toaster bath- g. weasley

Oleh not_urproblem

in which a girl has seen a future that is unavoidable, but decides to take matters into her own hands. OR Nes... Lebih Banyak

synopsis
cast
introduction
poison
hanging
the hero
412
brain freeze
Muggle Studies

DISCLAIMER!!

149 6 3
Oleh not_urproblem

this story is NOT for the faint hearted!!!

this story contains-

• talks about death
• constant (very constant) suicide attempts
• broke bitch virus
• AND A MISERABLE MC

once again,, if you are uncomfortable with these themes please do NOT read this fanfic!! there will be some things that may trigger you,, consider this your warning!!!

the story is mainly about a girl who attempts different types of ways to commit suicide, in other words, a suicidal 'maniac',, inspired by the anime character Dazai Osamu from Bungo Stray Dogs.

if they is anything else that I should put warning to or have missed,, please let me know!! if a chapter holds some themes that might be difficult for some readers to read,, I will add an additional warning at the beginning of the chapter, but EVERY CHAPTER TALKS ABOUT/ ATTEMPTS AT SUICIDE!!!

with that being said,, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!
-dest☔︎︎

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

72.5K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
246K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
439K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

548K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...