Season One (Stranger Things F...

Autorstwa checomova

I'm not gonna write a whole fOOking summary, I just don't wanna 💀 It's basically all of season one of Strang... Więcej

Chapter One: The Vanishing of Will Byers
Chapter Two: The Weirdo on Maple Street
Chapter Three: Holly Jolly
Chapter Four: The Body
Chapter Five: The Flea and the Acrobat
Chapter Seven: The Bathtub
Chapter Eight: The Upside Down

Chapter Six: The Monster

392 9 3
Autorstwa checomova

Your walkie talkie was going out of control. It was only late morning and Mike and Dustin were trying to contact you.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, are you there over?" You heard Mike say.

"Answer your damn walkie!" Dustin said through the same walkie Mike was on.

"Jesus, what's up? Over" you asked them.

You heard Mike sigh, "I drew first blood so I have to shake Lucas's hand, over"

You scoffed, "Good luck with that cuz he seemed pretty pissed yesterday, over"

"It's the rule of law, he has to do it" Dustin said "We're coming over to deal with him and then we're finding Eleven, over"

You were mad at El for what she did to Lucas, but you understood why they still wanted to find her. She had powers, the only reason why she messed with the compasses was only because she wanted to protect the party, and she was the best source to finding Will.

"Alright, I'll meet you outside his house in ten, over and out"

You waited on the curb of the street till the boys came over. You had your backpack on with any supplies necessary to go in the woods and find El and your bike was on the driveway. Once you saw the guys biking their way on your street, you got up and walked to them.

"You really think he'll shake your hand?" you asked Mike.

"He has to" he said.

You rang the doorbell to his house and waited for him to open. When he opened the door, he looked at you three with a bit of annoyance.

"What do you want?" Lucas asked.

Mike didn't say anything at first until Dustin smacked him on the arm.

"I drew first blood, so..." he reached his hand out for Lucas to take it, but he only looked at Mike with a 'are you serious' face.

You all walked inside his house and stood in his living as you waited for Lucas. You sat on the couch and leaned on the armrest in a comfortable position as you watched the guys. You've been in his house before many times, but not for a serious matter like this. He was pacing and thinking about his decision whether or not to compromise with Mike.

"Okay, I'll shake" he stopped and crossed his arms. Mike reached out his hand but Lucas didn't finish talking.

"On one condition. We forget the weirdo and go straight to the gate"

"Then the deal's off" Mike said.

"Fine!" Lucas said.

"Fine!"

"No, no, not fine! Guys, seriously?" Dustin said. "Do you even remember what happened on the Bloodstone Pass?"

Mike turned to you with a confused face but you just shrugged.

Dustin sighed, "We couldn't agree on what path to take, so we split up the party and those trolls took us out one by one. And it all went to shit, and we were all disabled! So we stick together, no matter what!"

"Yeah, I agree, but this is the party, right here in this room" Lucas said.

"El is one of us now" Mike insisted. 

"Um, no, she's not! Not even close! Never will be. She's a liar, a traitor—" he started to say.

"She was just trying to keep us safe" you cut him off.

"Yeah, and she didn't mean to hurt you, it was an accident" Mike told him.

"An accident?" Lucas looked at him like he was crazy.

"All right, accident or not... admit it, it was a little awesome" Dustin said.

"Awesome?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, she threw you in the air with her mind!" Dustin said.

"I could have been killed!" Lucas shouted.

"Yeah, okay, that was a messed up thing she did, we all know it!" you said getting up from the couch "But it's exactly why we need her. She's a weapon!"

"Do you seriously wanna fight the Demogorgon with your wrist rocket?" Mike asked Lucas.

"If you three wanna waste your time looking for a traitor, go ahead, cuz I'm not spending my time on her anymore. No way!" Lucas yelled. He looked at you and felt mad that you weren't on his side. You understood him but you needed El to help find your lost friend.

"I'm going to the gate, I'm gonna find Will" he pushed his way through you three and headed to his room.

You sighed "Told you he wasn't gonna shake" you whispered.

You, Mike and Dustin got on your bikes and started riding on the street, heading to the woods. You had to find El, she could've been anywhere but you just had to find her. It was silent until you spoke.

"This is weird without Lucas"

"He should've shaken my hand" Mike said.

"He's just jealous" Dustin said.

"What are you talking about?" Mike said. Dustin sighed.

"Sometimes, your total obliviousness just blows my mind" you said laughing and shaking your head.

"He's your best friend, right?" Dustin asked Mike.

"Yeah... I mean, I don't know" he stammered.

"It's fine, I get it. I didn't get here until the fourth grade. You and Y/N were like the closest people ever, Will was like your brother and Lucas has the advantage of living next door. But none of that matters, what matters is that he is your best friend. And then this strange girl shows up and starts living in your basement, and all you ever want to do is pay attention to her" Dustin said.

"That's not true" Mike said.

"Yeah, it is Mike, and you know it" you told him. "And Lucas knows it, but no one ever says anything until you both start punching and yelling at each other like little assholes"

"He's not my best friend" Mike said again.

"Yeah, right" Dustin chuckles.

"I mean, he is, but so are you" he looked at Dustin and then turned to you "And you Y/N" he smiled and you smiled back at him. "And so is Will"

"Can't have more than one best friend" Dustin said.

"Says who?" you asked. 

"Says logic"

"Well, I call bull on your logic, because you're my best friend, too" Mike said.

Dustin smiled "Okay"

When you reached the end of the street, you noticed an ambulance and a few police cars at a market. The glass door was shattered and people were talking to the cops.

"Whoa" you said.

"You don't think .." Dustin said.

"Definitely" Mike said.

El had to have been there. You three kept riding your bikes. You rode all the way into the woods and called out El's name when you were surrounded by the trees but there was no response.

"El!" Mike yelled.

"Eleven!" you shouted.

You were now walking your bikes and looked around the woods hoping to find the girl. There was no response, you couldn't find her anywhere. You then heard some rustling behind you and froze.

"Did you hear that?" you asked the guys.

Mike turned and heard the rustling too, "El?"

You looked out in the distance and saw Troy and James walking up to you, they had crazy expressions on their faces. They both pulled out switchblades from their pockets and revealed the knives in their hands.

"Hey there, losers .. Psycho" Troy said. He said your nickname in such a deadly way it sent chills through your body.

"Shit! Run!" Dustin said.

You all dropped your bikes and started to run super fast.

"Run Y/N!" Mike yelled.

Troy and James started to run after you guys. You ran beside Mike and ran as fast as you could trying not to get caught. You dashed out of the trees and started to run on the pathway high up in the mountains alongside the quarry.

"Aha! Cramp!" Dustin yelled as he staggered. 

"Just keep going! Keep going!" you shouted.

You all kept running but then stopped when you noticed James walking up to you in front, Troy was walking up to you guys from behind. You were trapped. Dustin faced James and you and Mike faced Troy. Mike grabbed a rock off the ground and Dustin grabbed a stick.

"Stay back! Don't come any closer!" Mike warned.

Mike threw his rock at Troy but missed terribly.

"Nice throw, Wheeler" Troy said.

Dustin yelled and tried to attack James with his stick but failed and James held him in his grasp with his knife close to his face. You turned and were about to help Dustin but you felt Troy wrap and arm around you from behind and pull you toward his body. He brought his knife close to your throat and held you tightly in his grasp. You tried to get him off of you, you struggled in his grasp but he was stronger.

"Not so tough anymore huh Psycho" he said in a creepy way close to your ear. "You should've kept quiet"

"Get off me!" you said.

"Let her go! Let them go!" Mike yelled.

He was in the middle of both you and Dustin being held by Troy and James. It panged Mike to see you like this. You were Mike's bestest friend and he just hated to see you hurt. Just like you, he was very protective of you, he hated to see his best friends hurt.

"Let her go!" he yelled again.

"Stay back, or I slit her throat!" Troy warned. He was holding the knife really close to your neck and you tried to push yourself off of him but it was way too risky.

"What do you want?" Mike asked.

"I want to know how you did it!" Troy said.

"How I did what?" Mike asked him.

"I know you did something to me. Some nerdy science shit to make me do that" Troy said.

"You mean piss your pants?" Mike said.

Troy glared at him and he pressed the blade to your skin and you let out a cry of distress. He didn't cut you but you were afraid he was. Mike tensed up and got more worried.

"Our friend has superpowers, and she squeezed your tiny bladder with her mind" Dustin said super quickly. James was holding his knife to Dustin really close too.

"Shut up!" Troy yelled. "I think I should save Toothless here a trip to the dentist, help him lose the rest of his baby teeth. And Miss Psycho over here" Troy sniffed your hair and pressed the knife closer to your throat, you struggled.

"We'll just see what we do to her" he said in such a creepy manner. You tried to wrestle out his grasp but he just pressed the knife further into your skin.

"Stop! Stop!" you yelled.

"Let her go!" Mike said super mad. "Let them both go!"

"I'll let her go, I'll let them both go, but first... it's your turn" Troy said. You were panting heavily in his grasp.

"My turn for what?" Mike asked.

"Wet yourself" Troy said and nodded to the cliff leading to the quarry below, "Jump"

Mike stammered and stayed frozen on the ground looking at the cliff.

"Jump or your friends are gonna get it" Troy warned.

"Let us go" you said breathing heavily. Troy was so close to cutting your throat it was super risky to even move. But he held the cold blade really close to your skin and you already felt the blade cutting into the side of your neck. You cried out in pain.

"All right, just hold on! Hold on!" Mike said. He couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't keep watching you in pain. He turned and started to walk to the cliff.

"Mike, don't do it. I don't need my baby teeth, Mike!" Dustin said.

"Mike, seriously, don't!" you tried to yell.

He was standing super close to the edge and at any second he was about to jump.

"Mike, don't do it!"

"Mike it's okay, seriously! Dont do it!" you shouted.

"Troy, I don't think this is a good idea, man" James said while struggling with Dustin.

"Your friends are dead in five..."

You and Dustin were panting and shaking as you watched Mike standing at the edge of the mountain.

"Four! Three! Two!"

"Mike!" you shouted.

"One!"

You saw Mike step off the cliff and fall off the mountain. Your heart stopped.

Troy and James let you and Dustin go and you all rushed to the edge of the cliff. But you didn't even see what you expected.

"Holy shit" you said.

Mike was flying in mid-air. He was floating halfway down to the water. He then started to fly back up to the mountain. Your mouth and eyes were wide open as you saw him fly over head of you and the guys. He looked at you with a scared face as he flew back on the mountain. He gasped and grunted when he fell back down to the ground a few feet away from you.

He turned and looked right and saw Eleven walking towards you, blood coming out from her nose. Her wig was off and she was covered in dirt but she looked freaking badass.

With her mind, she pushed James to the ground and cracked Troy's arm broken. He let out a yell of pain and held his arm.

"She broke my arm! My arm!" he complained.

"Go" she glared at them.

He and James ran away but Dustin yelled after them.

"Yeah, that's right! You better run! She's our friend and she's crazy! You come back here and she'll kill you! You hear me? She'll kill you, you sons of bitches!" he shouted.

You felt a small trickle of blood rushing down the side of your neck but you weren't focused on that at the moment. You ran up to Mike and knelt beside him.

"Are you okay? You alright?" you asked him frantically.

"Yeah, yeah I think so" he said. His eyes then widened as he saw your neck. "Jesus, are you alright?"

You touched the cut on your throat and felt the blood. The cut wasn't big but it did hurt.

"I'm good, I'm fine" you told him.

He sat up and he hugged you. You thought you lost him, he was such a close friend to you that you couldn't bear to lose him.

Mike then turned and saw El on the ground.

"El?" he asked.

He rushed off the ground and ran to her. You went up to Dustin and hugged him.

"You alright?" you asked him with an arm over his shoulder. 

"Yeah fine" he said.

You both walked to Mike and El. Eleven had tears streaming down from her eyes.

"El, are you okay?" Mike asked.

"Mike... I'm sorry" she said.

"Sorry? What are you sorry for?"

"The gate... I opened it. I'm the monster" she cried.

"No, El, you're not the monster. You saved me.
Do you understand? You saved me" he said.

He helped her sit up and he hugged her. El hugged him back. You and Dustin both knelt down beside them and you both hugged them too, it was a group hug that you'd never forget.

After the whole shit show, you four biked back to Mike's house. You entered through the back door to the basement, but before you went in, you noticed all the Hawkins Power and Light vans parked outside his house.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.5K 77 9
Just like seasons one and two, it's all of season three and you are a member of the party. Read Season One and Season Two (Stranger Thing ff) if you...
339K 12.8K 34
EVANESCENT. ❝I have an idea. possible? Perhaps. Dangerous? Definitely.❞ STRANGER THINGS. BOOK ONE of the GENIUS TRILOGY. PART OF THE HAWKINS LEGAC...
362 8 9
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʙʏꜱɪᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ || ꜱᴛᴇᴠᴇ ʜᴀʀʀɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ uoʇɓuıɹɹɐH ǝʌǝʇS || sɹǝʇʇısʎqɐᙠ ǝɥ⊥ Stranger Things Steve Harrington Steve Harrington x Reader Steve Harrington...
243K 6.9K 31
Y/n uses they/them pronouns to make it comfortable for all readers. ************************* "Don't you trust me?" "Of course not! I would never tru...