vinnie hacker imagines !

By 1-800-shutupbitch

vinnie is a bae More

๐“˜๐“๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“ž
๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ
๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐’น ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐ผ๐ผ
๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐’น ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐”‚
๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ถ
๐’ป๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’
๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“พ๐“น ?
๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐’ž๐’œ๐‘€๐’ซ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐’ข ๐Ÿค
๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‚๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐“Š๐“‰!!
๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ธ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฝ!!
๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ?
๐“‘๐“๐“‘๐“จ ๐“–๐“˜๐“ก๐“› ๐“ข๐“œ๐“ค๐“ฃ!!
๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น
๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น 2
๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น 3
๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท
๐“ผ๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€
๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ?
๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ?
๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท?
๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป?
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ?
๐“ฒ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
๐“ฒ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ 2
๐“ฒ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ 3
๐“ฒ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ 4
๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ?
๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ? 2
๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ? 3
๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ ? 4
๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ 5?
๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ
๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ 2
๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ
๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท
!!
..
euphoria
butterflies
hot

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น 4

1.2K 28 1
By 1-800-shutupbitch

warning a small smut !! and a long chapter 

 I turned around to see  avani standing in my doorway with quite an expressive expression. "Calm...down..." I said getting up from my desk chair. "Jesus, avani, why are you talking about?" riley scoffed, "the damn parking lot!" I opened my mouth out of realization and shut it pursing my lips. "Ah, I see, yes" "Good lord," she said breathing out "did you plan that knowing I'd see it?" "No, no, I had no idea he even followed me out of the school," I said in defence.

 "Holy shit y/n," she said putting her hand over her heart. "Not even anthony and I have gotten that steamy yet and we've been together for almost 8 months, y'all have only been doing this for a few days, good lord." She sat herself down on my bed to catch her breath.

 "I know," I said sitting down next to her "it's amazing," "You're not catching-" "No, no, I'm not catching feelings. I told you I'm gonna prove you wrong." I said standing up again in defence. "Good." She said furrowing her brows.

 A moment of silence passed before she said "so," I looked up at her "are you gonna let him take it?" "I don't know yet," I said folding my arms over my chest as I began to pace back and forth. She watched me curiously. "I kinda," I started, stopping to look at her "I kinda, want him to..." Her eyes went wide.

 "You do?!" She almost yelled. "I don't know!" "OH MY GOD, YOU DO!" She exclaimed. "Shhhhh!" I hushed her. "Y/n, you're almost eighteen and you're still a virgin," I sighed. "Hunny, I lost mine when I was sixteen, just do it," I wanted to listen to her, but I also felt like if I did that I might get attached.

 vinnie  and I had been occasionally, however recently way more frequently, meeting up for the past month and a half in which there were plenty of make outs, parties, and almost hook-ups, etc.. 

Throughout those 6-7 weeks, there were plenty of times that we could have done it. That I could've lost it, right then and there, given in to his incredibly hot and enticing self, but I had a different idea.

 Yesterday, in the middle of things, he asked me if I'd go to dinner with him. I was confused as to why because that wasn't at all any part of the rules. "But what about the no strings rule?" I'd said.

C'mon, just one string can't hurt, just this one string?" He'd made me promise to go out to dinner with him because it was supposedly harmless so that's what we were doing tonight.

 "So," he began as we sat facing each other in a booth at a nice diner. "Tell me all about,y/n/f/l," he said gesturing his hands to me. "Oh god, you can't ask me that, I don't have any prepared answers," I giggled and he chuckled folding his arms and leaning them on the table. 

"What do you want to know?" I asked hoping for specifics. "Everything," he said. Definitely not specifics.

We sat getting to know each other for a bit before we ordered our food. That's when he turned the tables. "So," he started while we waited for our food, "since we're playing by your rules and on your terms, when do I get to take it? Assuming no one else has," he smirked. I stared at him blankly. 

He wasn't about to get a reaction from that whether it was true or not. Instead, I took a deep, steady breath and said "you, have to earn it." "I see," he stared back. 

"You've done this before, haven't you," he stated more than asked. "Not once," I said. "Not once?" He confirmed. I shook my head. "Then, how are you so good at it?" He asked leaning back against the cushioned backing of the booth. 

"It's like, you know exactly what you're doing, you've had to have done this before." "I have my ways," I said with a smirk and copying his positioning. "They're sexy ways, lemme tell you that much," he said looking me up and down. This caught me in a blush and I knew there was no way to hide it. I smiled shyly. 

"Oh... I've got you blushing now haven't I?" He teased. "Ass," I said rolling my eyes and sending a glare straight through him. He leaned slowly across the small table "You mean that ass I'd like to-" I lunged forward, meeting him halfway "you shut up vincent ," I said, my eyes moving back and forth between his eyes and lips.

 "Or?" He teased now doing the same. I got as close as possible to him with touching him. My eyes locked on his lips, his on mine "or else I won't let you. And I know... you want to," I smirked and pushed him back forcefully against the booth as I sat back slowly and folded my arms across my chest. "Alright," he said biting his lip. 

"How does one... earn, it?" He said now leaning against the table again. "You'll just have to figure that one out yourself," I said smugly. "Goddamn," he said sitting back again "you really are something else, you know that y/n?" I just smiled the same still. Just then our food came and we went back to talking normally and getting to know each other.

 "Ok," I said pulling away from his lips only for him to bring me back again. "No, we have to," I said between many more of his kisses. "No, more," I started but stopped as he began to press his lips down my neck to my chest. We were sat in his car in my driveway after having dinner. 

"No more strings," I said before letting out a slight moan when he pressed his lips against a certain spot. "Why not?" He said looking up at me then placing his hand on my thigh and slowly sliding it up under my dress. "My terms," I said in almost a whisper grabbing his hand and squeezing it against where I'd stopped it on my mid-thigh.

 "Then," he started but kissed me again "get inside before I" he moved again to my neck "lose" he squeezed my inner-thigh and kissed my lips aggressively "control," he let out a heavy breath. "Smart idea," I said leaning back in the seat breathing heavily.

 "Are your parents-"

"Yes," I breathed. 

"Yes, vinnie, my parents are home." I reached for the door handle and he began to slide the sleeve of my jacket off and kiss my bare shoulder. 

"I'll let you have one string," I breathed slightly more normal. He looked at me. "I'll let you have the string where we get to know each other if you can turn down the heat," "Me turn it down? What about you?" He said in defence. 

"Hey, I'm not the one who started out hot and heavy," I said in my own defence. "You're the one who started this whole thing in the first place might I remind you," "Listen!" I spoke up. "Do you want the string or not?" I asked more quietly. "Yea," he said quietly.

 Then he spoke more audibly, "yea, I want the string," "Ok then," I said pulling my jacket back on and my dress down. "We turn down the heat and get to know each other, but, as soon as you start to turn it back up, it's back to not knowing each other. It's too risky." I stuck out my hand offering it for him to shake. 

He breathed a few times and looked from me to my hand and back to me. He sighed and looked back at my outstretched hand, "deal," he said as he took it. With the way he looked back up at me I could tell he was holding back an urge or two. With one last quick kiss, I got out of his car and headed inside.

  It'd been about a week or two since I'd made that deal with vinnie, and it was going surprisingly well. Which was bad. I didn't allow him to do anything more than kiss my cheek or forehead -at the time of making the deal, thinking he wouldn't be able to resist and we'd go back to normal so I wouldn't have to worry about falling or getting attached, but I was so wrong.

 He was doing everything he could to get to know the real me. He was resisting everything. I even wore tighter clothes and shorter dresses around him hoping he'd act up so I wouldn't have to worry but he was behaving insanely well. We'd been to a few more parties. Last night, at one of them, I really tried to break him, and it almost worked, but he stayed solid. We were dancing, slowly. I'd worn a tight skirt and a small top. 

Nothing. I took hold of his hands and put them on my waist, slowly moving them down to my hips, and then to my ass. Then is when I could tell he was actually really trying to hold back. I pulled him closer to me and we swayed in hug form. 

I brought my mouth to his ear, breathed in it, which sent obvious chills down his spine. I smiled then kissed his cheek right beside it. "I'm really trying here, would you stop?" He whispered. "Yes, I'm sorry," I whispered back and rested my head in the crook of his neck as we swayed to the music. He'd even stopped hitting on other girls at parties and anywhere around me which was concerning. This is vinnie hacker we're talking about, hitting on every girl he lays eyes upon is literally entirely who he is.

 we were sitting in his car in my driveway after dinner, again. A week or two since agreeing to the deal. "Do you wanna come in?" I asked.

"Sure," he shrugged and turned off the car. He walked in after me and I shut the front door behind him. I led him into the kitchen and got him a glass of water along with one for myself. After handing him his, I set mine on the counter and hopped up to sit on the island counter.

 He leaned again the counter across from me. I took a sip of my water. He smiled to himself. "What?" I smiled back. He just smiled even bigger. "What...." I dragged. "You're, so beautiful," that was the sweetest thing he'd ever said to me.

 "You can't say that," I said my smile dropping, however my cheeks still cherry red, as I ran my finger in circles around the lip of my glass. "Why not?" He said crossing his arms. I sighed. "Because, remember one of the first things I made you promise was not to charm me or be nice to me? That's the exact opposite of what you just said." "Right," he said looking down to the floor. A few minutes of silence passed and then I said, "you can come up to my room with me or you can leave. It's up to you," I hopped off the counter and headed towards the stairs.

 "You know the way," I said giggling as I remembered the last time he'd been in my house.  I was sat at my desk changing the date on my daily calendar which I'd forgotten to do this morning when I heard my door creak open. I smiled to myself.

 "Hey you made it, thought you got lost or something," then I turned around to see him looking at the photos I had on my wall of me and my friends and family. He smiled as he went farther across the wall. "I don't get how we're not in the same social classes," he said still looking at the photos on my wall. I shook my head in confusion.

 "What?" "Well, see, me; I'm one of the most popular guys in school and I run with the popular crowd. Sure, I know everyone else, it's a small school, what do you expect. But you, you; you're so kind, and everyone loves you. You should be popular just for that. Instead, you hang with anyone and everyone you can so they know that they matter." He was looking at me now. "Y/n, you are the kindest most compassionate person I've ever met," he started walking closer to me.

 "At first, yes, I just wanted you for your body, but now that I know you, you're the best thing ever to happen to me." He was less than a foot away from me now. "You're just saying that to get in my head," I said, the speed of my heart rate picking up as he got closer. 

"Maybe," "No, I know you, I know what you do, how you win over so many girls," he was only inches away now. "You, you tell us exactly what we want to hear, you charm us, make us feel wanted, special. We get attached then you've had your fun and it's on to the next girl. I know what you do," I said now pointing at him. 

He was mere inches away from me now. "I'm not going to deny that because then I'd be lying and never, do I ever, want to lie to you. There's no need to. I feel most myself when I'm around you." He said staring deep into my eyes. "Shut up, vinnie," I said almost wanting to back up. "You don't get it do you," he said half smiling now. "You're different, y/n, so different. I've never met anyone like you." I ducked away from him and began pacing. "All those tight jeans, short dresses and skirts, I resisted that. 

You put my own hands on your ass! God was that tempting. But let me tell you something," I continued to pace as he spoke. "I did that to please you," "BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO PLEASE ME GODDAMN IT!" I lashed out holding back tears from slipping down my cheeks. "Why'd you have to resist, I tried so hard and you never budged. WHY?!" He held my arms to stop my pacing. We'd barely touched each other in two weeks.

 His touch sent chills down my spine. He slowly drug his fingertips down my arm. I put my hands to his stomach and started tracing his abs through his shirt. Then it clicked. My head snapped up to look at him. He slowly looked to me. 

"You did all this to earn it didn't you?" I said taking my hands away from his stomach. He stared dead into my soul. "You did didn't you?" Still nothing. "Oh you sly... dog," I said backing up. "Well let me tell you something, sir,"

"Don't call me that," he said in a tone that led me to believe it turned him on. I smirked, "Call you what? Sir?" I moved closer to him again. He turned away completely. His back now facing me. I walked up behind him slowly and put my hand on his shoulder, dragging my fingertips slowly down his arm. Once to his wrist, I moved my fingers to his waist, coming around in front of him and, again, tracing his abs, but this time beneath his shirt.

 With my other hand, I unzipped my jacket to reveal a tube top showing more than half my stomach. I took his hand and placed it on my chest, dragging it over my body, down to my stomach. "Why are you doing this?" He asked while trying not to give in. "Why are you resisting?" I asked in return. "We both know you don't want to," I brought my lips to his but he kept them closed as I kissed him. "Fuck you," he said obviously annoyed but calm about it. I smiled, "you know you want to..." I trailed off removing my jacket completely.

 I began to walk over to my closet to hang it on its hanger but before I could even get halfway there, he grabbed my wrist and spun me around crashing his lips into mine. "There he is," I smiled into his kiss. He backed me up quickly and pinned me against the closet doors. "Your parents?" He questioned between taking off his shirt and kissing me. "Not back, til, morning," I said between kisses. He made his way down from my neck, to my collarbone, to my much-revealed chest. He took me by the arms and forced me down onto the bed. "Hey," he said out of breath. "Hey," I said back. "I want you," he began sucking on my collarbone.

 "But you agreed," I said trying to catch a breath. "To what?" He said before moving back up to my neck. "You said no strings attached," "But I want the strings now," he said as he continued to take away my ability to breathe. "I love you," he said before kissing my lips again. "Wait," I said trying to sit up "wait, wait, wait, you-" "I love you, y/n," he repeated. I sat there with my mouth agape, staring into the distance. After a minute, I looked deep into his eyes. He was sincere, I could see it in them. I hastily moved my hands to his face and kissed him with the most passion I'd ever kissed anyone before. "You mean it," I said staring into his eyes. 

"I swear on my life," he said before kissing me again. He moved away but I kissed again, pulling him down on top on me as I now laid flat on the bed breathing heavily. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment, kissed again and he breathed "now?" "Now," I breathed out with a nod. He kissed every inch of my body and said "you're mine now, and no one else's," "I always was," I breathed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE A GOOD DAY <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 15.2K 36
โ™กห—หโœŽ*เณƒหš๐Ÿ’ :; โ†ณ โ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ยก! โž "baby you just need to simp for me," in which a girl has a fling with a random guy. book 1 of 2 sta...
409K 4.4K 25
vinnie hacker x oc
21.3K 205 15
๐˜„๐˜„๐˜„.๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ they're in love but he's just to god damn 'overprotective' disclaimers: i wrote this when i was pretty dep...
19.5K 250 21
When Y/N blows up on tiktok she meets all the tiktokers and also the Hype House. She meets Vinnie and they become best friends and hang out all the t...