๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ...

Od onlymichan

Being rewritten ๐“ ๐“จ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“พ ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐” ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“พ... Vรญce

๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐•ด๐–Œ๐–“๐–”๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐•พ๐–š๐–˜๐–•๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–†๐–Œ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐•ญ๐–†๐–‡๐–ž
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐•ป๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–˜
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐•พ๐–•๐–ž
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–š๐–’๐–†
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐•ฎ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Š
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐•ฌ๐–‡๐–‘๐–†๐–Ÿ๐–Š
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐•ฐ๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–†๐–•๐–Š
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–•

๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ: ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—

1.1K 52 7
Od onlymichan

Chapter 5: Sister

Start...

"Play time!" Emma cheered, a ball in hand as she and the other kids bounced out of the House happily. "Emma, hold on," Isabella called out before walking up to the said girl and fixed her collar. "Your collar's crooked."

"Ah! I didn't notice!" Emma realized. Ray chuckled at her flustered state, causing Emma to fume and Isabella to chuckle in amusement. "Now, you go have fun," she said, brushing Emma's caramel hair behind her ear.

Emma quickly gave Isabella a quick kiss on the cheek before running after Ray. "Good work," Ray said as Emma passed him. "Thanks. See you later."

You walked down the steps, your new little sister in your arms as you walked up to Isabella. 'Mama?' You tapped on the woman's shoulder, getting her attention. "Oh, (y/n)," Isabella greeted, smiling warmly.

'Are you okay?' You looked at her worriedly, frowning. 'You seem a little upset.'

"Thank you for worrying about me, (y/n) but I'm fine," Isabella said, smiling warmly at you as her hand brushed your hair back. You smiled back at the woman before Carol started to giggle happily at Isabella, her arms stretched out towards the woman.

"Oh," Isabella said, smiling as she took the toddler from your arms. You frowned playfully as Isabella bounced her arms gently, causing the baby to giggle happily. 'I'm a little sad Carol prefers Mama over me,' you gestured, causing the woman to chuckle amusedly.

"I think that Carol wants you to play with the other kids too," Isabella said, letting the said child play with her finger. "You've been busy with chores for the past few days so she doesn't mind giving some of her (y/n) time to the other kids."

'I wonder about that,' you chuckled silently. "Say, (y/n)," Isabella said, diverting her attention towards you. "I have a question. Has anyone seemed off lately?"

'Off?' You tilted your head, feigning confusion. Like I thought... 'Not from what I can see. But Emma was a little upset about leaving the House a few days ago but I'm glad she's feeling a lot better now. Is there something wrong?'

"No," Isabella said, shaking her head before smiling at you. "It's nothing important."

"(y/n)!" Phil and Sherry called out, running up to you before pulling on either of your hands. "Come play with us!"

Isabella chuckled at the children's antics before turning to you. "Why don't you go play with the others? Phil and Sherry have been whining about wanting to play with you," she said, smiling. You looked from the woman to the two four-year-olds, the latter looking at you with big pleading eyes.

'Okay,' you smiled, ruffling the two kids' hair. "Yay!" They cheered before you let them pull you away from the woman.

"You really planned a lot," Emma said, looking at the page of writing you had handed her. 'There's only so much I can do on my own but this is all I have for now,' you signed.

(y/n) is amazing... Emma thought in awe as she read through the notes. Using tag to train everyone mentally and physically... Emma gripped the sheet. She needed to do her part too.

After reading through your plan, Emma had been tasked with informing Norman and Ray about the location of the transmitters as well as their involvement in the plan.

'I'm not as smart as Norman or Ray is so in terms of mental ability, I think it's better to leave it to them,' you wrote. 'And as for the physical ability, that's where you and I come in.'

You broke out of your thoughts when you felt a shiver run down your spine. Feeling a gaze on you, you looked towards the source to meet Krone's creepy gaze. You slightly stiffened as Krone started to walk towards you but you didn't let your nervousness show on your face.

"(y/n), right?" Krone said, smiling sweetly at you as you nodded slowly in response. "Isabella's told me a lot about you. I heard you score full points on the tests. It's nice to meet you." She held her hand out for you to shake. You smiled back at her as you shook her hand. 'Nice to meet you too, Sister Krone.'

"She said nice to meet you too!" Phil translated. "Oh, I see," Krone said as your hands separated, frowning. "So you can't talk. It must be hard for you. To be unable to use your voice to speak to your beloved family."

'It's a little inconvenient at times but I'm really lucky that everyone is willing to learn for me,' you answered, patting Phil on the head as he happily translated for you. "I see," Krone said, smiling widely. "Then, will you teach me too? I'll be happy to learn too!"

You nodded hesitantly at her, the woman clapping happily at your response. "Wonderful!" She said.

You truly were lucky that everyone accepted your disability. When the kids were old enough to understand full sentences, which was usually around three, they had urged the older kids (usually Norman, Emma, or Ray) to teach them how to communicate with you. And since all of them were fast learners, they were able to communicate with you in no time.

Of course, sign language did come with its faults. You couldn't form signs if your hands were occupied and you could only string words one after the other and hope the others knew what you were saying (although you never had a problem with that).

But whenever you were unable to make signs to communicate, the others had found other ways to know what you're trying to say, like reading your expression. And the older ones, like your friends, Don, Gilda, Nat, Anna and Isabella, had developed the skill of reading your lips and it was thanks to them that you were able to communicate with the younger ones better. You truly were thankful to everyone for trying so hard for your sake.

"I also heard that you play the flute too," Krone continued. "You're really amazing, to excel at so many things."

"(y/n)'s music sounds very pretty!" Sherry confirmed. "Really? Then would you mind playing a song or two for me someday?" Krone asked, smiling at you expectantly. 'Okay...' You nodded in response.

"I look forward to it then!" Krone said happily before she walked away, a small bounce in her steps as she approached another group of kids. Sister Krone... something about that woman rubbed you the wrong way.

"Who wants to play tag?!" Emma's voice yelled, the younger kids responding enthusiastically as they all ran up to gather around your three friends.

Your eyes met with Norman's sapphire ones, both of you exchanging a look. 'If everyone's playing, then I'll play too,' you signed, the kids' expressions brightening up at your response. "Yay!"

"Then, me and (y/n) are 'it'," Norman said, eliciting complaints from the kids.

"It's not fair!" "If both of you are it, the game would be too short." "We can't even beat either of you alone and you're telling us that both of you are going to be 'it' at the same time?" "It wouldn't even be a game anymore."

"Aw, come on! It'll be fun!" Emma encouraged enthusiastically. "Says the one who has never been able to beat either of them at tag either," Ray pointed out, catching the ball that Emma chucked at him. "But, if it makes you guys happier, I'll help out."

Game start.

"Oh, you're reading all alone by yourself again?" Isabella asked, walking up to the raven-haired boy who had stayed behind at the hilltop. "Where are the others?"
"Who knows," Ray answered, uninterested. "They're probably playing tag in the woods."

Your steps slowed down as you approached the fork in the path, Norman stopping next to you. The two of you spotted the footprints leading down one of the paths but you could easily tell they were decoys. "They're getting good at this," Norman commented, smiling approvingly. "It must be thanks to you."

You shook your head. 'It's thanks to you and Ray. I've only taught them a little bit so most of the credit goes to you two,' you signed, giving him a smile.

"Thanks, but I believe that it's up to them on how much they can improve," Norman said before pointing down the other path where faint footsteps were visible. 'Right,' you agreed. 'There's still a lot to teach them before they're ready.'

Your teamwork with Norman couldn't be described as anything less than perfect. With an expert tracker like you and a genius like Norman, finding and tagging all the kids wasn't much problem at all.

The kids were, by no means, dumb. After all, even managing to score above 150 on the daily tests was no easy feat. It was just that... you and Norman were easily saw right through their plans and movements. A perfect pair indeed.

Thoma plopped down on the grass, a look of defeat on his face. "Aw man. I thought I had made the perfect escape too," he said, remembering how you had suddenly appeared in front of him and Norman behind him, trapping him.

"Simply erasing your own traces isn't enough," Ray reminded. "You have to look out for the enemies' traces too. They can already see right through your habits. For example, Thoma, you..." He was cut off by the sound of childish laughter along with the gaze of a certain Sister.

Walking up to the hilltop with Phil and Rossi holding onto either of your hands, you watched warily as Krone approached you, carrying Damdin on her back. "Looks like you're all having fun playing tag," she said, smiling creepily. "Can I join?"

"Why?" Ray asked suspiciously. "I want to get along with everyone!" Krone said happily. "Let's play a game of tag!"

"Did she come just to get in our way? Or maybe to investigate us?" Ray whispered. "Don't worry. She won't be able to find anything," Norman reassured quietly. "We're just playing a game of tag, albeit a complex one. She can't stop us from having our fun."

"This is our chance to get to know the enemy!" Emma whispered. 'Right,' you nodded in agreement before turning towards the kids. We're all just testing the waters right now. 'What do you think about Sister Krone playing with us? Do you want her to play too?'

"Yes!" The kids said in unison. "Oh, goody," Krone said, clapping. "The time limit will be twenty minutes. I will be 'it'." She then smiled at everyone. "Everybody, make sure to get away from me!"

You were perched on a tree branch, your three friends hidden nearby. Now, how will the enemy move? She knows that the oldest kids are the hardest to get so she'll probably chase us and catch the younger kids on the way.

At least that was what you had thought Krone would do but after a few minutes, she didn't show any signs of attempting to catch you four. Did she change her plan? Your ears perked up when you heard the faint sound of footsteps only for them to grow louder before they all came together.

You looked down from your tree, your eyebrows furrowing in confusion as the kids gathered into one spot. Why are they all together? You thought before Krone scooped the kids into her arms. "Caught you!"

"She used these to lure in the younger ones," Norman said, holding up two leaves with shapes cut out of them. "So she's not stupid, huh," Ray said, discarding the leaf in his hand. We told them to be more wary of their surroundings but it looks like it's backfiring on them, you thought, moving to a new hiding spot.

One by one, Krone easily and quickly caught the kids. First the younger ones, then Nat, Anna, Thoma, and eventually Lani. Everyone made great improvements over the last few days but it seems like our current level isn't enough, you thought as you peeked out from the bushes, your guard up.

And somewhere else, Krone was in the middle of chasing three people: Emma, and in her arms, Phil and Nina. Entering a clearing surrounded by boulders and hiding behind a rock, Emma put her hand over her mouth, covering up the sound of her breathing as Krone looked around.

"It must be tiring, running while carrying two kids, Emma. You won't be able to move unless you rest," Krone said before she started to walk. "Did you know? Norman's weakness is physical strength. I heard he was feeble when he was younger."

"Ray's weakness is that he's a little quick to give up. He makes decisions quickly but abandons them just as quickly," she continued. "And (y/n). She cares a lot about her family but that in a way is a weakness. Target her family and she wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice herself to save them."

She knows us so well...! Emma thought, breathing heavily.

"And you, Emma! Your weakness is your naiveté. Like how naive you are by carrying others when you're being chased," Krone finished. "Just give up and come on out. I won't do anything bad to you. If you saw the 'harvest' that day, then I'm on your side."

Emma's expression turned into one of panic before she looked up to see the woman smiling down at her. "Found you!"

And with eight minutes and forty seconds on the clock, Krone started her chase after the three remaining: you, Norman, and Ray. Sister's probably thinking that Norman would be easy to catch and is most likely going to chase after Norman first, you thought before you exchanged a look with Norman and Ray.

The three of you split into three different directions and like the three of you expected, Krone followed after Norman. Norman might be the weakest in physical strength but his intelligence is nothing to underestimate, you thought, smiling before running through the forest.

Peeking out from behind a tree, you saw that Norman had somehow gotten himself above the rocks, Krone staring up at him in disbelief. With Krone distracted, you snuck up behind her before tapping her right as time was up. Krone looked at you in shock as Ray walked up to you, his watch in hand. "Time's up," he said.

"It's our win, Sister," the two boys said in unison as you smiled up at the woman. These are the full scorers of this place... Krone thought, dumbfounded.

The kids cheered happily as the four of you walked back up the hill. You smiled down at the kids as they surrounded the three of you, complimenting you on your victory. 'Thank you, everyone,' you smiled, bringing them all into a big hug.

Standing a few steps away, Ray and Norman watched the interaction. There was no doubt that Norman was going to make sure the plan was a success. He promised himself that he would keep your smile.

"Norman," Ray said, getting the said boy's attention. "Protect (y/n), no matter what." Norman looked at his friend in confusion but nevertheless, nodded. "Okay..." There was something in his tone that confused Norman but he brushed it off, blaming it on his nerves.

"Judging by their skills, those four are most likely the targets, but it's hard to overlook her," Krone mumbled, her attention going from the four of you to Emma and then to a certain pine-haired girl. "And..."

You glanced back at Krone as you walked up to Norman and Ray. 'We need to change the tactic,' you signed. 'She caught everyone too fast. At this rate, everyone will be caught when we escape.'

"Right," Norman agreed. "We'll split into small teams. The teams will be split to make up for each other's mistakes."

"And we also found out the answer to our main question for the day," Ray said. "Yeah," Norman agreed. "We're capable of sneaking up on her. Our first target is the Sister. I don't think it'll be impossible to kill her."

'Kill?' Your eyes widened at his words. 'You're planning to kill her?' Was Norman always like this? "We might need to resort to that," Ray agreed. Ray too?

You wanted to escape and you knew that in order to do so, you'll need to overcome Krone and Isabella, but... Was there a way to do that without resorting to murder?

To Be Continued...

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

24.9K 890 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
34.4K 219 44
If you haven't read Part I, go ahead and read that! Enjoy the ride as I continue to revise the story and thank you all so much for all of the support...
27.5K 735 49
This is currently being worked on right now. I'm really sorry about it. If you could possibly not read it right now because it wouldn't not make sens...
963K 42K 200
๏ฝ—๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ?ใ€ ใ€ŒWhat is the outside world like? "Mom, what is the outside world like? When can I see it?" Why couldn't I leave? I want to leav...