Love and War (Chanyeol FanFic)

由 xo_KpopLove_xo

Dakota finally meets the guy of her dreams.. but then something happens that could change everything between... 更多

Chapter 1: ❤Dakotas Life❤
Chapter 2: ❤Birthday❤
Chapter 3: ❤Concert❤
Chapter 4: ❤Back Stage❤
Chapter 5: Crazy Fans
Chapter 6: What to do?
Chapter 7: Explanation..
Chapter 8: Should i tell him?
Chapter 9: War..
Chapter 10: Bayer of Bad News..
Chapter 11: Secret Place
Chapter 12: Alone.
Chapter 13: Hidden.
Chapter 14: Love. ❤
Chapter 15: What happened to My mom and Rosa?
Chapter 16: I feel so alone.
Chapter 17: My Secret hidding spot isnt a secret anymore..
Chapter 18: Caught.
Chapter 19: I cant believe this..
Chapter 20: Days and Days and Days
Chapter 21: Scouting out the place.
Chapter 22: Escape Plan!
Chapter 23: Now i got to get down to business!
Chapter 24: Miracle ❤
Chapter 25: Where's Chanyeol?
Chapter 26: Plan to get to him ❤
Chapter 27: On a role!
Chapter 28: I made it ❤
Chapter 29: Chanyeolll ❤❤❤
Chapter 30: Oh no!
Chapter 31: Gotta go somewhere..
Chapter 32: Phone call :c
Chapter 33: Getting to the boat dock.
Chapter 35: Fake
Chapter 36: Home ❤
Chapter 37: Sweet Life❤
Chapter 38: Phone Call..
Chapter 39: Hidden
Chapter 40: Dead..
Chapter 41: Where do we go?
Chapter 42: Blame..
Chapter 43: Rough Times
Chapter 44: Somethings gotta happen
Chapter 45: Is he going to apolgize?
Chapter 46: My man ❤
Chapter 47: Is it really over?
Chapter 48: Happiness ❤
Chapter 49: Together Forever ❤
Chapter 50: Dreams Do Come True ❤
Chapter 51: Wedding of a lifetime ❤
❤The End❤
Authors Notes (:

Chapter 34: Sea Life

116 8 0
由 xo_KpopLove_xo

Well this isn't as bad as I thought! The only problem with this is I'm terrified of the ocean and deep water.

I mean I'm not a sea sick person but I can't swim and am terrified of drowning! Always have been since I was a kid.

But it doesn't matter because I have Chanyeol to protect me! Of which I trust him with my life since Jes protected Me for this long!

The ride was very boring and long! I mean seriously there was nothing to do but sit and eat.

Which the snacks were awful but I'm not picky so I ate what I got. Chanyeol was really quiet which doesn't make since!

Cause he's "Happy Virus"

But lately he's been very solemn and quiet! I decided I was going to ask him what was wrong!

Me "Chanyeol babe is everything okay?"

Him "Yes."

Me "why are you quiet, its not like you, please explain to me"

Him "Okay fine all that's wrong with me is that I'm afraid of losing you again because I know if I lose you again I won't be able to ever be with you again! This could be the last time we're together. I just can't lose you again! (Then he started crying)

Me: Look don't go thinking negative! We've made it this far and can make it farther, no matter what we are together and safe which is all that matters! I love you and I won't let anything happen to you. Anytime you feel upset just hold onto me and it will help you.

Him: I'll take you up on that offer and he finally smiled! ❤

Well the boat rides been kind of slow and bumpy!

Let's hope this will end soon but we have a long way to go.

As the days passed we just held onto each other drank plenty of water and ate fruit!

The I heard the latch on the bunker roof shake.

I heard someone speaking it must of been the boat driver. Then I heard a guy say open up!

So I opened up to make sure everything was fine.

The driver then said we're in America now but we have to do a boat check at the dock in American.

What were gonna do is I'm going to go up to the boat and pretend to be the driver and the boat driver will hide in the bunker with Chanyeol and hope to get through.

Oh this should be fun!

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

5.4K 74 15
So this story is going to be about chanyeol sister something bad is going to happen. And she is going to end up living with Exo. But what is going to...
1.2K 58 15
What happens when the Hottest new guy in the College Campus and Campus's heartthrob start dating because of a plan? It all happens when the Hottest n...
61.7K 2.2K 46
A single accident has scarred their hearts and changed their lives completely One was caught in the past in order to protect his one true love.. Whil...
131K 4K 54
Kim Jinhye aka Hyelen is a cold girl towards everyone especially towards boys but she got herself a boyfriend. She have been dating with one of the E...