MAFIA'S ADDICTION

By Taeshya

A simple girl, who is very cheerful and caring, and has a simple life. What will happen if the most fearful... More

CHAPTER:- 1
CHAPTER :- 2
CHAPTER:- 3
CHAPTER:- 4
CHAPTER:- 6
Taehyung's house tour
CHAPTER:-7
CHAPTER:-8
CHAPTER :- 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER:- 11
CHAPTER:- 12
CHAPTER :- 13
CHAPTER :- 14
CHAPTER:- 15
CHAPTER:- 16
CHAPTER:- 17
CHAPTER:- 18
CHAPTER:- 19
CHAPTER:- 20
CHAPTER:- 21
CHAPTER:- 22
CHAPTER:- 23
CHAPTER:- 24
CHAPTER:- 25
CHAPTER:- 26
CHAPTER:- 27
CHAPTER:- 28
CHAPTER:- 29

CHAPTER:- 5

3.7K 114 24
By Taeshya

Y/N pov

Yesterday's night I couldn't sleep peacefully. My mind was just thinking about that incident. I was just thinking about Jackson and my relationship. I can't live without him, the same goes for him. What if I lose him? Nono, I won't let it happen.
With that my alarm started ringing.

I got up from my bed went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I came downstairs and saw everyone.

Lisa:- Oh you came, let's eat breakfast.

I just nodded.

Jennie:- Did you called Jackson?

Y/N:- No, I will do it after breakfast.

Jennie just nodded.

After breakfast, we sat on the couch and called him.

Y/N:- Hi baby, how are you?

Jackson:- Fine, how about you baby?

Y/N:- Could you come to our house.

Jackson:- Baby are you ok? Did something happen?
He asked in a worried tone.

Y/N:- Come to the location I am sending it to you.

Jackson:- Ok baby.

With that, I cut the call and send him the location.

After some time the doorbell rang.
Y/N:- I will check it.

I opened the door and saw Jackie, I hugged him tightly. He just rubbed my back.

Jackson:- let's go inside and talk. Hmm?

I nodded my head.

We sat on the couch, I told him everything from the start. I broke down in tears.

Jackson:- Don't cry Y/Nieeee.

I just hugged him

Rose:- I guess you guys should leave the country.

Jackson:- Yeah rose is right. We should leave from here.

I looked up with my teary eyes.
He wiped the tears,

Jackson:- Don't cry baby, I hate it when you cry.

I nodded. He pecked my head.

Jackson:- Go pack your bag, we will leave within an hour.

Lisa:- I will help you.

We went upstairs I packed my bag and came downstairs.
I am very sad that I am leaving my friends again after I meet them after a long time. I guess it's my fate.

Y/N:- But where are we going?

Jackson:- We are going to the US, there is a cousin of mine.

Y/N:- Oh ok.

I hugged my friends. Their eyes were glossy. Seeing them. In this state, I also started to sob.

Lisa:- Yah*sob* why a-are you-u crying.

I didn't say anything and just hugged them tightly. They hugged me back.

Jackson:- Let's go y/n, it's the time for the fight.

Y/N:- I will miss you

Rose:- We will miss you too y/n.

Jisso:- Don't forget to call us.

I smiled and nodded.

Lisa:- Byeeeee

Y/N:- Byeeeeeee

We left from there and got inside the car.

Taehyung pov
I was sitting in my cabin. Suddenly Jungkook came panting.

Jungkook:- Hyung, hyung

Taehyung:- What happened jungkook.

Jungkook:- Y/N is leaving the country. She is going to the US with Jackson.

Taehyung:- WHAT!!!

I slammed my hand on the table.

Taehyung:- That bastard has the guts to take my love away from me. He has to pay for this.
Jungkook call everyone and take out the car we need to go to the airport to bring my fiance. *smirk*
Jungkook nodded and left.

Taehyung:- I told you love but you didn't listen to me. Now face the consequences.

With that, I left.

Y/N pov

We entered the airport. And suddenly I heard someone yelling my name. I looked back and my heart sank. I grabbed Jackson's arm.

???:- LEE Y/N!!!

He came closer towards us.

I dragged Jackson by his arm but he didn't move.

Y/N:- Jackson let's go from here.

He yanked my hand away from his arm and stood still. I started to sweat.

???:- You have the guts to take my love away from me.

Jackson:- So what Taehyung, she is my girlfriend and I will take her with me where ever I want. Who are you to say?

Taehyung:- *smirk*, well she is mine. Her future and present is me.

With that, he took the gun from his waistband.

Nobody's pov

It looks like the time paused for a moment. A gunshot echoed through the airport. Everyone was silent. No one was dared to speak to the World's most feared and dangerous mafia.

Taehyung shot Jackson in his heart.

Y/N pov

JACKSON!!!!, I screamed making everyone attention to me.
I quickly went toward his body. I started to shake his body even knowing that he will not wake up.

"No you can't leave me, you said you will be with me till my last breath, we will walk together.

WHY!!! WAKE UP, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME.

My hands were all bloody.

Suddenly someone pulled me by my arm. It was that freaking bastard. He said
" Let's go, your tears are precious don't waste it for that guy.

"LEAVE ME YOU MURDERER, YOU FREAKING PSYCHO. YOU ARE CRAZY. I yelled on his face.

I can say from his facial expression that he was angry.
He came closer towards me and said.

" Yeah I am a psycho, I am crazy for you. Why don't you get that I love you? Your present and future is me. Get that inside your head. I don't care if you want to stay with me or not. He is not the right guy for you. I love you and you will be the mother of my child. Get that.

"I hate you, I will never marry a murderer like you". I said in a while crying.

" My love is enough for both of us. He spat on my face.

Taehyung:- Clear this mess and take this shit out of my face.

Guards:- Yes boss.

I pushed him with all my strength and ran at my full speed.

Taehyung:- Aish! Wrong move baby girl. I told you but you never listen to me. Why you are so stubborn.

With that, I ran after her. She can't run away from me. Soon I caught her wrist and turned her around.

Y/N pov.

I ran as fast as I could. I turned and saw him running towards me. How can he run so fast?
I saw soon grabbed by my wrist.
I saw a white cloth in front of my nose. I soon started to get blurry vision. My head started to spin. Soon black dots started appearing. 
I was going to fall on the ground, soon a muscular arm caught me.

"Sleep tight, my love"

That's what I heard before blacking out.

---------------------------------

Hi guys I am back. Hope you all guys are doing well. I guess you all liked the chapter. I know it is a bit long. Stay safe, happy, healthy. Eat well and sleep tight.  Support me.

Don't forget to vote and comment. It encourages me to write😃.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 11K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
12.1K 586 21
KTH X READER My very first work Kim Taehyung A cold, ruthless and emotionless mafia worker who only believes in either not catching or not leaving. H...
8.9K 300 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
203K 6.5K 20
He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell in love with her at first sight.His life...