Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

08- Gianna's Depression

544 25 68
By weasleytwinsimp11

(Alicia Spinnet ^^^)

  "Well what a surprised!" said Y/n as she opened the door to see Alicia. Adrian peaked his head and turned to look at Miles who was face palming.

"Oh yeah! I had to ask Angie where you live, hope you don't mind my unexpected visit." said Alicia as she walked in, she headed her a plant as Y/n made a face and grabbed it. "Present for your new home!"

"Oh well thanks!" said Y/n as she gave Miles and Adrian a face. "Would you like some water or something?"

"Oh no i'm good! Hi Miles! Hi Adrian." said Alicia sitting down next to Miles.

"Hi Alicia." said Adrian as he got up and walked over to Y/n who was in the kitchen.

"Yeah hey." said Miles looking at her annoyed.

"So, I was wondering if you all didn't have anything planned today, we should hang out." said Alicia as she moved closer to Miles.

"We?" said Adrian as Alicia nodded. Emilia apparated facing Adrian and Y/n as their eyes widen.

"Hey! Sorry i'm late, I just came back from Hiraeth. That's why I look like this but I didn't want to go home and change since I felt like I was already late." said Emilia as Y/n and Adrian stared at her, Miles sunk in his seat as Alicia looked at him. "What? Am I to overdress? Should I go home and change?"

"I think you look nice." said Alicia as Emilia's eye twitched, she turned around to see Alicia nearly sitting on Miles lap.

"Oh! You're here." said Emilia blinking hard, Alicia gave her a smile as Miles slowly moved away from Alicia. "Well.. have fun with that.."

Alicia gave Emilia a glare as Y/n gave Miles a look and nodded at Alicia. "Uh... Sorry Alicia, we can't hang out with you.. we have something to do." said Miles as he got up quickly and walked over to Emilia who moved away from him.

"Oh well why don't you and I hang out later?" asked Alicia as Emilia turned to Y/n, Adrian rested his chin on his palm and chuckled.

"Oh well i'm going to be busy all day.. maybe another day." said Miles, Alicia got up and nodded as she kissed Miles on the check while Emilia glared at him.

"Alright well send me a letter, tootles." said Alicia as she disapparted. Miles wiped his cheek and turned to Emilia as her eye twitched.

"ToOtLeS." said Emilia mocking Alicias voice. Miles opened his mouth but before he could say anything Emilia stopped him. "I don't wanna hear it."

"Shall we go now?..." asked Y/n trying to avoid the awkward tension.

"I mean.. cant we just bring Gianna here." said Adrian as Y/n gave him a look and held out her hand so he can grab it. "Fine..."

Adrian grabbed her hand as Miles held out his for Emilia who gave him a look and apparated by herself, the four of them appearing in front of the Puceys Manner. "Oh come on Adrian, you're here to see Gianna." said Y/n as Emilia knocked on the door, it slowly opened as they looked down to see an house elf.

"Ah! Miss Emilia, Mr. Miles, Miss Y/n.. MASTER ADRIAN! You're back!" said the house elf out of excitement.

"Shh." said Adrian as the house elf covered its mouth. "Yes.. yes it's good to see you too, now let us in."

"Of course! Please come in! I shall inform your parents!" said the house elf and before Adrian could say anything, it vanished.

"Merlin.. well let's just go in." said Adrian as he closed the door behind him, he seen his mom coming from a corner as he quickly made his way up the stairs.

"Adrian?" said Mrs. Pucey as Adrian groaned and turned around, Y/n pushed him to his mother as she quickly went and hugged him. "Oh merlin, it's been so long.. you've grown so much, haven't you. Y/n! Oh so beautiful you are, come here."

"Hello Mrs. Pucey, how are you." said Y/n as she hugged her, Adrian rolled his eyes as Mrs. Pucey went and hugged Emilia and Miles.

"Oh i've been better dear, are you all here to visit Gianna. Oh that poor girl, she's been in her room for nearly a month, Cane is up there right now with her and Pansy Parkinson but i'm so glad you all came, especially you Adrian." said Mrs. Pucey as Y/n made a face to Pansy's name.

"Pansy." said Y/n as Emilia and Miles chuckled and looked at her, Adrian turned around and looked at her as she looked back at him.

"Oh well why don't you all go up there, huh?" said Mrs. Pucey, the four of them made their way up the stairs, walking into Gianna's room to see Cane and Pansy sitting on her bed.

"Adrian hi!" said Pansy as she turned around and looked at him, Y/n walked in behind him, tilting her head as Pansy rolled her eyes and looked back at Cane.

"Oh look who finally came to visit." said Cane as Gianna looked up, her bags were deep and her eyes red and puffy. Her hair looked a mess and her room was a horrible mess.

"Blimey Gianna.. what the hell." said Adrian as he looked around, she sighed and laid back in bed, Emilia pushed Pansy out the way and laid her head on Gianna. "You look a mess!"

"Adrian." said Y/n giving him a look, Gianna lifted her head and looked at him as Cane sighed sadly.

"How are you doing?" asked Emilia as she rubbed her back, Gianna looked at her and bursted into tears as Miles and Adrian looked at each other surprised.

"Oh come on Gianna... don't cry.." said Cane as he moved Emilia out the way, she gave Y/n a surprised look as Y/n returned it.

"Hey.. it's alright." said Y/n as she rubbed Gianna's head, she looked at Y/n and bursted into more tears as she widen her eyes and looked at Cane.

"Gianna it's been a month.. get out of bed already.. come on why don't we go to Diagon Ally, huh?" said Pansy as Gianna bursted more into tears.

"Fred and I were in Diagon Ally all the time!" cried Gianna as she cried harder.

"Blimey Gi.. let's open a window or something." said Miles as he walked over to her window and opened the curtain, letting the light shine in.

"Come on Gianna, let's go out to eat." said Adrian as he pulled her up, she pushed back and wiped her face.

"No! You guys don't get it! Having- having the person you loved killed! You don't know what it feels like!" cried Gianna as Emilia tilted her head.

"I don't?" said Emilia as Gianna turned to look at her as her face sadden. "Did you forget who was the first casualty of this war, Gi?"

"Oh Emilia.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean.." said Gianna as Emilia gave her a smile.

"I know.. I know you feel like nobody understands your pain. We all cared about Fred so much.. you know that was also Y/n's best friend, George's twin, Adrian, Miles and I's favorite prankster." said Emilia as Gianna had tears streaming down her face.

"I know it feels like nothing will get better.. but it will, alright?" said Y/n as she hugged Gianna.

"How.. how did you do it E? How.. did the pain stop?" asked Gianna as she wiped her face. Emilia nose twitched and looked at Miles.

"Well.. I have good friends who cared about me." said Emilia as she then turned to Cane. "The Bletchley boys have a way, don't they." Gianna cracked a smile and looked at Cane who was looking at her worried.

"It's okay to cry and yell and lock yourself in your room when you need to but don't push your friends away. I promise it's better when you have people around. Adrian, Miles and Y/n never left my side.. Fred and George as well.. they tried to make me feel better with all their silly little creations, i'm sure he wouldn't want you feeling this way." said Emilia as Gianna laid her head on Y/n.

"Why couldn't I have you two as siblings." said Gianna as Adrian made a face and rolled his eyes.

"Well you have me, to bad isn't it." said Adrian as Emilia moved out the way so Adrian can sit down next to Gianna. "Look, you take a shower because you smell, I have no idea how Y/n is letting you hug her but you do that, get ready and you and I are going out, alright?"

"Adrian I don't really feel like-"

"I don't care, you're coming out with me. You need some sun, trust me. When Emilia was cooped up in her room, I had to drag her out all the time." said Adrian as Emilia nodded with a small smile.

"Oh alright." said Gianna, she got out of bed as Miles, Emilia and Y/n held their breathes. Adrian made a face and looked at her.

"Blimey Gianna, when was the last time you took a shower." said Adrian as he held his nose, she gave him a look as Cane cracked a smile.

"Well I'll head out now, Gi. I'll be the next one taking you out alright?" said Pansy as she hugged Gianna and disapparated.

Gianna walked into the bathroom as Emilia started picking things up around her room. "Trust me, she'll feel better." said Emilia as Adrian gave her a look.

"Finally you come and see her, took you a bloody month." said Cane in a tone, Adrian narrowed his eyebrows and looked at him.

"Adrian just didn't want to come to his parents house." said Y/n as she help Emilia clean up around Gianna's room.

"Well i'm here now, aren't I?" said Adrian as Cane rolled his eyes.

"Late." said Cane

"You've been here everyday, doesn't Aria get upset with you?" said Miles as Cane looked away.

"Aria and I broke up." said Cane as Emilia looked at him surprised.

"You're kidding." said Emilia as Cane shook his head.

"Why?" asked Adrian

"She said I've been.. spending to much time with Gianna.. and stuff." said Cane as Miles narrowed his eyebrows.

"And stuff?" asked Y/n as she let a chuckle escape her mouth. Cane looked at Adrian and rubbed his neck as Miles and Adrian looked at each other.

"She thinks I like Gi.." said Cane as Emilia snorted.

"I thought that was obvious." said Emilia as Adrian shot Cane a look. Y/n and Miles rose their eyebrows and looked at Cane. "What? I mean, he's always cared so much about Gianna, even since they've first met each other."

"I do not like Gianna." said Cane turning red.

"Merlin, you like Gianna!" said Miles surprised. Cane punched his arm and told him to shush.

"No I do not! She's just my friend, alright!" said Cane as Y/n chuckled.

"Aww! That's so cute, you're turning red!" said Y/n as Cane looked away, Adrian rose his eyebrows and looked at Cane.

"Do you really?!!" said Miles as Cane made a face.

"Come off it, she's off limits." said Cane as Emilia and Y/n rolled their eyes and looked at each other in annoyance.

"Oh bloody hell, you all with that off limits is straight crap." said Y/n as Adrian turned to look at her.

"No, it's not because if Cane was to hurt Gianna, Miles and I would've stopped being friends." said Adrian as Y/n made a face.

"That's so stupid." said Y/n

"You didn't have a problem with her dating Fred?" said Emilia as Adrian rolled his eyes.

"Well because I know Fred wasn't going to hurt her.. well on purpose." said Adrian as Cane looked away.

"That's so dumb because you cant control your feelings, if Cane likes her then he should be able to have a chance with her." said Y/n as Emilia agreed.

"Well Cane doesn't like her." said Adrian as he turned to Cane, who's ears went red. "Or do you?"

"..do you want the truth?" asked Cane as Adrian rose his eyebrows, Miles turned quickly to his brother as Emilia smiled. "Ive liked her since I met her.. the first time our parents had dinner together and she had her long hair in her face and pretty smile.. but of course I was only ten and she was nine. I didn't know what it was until she started Hogwarts. I remember how excited she was that she was sorted into Slytherin and ran straight to me after.."

Miles raised his eyebrows as Adrian stared at him. "Then she told me she liked Draco her second year.. and that's when I started dating Aria.." said Cane.

"Do... do you really?" asked Gianna as everyone turned around to look at her, Cane turned red and face palmed as Y/n made a 'Oh' noise.

"You weren't supposed to hear that.." said Cane as Emilia and Miles slowly walked out of the room, Y/n grabbed Adrian and they joined after.

"But you do?" asked Gianna as Cane nodded, Gianna rose her eyebrows and stared at him as Cane looked down.

"I know you don't feel the same way, Gi. Don't feel force to think you have to say something alright? We've been bestfriends since we were ten, just don't worry about it. Forget it, alright?" said Cane as Gianna narrowed her eyebrows.

"But.. what.. if I don't want to forget it?" asked Gianna. Y/n, Emilia, Adrian and Miles who had their ears pressed against the door gasped as they looked at each other.

"Really!?" asked Cane as Gianna nodded, Adrian opened the door and looked at Gianna who was beet red in the face.

"What.. is... going.. on.. what is with you bletchley boys who end up liking their bestfriends, really! Unbelievable." said Adrian as Y/n chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"How about you and Cane spend the day together, huh? Thank him for being with you through it all." said Emilia giving her a wink and pulling Adrian out.

"I- I don't like that." said Adrian as Y/n grabbed his hand and walked down the stairs.

"Yeah.. I don't.. me either." said Miles as Emilia and Y/n rolled their eyes and smiled.

"Bye Mrs. Pucey! We're leaving now!" said Emilia sticking her head in the kitchen, Mrs. Pucey quickly came walking out and hugged Adrian as he groaned.

"Oh stop it! Ive had enough of you, how hasn't my wonderful Y/n left you yet!" said Mrs. Pucey as Y/n jaw dropped, Adrian smirked and looked at his girlfriend.

"Ah because she loves me." said Adrian grabbing Y/n face.

"You sure about that?" said Y/n as Adrian made a face and looked at her as she smiled.

"Yes, yes I am actually." said Adrian as Mrs. Pucey chuckled.

"Well, why don't you four stay for dinner?" asked Mrs. Pucey, Adrian and Y/n looked at each other and smiled slightly. 

"We would love too.. but we have a few things we need to too." said Y/n as Adrian nodded, Emilia and Miles looked at each other and quickly turned away.

"Oh that's to bad, I will have you over for dinner soon." said Mrs. L/n as she kissed Y/n cheek and lead them towards the door.

"Yes, we'll be delighted." said Y/n as Adrian rolled his eyes. "It was good to see you Mrs. Pucey."

"And you my dear." said Mrs. Pucey as they walked out of the house, Miles turned to look at them as he chuckled.

"And what do you have to do?" asked Miles as Adrian and Y/n looked at each other and chuckled, he grabbed her hand as they disapparted, leaving Emilia and Miles in shook. "Oh.. well do you want to hang-"

"Why don't you hang out with Alicia." said Emilia cutting him off as she disapparted leaving him alone. Miles placed his hands in his pocket and groaned, disapparting.

This is a short little chapter, which i felt like was kind of important

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 3.4K 63
sad boys and sad girls. the whole world is nothing but a crybaby
23.3K 459 32
Voldemort's back and the whole Wizarding World is simply in denial. But, that doesn't stop Fred, George, and Y/N from having fun at Hogwarts in their...
151K 2.9K 44
It's my first year at hogwarts, I've heard so much about it from my dad sirius and my uncle remus. I recently attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Mag...
115K 2.8K 92
MOVED --> IS NOW STARTING A REBOOT UNDER THE NAME "Forced into His Shadow" READ THERE! Everyone has heard of The Boy Who Lived. Except, what is it...