My Alpha King

By paranormalRHlover

THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A DARK PARANORMAL REVERSE HAREM SERIES. DARK= TRIGGER WARNINGS (LIST AT BOTTOM). RE... More

chapter 1: No Time To Hide IT!
Chapter 2: Have To Attend
Chapter 3: Getting Ready
Chapter 4: Come To Escort Her
Chapter 5: On Arrival
Chapter 6: Really Don't Like Him
Chapter 7: Meet My Brother
Chapter 8: Not My Fault
Chapter 9: Get. The. Fuck. Off. Me
Chapter 10: What Is Going On?
Chapter 11: Please, I'll Do Anything
Chapter 12: You Know What IT Is?
Chapter 13: Where The Fuck Is My Mate
Chapter 14: Enjoy The Hunt
Chapter 15: It Won't Go Away
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: I Want To Know Everything
Chapter 18: Who Am I
just a quick note
Chapter 19: Who Am I (from Jesse's pov)
Chapter 20: I Am!
Chapter 22: What The Fuck Was That
Chapter 23: Well?
Chapter24: Don't Want Your Pity
Chapter 25: Bugatti La Voiture Noire
Chapter 26: Not A Nightmare
Chapter 27: Hello, Buttercup
Chapter 28: Feel Almost Feral
Chapter 29: Who's He?
Chapter 30: Dream
Chapter 31: Ahhh HELL NO
Chapter 32: What Did I Do?
Chapter 33: Suprise For You

Chapter 21: Not Like This

5.4K 230 13
By paranormalRHlover

                    ~IT~

I can't believe he did that in front of everybody. What was he thinking? And he's told them I'm his mate when he still doesn't know for sure yet. It's getting harder to keep up the facade when he constantly drives me crazy. I'm still in heat but since I put this necklace on I just feel uncomfortable, he's the one still driving me insane with need and I must admit all the goading and teasing just amps the need up. 

After leaving the hall I think enough is enough, I need to know if he is or isn't so I start walking down towards where I think the cells would be as I want this shit taken off now. I look over my shoulder at Parker with furrowed brows as he hasn't left my side since I left the hall. 

He looks behind him then back at me
"What?.......Is there something on my face?" I roll my eyes and signal to him for his phone. Which he hands over cautiously, with a smile on my face I find Jesse's number and text him

Where is Alpha Daniel being kept? I've forgotten.

Nice try little mate. Arrrggghhh! I turn to Parker handing him the phone with the new text I've written

Why are you following me?

"Why? To protect you from any threat."

Does that include your brother?

"No one should need protection from their mate but sure. Why?"

Just checking. Where are the cells?

"Why? You don't need to know where they are."

You say why an awful lot don't you! And I stand there just looking at him.

"It's not a good idea…., you gonna tell me your name?"

No, you'll tell your brother. You gonna answer the question?

"No"

I shrug fine I'll just keep looking. I carry on walking and watch for little signals that Parker doesn't want me going a certain way, like an eye widening, him going to say something then not and go that way. I'm about to walk through a door when arms wrap around my waist.

"Where do you think you're going little mate?"

"To find Alpha! Now get off me" I try to push his hands away as the hum on my skin where he's touching me is getting stronger and gathering in my core. Maybe he is my mate but until I know for sure, I'm keeping him at arm's length.

"No you're not." He growls out and tightens his hold.

"How did you even know where I was?"

"Parker told me"

I glare at him, the traitor! He at least has the decency to look contrite.

"I want this bracelet off, now let go. I want to know if you are truly mine."

"For fuck sake, I am. Now come with me and I'll take it off"

"How?" I ask, looking at him sceptically

"Come with me and i'll show you!" He exasperated

I throw my hands up and huff.
"Fine!"

He takes me to his room and asks Parker to leave. I snag Parker's sleeve keeping him in the room.

"Why does he have to leave?"

"Why do you want him to stay?" He growls at me

"Because he's supposed to protect me from you!!"

"And why do you need protection from me little mate?" 

"I said stop calling me that! And because!"

"Because….?" 

"Just because!"

"Parker leave, but stand outside, seems my mate feels…. safer when you're around. Now Come here!" I just stand there. Did he really just say come here like I'm a dog! This is the second time I've been made to feel like a dog. So i go and sit on the bed with my arms folded. 

"You're so Infuriating!!"

"Pot meet kettle!" I smarm at him

He stomps over to me with a piece of paper in his hand and a little vial of clear liquid, and I start to panic, what's going to happen? Am I ready for this?

"I need to use the bathroom first" I jump up and practically run in there, slamming the door and locking him out. 

"What are you doing?" He growls

"I just need a few minutes to breath and think. I can't do that around you, Just….give me a minute!" 

I hear another growl of annoyance, well too bad I need to prepare myself for when it comes off. How's he going to react? Especially as I'm still in heat! I'm starting to feel like I'm burning up again. So I quickly strip everything off to take a very quick cold shower. When I'm out I dry myself then pick my clothes up off the floor and as quick as I can i get dressed and get back out there. I don't think I'm going to be prepared at all, no matter what I do. And the shower soothed the burn while I was in there but I'm heating back up, fast. 

"Finally, I thought you wanted that off?"

"Alright chill. Come on then don't just sit there." Growling at me, he makes his way over.

"Hold your hand out" He demands. I do and he pours the liquid over the bracelet while he finishes reading the piece of paper. He puts that down and takes my wrist in both hands. He looks at the bracelet and slides his fingers over it, as if looking for something. He must find what he's looking for as he looks me in the eye and says

"soulmate dimittere mei ad me" 

When there's a spark and click sound he takes his hand away so he's no longer touching me and with a light thud the bracelet falls to the floor. 

"Wh-what did you say? What does it mean?"

"It's Latin for 'release my soulmate to me' it wouldn't have worked if you weren't mine" He says as his fingers lightly brush mine and I feel a huge spark that sets my body alive and I feel something burst out of me making me gasp. 

All of a sudden his eyes start to rapidly change from the brown iv been accustomed to, to a burnt amber. I take a step back not knowing what's happening. He looks like he's having an internal battle.
Then his eyes snap to mine and he looks like a predator.

"Where's….the….necklace?" 

My hands fly to my neck and it's not there! Fuck. 

"It must have ended up under the unit when I had a shower. Why?" 

I'm about to run for the door and get Parker when I see the internal battle is over as his eyes have stopped flickering and are now settled on his wolf. He steps towards me with a wolfish look on his face. And in a deep unrecognisable voice says

"Go ahead and run little mate. I'm the one in charge here! He can't have you. Your mine."

What's he on about? In charge of what? Who can't have me. I'm like a deer caught in headlights. My own internal battle waging on, do I fight or take flight.

"I can't get through to him Kylie, it's all my fault! He wasn't prepared for the built up power. It's too much for his wolf. He's in challenge mode as our power threatens his-"

"Luna? Is that really you? And what power are you on about?"

In shock that I'm finally able to talk to my wolf again I forget Jesse who is almost upon me, I try to fake going one way to then run for the door but he sees that coming and snatches me round the waist and hauls me against him.

"You smell so good little mate. Submit to me! It's time to make you MINE!"

"Yes! It's me, I'm sorry though, I should have waited, the power surge was me. His wolf is in complete control and running on instinct! I'll explain everything later but you need to run! It took all my energy just breaking that final barrier. I can't help you!"

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" I exasperate

No way am I submitting, I'll never submit to anyone. And no way in hell am I just going to mate him. I told him he had to earn it, this is the bond and whatever else, that's driving him right now! And Luna said power. Not Me. I won't do it. I need to get to Parker. 

I break out of his hold and get 2 steps from the door before he picks me up and throws me on the bed. He goes and locks the door then stalks towards me. I jump off the opposite side of the bed, aiming to lock myself in the bathroom. Again he catches me and I grab hold of the unit thinking I might be able to find something to fight him off with but he pulls me back hard and the unit crashes to the floor blocking the now locked door to Parker. 

"Jesse, is everything OK in there?" Parker says as he rattles the door handle.

I need to do something, I manage to slip out of his hold again and try to get to the unit to move it but Jesse tackles me and I scream as we go crashing into the table and chairs. I try to get up and in my haste I hit my head hard on something, as I try again I feel dizzy and lose my balance. As I start to fall he catches me and starts towards the bed again. I struggle in his arms trying to get loose, but his hold on me tightens that I almost can't breathe. And he throws me down on the bed again.

"JESSE! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" 

Parker must ram into the door as it opens a crack, but doesn't budge the unit enough for him to get through. I see him peek through the gap and say

"Shit! JESSE!!. I'm coming sweetie, hold on!"

As Jesse climbs up I scramble backwards putting my back against the headboard. What am I going to do? Think! Think! I see a large glass bedside lamp and without thinking I pick it up and smash it over his head. Bad idea, very fucking bad idea.

With a ferocious growl he grabs my ankle and yanks me so I'm laying down. Then he tears my clothes to pieces. I try to get up to be shoved back down again. 

"Jesse, stop please! Not like this! you said I didn't need protection from you, come back to me."

Tears are now running down my cheeks. Please hurry Parker, I don't think I can forgive him if he forces himself on me. 

Jesse doesn't say anything he just starts nipping and sucking everywhere. My body responds which pisses me off as I'm still in heat and the sparks are spreading everywhere causing the same reaction, he's definitely my mate. I can feel the effects now that the bracelet is gone and I want him just as bad, But this is not how I saw my mating going. Taking control of my body I start hitting him over and over but he just grabs my wrists in one hand and pins them down. 

"JESSE, STOP! FUCK. COLTON, LIAM QUICK. HELP ME!" Parker shouts.

I don't stop trying to get free but he's to strong. I can hear the door crack as all 3 of them smash into it. That's one sturdy fucking door I think to myself. 

Jesse then starts rubbing the head of his cock up and down my folds as I hear them crash through the door, but it's too late. It might not be his fault. And I know my heat is driving him crazy too, but he should be able to stop his wolf. I've managed to control myself. I want him, don't get me wrong, but I'm not letting my baser instincts dictate what I do. Why did I take that stupid necklace off? Why would he be my mate if he can't handle this so-called power? Why is MY life so unfair?

I start sobbing uncontrollably and close my eyes, trying to take my mind anywhere but here. I don't want to witness this. He's about to cross an uncrossable line and he can't come back from that. I never thought I'd end up having to reject my mate. 

__________________________________

O.M.G……. Lol. How do you like this one? 
Bet you didn't see that coming! Or did you? Have I missed anything? @Smellerella75 @KatyJennings4 @smatet25 @cutieboot20 @NadineLornaSacker @Lakeshiasmith551 @Vivijo09 @shireenlover 
thank you all for your support

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
408K 15.2K 43
C̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶ 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲!! ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᵐᵉᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃˡᵖʰᵃ? ʷᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘᵛᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗ...
2.8M 84.7K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
2.7K 51 5
Extended SAMPLE! Book is live on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited! Monsters are real... and I'm in love with them. Coasting through my last year of college...