOOO!" He yelled. The girl stared towards me, and started coming for me, and I just ran. "I'M SORRY GUYS!" I yelled, And I just kept running.

End of Flashback

Still Kristy POV:

"That girl attacked us. She hurt Ayden and Swagger. And they just told me to run. And so I did. But I wish I could of helped them." I explained to Josh while crying. He held me in his arms. "I'm so so so sorry Kristy. No kid should ever have to witness or go through that." He told me while also crying. Josh has to be one of the sweetest people I have ever met, I never want to leave his side. "But on the upside..." He started talking again. "You guys are back together now, and you have us." He told me with a broken smile. "Yeah, I-I guess we do. Thanks Joshy." I told him and gave him a hug.

Josh POV:

Kristy told me about how her and the other guys got here and got separated. I genuinely felt so sorry for them. I'm so glad that I helped Kristy last night. And Thankful that Gaege took Swagger and Ayden back here, and Thankful for Phoenix letting them stay here. We were still hugging, but I didn't want to let go of her, I just wanted to keep her safe in my arms. We eventually let go of each other and looked at one another. "Uh... Should we head to bed? I think Swagger and Ayden are asleep, and It is pretty late." Kristy told me. "Yeah, we probably should." I said, and we headed to the game room.

Kristy laid down on the one couch and I tucked her in. "Night Kristy." I told her. "Night Joshy." She told me with a beautiful smile. I laid down on the other couch and went to sleep.

Phoenix POV:

I left Swagger alone with Ayden a while ago. I hope Ayden's ok, he should be though. He had a small cut on his head, and he was knocked out, but other than that, he seemed relatively ok, physically, at least. I wonder where they came from. Kristy also said something about being attacked last night too. Maybe it's the same person doing these things, I don't know. Anywho, I went up to my room to go to bed.

Gabby and Gaege were staying in here with me too. I may have a big house and all, but I only got so many beds and couches to offer. I got in my bathroom and brushed my teeth (I already showered and changed earlier). I came back in my room and got into bed with Gabby/Gaege. "Night Gabby, Night Gaege." "Night, Phoenix." They both said and we went to sleep.

And that my Cinnamon Rolls is Chapter 5 of Where I Belong, I hope you liked it, and I'll see you in the next one! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 620 39
*author note : i wrote this in middle school with no clue what i was doing. As i have graduated i no longer have the time or interest to fix this sto...
138K 3K 35
A school au where you get to go to the same school with Albert (known as his yt name, Flamingo.) and his best friend Kaden! And I've added your best...
12K 340 17
Name : Jeon Jungkook Age: 22 Girlfriend: None only one ex Rich or poor: Super rich Worker or student: Student of XXXX University. Cold and rude or n...
15.5K 123 43
Really just a bunch of Lord of the Flies preferences and one shots:D -Ralph -Simon -Jack -Roger -Piggy Felicity❀️