To you is where I belong

Por ImMoonChaeMin

It's Tzuyu with her idiotic friends and her big fat ass crush on Jihyo. It's a description saying that you n... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
Chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85

chapter 51

196 13 1
Por ImMoonChaeMin

Yena's POV 

Hello people, I am Choi Yena. The pretty Duckling in our group. 

The reason why I'm single is because, before I met Eunbi and the others. I always have this interest in a certain person.

If you think that it's Yuri. Yes, it's her. I am a bit loud when I'm with my closest friends but when I'm alone, I am not what you think I am. I was always afraid to approach Yuri. She's quite famous in our school because she's friends with Gyuri. She became a loner when Gyuri moved to another school. 

I didn't mention to anyone that I like her until tonight because Tzuyu unnie is scaring the shit out of me. I don't know why she asked me earlier but here I am in our room. Thinking about how I am going to approach her tomorrow or at least before we go home and back to school. 

It's my point of view because I'm still part of the story you know. Before I could talk too much, I'll get going and I need to sleep to make a plan tomorrow. 

Yuri's POV 

It's morning and I am still awkward with Tzuyu unnie. I think she's jealous because I was too close to Jihyo unnie last night. That sent shivers to my entire body. 

I was about to go to open the veranda door when someone opened it for me. It's a freaking cute duckling that I want to pinch her lips. 

'Sorry, I didn't notice you' She said, not looking at me. I got shy all of the sudden. Without saying anything I left her at the door. I left her dumbfounded. 

Jihyo's POV 

I woke up and there's a freaking person hugging me. I take back what I said. She's not a freak, she's a goddess. I stared at her and appreciated the morning view. I used my right hand to tuck her hairs on the back of her ears. She looks insanely beautiful. I rested my palm on her cheeks. 

I closed my eyes to fall asleep again but I felt a hand touching my hands on her face. I instantly opened my eyes and she's still sleeping. I was about to remove my hand then she spoke. 

'Good morning beautiful' She said with her morning voice. WHAT THE HELL!! SHE JUST CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL! My heart started to beat faster. I don't freaking know what to do. 

'Aren't you going to greet back?' She asked and hugged me tightly. 

'If not then take this' She kissed me on my forehead and she dashed out of the room. I was left here and couldn't move on from what she did. I mean I didn't expect that I was just thinking what should I say to greet her. She's so impatient. 

Since I couldn't walk. I used my phone to call someone from the outside. 

'Where are you? I need help, I can't walk' I said to Yuri. 

'Unnie I can't go there, I don't want to be in another trouble' She said and I feel like she's nervous about something. 

'Okay, chill your ass down I won't give you a problem' I said and ended up the call. I just dropped my body again on the bed. I was sitting when I called her because how would I reach my phone if I'm still lying down.  

'Aren't you going to move?' I flinched as I was startled by her. 

'You don't have to do that, I almost got a heart attack' I said while touching my chest indicating my love for myself. 

'You should wash up and maybe try to wash your brain to prevent being dumb in the morning' She said and went back to bed lying down next to me. 

'How dare you, and for your information, I can't walk' I said and turned my back on her. After what she did earlier she'll be like this? I can't with her mood swings. 

'I know that, just stay like this for a while' She said while snaking her filthy arms around my waist. Now she's being sweet again. She's really confusing me. Yes, I called her arms filthy because she's a bitch earlier for teasing slightly bullying me. 

I didn't respond. I just stayed like that. Because I think I'm gonna die because of her. I need to stop the time so she'll be hugging me for as long as I want. 

'Come on' She suddenly said and I didn't get what she meant until she carried me again into a bridal style. She went to the bathroom and tossed me a bath robe and a towel. 

'Just call me when you're done' Then she left me with nothing but the towel and a bathrobe. My clothes are outside. Is that the reason why she gave me a bathrobe and a towel? I felt my cheeks went hot. I am blushing I know. 

I spent a lot of time in the bathroom because I'm trying to calm myself. I am thinking how I can get unaffected by Tzuyu's charms and her sweet affections. 

I can't think of anything so I just finished taking a bath and I used my right foot to jump and reach the bathroom door. I don't want to call her since I'm naked and it will be awkward. I opened the door and I saw Tzuyu on the bed using her phone. Waiting for me. I almost punched myself because of embarrassment. 

'I told you to call me when you're done' She's so strict. I don't get her mood swings. She's unpredictable. 

'I am bare naked under this robe so I was just' I couldn't finish my sentence and she lifted me and brought me to the bed which is surprisingly my luggage is here. 

'I didn't open your things because it's yours. I'll lock the door and this time call me when you're done because we're going to eat breakfast' She said. Before she leaves she locks the door. 

After a few minutes of putting on clothes. I called Tzuyu on my phone. Before she could answer I ended it because how can she go inside if the door is locked? We are kinda stupid doing that.

Now, I jumped again using my ability to balance with one foot. I feel like I'm a kung fu fighter. Not a panda, okay? 

I unlocked the door and called Tzuyu again. This time she answered. 

'Are you done?' She asked. 

'I wouldn't call you if I'm not done' I said sarcastically. She deserves a bit of sarcasm after showing her mood swings on me. 

'Woah, no need to be sarcastic, I'll get you, wait up' Then she hangs up. What a great person. 

Less than a minute she's already here. Is she McQueen? The red 95 racing car on the show cars. 

She turned her back on me and she kneeled. I immediately hopped on her back and we went outside. I sniff her neck and it smells so nice. I couldn't imagine getting healed so she would carry me all the time and gotta smell this every time. 

We arrived at the kitchen where most of them are eating breakfast on the dining table. 

'Sweetness in the morning, I see' Sakura innocently said and sipped her coffee. 

'That's why our baby Tzuyu was cooking earlier and a little grumpy about the food she was cooking' This time it's Nayeon unnie who teased her. I immediately hid my face on her back. 

'Just mind your own business and I'll manage mine' She said and she gently put me down. 

'Eat your food and don't waste anything' She puts a plate in front of me and a glass of milk. What's on the plate? Bacons, egg, and fried rice. Seriously, does she want me to get fat? I got slimmer this year and she'll feed me this much in the morning? Oh Jeez I almost thought that she's my girlfriend but nah. She's not. 

'How about you?' I asked her. 

'Just eat' She said coldly not minding the others. Literally minding her own business. I nodded and started to eat. It is awkward to eat while she's watching. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

357K 12.2K 42
Where Y/n, your not so average student, gets her life caught in a pickle with three Japanese girls; her best friend, her crush, and her seductive tut...
48.2K 1.2K 34
Twice X female reader ff...(discontinue) (I've re-written it and published it)
91.6K 2.7K 42
When Once's became suspicious about Mina and Tzuyu's relationship. Wondering if the two really are trying to hide what they feel for each other.
5.3K 102 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...