Stronger Together (bxb) ✔

By Kibika

Even though I'm a mess and I still don't think I'm good enough for him, I want to date him. I haven't managed... More

UPDATED Author's Note
Character List
Chapter 1 - Chase
Chapter 2 - Chase
Chapter 3 - Jesse
Chapter 4 - Chase
Chapter 5 - Jesse
Chapter 6 - Bryan
Chapter 7 - Chase
Chapter 8 - Chase
Chapter 9 - Jesse
Chapter 10 - Bryan
Chapter 11 - Chase
Chapter 12 - Jesse
Chapter 13 - Chase
Chapter 14 - Jesse
Chapter 15 - Bryan
Chapter 16 - Chase
Chapter 17 - Jesse
Chapter 18 - Chase
Chapter 19 - Jesse
Chapter 20 - Chase
Chapter 21 - Jesse
Chapter 22 - Chase
Chapter 23 - Chase
Chapter 24 - Jesse
Chapter 25 - Chase
Chapter 26 - Bryan
Chapter 27 - Chase
Chapter 28 - Jesse
Chapter 30 - Chase
Chapter 31 - Chase
Chapter 32 - Jesse
Chapter 33 - Chase
Chapter 34 - Bryan
Chapter 35 - Chase
Chapter 36 - Chase
Chapter 37 - Jesse
Chapter 38 - Chase
Chapter 39 - Jesse
Chapter 40 - Chase
Chapter 41 - Jesse
Chapter 42 - Chase
Chapter 43 - Chase
Chapter 44 - Bryan
Chapter 45 - Chase
Chapter 46 - Chase
Chapter 47 - Chase
Chapter 48 - Bryan
Chapter 49 - Chase
Chapter 50 - Chase
Chapter 51 - Chase
Chapter 52 - Chase
Chapter 53 - Jesse
Chapter 54 - Chase
Chapter 55 - Jesse
Chapter 56 - Jesse
Chapter 57 - Chase
Chapter 58 - Bryan
Chapter 59 - Chase
Chapter 60 - Chase
Chapter 61 - Chase
Chapter 62 - Chase
Chapter 63 - Jesse
Chapter 64 - Chase
Chapter 65 - Chase
Chapter 66 - Chase
Chapter 67 - Bryan
Chapter 68 - Bryan
Chapter 69 - Chase
Chapter 70 - Chase
Chapter 71 - Chase
Chapter 72 - Chase
Chapter 73 - Chase
Chapter 74 - Chase
Chapter 75 - Jesse
Chapter 76 - Chase
Chapter - 77 - Chase
Chapter 78 - Chase
Chapter 79 - Chase
Epilogue - Diego

Chapter 29 - Bryan

2.1K 85 132
By Kibika

Bryan's POV

A smile graces my face as I feel the tiny warmth against my side. Without opening my eyes, I pull Jesse right up against my body, breathing in his alluring cherry blossom scent. Jesse lets out a tiny groan and slings his arm over my chest and wraps his legs around one of mine. I let out a light chuckle and press him closer to me. I bathe in the serenity of his embrace, listening to the steady sound of his breathing.

Last night was beyond amazing. Since the first night I saw this beautiful, blushing boy at that night club almost eight weeks ago, he refused to leave my thoughts; not even for a second. And last night I finally got to have him again. It felt so surreal to kiss him, to hold him and to make love to him. I've only gotten to hold him in my arms three times since we met and never for this long. I don't want this moment to ever end.

But of course the universe is cruel and I feel Jesse stirring in my arms. I wonder if I pretended to be asleep if this moment would last longer. I feel him lift his head from my chest and he lets out a soft laugh, pressing a light kiss on my exposed peck. His silky smooth lips, send jolts of pleasure coursing through my body.

He slowly slides his naked body up mine and I force myself to remain unresponsive, ignoring the heat that immediately rushes to my groin. If I open my eyes now, that would be a cue for him to leave. I want to stay in bed with him forever.

He stops moving for a few seconds, only to reposition himself so that he is straddling me; gently rocking back and forth on my naked crotch. My body shivers with immense pleasure in response to his actions and I can't restrain myself any longer. I grip his hips, trying to still his provocative rubbing against my already rock hard erection.

Jesse chuckles. "I knew you were awake." My eyes flash open and Jesse laughs at the guilty look that is no doubt plastered on my face.

I audibly gasp, forgetting how to breathe for a few seconds as Jesse's beauty literally takes my breath away. He is wearing the most jovial and carefree expression that I have ever seen; yet his blueish grey eyes have a hint of mischief and lust in them. His blonde hair is sticking up in all directions, a memento of the pleasure filled night that we shared.

The morning light streams in from the window behind him casting a gold glow all around him. His flushed cheeks complement his flawless, sun-kissed skin. He is the embodiment of perfection.

As I stare into his complex, thoughtful and captivating eyes, I know that all I'll ever want is him. He's exactly what I have been searching for but I just didn't fully realize that until now. I love him and I know I will love him for the rest of my life.

"Officially be my boyfriend," I whisper hesitantly, raising my voice a little at the end. Even though I know he will say yes, I can't help the little seed of doubt in my heart, that he might not be that into me.

"Yes, although I kind of already assumed that we were boyfriends," Jesse replies sheepishly and I chuckle as his adorably flushed cheeks heat up even more.

"Come here, my little tomato. Let me smother you with kisses," I murmur and Jesse immediately chuckles and connects our lips.

*********************

"You're sexy when you cook," Jesse purrs and I hear the clicking of a camera.

I chuckle and turn around to face him. "Did you just take a picture of my butt?"

Jesse smirks and gets up from his seat at the kitchen island and saunters towards me. I can't help the groan that escapes me as I watch his seductive approach. He stops when he's right in front of me and my gaze drifts down to his slightly swollen red lips. I gasp when I feel a hard slap on my left butt cheek. My mouth hangs open as I watch the little devil tomato chuckle.

"Well since you're my boyfriend now, this..." He moves his other hand behind my back and I feel him grope both of my butt cheeks. I let out a throaty moan at the waves of pleasure that action sends through my body. "Is all mine," Jesse finishes, running his tongue erotically over his lips.

"Yes, all yours," I coo, bending down to capture his mouth with mine. Jesse grins and I feel him gently nip my bottom lip as my tongue prods at his upper lip, requesting entrance, which Jesse instantly grants.

I reluctantly pull away from him to check on breakfast and as soon as I am backing him, Jesse slaps my butt again.

"Should I take you back to the bedroom?" I tease with a chuckle.

Jesse chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist, burying his face in my back. "I can barely sit as it is, I don't think I could take any more," Jesse mumbles into my back, letting out a soft sigh.

I take the last piece of bacon out of the pan and turn off the stove before I twist around in his arms. I wrap my arms around him and kiss the top of his head, feeling his still damp hair on my lips. "I'd be open to bottoming if that's something you'd be into." I've only been on the receiving end a few times and it was mediocre at best but it wasn't necessarily bad so I don't mind trying again.

Jesse's head snaps up, his cheeks bright red and his eyes gleaming with excitement. "Then what are we waiting for, go get naked Vampy."

"We should probably eat first," I say, chuckling at his excitement. As if on cue, Jesse's stomach lets out a low rumble and his crimson cheeks darken.

"Ok, food first, then more sex," Jesse replies, bringing one of his hands up and tugging my face closer to his.

I give him a deep kiss before nodding and moving away so that I can make our sandwiches. "Did you make up with Chase," I ask tentatively.

"Yeah I did, he was thinking of..." Jesse trails off and gives me a sad smile.

I stop slicing the tomatoes. "Chase was sexually assaulted?"

"Dean told you!" Jesse immediately shrieks and his eyes fill with a mixture of irritation and rage.

"He didn't tell me! Diego and I overheard him on the phone. He mentioned Diego's name and we know that Dean has been really busy with a sexual assault case so we put the pieces together," I reply sheepishly. "But even then Dean didn't confirm anything, I swear!" I have to at least try to defend Dean, I don't want Jesse thinking that he can't be trusted.

All the anger and irritation seems to fade from Jesse and his face falls. I walk around the island and sit in front of him gently taking his hand. The confidence that he always exudes is now replaced by a vulnerability; so pure and delicate. "Talk to me, Jesse," I encourage, rubbing circles on the back of his hands. I've never seen him like this and every fibre in my body is begging me to comfort him.

"He shut me out... again," Jesse whispers, staring off into space as slow tears roll down his cheeks. I kiss the back of his hands and his tear filled eyes refocus on me. I smile in response, urging him to go on. "The day that we reunited, he was going to..." Jesse trails off but by the pain in his voice I can imagine what he was going to say.

"I told him to come to me if he needed help, that he wasn't alone. But as soon as he encountered a problem, he shut himself off. Two days, Bryan. Two days he locked himself in his room. I thought I was going to die. I didn't know how his mental health was. All I did for most of those days was picture him lying in a pool of blood." Jesse's voice cracks and he is full on sobbing by the time he finishes.

I pull him onto my lap and he wraps his arms around my neck as he bawls. I can feel his tears soaking through my T-shirt but it doesn't matter. All that matters is comforting the crying boy in my arms. I squeeze him tighter against my chest and I wipe the stray tears that are now running down my cheeks.

"I was so scared," Jesse forces out between sobs, after a few minutes of him sobbing and clinging to me. "I know I need to be strong for him but it's hard, especially when he pushes me away. And it's not fair for me to yell at him. I know he wants to deal with stuff on his own and I respect that. I just... I can't help but feel like I need to do more. And I can't help the hurt I feel when he pushes me away. I just want to help but he won't let me."

I hug the weeping boy in my arms tighter and press kisses into his hair. "You're both so strong and I think that Chase might be stronger than you give him credit for." I chuckle as something dawns on me. "And you're both so similar. He's trying to deal with things on his own and you're trying to deal with things on your own. But if you don't talk to him about things that bother you, isn't it unfair to expect Chase to talk to you about things that bother him?"

"So I should get mad at him for making me worry?," Jesse mumbles and I can hear the sarcasm in his voice.

I chuckle and gently stroke Jesse's hair. "Not mad but maybe you shouldn't be so cautious about sharing your feelings with him."

Jesse sniffles loudly and continues sobbing relentlessly while I comfort him. I don't know how long I sit there with him curled up on my lap but the sobs eventually lessen and Jesse lifts his head. Even with puffy red eyes and a tear stained face, he is still the most beautiful person that I have ever seen. I press a long kiss to his forehead and when I pull away, he is smiling at me.

"You might be right." Jesse rubs away the drying tears from his cheek. "And thank you. For just now and for helping to keep me sane when I called you in tears yesterday morning,"

"Any time Jesse, I really mean it. I will always be here for you, in whatever way you need," I reply trying to pour my recently discovered undying love for him into my words.

Jesse smiles, one filled with joy and relief. "Promise?" He whispers.

"Cross my heart and hope to die," I reply, gingerly brushing his hair out of his face.

Jesse laughs and drops his head back into my chest. "Oh my god!" he yells as his head shoots up, narrowly avoiding colliding with my chin. "Diego knows! How did he react? Is he still interested in Chase!"

I chuckle and nod my head. "He is still very interested in Chase. You should have heard Diego gushing about him, he was like a love struck puppy!"

Jesse grins at me and I can see the elation and almost visible weight being lifted off his shoulders at my words.

"Diego might be a little intense but I know he will take good care of Chase," I reassure Jesse. I have no doubt that Diego will love and care for Chase with all his heart. He's already so crazy about him.

Jesse's smile at my words quickly turns into a frown. "I hope Chase isn't too mad when he finds out that you and Diego know," Jesse mumbles. He stares off into space for a moment before shaking his head, flashing me a big smile and pressing a chaste kiss to my lips. "Now you said you'll be there for me in whatever way I needed so I need a BLT sandwich and more sex stat."

I chuckle at the sweet scarlet cheeked boy in my lap and nod in agreement. 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! ❤

If you have time, feel free to check out the books by ani_dn, they're all so heart felt and fun with some humour and great characters! Thank you so much for all of your thoughtful comments and interaction so far, it really means a lot! ❤

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed the chapter, don't forget to vote and/ or leave comments! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 59 22
A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and years later I took a job, back there. Back...
1.2M 49.5K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
882K 41.5K 35
#264 in Romance 06/02/2018 #267 in Romance 03/01/2018 #304 in Romance 07/01/2018 #455 in Romance 24/12/2017 *** Joshua Pits was a big man and that wa...
125K 220 1
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...