Bleach: Rise of the Descendan...

By EvonySiren2

She is the Descendant of the Great Dragon Lord who once ruled Hueco Mundo way before Barragan had taken the t... More

Chapter 1: A Blazing Introduction
Chapter 2: Persuasion
Chapter 3: Letters that smell of Death.
Chapter 4: Try-Outs
Chapter 5: A reunion with a memory.
Chapter 6: The tests~
chapter 7:Release and a Discovery
Chapter 8: Explanations
Chapter 9: A trainer and a mental breakdown
Chapter 10: Secret Setup
Chapter 11: A test of what you know
Chapter 12: Insanity & Restriction.
Chapter 13: It has begun...
Chapter 14: Traitors
Chapter 15: Pure Rage
Chapter 16: Unexpected
Chapter 17: A Five Hour Vacation
Chapter 18: Mine is better than yours!
Chapter 19: LET IT ALL OUT!
Chapter 20: Easing Depression
Chapter 21: Mispronunciations~
Chapter 22: The Meeting.~
Chapter 23: A new fear discovered~
Chapter 24: The Unexpected
Chapter 25: Spreading like wildfire!
Chapter 26: Her new rank and new insanity!
Chapter 27: The victim to abduction!
Chapter 28: The Resurrection
Chapter 29: His sorrowful past...
Chapter 30: Evident Fear
Chapter 31: Comprehension of loneliness
Chapter 32: Gaining Control.
Chapter 33: Complete Control!
Chapter 34: A break-out announcement.
Chapter 35 Sparring to new power, Pt.1
Chapter 36: Sparring to new power, pt. 2
Chapter 37: Eavesdropping.
Chapter 38: Wrath of the old ruler!
Chapter 39: A bet, in between the lines.
Chapter 40: The plan
Chapter 41: The day before the escape!
Chapter 42: The road to science!
Chapter 43: The need for knowledge.
Chapter 44: Go crazy!~
Chapter 45: The Truce
Chapter 46: The beginning of a new mystery
Chapter 47: Celebrating her return.
Chapter 48: What she doesn't know, will shock her.
Chapter 49: A special present.~
Chapter 50: The last present
Chapter 51: Signs of a new threat...
Chapter 52: Throwing a fit over a fitting!
Chapter 53: Her second envy
Chapter 54 Tear shedding relief
Chapter 55: Murderous.
Chapter 56: The kill
Chapter 57: A new song to practice!
Chapter 58: Another Report
Chapter 60: Til death do us part...
Chapter 61: Pain of loss
Chapter 62: To save a dying damsel.
Chapter 63: Step two- Gain Information.
Chapter 64: Cybernetic Display.
Chapter 65: Overwhelming Depression...
Chapter 66: Bloody Mary
Chapter 67: Research
Chapter 68: On the move again...
Chapter 69: He strikes again!
Chapter 70: Bring back the fire!
Chapter 71: Competition.~
Chapter 72: The New Captain!
Chapter 73: Pro skills.~
Chapter 74: A boy's Arrogance.
Chapter 75: Proposal.~

Chapter 59: Step 1- Investigation.

4 1 0
By EvonySiren2

In Yamamoto's office, there Kai's brother stood with his hands tied behind his back. A couple of Soul Reapers stood behind him to prevent any mishaps of him running off. The man had his head down, black and brown locks veiling past his handsome yet murderous face. Yama was standing before him, leaning on his cane and gazing upon the overprotective brother. "Sestuen...do you understand why you're here before me?" His eyes sharpened after he spoke, he was sure to get an answer out of the man if Morgus wanted to keep his sister safe.

Slowly, the said half breed rose his head and the only visible thing on his face was an open, small smirk. Not once had he lifted his brown eyes to make eye contact with the elder, he just kept his hidden gaze behind the casting shadow that was over his face. He didn't want the old man to see the sadistic look he had on his features, he was still thinking about the many ways he was going to murder those suspicious two; he tried to suppress his thoughts, so he could answer Yama accurately. "Yes...I do, I was informed of it earlier when one of the Captains came in with a couple of guards.~ In fact...I will be more than happy...to investigate for you if you deem it necessary..." he mumbled, his words were almost inaudible.

The old man just closed his eyes, then opened them and kept his stoic stare. " I will only deem it necessary if we have a lead on who the culprit might be... Aside from that, please do tell, time is of the essence," he demanded with a stern voice. The only thing he heard were ominous chuckles from the said man, then saw him lift his gaze up to meet his.

"Haro Tatsibura...Maiya Donieri, they are quite suspicious indeed... I was going out for Haro's blood since he would not leave my dear sister alone.~ When I found him, I remained hidden so as to not be discovered by any other bystanders... I eavesdropped on their conversation, Donieri stated- You almost exposed yourself and Kisaki will have our heads if she were to be-... Tatsibura covered her mouth, so she couldn't finish... Knowing how stealthy I am, I'm quite surprised that he was able to sense me.~ Whoever this Kisaki woman is, must be the one behind all the abnormal and hybrid species killings.~ They were quite swift with gripping onto their zanpakuto hilts defensively, it was as if...they thought I found out about something. That was when Tatsibura answered, saying I truly have no idea what you're talking about, I was simply speaking about the store owner; Saying that, she'd have our heads if we were found out that we worked there! We would have to quit our jobs if we were found out! and when I questioned his defensive act, he simply said- We thought we were going to get jumped! It is only natural...for people to take up arms when they feel that their lives are in danger!~ After that, I simply accepted their excuse and gave them a warning." Morgus was known to be a very memorable person, being able to memorize anything that he needed or wanted to keep in mind. As said before, that was one of the most unique traits he had, that Aizen found useful.

Yama didn't even shift in his stance, he had listened intently to be sure he heard everything right. He wasn't aware of Setsuen's talent with memorization, yet he didn't question his accuracy either. They did seem suspicious by how Morgus explained it to him...the only thing that kept echoing in the elder's mind though was the name Kisaki. His eyes lowered in thought, trying to think back where he's heard that name before. "Odd...very odd indeed... I feel as if I know the name...from somewhere..." the elder stroked his beard in thought, trying hard to recall where the name came from; that was until Morgus spoke up.

"The two did say, however...that this Kisaki lady was the store owner of the new gothic shop.~ My sister and I visited there not long ago, perhaps I could point you to its location?~" he questioned, his brown eyes kept the murderous look and the veil of shadow not once ceased.

"Hmm...yes. Any kind of opportunity we can get to gain more information is not to be passed up. I wish for you to investigate for me, I will send the only Lieutenant that won't raise any suspicion with you. Yachiru Kusajishi is the Lieutenant of squad eleven and is underestimated by anyone who doesn't know of her rank. As long as she does not wear the Lieutenant's badge, she will be in perfect disguise. I'm positive she will act like any other child who sees something that they want. I will give you some money to take with you, so you may buy something for her there and a little something for yourself, you must appear natural as much as possible," he explained in a serious voice, with his gaze remaining hardened like before.

He pulled a bag of coins out from under his desk, then placed it on the surface. Hearing Setsuen chuckle darkly to himself, nod, and begin to leave, he handed one of the guards the bag of coins. The second guard untied Morgus and quickly stepped back, watching him get handed the pouch from the other guard. "Before you go...please refrain from wanting to kill the culprit if you find out who it is... If Tatsibura is there, do not act unless you are attacked, understood...?" he asked with a warning in his tone, he knew all too well that Morgus wanted to murder the vampire...considering the information given to him by Ukitake.

"Understood, Head Captain...hmhmhmhmhmhmhm...~" Morgus sang and giggled lightly as if he was having a glorious day. His head was turned only allowing the side of his mouth to be seen from over his shoulder...he was smirking. With that, he made his way out of the office and exited the place. He paced down the steps, flash stepped, and appeared high on top of an arc way not too far away. His smirk widened when the scene changed and showed the side of his lips. "I understand indeed...Head Captain...~ Oh how I will murder him, tear him apart until he becomes unrecognizable.~ Even then, I will still kill the man...but that will be after...I ruin him. The sweet sound of his skin ripping and exposing the muscle from beneath... The cries he would give would be music to my ears, I may even record it to keep it as a memory I can look back to.~ Hehehehehehehe.~" he giggled before the scene changed, to show the Head Captain wandering down the staircase not far from him.

~~~Elsewhere~~~

Back with the Head Captain, he was making his way through the paths of the Seireitei. My Lieutenant should have no trouble delivering the letter to Captain Zaraki... he mentally reassured himself, before jumping to a different subject. I do hope they find something on this Kisaki woman... he added, then spotted Captain Komamura walking down the same path as he. He managed to catch up to the dog man and followed by his side, which caught the furry man's attention.

Sajin's brown eyes looked down to view the elder and curiosity rose. "Head Captain, is there something you need?" asked the dog and saw the old man nod, though didn't peer up to meet his eyes.

"Yes, Captain Komamura... I need you to do me a favor. Could you go inform Captain Zaraki that he is needed to help assist in one of his subordinate's training? I too, am going to assist and I would like you to as well. All the other Captains are preoccupied and cannot help with the training," Yama explained, still not making eye contact with the Captain.

"I see... Very well, I will assist and go inform Captain Zaraki. Who is it that we're training?" Sajin questioned and moved his gaze forward, trying to guess who the person might be.

"Kaiorin Koumetsu..." that reply made the fluffy man instantly halt in his step, eyes widening and shock growing on his features. The elder halted as well just a few inches ahead of him and turned around. "Is something the matter?" his question snapped him back to reality after noticing the surprise on his face.

"I... I just wasn't expecting her to be the one to require training...forgive me," he mumbled and sighed, before pacing up next to the elder. He and the old man continued their trail, soon continuing. "What kind of training, might I ask?" he questioned, moving his brown eyes over to Yama in a quizzical manner.

"Koumetsu requires a few people at the level of Captain, to occupy her when she is in her frenzied state. She needs help mastering her fusion but doing so, requires her to fuse two minds together, two personalities. Hers and her Zanpakuto's, them doing it will mentally pain her and cause her to lose her mind. Her will to keep going is remarkable, so she will be able to pull through even though her mind will be lost to insanity. She will not have any control over her body, her mind will constantly be taken over by either personality and will try to take control of her body. So I'll be expecting her to act insane, to cry, to laugh maniacally, or to scream out like a hollow. She would probably want to fight, not fight, be angry and not angry; both sides will be trying to dominate over the other, to gain control of her body. This fusion is dangerous, so that is why she asked for help... We Captains must keep her physical body busy and protect bystanders who might appear, while both of the personalities are combining," he paused, shut his eyes in the process, and opened them right after.

"Hopefully that will not happen, the secret location I've picked out does not have anyone there," adding to his words, the elder glanced up at the said male to his side and looked back down.

"Alright, if this means help maintaining her control and mastering her level of power, then so be it," he accepted and saw a two-way split before him. He stopped, faced the elder, and bowed in respect. "Here is where we part ways, Head Captain," With that, the elder just nodded and made a sound of agreement. Hearing that, the fluffy Captain stood to his full height and walked down a pathway, leaving him standing before the fork in the road. He continued towards his destination and it took a while before he finally reached it.

A huge clearing full of dirt and hardly any grass was in view, barely any trees around and a clear sky above that showed the sun almost setting. It was getting dark now and it was about time for everyone to show up. He knew he didn't have to tell the others how to get to where he's at, all he had to do was raise his reiatsu a little to give away his position; doing so, he shut his eyes and focused. Slowly, his pressure rose but not so much to where everyone in the Seireitei would get alarmed by it. "That should suffice for now..." said the old man and opened his gaze, taking in the scenery once more.

It didn't take long for everyone to meet up, except for Zaraki and Komamura...they were late. Kai and Daomig'rah both stood in the middle of the field; she was sitting down cross-legged with her bankai out and her dragon laying down on the ground behind her. Yama kept gazing at the beautiful flaming dragon that had the mask shape of some pterodactyl with long pointed horns. Her fire was gorgeous, it illuminated most of the shadows that cast down upon some parts of the field by the lowering sun. They are late... the elder mentally noted. As if on cue, Komamura and Zaraki both appeared next to him

"Head Captain, forgive us for our lateness... I had to show Captain Zaraki the way, knowing that he can't sense spiritual pressure," Sajin stated with a quick bow, then turned to see the eleventh division Captain staring at Koumetsu with a large grin. He sighed at knowing what he was thinking, he knew he was eager to fight her...

"It's alright, now...shall we begin?" Yama questioned, then rose his voice so everyone could hear. Seeing the goth's head perk up, she grinned real big and nodded.

"Hell yeah, let's get this shit started!~" Kai exclaimed in a thrilled tone, sat down, and placed her knuckles on her upper thighs as she had many times before. She lowered her head, made her ponytail brush past her face and her dragon stood to her full height, waiting. The punk accidentally let the swearing slip out in front of the elder...

The two Captains and Head Captain prepared themselves by taking up their Zanpakutos. Kenpachi unsheathed his sword and held it to one side, Komamura tightened his grip on the hilt of his blade and Yamamoto revealed his sword from the cane that he hid it in.

~~~Elsewhere~~~

Back with Morgus, he and Yachiru were pacing towards the gothic shop. He wore sunglasses to hide most of his features, wore a black cloak over his shihakusho, and had the little pink bubbly girl riding on top of his head. The cloak also hid his long locks, it acted as a hood somewhat. "ONWARD MY STEED! TO THE SHOP! I WANNA BUY CANDY!" yelled out childishly from the girl and giggled, Morgus was actually enjoying the company of the girl, the only thing that could be heard was him chuckling at her behavior. Sure, he didn't care about anyone else but Kai...it was just how Yachiru acted that made him laugh a little. Opening the door, they walked right in and began viewing everything, acting like they were merely browsing for something to buy. When really, he was just looking for Kisaki or Haro, in between the gaps in the shelves.

"Why hello, sir, what might you be looking for today?~ A Soul Reaper like yourself is bound to be interested in gothic adornments," Kisaki sang seductively, standing in the usual posture that she would be seen in. Having a fan over her mouth, one leg curved over the straight standing one, her body leaned slightly to the side and her free arm hugging up against her rib cage. This time, her outfit was a blood-red color with black rims on her kimono. Hearing her chuckle, his smile widened and he nodded.

"Of course, my friend and I here are looking for some sweets. She just loves candy and when she heard of this new shop, she wanted to see if you had any. She has a hobby of tasting every piece of candy that's new to her. Do you perhaps have any sweets stored anywhere?~" he asked, his acting was splendid even more so since he changed his voice to sound almost like a whisper, similar to Ukitake.

"CANDY, CANDY!" the pinky shouted and rose her hands in the air, rather happy that she gets to have some.

"Of course, this way please.~" Aurora mused and sauntered down the aisle, seductively swaying her hips. Of course, her facade didn't faze him he just followed along. Soon he was led to a shelf that was filled with small decorated bags of hard soul candy, they had cute little bat faces, skull faces, spiderweb patterns, spider faces, and all kinds of gothic decorations. "Here we have each bag labeled with what flavor they have, there are two mixtures of flavors as well, please take your time.~" she stated and began to walk away, heading over to another aisle.

It took a few minutes, but Yachiru and he finally picked out their desired sweets. They headed to the front and Haro was at the desk waiting for them. Morgus placed both bags on the counter and gave Tatsibura a coin pouch full of the right amount of money, he took it without a second thought then hummed in response. After he accepted the payment, he looked up and noticed the familiar features Morgus had, his eyes squinted slightly at it.

"Here you are sir, enjoy your sweets.~" the Vampire mused, he wasn't wearing his usual shihakusho, but a red haori. With that, both Yachiru and Setsuen nodded, took their purchases, and left. Haro's slits followed after the two, watching as they left and smirked at the half breed. Soon, he walked away from the counter and made his way to Kisaki.

"Kisaki, may I go after our latest customer? That was Morgus Setsuen, one of our targets.~" he mused darkly after finding her in an aisle that had a lot of accessories.

"Of course, be sure to catch him in a secluded area. We mustn't give away our position, so be sure to clean up the body after you're done.~" she easily replied, and not once did she move her attention to the male. She kept gazing upon a bat clip that rested on the shelf, remembering the good ol' days when she was once a Soul Reaper herself.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot do that. You see, I plan on killing two birds with one stone!~ If I just keep his body in its place, where I have killed him, his sister will bound to show herself due to searching for him. Hearing the commotion of me fighting him, I should be able to kill him before she reaches our battle.~" he said, leaned his side against the shelf, and grinned with one of his fangs poking out.

"Very well, Tatsibura... I expect you to dispose of both their bodies when you are done. I wouldn't want any evidence to be left behind, alright?~ Hmm...but do bring her attire to me, I wish to copy it and re-create it for selling purposes," adding to her words, now moving her head slightly to the side, she saw the man in the corner of her only working eye. "Save them from themselves and from killing others, all hybrids and abnormal beings have weaker minds...after all..." the one side of her mouth lifted, her dark violet lips was the only thing in view now. 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter!~ Don't forget to leave a comment, I'm always happy to hear from my readers! \o/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 995 14
Ichigo is depressed. He's been left alone after fighting Aizen, but not because he lost his powers... However Ichigo discoveres something that will c...
17.7K 569 13
**Book Two** Y/N was suddenly taken away from everyone not long after she began her relationship with Ichigo Kurosaki and not long ago she told them...
279K 10.7K 42
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
10.3K 284 22
After the winter war, Aizen is defeated so Ichigo and his friends, as well as Rukia, go back to Karakura Town. What they didn't know, was that the es...