๐•๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š | โœŽ

By chanelchxrry

โYou're still a prick.โž I say out of breath. He kisses down my neck lightly biting between kisses as I hastil... More

๐ฉ ๐ซ ๐ž ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐œ ๐ž
๐š ๐ž ๐ฌ ๐ญ ๐ก ๐ž ๐ญ ๐ข ๐œ ๐ฌ
๐ฉ ๐ซ ๐จ ๐ฅ ๐จ ๐  ๐ฎ ๐ž
๐ข
๐ข๐ข
๐ข๐ข๐ข
๐ข๐ฏ
๐ฏ
๐ฏ๐ข
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข
๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฑ
๐ฑ๐ข
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ
๐ฑ๐ฏ
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฑ๐ฑ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข

๐ฏ๐ข๐ข

21.5K 460 134
By chanelchxrry

————
𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐬
————

"So who's gonna be the one to drag her home..." Aziel trails. We've been watching Phoenix get drunk as fuck for the past hour.

"Not me." I reply quickly.

"Well Aspen sure as hell can't do it," Aziel gestures toward her, "Look at her."

I look towards Aspen and she's half passed out on the table beside us. I have come to realize Aspen's tolerance for alcohol is very low.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" I suggest.

Aziel considers before answering, "Okay, but none of that best out of three bullshit." I nod in agreement.

"Rock, paper, scissors says shoot." We say at the same time. I put out rock and Aziel puts out paper. I curse under my breath.

"Good luck dude." Aziel laughs in my face. He walks towards Aspen trying to wake her up. She instantly attempts to punch him in the face from being startled, but he dodges it quickly.

"Wanna trade yet?" I ask chuckling.

"No, at least Aspen's not as stubborn as Phoenix," Aziel teases as Aspen finally gets up, "And she's shit faced? Your really gonna need the luck."

I sigh and begin to walk towards the bar, trying to figure out how to get her to leave.

"Do you believe we're the only people in the whole universe?" I hear Phoenix talking the bartender's ear off and gesturing wildly with her hands as I get closer, "Because I sure as hell don't. Like the universe is giant! There is absolutely no fucking way we're the only people in the universe. Because that would suck, because we're all horrible people. And you know what's weird? NASA first started exploring the ocean. And then they stopped and now they're searching space? What if they've found something deadly in the ocean and they're just looking for a way out of he-"

"Quite the conspiracy theorist darling." I stop her mid sentence. The bartender gives me a thankful look and goes to take someone else's order.

"Could you not interrupt me?" She hisses, "Anyway as I was saying Rich- where'd he go?"

"Away because he couldn't stand you," I roll my eyes, "Let's go."

"Go where?" She slurs.

"Back to the hotel. It's almost 1 o'clock in the morning." I pinch the space between my eyes.

"I'm not even done drinking." She gestures towards her drink almost smacking me in the face.

"Oh I think your plenty done Phoenix," I glare, "That's your eighth drink not including the tray of shots you took."

"Why do you even care?" She takes a large gulp of her drink.

God, this fucking woman.

"I don't. Aziel and I played rock, paper, scissors to see who had to drag your wasted ass back to hotel."

She doesn't say anything for a minute, her brain clearly lagging hard. "You lost?" She asks and then bursts out laughing. She smacks her hand on the bar counter wheezing, and leans back in her chair almost tipping the whole thing over.

"Jesus Christ Phoenix," I grab the back of her chair so it doesn't fall. I pull two twenty dollar bills out of my pocket and set them on the bar, "We're going." I pull her out of her chair. Before I can fully drag her away from the bar she downs the rest of her drink -which was a lot- in one go.

"Bye Richard!" She yells to the bartender as we leave the club.

"Oh my God, you're so embarrassing." I sigh in frustration.

"Then leave me here." She leans against the wall of the club and slumps down against it.

"Phoenix I'm not gonna fucking leave you alone, completely wasted, in the middle of the night, in a foreign country," I furrow my brows, "Now get up."

"I can't." She mumbles sleepily.

You've gotta be kidding me.

I pick her up from under her shoulders and set her up right. She stumbles as we start walking forward.

After a few minutes of walking I finally decide to ask, "What made you wanna get wasted anyway?"

"Can't a girl just get drunk without needing a reason to?" She sighs exasperatedly.

"Yeah, but I feel like you're not usually the type to get drunk for no reason."

"Oh don't act like you know me." She almost stumbles into the wall of a building.

"I'm not. I'm just making an assumption," I say, "So...what was it?"

"Oh you know same old same old." She answers simply.

"And what's that?"

"Do you actually care or your just bored?" She questions eyeing me.

"As you said before, your on my team or whatever so kinda," We turn down another street getting closer towards the hotel.

"Your trying to take advantage of my drunk state to get me to tell you secrets!" She gasps shocked. I feel the urge to laugh at her drunk reaction.

"Me? Never." I smirk.

"Do you think I'll remember this tomorrow?" She asks.

"Maybe bits and pieces." I consider.

"Well if I tell you and I don't remember it's like it never actually happened right?" She scratches her head.

"Um...sure..." I furrow my brows.

"Can you keep a secret?" She look towards me like a child.

"I mean we're kinda trained to do that." I raise a brow.

"No need for the sass, asshat," She rolls her eyes at me. She then started to explain how Jes did recognize her but only because he thought she looked like Celia, her mom. She thinks he believed her lie. I told her how thinking isn't good enough and then she almost smacked me for interrupting her.

Then she started rambling drunkenly about how him talking about her mom triggered something insider her. I stayed silent through her rambling since she sounded like she needed to get it off her chest.

Every now and then I find myself feeling bad for her. Having to have seen something like that at fourteen must've been horrific.

God knows I would know.

We finally get back to the hotel and Phoenix passes out in the elevator.

I pick her up rolling my eyes, so over this whole ordeal. She better not be a pain in my ass for at least a week for doing this.

I unlock her hotel room door and walk towards her bed. Aspen is snoring loudly in her bed the pillows and blankets swallowing her tiny body whole.

I drop Phoenix on her bed. I debate leaving it at that, but I take off her heels and pull the blankets over her body. I find an Advil bottle in the bathroom and take out a couple for Aspen and Phoenix. I get two bottles of water from the mini-fridge and leave it on their nightstand.

Fuck me, this is as far as my good deeds to her go for the next month. I roll my eyes at myself and leave her room

♚♚♚

I love this chapter.

Hayes needing to be responsible because he's a respectful man and isn't just gonna leave Phoe drunk alone in a foreign country>>>>

When guys do the bare minimum decency>>>>

LMFAO ok thank you guys for reading and thank you so much for 3k, I love you all<333

P.S: I just wanna mention that I started school again *sigh* so I'm sorry if updates are a little slower, I have a bunch of chapters pre-written so I will have things to upload, but my motivation to edit and upload them might be down but i'll try my best to upload once a week (probably mainly on Sundays) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.3K 50
Draft โ€ข unedited. โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข "And I do love it when a man is at the pointy end of my dagger." I push the blade in more, a sliver of skin parting as red...
74.7K 2.6K 57
"Do you normally make-out with the people you're hired to kill? It doesn't strike me as very professional." "Put the gun down," Gabriel panted, not...
482K 13.5K 65
โš ๏ธโš ๏ธMature contentโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸI do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
688K 20.1K 56
"I always thought that the first time I'd be on my knees I'd be praying..." I held my breath lowering myself to my knees in front of him, "Then worsh...