TechnoDream Oneshots

By Dumbass_Shipper

Title explains it all. Also if you came to hate on this in anyway or leave any disrespectful comments I will... More

Heyo :D
Slip Up(❀)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
See Through (πŸ’™β€)
Sleep(❀)
Prompts
Not To Be(πŸ’™πŸ’”)
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
The 7 Lines of Christmas
IMPORTANTπŸ₯–
NOT AN UPDATE
Till We Meet Again(πŸ’™β€)
Maybe a Little Fruity(❀)
Important question
Maybe a little fruity(P.2)(❀)
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH AND A BRITHDAY
Betterment (πŸ’™β€)
Whisk it(last part of maybe a little fruity) β€πŸ’œ
The adventures of Corpse(pt. 1)
The adventures of corpse (pt. 2)
Adventures of Corpse (pt. 3)
Adventures of Corpse (pt. 4)
Adventures of Corpse (pt. 5)
Adventures of Corpse (pt. 6)
Tourture for 2
adventures of corpse(Pt. 7)
Switching Pets
Old Smut drabble
:(

Prison break (β€πŸ’™)

3K 100 387
By Dumbass_Shipper

Hehehe also dream is a dreamon in this btw cause why not

This whole thing is a mess, probably cause i am as well but idc lmao

Also this takes place before the latest quackity lore stream, I've chosen not to write about that at the moment

Art by Ksd.esign on instagram

Tw: Torture but not alot so no need to worry, PTSD

シ꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦シ

The blonde let out small whines as the raven left him saying "See ya tommorow~" swinging his bloodied axe around.

The blonde coughed a bit as he curled up on himself, a bit more blood falling down his cheek and onto the blood pool under him.

'Fuck, i need to contact him, I cant die here and i can't give quackity that stupid book'

'I know what to do'

𖤐࿐ •*⁀➷𖤐

The pinkette let out a long sigh as he flopped onto the couch, his pink hair falling all over the place around his head.

"You should get some sleep techno, you seen exhausted" the winged male said while petting steves head.
(His house im more homey btw, so it has actual rooms and bathrooms and all)

The pinkette hummed saying "'m fine, just need a small rest" feeling himself relax onto the soft feeling of the couch.

The pinkette felt himself start to doze off, his body further relaxing as he feel asleep.

"What the hell" the pinkette said as he looked around the dark room, his clothes feeling heavier from how hot the room felt.

"Techno, im gonna cash in that favor now"

The pinkette looked around the pitch black room before noticing a blonde on his knees on the floor, his face facing the floor.

The pinkette stayed silent before saying "You want out of there? I thought you said you wanted to stay" his brow slightly raising.

"Just get me out of here, please" the blonde said, his body still slouched over on the floor.

"Alright, any details I should know, that prison is very protected and all" the pinkette said while crouching infront of the blonde.

"At 11:30am Sam goes into the prison himself to bring lunch, either that or quackity has a daily visit but not sure at what time, either way you can use that information to follow them with invisibility" the blonde said before the room around them seemed to blur.

"Im out of time but techno, please get me out of here as soon as possible"

The pinkette shot up from his spot, the winged male across from him looking up.

"Another nightmare?"

"No, something else but dont worry. Its nothing" the pinkette said while getting up and walking toward the ladder that lead to the basement.

"Although I have a new mission you could say"

<^><^><^>

The pinkette had followed close behind the 2 that where walking into the prison in silence.

The pinkette made sure his invisibility would last him another long while before they finally got to the main room, quackitys smile widening.

'Whats this prick all smiley for'

"So mr.warden, how long do i have today" the raven said, his back striaghtening as the hybrid handed him a axe.

The male sighed saying "20 minutes, i have things to do" his face showing minimal emotion.

"Mh alright, sounds good"

The pinkette stepped back and quickly drank a fire resistance and following the raven onto the platform, making sure to not bump into him.

The lava completely lowered revealing the blonde who was curled up into a corner, his shoulders tensing a bit.

'An axe and dream hidding in a corner, this cant equal good'

The platform started moving, the pinkette managing to stay on with out running into quackity.

'now to wait for what ever quackity has to do to be over with'

シ꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦シ

The blonde tensed as he heard the lava lower, his heart starting to beat faster.

'This is gonna be so fun'

The blonde stayed put in the corner as he heard the lava fall back down and quackity walk closer to him.

"You look so pitiful its funny, the all high and mighty dream cowering in my presence" the raven said while running his hand along the blondes hair and pulling it a bit.

The blonde winced a bit, his hands gripping his sides. "You seriously are so pitiful dreamy, I cant wait to hear you cry"

The raven slid the axe along his cheek saying "If you want you could just give me the book and I'll give you a painless death"

"I dont care how many days you torture me, i am not giving you the book" his brows furrowing a bit as he glared at the raven.

The raven lifted the axe, the dull side smashing against his head. The blonde let out a loud whine from the sudden hit, his head pounding from the pain.

"You dont know when to shut your mouth do you" the raven said while kicking the blonde out of the corner.

The blonde didn't move, his head spinning from the hit.

The raven raised the axe again with a wide smile, the blonde tensing as he prepared for the sudden pain.

The blonde waited for the pain, nothing coming as he layed on the floor. The blonde peaked up seeing the raven violently trying to move the axe, only failing miserably in the prosses.

The blonde shuffled away from the male as the raven still tried grabbing his axe that was raised higher up so he couldnt reach it.

"Fuck it, I'll just beat you dream" the raven said while starting to stomp over to the blonde, his face showing pure anger.

The blonde used his arms to cover his face as he yet again waited for some pain, only hearing a loud smash and a louder thump.

The blonde looked forward seeing the raven laying on the floor next to the axe, his body laying limp on the floor.

"He's out cold but we should still hurry, do you think you can walk?" A farmiliar voice asked, the blonde looking around curiously.

"Im right here, sorry if I scared ya" the pinkette said as he put on his helmet to show his location.

The blonde looked at the male saying "its fine and im not sure, i think i can" using the lectern near him to help him stand up.

The blonde almost fell back onto the floor, hid head spinning as he leaned onto the lectern.

The pinkette walked over to the blonde, slowly putting his hand on the blondes shoulder.

"Just relax, I'll carry you" the pinkette said while picking up the dazed blonde who seemed to not even prosses he was being picked up.

The pinkette dropped a fire resistance onto the floor, the potion splashing onto them.

The blonde looked at the pinkette for a second before relaxing into the males arms, not bothering to try to hold on for better support.

The pinkette walked into the lava, quickly swimming out of it, the 2 now standing in the empty room, loads of redstone around the pinkettes feet.

The pinkette groaned saying "Jesus, this is a hot mess of redstone, huh" while stepping over the red dust and glancing at the now passed out blonde.

The pinkette stood in place for a second, moving the blonde so he could make sure he was still breathing.

The pinkette placed 2 fingers against the blondes neck, sighing as he felt a pulse. "Im gonna have quackitys head for this"

The pinkette continued walking till he got to the walls, his face keeping a solemn expression as he chatted to Phil.

Technoblade(whispered to philza): open up the wall, im at [coordnites, make them up yourself]

The pinkette stepped back, a few seconds later a large hole seeping light into the darker room.

"You got your missio- is that dream" The winged male said while breaking another few blocks so the pinkette could get out with the blonde.

The pinkette nodded saying "yea, I'll explain when we get home, lets just get him fixed up first".

<^><^><^>

The blonde opened his eyes, his eyes scanning the room, hid breathing becoming calm as he looked at the cream colored walls.

He looked around noticing he was in a completely diffrent area. 'Where the hell am I... Did I die?'

The blonde looked at himself noticing he was cleaned up, bandages wrapping neatly around his wounds and a Grey shirt and sweat pants that where a little big for him.

"Ah I see your finally awake" the pinkette said while looking into the room, his face showing no emotion as he leaned on the door frame.

The blonde looked over at the male, nodding in response as he sat up, ignoring the sting on his body.

"Dont be moving to much your still healing" the pinkette said while walking in and ruffling the blondes hair.

"Do you have any diffrent clothes, your currently using some of wilbura old clothes from before he died and all" the pinkette said while shoving his hands in his pant pockets, looking down at the blonde with a raised eyebrow.

"t-this is fine" the blonde mumbled out, his heart racing a bit from everything that was happening.

"Calm down, did you wanna go to the living room instead" the pinkette said while crouching down a bit so he could look at the blondes face.

The blonde shrugged, his eyes facing his lap. The pinkette picked up the blonde saying "just come to the living room, i can give you some medicine if you need any" the blonde immediantly grabbing onto the pinkette so he wouldn't fall.

The pinkette carried the blonde down stairs, placing the smaller on the couch gently. The blonde quickly let go and wrapped his arms around himself, trying to hide his panic.

"Just try to relax, your safe here dream" the pinkette said while walking over to a chair, not wanting to overwhelm the blonde to much.

The blonde took in deep breaths, not daring to let tears fall in front of anyone.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me and its okay to cry by the way, its normal" the pinkette said while walking out, his face showing a hint of pity.

The blonde hid his acw into his knee's as he let out silent sobs, not wanting the pinkette to hear him.

The blonde bit his knee as he flopped onto the couch, his face hidding into the cushions as he let himself start to pass out.

'your pathetic'

<^><^><^>

The blonde opened his eyes, a small groan escaping him as cold pricked his skin.

'Where am I? Oh yea, i fell asleep in the living room'

"Oh you're awake, welcome back to the world mate" the winged male said while looking up at the blonde with a small smile.

The blonde looked around for a second before saying "Um h-hey" his mind still trying to prosses everything.

The winged male got up, lifting his hand to pat the blondes head, the blonde only flinching in response.

The winged male brought his hand away mumbling "jeez, they really did a number on ya" before stepping away a bit.

"Sorry for scarin' ya, i promise im not gonna hurt ya mate"

The blonde breathed for a seocnd before mumbling "its fine, still just a bit shaken up and all" his breathing a bit heavy as he calmed himself, not wanting to break down again.

"Did ya need anything, food, water, more blankets. You are dealing with quite the temprature change" the wimged male said with a small laugh as he watched the blonde closely.

"No no, its fine, you've already done enough for me, really" the blonde said while moving a bit so he was sitting on the couch, ignoring a few of the aches he still had.

The winged male looked at the blonde saying "hey hey, relax yourself and me and tech are gonna help you for as long as you need us too" slowly walking toward the blonde and placing his hand on the males shoulder.

The blonde smiled saying "thank you but I'll be fine" while looking around the room to get a better look at it.

"Where is techno anyway"

The winged male chuckled saying "He's grabbing some ingredients for more potions and stuff" while walking to where steve laid, the polar bear peaking his eyes open.

The blonde hummed in response while looking at the bear, his face showing no emotion(no thoughts, head empty).

"If i may ask, what happened to you, those wounds looked bad"

The blonde looked at the winged male who was pouring a liquid into a small cup.

The blonde looked down saying "a lot" in a low tone, his hands feeling shakey as he thought about what happened.

'Dont break down idiot, dont show them how weak you are'

'Talk about it! Just like mom told ya, talk about your issues'

"Ah sorry, that was probably a bad question to ask, here, have some tea, its peppermint so it'll help ya heal faster" the winged male said with a soft smile.

"I-its fi-ne and t-thank you" the blonde stuttered out while raising his shakey hands to grab the cup of tea.

The winged male gave the blonde the cup before placing his hands over the blondes, his voice more caring as he said "hey its okay dream, your safe here".

The blonde looked up saying "y-yea, your right, s-sorry" his voice becoming a bit less shakey due to phil's calming tone.

"No need to be sorry, just calm down" the winged male said while walking over to the table to grab his cup of tea, basking in the comfortable silence of the room.

"Did you actually want to know what happened and all" the blonde spoke up with, his voice a bit more quiet.

"I will admit im curious but i don't want you stressing yourself or sending yourself into some panic attack, that would just be you hurting youself more" the winged male said while sitting down next to the blonde.

The blonde hummed saying "My mom used to always tell me it was better to get things off your chest rather than to bottle them up" smiling as he remembered his moms caring nature.

'She used to be so nice'

The blonde sighed saying "shit how do I even say this, uhm so quackity wanted the revival book and I said no so quackity used force to try to get it o-out of me" his voice getting a bit more shakey as he talked.

"Hey you don-" "And by that i mean for the next like 7 we-eks he tortured me to try to get t-the info ou-t of me" the blonde inturupted, his hands shaking as he talked, his eyes getting abit more watery.(its 55 days of torture as of may 10th)

"Dream you should stop talking about it, your panicking yourself" the winged male said while pulling the panicking blonde into a tight hug.

The blonde felt tears stream down his cheeks as the winged male hugged hum tightly, the hug making him feel a bit safer.

"Rest dream, just rest alright" the winged male said while running his hand down the blondes wrapped up back, the blonde relaxing in his arms.

The blonde relaxed as the winged male placed his tea cup on the table before placing him on the couch.

"Just lay down for now, techno should be back by the time you wake up"

The blonde hummed, his eyes shutting and his body going limp as he feel asleep.

"Techno is gonna be very mad when he hears what happened"

𖤐࿐ •*⁀➷𖤐

The pinkette walked into the warm house, a small sigh escaping his lips as he felt himself start to warm up.

"Welcome home Techno" the winged male said from the kitchen, his eyes looking down at his empty tea cup.

"Hello philza, whats got you down in the dumps" the pinkette asked while shutting the door and starting to take his shoes off.

The winged male looked up saying "dream told me a bit about what happened in prison and all" running his hand through his hair as he felt a bit of disgust.

"As much as dream has done i cant even imagine how traumatizing that much be for him"

The pinkette glanced up saying "I saw a bit of it and I agree, what quackity did was disgusting", removing his large red cape and crown.

"That stuff apperantly went on for about 7 weeks" the winged male said while placing the cup in the sink, a large frown still on his face.

The pinkette went silent as he prossesed what Phil had just said, his mouth agape. "I am going to kill quackity and Sam even if its the last thing I do"

The winged male glanced up saying "Go check up on dream, he'll probably be waking up again soon" his frown turing into a calming smile.

"Im sure the last thing dream wants is us pandering over what happened"

"Yea, you're right, I'll go watch him"

The pinkette walked into the living room, his face set into a scowl as he thought about what Phil jad just told him.

"Oh hello techno" the pinkette heard a quiet voice say, his eyes tracing up to see the blonde sitting on the couch.

"Ah hello dream, how are you feeling" the pinkette asked while sitting in a chair a little bit away from the blonde.

The blonde looked at his hands saying "uh fine i guess" glacing up at the pinkette with a half smile.

"Are you sure? Do you need anything" the pinkette said while giving the male a pittuful look.

The blonde looked down saying "im fine" continueing to look down at his hands, his face mostly hidden by his hair.

"Alright then, if you need anything just ask alright and have you eaten yet" the pinkette asked, hid face going back to its normal solemn expression.

The blonde glanced up before saying "okay and no i havent, but its fine, im not hungry" avoiding eye contact with the pinkette.

The pinkette nodded saying "lose your appetite?" to try and start some conversion.

"Mh y-yea" the blonde said while starting to grip his hands a bit, his mind starting to race again.

"You alright dream?" The pinkette asked while looking at the male with a curioud glance, slightly worried for the blonde.

The blonde nodded as the pinkette watched him closely. The pinkette walked over to the blonde abd pulled him into a hug saying "Its alright dream, your safe now okay".

The pinkette rubbed the blondes back as he felt the blondes tears start to make his shirt wet.

'Why am I being so nice, isnt this guy just some idiot?"

(Italics are voices)

Techno, he's in a weak state, kill him

No techno, help him. You obviously have a bit of a bond and plus, no one deserves to be tortured

Yea, torture is not pog, not even the worst of the worst deserve that!

The pinkette listened to the voices, his face turning a bit red. 'God these voices are so usless'

The pinkette looked down at the blonde who was still silently crying into his chest, the pinkettes face turning a bit more red.

"Im not gonna let anyone hurt you dream, i promise you that" the pinkette said while continuing to hug the blonde close.

"I promise you"

<^><^><^>

The pinkette sighed, his eyes heavy as he sharpened his sword.

"Do you think Sam wish come looking for me here, they know im gone and all" the blonde said, breaking the silence they sat in.

The pinkette looked up, his face giving a more serious look. "They'll probably be here today or tommorow but dont worry, I'll make sure your well hidden"

The blonde smiled saying "thank you techno, really"

"Its no problem dream"

The 2 sat in a comfortable silence, the blonde looking out the window admiring the snow falling.

The 2 tensed as they heard a harsh knocking on the pinkettes front door.

"Hide in the basement, I'll get this" the pinkette said while grabbing his sword and heading toward the front door.

The blonde scurried to the  basement as the pinkette went to the front door, opening the door to be faced with a shivering raven and creeper hybrid.

"Hello Technoblade" the creeper hybrid said while gripping the sword on his waist.

"What do you want" the pinkette said while looking down at the male, his face twisted into a annoyed scowl.

The creeper hybrid gulped saying "Have you happened to see around here" while the raven looked around their surroundings.

"No, why would I be bothering to look for that nerd"

The creeper hybrid opened his mouth ti protest, the raven interupting him to say "I highly doubt dream would stick with techno, lets get out of the cold now" before starting to walk off, the creeper hybrid sighing and following him.

"Sorry to bother you techno"

"I dont care just leave me alone, im in retirment for god sake"

The pinkette slammed the door before rushing down stairs, his eyes scanning the down stairs to look for the blonde.

"They left, you can come out now" the pinkette said as the blonde peaked out from behind a corner before fully walking out.

"I dont think they'll be bothering us so you should be safe now"

"Thank you techno"

"No problem dream" the pinkette said while ruffling the blondes messy hair, a small laugh escaping the 2.

'Finally got him to laugh'

<^><^><^>

The blonde woke up with a loud gasp, his vision a bit blurred as he woke up. The blond covered his face as he breathed heavily.

'Its just a nightmare, your safe now' the blonde thought as he fully looked around the room he was in. The blonde looked around, confused as he looked at the new scenery.

"Where am i" the blonde mumbled as he saw he was in what looked to be a plain bedroom.

"I set you up in a spare bedroom, thought the couch would be uncomfortable" a voice spoke up, the blonde looking at the source of the voice.

The blonde looked at the pinkette saying "oh uh, thank you" while fully sitting up so he could look around.

"Phil's making breakfast, i just thought i would come check up on you" the pinkette said while leaning on the door frame, hie neat pink hair pulled up into a neat bun.

The blonde admired the male for a second before saying "thank you for that but you really dont have to do all of this ya know" his face dusting a redish color

The pinkette walked over to the blondes bed, sitting down and saying "i dont know why you insist for us to not help you but me and Phil are gonna keep helping you" his hand slowly making its way toward the blondes face.

The blonde looked at the pinkette, his face turning slightly red as the pinkette cupped his cheek.

The blonde leaned into the males hand his eyes tearing up a bit. The pinkette smiled saying "now lighten up and come eat with me and phil"

"Alright"

<^><^><^>

'Its been a month and these nighmares still wont go away goddammit' the blonde thought as he sat in his bed, his breathing heavy as he tried to calm himself.

"What time even is it" the blonde mumbled to himself as he looked out side to see the night sky.

The blonde flopped back down onto the bed, his eyes melting shut as he tried to relax himself.

"Just calm yourself dream, your safe now, Sam still thinks your not here so your safe" the blonde mumbled himself to reasure himself while curling up into himself.

The blonde felt a few tears slide down his cheeks as he laid down, trying to think of things that calmed him.

The blonde thought of diffrent things and people, his mind slightly calming as he thought of the pinkette.

'Techno, he's helping you and he wont betray you, he wont leave you, your fine dream, you have techno'

'Are you sure though, you said sap nap and george would nevrr leave you but they did, they left you at your weakest'

The blonde felt himself break into sobs as he tried to calm himself, his mind racing a million miles an hour.

"You alright dream" the blonde heard a voice say from the doorway.

The blonde wiped away his tears as he mumbled out a "im fine" his voice a bit shakey as he spoke.

"You sure dream, I could hear you crying ya know" techno said while walking into the room, looking down at the blonde.

"Was it a nightmare?"

The blonde noddef before saying "yes but im fine, its just a dumb nighmare" while sitting up a bit so he could look out the window.

The blonde jumped a bit as he felt the pinkette hug him, the blonde quickly melting into the males arms.

"I promise you dream i wont let them hurt you"

The blonde burried his face into the pinkettes shoulder, his shoulders shaking a bit as he tried to hold back his tears.

"I dont care about that just please- please do-nt leave me" the blonde choked out as the pinkette hugged him tightly.

"I promise Im not gonna leave you either, i swear on my life I wont" the pinkette mumbled as the blonde started crying on his shoulder, the blondes body growing a bit shakey.

The pinkette continued hugging the blonde while trying his best to calm him. "Just sleep dream, you'll need the rest"

The pinkette continued hugging the blonde, his hand still running up and down the blondes back even after he had gone limp in his arms.

"Techno, there you are, I have some news" Phil bursted in, his voice a bit quieter since dream was sleeping.

The pinkette glanced up, whispering "whats up" as he continued to hold the blonde.

"Theres apperantly a new kingdom being made, its called kinoko kingdom or something, i was wondering if you wanted to check it oit with the syndicate" the winged male said while looking at the pinkette and blonde.

"Mh what about dream, we shouldn't leave him by himself"

"Bring him with, he doesn't like government so I think he'll fit right in"

The pinkette hummed saying "I'll figure it out, you go to sleep its like 2am... Wait how did you even figure that out, its litterly 2am" his face twisting into confusion.

"I was flying around cause i couldnt sleep and heard duck(quackity, they have code names for people of the sm p) talking about it with goggles(take a guess)

The pinkette chummed saying "well then try and get some sleep, I'll call the syndicate tommorow and we can check it out a few days from now"

"Alright, night techno"

"Night Phil"

<^><^><^>

'dream has gotten alot better, i just hope this doesnt mess anything up' the pinkette thought as he grabbed his sword, his brows furrowing a bit.

"Uh ready to go?" The blonde said while re-adjusting the black and light blue cloak that hugged his body.

The pinkette turned around saying "yep, I got a bow and arrow over there for ya as well" smiling as he looked at the blonde.

The blonde nodded and walked over, slowly picking up the bow, his mind starting to race a bit.

"You look nice by the way, the turtle neck fits you" the pinkette said while patting the blondes head, smiling as the blonde turned pink.

'Thank god that worked'

The blonde grabbed the bow saying "thank you, its quite comfy, e-especially with the cold weather and all" his eyes adverted to his feet.

The pinkette chuckled saying "come on Harpocrates, I'll tell you about our mission when we get with the rest of the syndicate, also remember that they only know you as Harpocrates, no one but Phil knows your with us"

The blonde nodded while he placed the bow onto his back, his posture straightening a bit.

"Okay hold up, i forgot to grab your arrows" the pinkette said while rushing over to a chest, opening it and grabbing a light blue quiver.

"You seem to like teal alot huh" the blonde said as the pinkette tossed it over to him. "Yea, me and Phil call it our area's color"

The blonde chuckled as he put the quiver on his bag, his eyes focased on the floor.

"You nervous, ya know me and Phil are here to protect you. We wouldn't let anyone lay a finger on you, thats a promise" the pinkette said while walking over to the blonde, reaching under the hood and petting the blonde.

The blonde looked at the male, his face still partially hidden by his cloak's hood. The pinkette slowly ran his hand down to the blondes cheek to not freak dream out too much.

The pinkette stroked the blondes cheek, looking at the blondes movements. "Come on Harpocrates"

The pinkette pulled his hand away from the blondes face, his face tinting red. The blonde pulled his cloaks hood further onto his face, his throat feeling a bit tighter.

The blonde walked out with the pinkette, the 2 immediately being watched by ranboo and Phil as they walked out.

"Is that Harpocrates?" The heterochromiac male asked while eyeing the hooded male, the blonde tensing a bit. "Yes, he is"

The blonde stayed silent as the 4 grouped up, Phil looking at dream with a nervous look. "You look worried Phil, whats up?"

The winged male looked at ranboo saying "nothing, just a bit uh nervous" his lips curling into his usual wide smile.

"Nikki is here" the pinkette said as Nikki ran toward them, her medium length hair tied into a ponytail.

"Im here, sorry for the tardiness I got interigated by puffy" the pink haired girl said with a smile as she looked at everyone, her eyebrows raising as she saw dream.

"Oh hello new person, whats your name"

The blonde tensed, the pinkette quickly noticing and saying "Thats Harpocrates, he doesn't like talking that much" the blonde looking at the pinkette and smiling in response.

The pink haired girl made a 'o' face, her lips curving into a smile. "Oh sorry abou that Harpocrates, wasnt aware ya didn't talk"

The blonde nodded as the Phil let out a sigh. "Come on, we have to get to this interrogation on kinoko kingdom".

The other 4 nodded as Phil pulled out a compass from his pocket, looking up at the others saying "this will lead up there".

The 5 started walking in silence, even Nikkis usual wide smile set into a small frown.

"By the way, Nikki, you'll be up above with Harpocrates, we may need back up so you'll be up there to be back up" the pinkette said as they walked.

The pink haired girl nodded saying "Alright, can't wait to work with ya Harpocrates" her lips now curved into its normal wide smile.

The blonde smiled and nodded, the pinkette giving a small smile to the 2.

"Well come on, we're almost there"

<^><^><^>

The blonde made sure he had good balance on the branch he crouched on, Nikki sitting near him with a smile.

"So uh nice weather today, am I right" the pink haired girl said they looked at the ground seeing the 3 on the floor mumbling to eachother.

The blonde nodded in response as he watched 3 farmiliar people(George, sapnap and Karl) walk toward the 3 on the floor.

"Hello good sir's" the pinkette said while giving a small head tilt. The blonde smiled thinking 'that was kinda cute' before feeling his face grow red.

'Dont think that dream, there was nothing cute about that, just shut up' the blonde thought while continuing to watch them, sapnap speaking up saying "hello techno" his voice echoing due to how quiet the forest was.

"Me and my freinds wanted to have a peaceful convorsation about your kingdom here, ya see we dont like government very much so we wanted to see what was happening around here"

The raven looked at the 2 who were a bid behind him, his face showing little emotion. "This is a kingdom, we aren't doing anything to bother you so please leave".

The pinkette smirked at the males anger, his red eyes scanning over the 3. The pinkette looked down at the raven saying "No need to get hostile sapnap, I just want to make sure you aren't gonna cause any troubles"

"We wont now leave" the raven said while trying to push the pinkette, failing as he tried pushing the brute away. "Now now, was there really a reason you laid your hands on me sapnap" the pinkette said, the ravens name coming out of the pinkette like venom.

The raven scowled as Phil and ranboo gripped their wepons, George and Karl doing the same. The pinkette grabbed the ravens wrist while pulling out his sword, smiling down at the male.

Blood for the blood god

What about dream, sapnap is like a brother to dream

Sapnap betrayed dream, an even better reason to kill him

Dont kill him tech

KILL

DONT KILL

DKOINLTL

The pinkette felt himself let out a low growl as he threw the raven back, his thoughts being inturuped by the screaming of the voices.

"Sapnap, Fix your attitude before i make you and if your government causes any issues, I will get rid of it" the pinkette said while turning around and starting to walk, Phil and ranboo following behind.

The winged male waved to the tree's, signaling the 2 in the tree-tops to come down. The pink haired girl hoped down, the hodded male following her actions.

The raven let out a loud growl, his hand quickly gripping the axe attactched to his belt. He aimed his axe at the pinkette, his grip on the axe getting loose as he heald it.

The raven threw it, his lips curling into a smile as he watched the axe fly toward the pinkettes head.

シ꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦シ

The hooded male followed close behind Phil, his breathing steading as he walked. He slowed down a bit as he heard something behind them, quickly reilizing it was something flying.

The blonde turned around noticing it was an axe, his eyes darting toward its direction ti se eit was ueaded for the pinkette.

The blonde quickly reacted, rising his hand and grabbing the axes handle, the axe coming to a stop. The blonde felt his breathing get heavier as he heald the heavy axe, his arm starting to hurt from just holding it.

The hooded male felt a hand touch his shoulder, his body tensing as his eys darting toward the person. The blonde felt himself relax as he saw it was techno, the pinkette taking the axe out of his hand.

"Thank you Harpocrates" the pinkette said while taking the axe and running his hand along the males shoulder.

The blonde felt his face dust a light pink before his attention being taken by the raven who let out a yell.

"Sapnap, I agreed to show you mercy, alrhough if you try to kill me i might not" the pinkette said while looking at the blonde, as if asking if he could.

The blonde stayed silent before looking back at the raven to see him fuming still. "Keep getting on his nerves for now, I wanna see something" the blonde mumbled loud enough for the pinkette to hear.

The pinkette smirked saying "I like that idea" before looking back up at the raven who was being held back by Karl. "Whatd got ya' all worked up today sapnap, something pulling at your leg?" The pinkette said while throwing the axe at the ravens feet.

The raven stumbled back while glaring at the pinkette, his eyebrows furrowed. "Just shut up and leave" the raven said while picking up the axe, a frown curling onto his lips.

"Is it dream?" The pinkette asked, smiling as the raven tensed. "Ah so it is, what about it huh? Is it that he escaped or is it cause of something personal" the pinkette questioned, his lips curling into a smile as the raven tensed up more.

The raven looked up saying "shut up, shut up, shut up, I hate dream, I hate him so much, I hate that peice of shit bastard so much. Thr moment I see him im gonna put my axe threw his dumb skull" his eyes facing back down at his axe.

"Oh really now, do you mean that or are you trying to reasure yourselt" thr pinkette said, holding in a small laugh as the raven seemingly got more pissed. "I SAID SHUT UP" the raven said while pushing Karl off him and charging at the pinkette.

The pinkette smiled as the hooded male shakily grabbed his crossbow and sliced the raven in the calf, the raven stumbling back.

Karl ran over to sapnap, holding the raven close as he tried to charge at the hooded male. The pinkette pushed the hooded male behind him, tkaing out his sword as raven started moving less.

"We will be on our way now and this time, lets not throw axe's" the pinkette said while grabbing the hooded males hand and starting to walk away, the rest of the syndicate following with smiles.

"That was awesome you too, that axe catch was the coolest though" the pink haired girl whispered as they walked away, Phil humming in agreement.

"Yes, that was impressive" the pinkette said while looking down at the hooded male who was most likely flustered.

The 5 walked to techno's cabin, mostly everyone chatting aside for the hooded male. The pinkette still heald onto the blondes hand, not wanting to let go himself.

The blonde walked silently, his eyes focased on the snow under him to distract himself from any unwated memory's, his hand still intertwined with the pinkettes.

"Why doesnt Harpocrates talk may I ask" the enderboy said while lookign down at the pinkette and hooded male.

"Reasons we may go over later, not now though" the winged male said, the pinkette nodding in response. "Oh alright then, I have to head home to micheal and tubbo so see ya around" the enderboy said before starting to walk toward snowchester.

The 4 continued to walk to the pinkettes house, the blonde slightly clinging to the pinkette. The pink haired girl watched the 2, smiling a bit as the hoodef male huddled closer to the pinkette.

Once the 4 got to the cabin, the winged male broke the silence saying "I'll get us some drinks, I mean you drink, right Nikki" the winged male said while lookign back at the pink ahired girl. "Uh not really but I mean I'll try it"

The winged male smilef saying "alright, I think i have the perfect thing for ya" while walking into his house. The 3 walked into technos side, Nikki still smiling as she looked around.

"You can put your wepons down on the chests or table if you want for now, if you need to fix anything there s stuff in the corner for that" the pinkette said while looking at Nikki. The pink haired girl smiled, quickly nodding.

The pinkette walked over to a chest to put some of his stuff down, the hooded male still standing awkwardly where the pinkette had been.

The pink haired girl looked in her inventory, noticing her axe needed to be repaired a bit.

The blonde walked the pink haired girl, being observent of every movement.

The pink haired girl pulled out her netherite axe, a smile curling on her lips as she heald up the axe a bit.

The blonde tensed, his hands starting to shake as he looked up at the axe. The blonde heald his breath as he tried to hold in his panic.

The pink haired girl lowered her axe and started walking it over to the repair station techno had.

The blonde quickly walked over to a more secluded corner and cupped his cheeks, trying to calm himself, his mind still racing.

The blonde jumped as he felt someone touch his shoulder, his head flinging backward to look at the person.

"Dream, your safe, I promise" the pinkette whispered as he pulled the blonde into a tight hug. The blonde burried his head into the pinkettes neck, his breathing still heavy. "The memorys wont leave" the blonde mumbled, his voice shakey as he tried to hold in tears.

The pinkette slipped his hand into the males hood and patted the blondes head mumbling back a soft "I know" while still trying to comfort the male.

The blonde continued to cling to the male, his breathing calming down a bit. "Is everything alrigth you too" the winged male said from behind them.

"Yeah, we'll be back with you guys in a second" the pinkette said while running his hand down the blondes back. The winged male nodded as the pinkette looked down at the blonde.

The blonde peaked up mumbling "i think im good now" his eyes still focased on the floor. The pinkette looked at the blonde sayign "are you sure" while grabbing the blondes hand.

The blonde felt his face heat up as he looking up at the pinkette. "Y-yeah, I promise im fine" the blonde said as the pinkette got closer to him.

"You sure, like positive" the pinkette said while backing the blonde further into the corner, smiling as the blonde turned more red.

The pinkette pushed the blondes hand onto the wall behind them, his lips curving into a smile as the blonde looked up at the pinkette.

"I swear im fine" the blonde said while ignoring how red his fave was getting. "Alright then, well come on, Phil has drinks layed out for all of us" thr pinkette daid while letting go of the blonde and starring to walk off.

The blonde felt butterflys in his stomach as he followed his face still bright red.

"Alrighty then piggy"

I love being a Dick :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 11.5K 70
Rest well, King.
12.9K 146 9
Just some oneshots for some of our favorite streamers/youtubers! Oneshots, Preferences, Scenarios, and AU's. Fluff and Angst (No smut). If anyone wri...
34.5K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...