Sky OCS

De N30NC0L0RZ

Hi! These are all my sky ocs :> here were the links I used to make the pictures : https://picrew.me/image_... Mais

Anaro (me :P)
Aka
Tiana
Mellow
Daniel
Saki
Willow
Sarina
Vincent
Cindy
Duck
Goose
Little update oop-
Jelly
Kai
Inara
Gabriel
Harriet
Andrea
Diana
Apollo
Isaac
Thea
Ivar
Levi
Carol
Aria
Pepper
Avery
News 2 electric boogaloo
Xaina
Amber
Aurora

Keros

29 0 0
De N30NC0L0RZ

Keros is Aria's brother, a protective and silent skykid. Not a lot seem to like him, but it's only because they thinks he's mean.

Keros is Aria's older brother, watching over her most of the time. Keros doesn't really like to skate, but Aria had taught him a few. When Keros isn't busy he watches over for skykids in wasteland so that they don't get killed by the dark dragons. Keros is actually kind hearted and would do anything for the person he cares about. It would hurt him to see the people he loved truly sad or upset. This is why Keros tends to try and make his friends and others happy. Keros joined the group with Aria because she asked, and Keros still needed to watch her over anyway.

Keros is best friends with Gabriel and Harriet, and can control the ground of the earth. He could make boulders of dirt that do powerful attacks to the enemies.

Keros doesn't have a crush, but willing to look for someone to love.

Age: 20

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

76.3K 6K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
185K 2.1K 50
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
29K 973 57
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs
300K 12.3K 52
Hi, my loves! Welcome to my third book of imagines for Rosé! I know I quit the second book a little early but I just wanted to get a fresh start so...