The Siren and The Monkey (Sam...

Bởi LilAsian1864

Nanba Prison is about to get a new guard supervisor to Building 13 cell 13 she is also the Warden's assistant... Xem Thêm

Prologue: Rose and Samon's first meeting
Meet the Cast of this story:
Chapter 1: Trying to escape again
The Inmates for Cell 23:
Chapter 2: Cell 13 and 23's training with Yamato
Chapter 3: Wood work activities
Chapter 4: The New Years Eve cleaning
Vote and Comment:
Chapter 5: The New Years Eve Tournament part 1
Chapter 7: The New Years tournament part 3
*Mini-Chapter*: Rose and Momo's girl talk alone
Chapter 8: The New Years Tournament part 4
Chapter 9: Rose and Samon's day together
Chapter 10: Hajime's Suspension part 1
Chapter 11: Hajime's Suspension part 2
*Mini-Chapter*: Samon and Rose first date
Chapter 12: Rose and Hajime interrogate Jyugo
Chapter 13: Samon and Rose go to the Mainland

Chapter 6: The New Years Tournament part 2

66 1 0
Bởi LilAsian1864

*At the New Years tournament that same day with the 3rd event with Building 13 and Building 5*
~Third Person's POV~
It was now the 3rd event for the New Years tournament with Building 13 being in the lead and the other Supervisors mainly Samon and Kiji and Kenshirou were so determine to win the games this year but Hajime and his team were also determined to win so that the Warden would be impressed with Hajime's skills in fighting and her best friend. Rose was standing next to Seitarou deciding whose going next in the card game to match the poem to the card.
~Veronica Desire's POV~

My building was winning the next event we didn't know what would be next to play then the very loud MC announced the next New Years event and it was a card game to match the poem to the matching card that finishes it before your opponent does and it's a 3 team player one Supervisor, one inmate, and a backup incase of mental exhaustion then Rose called me over as she spoke "You'll be back up for number 11 incase he doesn't understand and I don't think Seitarou will need any help," she said then I nodded my head "Yes m'am of course I will I'll go inform Uno," before leaving to see Uno and explain the rules as we went to our place.
Let's kick some butt to Building 3.....
~Six  Zian's POV~

This will be very interesting indeed she's very good at winning card games.... I saw her and number 11 walking to where Building 3's inmates were at waiting for them to sit down so they could start the match "Good luck beautiful!," I yelled at her so she could hear me her beautiful face saw me and smiled as Veronica spoke "Thank you handsome," before waving at me blowing me a kiss I'm sure every male here in this arena got jealous because of our relationship.
"Looks like your up Seitarou and number 11 you'll go with number 24 for the inmates side," Hajime said to them both as they walked together while Kiji spoke to Rose and Seitarou.
Play video: (skip to episode 5)

~Supervisor Kiji's POV~

Building 13 will be rather in shock when they see what my inmates are capable of... Then I see Rose standing beside her adoptive brother Seitarou talking about the event when one of there inmates walked towards them as she spoke I couldn't quite hear her talking to her inmate number 1324 so then I walked over to speak with the flower with thorns underneath her and spoke "Ah Rose you look lovely today," I said to her as she smiled thanking me while Seitarou took his place where he and I will be competing against each other "Don't underestimate my inmate or number 11 both of them have tricks up there sleeves," while walking away from me.
I'll show her that my inmates will win this card game....
"Now first up we have Building 13 Cell 13 and 23 vs Building 3 Cell 3 the rules are simple just find the matching card to the rest of the poem let's begin!!!!!," Mitsuru said loud as always.
Play video:  (what happens in the match)

~Seitarou Tantabana's POV~
I was about to start my game with Supervisor Kiji.... I didn't have enough time to explain the rules to number 11 but number 24 seems to understand the rules which is why he let her go first this isn't like a normal card game "Now first up we have Building 13 Cell 13 and 23 vs Building 3 Cell 3 the rules are simple just find the matching card to the rest of the poem let's begin!!!!!," Mitsuru said loudly as we listened for the first poem he started reading off.
I immediately found it no slapped the card away from the rows not giving Supervisor Kiji enough time to understand what just happened at the moment.
(2 minutes later)
"Sorry about that I was told that I have a good memory," I said to the Supervisor of Building 3 as I smiled at him while he looked like he was in shock.
Pic of Supervisor Kiji:

*Meanwhile with Uno&Veronica vs. Honey & Trois during their match*
~Third Person's POV~
In the stands of the Arena Rose, Seitarou, Jyugo, Rock, Nico, Hajime, Yamato, and the other inmates from 23 sat down watching there friend/inmates face off against Building 3's inmates Rose was impressed with Veronica teaching Uno the rules while he played off against Honey and she played off against Trois to give Uno a breather. But they were just getting started as Uno and Veronica thought about what they both wanted if there Building won the whole New Years tournament.
~Uno's POV~

Man this is hard before I even get a card Trois grabs the card.... I looked at Veronica as she added another card into our pile while I watched for any flaws the two pretty boys might have when they are about to grab a card and that's when I saw what the two of them were doing Veronica turned to me and said "You alright there Uno," I looked at her and spoke "Yeah hey V why don't you take a break I got this," she nodded her head and watched me play instead now I was up.
"Are you sure about this Uno this isn't a regular card game," she said as I swiped away a card before Honey could take it from me first he was shocked as was Trois and Veronica then Mitsuru kept on going and I swiped the right card every time.
They do have flaws and it's easy to see where they'll move next....
Play video:

~Veronica Desire's POV~

I was still playing against Trois he did have flaw he moves his eyes to the card that's correct we both had an even stack of cards on our sides when I looked at Uno and said "You alright there Uno," he looked at me then spoke "Yeah hey V why don't you take a break I got this," I nodded as watched him play instead now he was now the one playing.
I just hope that he knows what he's doing....
"Are you sure about this Uno this isn't a regular card game," I said all of a sudden he had swiped away a card before Honey could even take it from him first he was shocked as was Trois and I (gasps everywhere) then Mitsuru kept on going and Uno swiped the right card every time.
Pic of Trois vs. Veronica:

"You see I knew this wasn't some regular card game I was watching to see how I could win and both of you have flaws," he said to them Uno told them there flaws while I just sat back relaxing fanning myself with my hand fan as everyone watched to see whose gonna win the match.
~Rose Siren's POV~

I'm impressed with Seitarou he's smart at remembering things and also Veronica.... Each time Mitsuru said the poem not even half way through Veronica slaps away the card and places it in her pile of cards while Trois couldn't even register what had just happened (I did tell Kiji that Seitarou was very good and my inmates) then Kiji's voice broke my trance "You knew this would happen didn't you Rose," I smirked at him and said "Of course I didn't I just warned you that my brother and my inmates are very smart," before Mitsuru called the match saying our Building won again.
Oh this is so much fun I hope I'm next....
Play video:

*End of Chapter 6: The New Years Tournament part 2*

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

73.7K 2.7K 60
You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of trauma and have the scars to prove it...
358 24 11
Ships include Seitarou x Hajime Uno x Jyugo Upa x Nico Kiji x Ruka Honey x Trois Rock x liang Samon x Rokuriki I will update as soon as I can! Or a...
18.8K 567 21
{DISCONTINUED} {Y/N} {L/N} was the only girl born into the {L/N} family , a family known for only boys and never girls, so when she was born she had...
32.9K 882 39
You, a young girl, was sent to Nanba prison because you were accused of killing and supposedly attempted to take a hostage when you were actually sto...