๐”–๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๏ฟฝ...

By DaddyMd_

๐”ˆ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ต โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘? More

The Job proposal
Show time (1/4)
Show time (2/4)
Show time (3/4)
Show time (4/4)
Good Morning
Breakfast (1/3)
Breakfast (2/3)
Breakfast (3/3)
Our relationship!
Armin's Help (1/3)
Armin's Help (2/3)
Armin's Help (3/3)
Work for it (1/5)
Work for it (2/5)
Work for it (3/5)
Work for it (4/5)
Work for it (5/5)
Dont hold back
His Special Aftercare
Lust
Round one
Round two
Moms Home (1/4)
Moms Home (2/4)
Moms Home (3/4)
Moms Home (4/4)
Pre(cation) sex
A Day Out
Hawaii 1
Hawaii 2
Hawaii 3
Just a little touch
Hawaii 4
For hours
Hawaii 5
A promise
Celebration(1/3)
Celebration (2/3)
Celebration (3/3)
A Scare
Heartbreak
Post break 1
Post break 2
What I need
Makeup Sex
Payback
Trick or Treat
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Payback (2)
Thankful for pleasure
My present
A Gift
A Gift (Reader pov)
Give Santa a cookie
Christmas day
New years Eve
Start of something new
Authors Thanks
Side story 1

Looking For a Job!

21.8K 273 1.6K
By DaddyMd_

" You're fired" Your boss yells

" What, It wasn't my fault it was her's I told her to clean up and she didn't  listen to me!!" You scream

" You're the assistant manager, You're supposed to make them listen. Grab your things and leave don't even bothering bringing your uniform back just go!" Your manager yelled.

" You know what fuck you, and everyone in this place. That's why the food sales are dropping, I hope this place shuts the fuck down!" You yell while walking away

You snatch off your name tag throwing it to the ground, slamming the door behind you.

You let out a sigh as you felt the fresh outside air, "Why, why today out of all days?!" you question .

you walk toward the street, waving your hand for a taxi. You hated New York, it was always to much going on.

Finally after waving your arm for a while, a taxi finally stopped.

You run to get inside, " where to?" the man asked.

You put in the address then throw yourself back in the seat, " Those nice apartments!!" He says.

"Yeah" you say before getting on your phone.

The man turned the music up, it was actually good music.

" Your taste in music is immaculate" You complimented.

The man just laughed then turned around, " Yours must be too if you know these songs!" He says with a smile.

He was cute, He looked young around your age too.

"Are you a college student?" You ask out of curiosity, the man turned his head back toward the road "yeah, I guess you figured because of how young I look?" he says.

"Which one do you go to?" he asked you, " Columbia University" you answer, "oh shit, me too!" He answered in a surprised way.

"Maybe we can meet up some day, as school buddies and not worker and customer!" He says followed by a laugh, " What's your name?" You ask.

"My names Armin!" He says, " Oh, you're the one who got in for having high ass test scores!" You say in surprise.

" Yep, that's me!" He says followed by a laugh, " Well, I look forward to getting to see you around school" you say politely.

" Yeah, same." He says while parking the car.

"Wow, we're here already, thanks um, how much is it?" you ask in a afraid voice.

You were supposed to get your check today, but because you got fired you didn't get it.

And you didn't have much money on you, at the moment.

" Free, I'll see you around" He says in a gentle tone before driving off

"That was nice of him" you say to yourself as you enter your apartment building, you looked down to your feet while you walked.

"Hey, excuse me are you trying to get in this elevator or not?" A guy asks you!

You look up,  and see the hottest person you'd seen all day.

"Holy shit, You're fine as hell!" you accidentally say out loud.

The guy just laughs, "Hurry up, it's about to go up" He says.

You quickly speed walk into the elevator, "thanks for the compliment" He says while looking at you.

You nod your head not wanting to make eye contact with him, "Excuse me, I'm talking to you." He says in a gentle voice.

"I'm sorry, I just had a bad day and I don't know what to do. Why am I even saying this to you, I'm sorry!" You say in a tired voice

"Everything's okay, We all have bad days if you want to talk about it we can! But I know thats a bit weird since I'm a stranger!"

His phone started ringing

You remembered that you never pressed your level number, so you look up to press it but it was already on.

"Hey Armin, Have you gotten off yet?" He asked over the phone

Armin, the guy who just brought you here, "Armin" You whisper, " Alright, I'll talk to you later then" He says before hanging up.

" What'd you say?" He asked, " Are you going to level 10?" You ask, not mentioning anything about Armin.

" Oh yeah, you too huh?" He says, you nod your head "My names Eren by the way" He says followed by a laugh.

You repeat his name " Eren" You smile, " That's a hot name" You say followed by a laugh.

The Elevator finally stopped, It felt like you'd been in there with him forever.

You both step out, both turning left, all the way to the end of the hallway. "Following me?" You asked him with confusion.

"Nope, my apartments right here" He says while unlocking the door then walking in, " Oh, have a nice night" you say giving a half smile before entering your apartment too.

You slam the door, Throwing all your things down, " DAMMIT" You screamed.

You acted all tough at work, But in reality you were sad,pissed, angry, and just overall tired.

You Strip, throwing your clothes all around then started a hot shower for yourself.

You wash yourself up gently, and take in the warm water trying to calm yourself down.

Staying in the shower for a good hour, you get out then moisturize your skin, then getting some pjs on.

You Grab a glass, pouring yourself some of the wine your mom left when she came to see you.

"I know i'm only 19, But tonight I'm breaking the rules yet again" You say followed by a chuckle.

You take your glass of wine outside, then sit on the balcony.

Taking small sips, "This is good" you say while relaxing.

You admire the nighttime lights in the city, " Maybe one day I'll have someone to share this view with!" You say to yourself.

You look around as you feel the nighttime breeze, there was nothing more calming then watching the city at night.

"Hey you, want some company?" You're asked by someone.

You look to your left seeing Eren, you smiled at him.

You didn't know if you should say yes or no,you didn't want to be a bother to him even though he offered.

"Uh, yeah sure come on!" you say

"Oh you want me to come over!" he said with a smile, then walking away.

You heard him knocking at your door, you walked to unlock it.

"You dressed? why it's 11 at night?" you asked him.

"Babe, don't tell me you've never been to a party before. Partying starts now!" He says with a laugh.

" Parties!" You said

"Hell yeah, the best ones start around now. I was thinking since you had a bad day, how about you come with me to one?" Eren says with a smirk

It was a Friday night, and Eren seemed cool and he was hot.

"UH, You know what maybe I should get out tonight" You say while sitting your glass down.

"We'll get changed, you're coming with me. So please  look your best" Eren says with a smirk, " oh, so what are you some big shot or something?" You ask him

"I mean, yeah i'm pretty known!" He says followed by a chuckle, you quickly run to your closet, trying to pick out something that would look good enough.

You see a bag in the corner of your closet with a note on it, "Hey honey, I'm leaving this for you, please wear these shoes and dress one day because they cost some money! . Love Mom" 

"She's the best!" you say while opening the bag to see a sexy pink dress with some white high heel.

"Damn, she hooked me up with this!" You say in excitement.

You ran to the bathroom to take a short little wash up, "HEY, I'm gonna just stay here and watch some tv okay!" You hear Eren yell.

You had no time to speak, only time to become the bad bitch you were, when you wanted to be.

"Makeup, Done!" You say while spraying your face with setting spray, You had your hair done up, so that when you let it down it's be curly.

"Hair, Done" you say in a impressed look, your curls came out nice.

You quickly sprayed your neck and arms with some shimmer victoria secret spray, followed by spraying your dress with the non shimmer version.

"You look so Sexy right now!" Eren says as he walks in on your putting your heels on.

"Knock next time, but thanks!" You say

He walked up closer to you then bent down looking up at your face, "I'm almost done, don't worry" You say in rushed voice.

" I mean, you look so good. This is the first time i've been tempted to bail on a party and just take a woman out!" Eren compliments

You smile, then stand up pulling your dress down.

You grab your purse, and jacket.

"Let's go!" You say

Walking through the apartment lobby you notice workers staring at you, "Have a good night you two! don't have to much fun" A worker says followed by a chuckle.

You just smile at them

The fresh night air felt nice, You felt Eren grab your hand pulling you toward him.

"Where you going?" he asked while staring at you, " Where are you going,Eren?" You ask mocking him.

" To my car, where you should be going too!" He says as he began walking again.

You laughed it off, " oh, sorry most people i know don't have their own cars!" You say while following behind him

"Your hands are so warm and soft" Eren says turning around looking at you

You just met him, but you already felt some type of way about him

He made your stomach feel empty, and made butterflies roam all around inside your belly.

"Get in beautiful!" He says while opening the door for you.

The music in his car was nice, " Nice taste, just like your friend huh?" you say then laugh.

"My friend?" Eren says in confusion

"Oh yea, I met Armin earlier he was my taxi driver" You say while looking out the window.

Eren just chuckles, then continued to drive.

"So where's this party?" You ask while waving your hand outside the window

"Well I was thinking, we miss the party, and go out instead, just me and you!?" He suggests

You smile at him, " Am I not hot enough for this party" you ask, " No you're way beyond it, you look too hot for the party the girls would be jealous and the guys would be all over you!" He says in a annoyed tone

"You don't want guys all over me?" You jokingly ask him

"Nope" Eren says followed by a laugh

You felt his hand rest on your thigh, "oh" you say

"I'm sorry, want me to move it?" He asks

"No, you're fine, it's fine,just keep it there" You say while facing the window

" Why won't you look at me y/n" He asked

"How'd you know my name?" You ask

"It's all over your house with your photos and decorations, your wall has your name spelled out on it" He says followed by a laugh

You turn to look at him, " You happy now, you have my full attention" You say .

" Much better.." He says, " So tell me what had you so down today" He asks

"Well I, got fired..." You say in a embarrassed tone

"Oh, there's always more jobs you could get though, and with a pretty face like yours i'm sure anyone would hire you!" Eren says

You laugh, then smile.

You felt his hand rubbing back and forth, going up higher each time.

" I could offer you a job!" Eren says with a smirk 

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6.8K 18
โ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ฒ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐’€.โž โœงเผโ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰หš*โ‹ โ‹ โ‹*หšโ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰เผโœง ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—๐—ฒ๐—ฎ...
212K 3.2K 32
"๐˜”๐˜ฉ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด?" โ˜œโ™กโ˜ž *I...
96 13 5
Zeke Yaeger x Reader College AU (kind of) 18+ mature themes! SMUT WARNING !
956 58 8
"๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ." ...