•𝓞𝓝𝓛𝓨 𝓕𝓞𝓡 𝓨𝓞𝓤•||KV

By gukkie_ss

Jeon jungkook loves kim Jennie Kim taehyung loves park bogum . what could go wrong? . . they loved but "they... More

I.N.T.R.O
Prologue
ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX (yoonmin)
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII

XVIII

432 11 2
By gukkie_ss

I came infront of the mirror.." what is he planning now..?!"
I quickly dressed up with the dress tae gave me...

When I came out from the bathrom checking the clothes tae gave me..I opend the bedroom door only to find everyone was here like my friends,even my parents and some stranger it should be his friends and the apartment people I thought....

"happy birthday samchon"

PARK NAEUN
(i like her soo much who all sees TROS..??)

naeun my friend's daughter shouted which made me to realise today is my birthday..
I was dragged by tae and naeun to the centre of the hall where they had the cake..

everyone wished me I stood there without doing anything..
hobi shook me "what are to looking at cut the cake.."

I blowed the candel and cut the cake and everyone stared singing..I took one piece and held it near tae and he slapped me..

Wat!!

"Hey kook what are your looking at cut the cake dude.."jackson said in anyonnce. I returned to my senses by jackson who hit my head..

"Why should we cut the....cake we can celebrate it without cutting the cake right hobi hyung...?" I asked hobi hyung maybe he can understand..!!

"Cut the cake kook" I was a little scared what if he really hits me..?

With shaky hands I cut the cake and held the peice near tae..

"What are you doing jungkook.." he said and took the peice and fed it to me..

"happy Birthday jungkook"he said with a boxy smile..And everyone started cheering..

I was a bit shocked but it's ok..I don't know what's in store for me..
he turned to the blonde hair midget boy I remember seeing him on the hospital..he took a box from him which was packed in a pastle purple colour with a little bow on it..

"jungkook don't open it now..open it when there is on one I make it specially for you.."

I smiled and tried to get away from the place tae pulled my arms and hooked with his..and told to took photos..for every picture he held me biceps..it was very new to me......

The guest started to eat and slow music was played at the background..the loud noise of children's giggle and chatters of guest filled the air...

Me and mr.kim sat in one couch in the living area with hobi hyung and yoongi hyung tae's friends boyfriend that I came to know he is also hobi hyung's studio mate...

they were talking about something while having a peice of cake in their hands..tae was talking to jimin while serving the cakes and juice for the guests and children..

"Jungkook.?"

"Yes father"

"Getting up late... going to office to late.. happy married man huh?" He said as he pat my thigh..I don't know what to say I just laughed.

"Did tae ever bought you drinks?" He asked smile never left his face..

"No father..why are you asking..??"

"When tae needs some work to be done he'll buy me drinks to bribe me.." I said in a confused tone..

"Ohhh it's ok..ah jungkook why don't you open the gift?" He said pointing at the gift box placed at the table

"Ah yes father.." I quickly took the gift in my hands and was about to open it but was stopped by father..

"Tae told not to open infront of everyone right?"

"Sorry father I forgot"

I quickly took off from the place and entered the bedroom I was so angery and frustrated seeing the made it so worse...

I threw in full force on the ground at the same time naeun and her friends open the bedroom room wide open making father seeing me throw the gift tae gave me on the floor..I stared at him and saw his face sadded and his smile disappeared....

I quickly went after the kids and shooed them from the room..

I came out of the room and sat next to him..

"Did you see the gift?" He asked me..

"Yes father I saw.."

"I also saw.."

he said with a pained smile in face trying to hide the sadness inside him..I looked at him and tried to smile..and he smiled back..

Author's pov
Time skip

"Tae I'm leaving.."
mr.kim said to tae who was in the kitchen washing the dishes..

"Why are you leaving so early.."tae came wiping his hands in the apron..

"I have a important meeting baby it'll take atleast 2 weeks after that I will definitely come ok?"

He said cupping tae's cheek who had a cute pout on his face..tae nodded in return mr.kim turned to jungkook and shook his hands

"then I'm leaving" he said "appa I'm comming to send to off.." tae said

to which mr.kim agreed they both went nears the basement area leaving jk in the house though he wanted to join him in sending mr.kim off but mr.kim Kindly refused..

while leaving the house mr.kim turned to jk and just said ' thank you' and left which gave a pang to Ji's heart..

ok coming back..

Tae and Mr Kim reached the basement..they neared the car and then..

"Tae..?" Mr Kim said gaining tae's attention..

"Yes appa?" He smiled his boxy smile

"Are you happy...?"

(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Thats all as I promised another chapter..
One important note..

Name : Kim hee-so (alpha)
Mate:Kim Areum (omega) died while giving birth to tae..
Occupation: owner of Kim entreprises
Loves: his only son Taehyung and does everything for him..
Note: he had heart attack 2times so he's kinda a little sick..

♡(> ਊ <)♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.8K 56
Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to man also but never he thought a modelli...
7.9K 208 6
" Tae : Where are you Koo? Why did you left me alone? Why didn't you take me with you? Namjoon : Why don't you just except that he's no more? Baby pl...
819K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
165K 10.3K 41
A totally unexpected marriage between a most beautiful cute bunny and cold handsome tiger . Jeon jungkook never thought that he will get married to...