LITTLE TALKS ๐Ÿ’Œ miya chinen

By oceandr1ve

LITTLE TALKS โคท a miya chinen fanfiction ๐Ÿ”œIN WHICH # a mistaken phone-call leads to 2 confused teenagers in... More

-note-
-playlist-
00.
01.
02.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
epilogue.

03.

3.3K 134 52
By oceandr1ve

₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎

[NAME]

"HI MIYA"

"hi"

"you really have to stop hanging up on me"

"remind me please - why are we calling? the last time i checked, i don't even know you"

"because i don't have any other friends :/"

"why"

"because i'm too cool for them idk"

"oh wow"

"how old are you?"

"uhm-"

"sorry, i don't want to be talking to like a 50 year old man"

"that's happened to me before"

"what?"

"lets just say his name was shadow. anyways, im 14"

"okay then. i'm 14 too :D"

"but anyways, explain the shadow thing please!"

"we're not talking about that right now"

"does that mean we can talk about it later?"

"no"

-END CALL-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 14.4K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
164K 2.7K 9
Since I have actually gotten really into Boku No Hero Academia, I decided to write a xreader! I hope you guys like and enjoy this very much! ALSO I D...
2K 169 7
'koi no yokan' โœฟ japanese โœฟ a premonition of love but different from "love at first sight". โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ Monomoa's words struck like a knife...
128K 2K 20
The surname "Price" was well known throughout the Malibu community. The Price family was ridiculously rich. They were big donators of the Malibu Juni...