Season One (Stranger Things F...

Bởi checomova

I'm not gonna write a whole fOOking summary, I just don't wanna 💀 It's basically all of season one of Strang... Xem Thêm

Chapter One: The Vanishing of Will Byers
Chapter Two: The Weirdo on Maple Street
Chapter Four: The Body
Chapter Five: The Flea and the Acrobat
Chapter Six: The Monster
Chapter Seven: The Bathtub
Chapter Eight: The Upside Down

Chapter Three: Holly Jolly

561 12 11
Bởi checomova

"We just tell our parents we have AV Club after school. That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood" Mike said.

You were all in his basement in the morning planning on taking El out to the woods, hoping she can find Will with her powers.

"You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas asked.

"Just trust me on this, okay? Did you get the supplies?" Mike asked.

"Yeah" Lucas started pulling out items from his backpack. "Binoculars, from 'Nam. Army knife, also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandana, and the wrist rocket"

"You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin asked.

"Wrist rocket" you clarified to him.

"Yes, first of all, thank you Y/N, it is a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real, it's made up. But if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye" he shot the wrist rocket at Dustin, "and blind it"

"What did you guys get?" Mike asked you and Dustin.

You both opened your backpacks and emptied them on the table, snacks and food spilling out in front of them.

"Alrighty, we've got Nutty Bars, Pringles, Nilla Wafers, banana, trail mix ..."

"Three Musketeers, Snickers, candy bars, an apple, pack of gum, granola bars.." you finished Dustin off.

"Seriously?" Lucas asked annoyed.

"We need energy for our travels, for stamina" Dustin explained.

"Plus .. ima get hungry" you noted.

"Yeah and besides, why do we even need weapons anyway?" Dustin asked. "We have her" he looked at El.

"She shut one door!" Lucas said.

"With her mind! Are you kidding me? That's insane!" you told him.

"Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do.
Like..." Dustin picked up one of the Star Wars ship models, "I bet... that she could make this fly"

He went up in front of El who was sitting on the couch with the model in his hands.

"Okay, concentrate okay?"

He dropped the model and it did not fly. He picked it up and tried again but El didn't make it fly.

"Idiot" you muttered under your breath referring to Dustin.

"She's not a dog!" Mike says.

"Kids! Time for school!" Mrs. Wheeler said from upstairs.

You packed all your goods back in your backpack and raced up the stairs with Lucas and Dustin.

"What were you kids talking about?" Mrs. Wheeler asked when you reached the kitchen.

"Oh you know, comics, candy, the sky" you quickly said grabbing a banana from the fruit bowl on the counter.

"Yeah, kids stuff" Lucas backed you up.

"Micheal!" Mrs. Wheeler shouted.

"COMING!"

You sighed as you took a bite of the banana.

"Powers, monsters, bad men" you muttered under your breath.

(Time skipped to school)

"How about this one?" 

"Too big for the sling"

You and the guys were out on the grass at the courtyard of the school as you looked for rocks on the ground for the wrist rocket.

"So, do you think Eleven was born with her powers, like the X-Men, or do you think she acquired them, like... like Green Lantern?" Dustin asked.

"She's not a superhero, she's a weirdo" Lucas said.

"Hey, she's not a weirdo, she has freaking powers, how does that make her weird" you said defending El.

"My point exactly" Lucas told you.

"Why does that matter? The X-Men are weirdos" Mike said.

"If you love her so much, why don't you marry her?" Lucas said. You rolled your eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Mike asked annoyed.

"C'mon Mike, you look at her all, like... Hi, El! El! El! I love you so much! Would you marry me?" Lucas said in a girly voice and kneeling on the ground. You laughed.

"Shut up, Lucas" Mike said.

"Yeah, shut up, Lucas"

Troy and James walked up to you guys. You rolled your eyes and sighed.

"What are you losers doing back here?" Troy asked.

"Probably looking for their missing friend" James laughed.

"That's not funny, it's serious" you said defensively.

"I hate to break it to you Psycho, but he's not in danger, he's dead. That's what my dad says. He said he was probably killed by some other queer" Troy said.

You started to walk up to them fast, about to beat them down to hell, but Lucas grabbed you by the arm and pulled you back.

"What're you gonna do Psycho, hit me?" Troy teased.

"Without hesitation" you yelled back.

"Come on, just ignore them" Mike told you.

He started to walk away but Troy tripped him and Mike fell flat face on a rock, getting hit on his chin. He groaned in pain.

"Watch where you're going, Frogface" Troy said.

"I swear to God Lucas, lemme go, I'm not gonna kill him, only give him a good shiner c'mon!" you muttered to Lucas as you tried to get out of his grasp but he didn't let go. He knew you were a fighter. You were protective around Mike, he was your first best friend ever and you never wanted to see him hurt.

Once Troy and James walked away, Lucas let you go and you all walked up to Mike.

"You all right?" you asked him. 

"Yeah" he had a scratch on his chin from the rock and he was bleeding. He turned to you and gave you a small reassuring smile.

"Hey, how 'bout this one?" Dustin said picking up a rock.

"Yeah, this is it" Mike said smiling.

"Oh, yeah" you said handing it to Lucas.

"Yeah, this is the monster killer!"

(Time skip to after school)

You, Dustin, Lucas and Mike met up with El after school and you were all walking on the trail in the woods, hoping to find Will. You walked in the back of the trail with Lucas and Dustin and Mike and El walked in front of you guys. You looked up and saw Mike and El deep in conversation.

"It's weird isn't it? Mike and El? It's like they have a thing for each other" you said.

"Yeah, I don't know if we can trust her" Lucas said.

"Why not?"

"She has powers, what if she turns them against us? Or what if she's lying, what if she doesn't know where Will is and she's just using us?" Lucas said.

"I don't know man, she seemed pretty scared when we first met her" Dustin said.

"Exactly, she won't even tell us where she's from, how can we trust her?"

You shrugged, "She seems to know where Will is, if we don't find him, we're gonna find him ourselves"

(Time skip to night)

Your feet were aching as you walked your bikes. It was dark out and you didn't even know where you were walking to. You came out from the woods and El stopped outside of Will's house.

"Here" she said.

"Yeah, this is where Will lives" Mike said.

"Hiding"

"No, no, this is where he lives" Mike tried to explain.

Lucas threw down his bike. "What are we doing here?"

"She said he's hiding here" Mike said.

"Um... no!"

"I swear, if we walked all the way out here for nothing -" you started to say.

"That's exactly what we did. I told you she didn't know what the hell she was talking about!" Lucas shouted.

"Why did you bring us here?" Mike asked her but she didn't answer.

"Mike, don't waste your time with her" Lucas said.

"What do you want to do then?"

"Call the cops, like we should have done yesterday" Lucas explained.

"We are not calling the cops!" Mike said.

"Hey, guys?" Dustin said.

You turned and saw the flashing light and heard the sirens from the road.

"What other choice do we have?" Lucas continued to argue.

"Guys!" you yelled.

You all turned and saw the multiple police cars and an ambulance.

"Will..."

You all rode your bikes fast on the road following the police cars. You pedaled as fast as you could trying to keep up. You all turned out to follow the police to the quarry. You all dropped your bikes behind a fire truck and watched from behind.

You saw paramedics in the water taking out a limp body. It looked a whole lot like Will. Your heart stopped as you watched. 

"It's not Will .. it can't be" you shook your head.

You saw them take the kid out and place him on a raft. It was him, it was the friend that you've known your whole life.

"It's Will. It's really Will" Lucas said.

The tears threatened to spill. There he was, dead. His dead body was being taken out of the freaking quarry. That was your friend, gone but right in front of you. You all backed away from the truck in disbelief.

"Mike..." El started to say, she reached out to him but Mike slapped her hand away.

"Mike? Mike what? You were supposed to help us find him alive. You said he was alive! Why did you lie to us? What's wrong with you? What is wrong with you?" he yelled at her.

He was mad, you all were but you just didn't even feel like you could be mad, you just saw your dead friend being pulled out of the water. Mike grabbed his bike and started to walk out of the scene.

"Mike, come on man" you said in a quaking voice.

"Mike..." Lucas started to say.

"Mike, where are you going? Mike!" Dustin yelled but he didn't turn back.

You ran your hands through your hair as the tears came out. You closed your eyes as you threw your head back. Lucas came up to you and hugged you, so did Dustin. What were you all supposed to do now?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

339K 12.8K 34
EVANESCENT. ❝I have an idea. possible? Perhaps. Dangerous? Definitely.❞ STRANGER THINGS. BOOK ONE of the GENIUS TRILOGY. PART OF THE HAWKINS LEGAC...
5K 77 9
It's legit all of Season Two of Stranger Things and you are a member of the party. Read Season One (Stranger Things fanfic) if you'd like.
4.2K 90 22
I'm not really good with descriptions but if you wanna find out what would happen throughout the story then go ahead and read it :D This is a Jim Ho...
3.6K 83 24
When their friend goes missing one day, Mike, Melly, Dustin, and Lucas get worried. They go searching for him even after explicitly being told not to...