๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ถ. seventeen added memb...

By PIXIUNG

โ MY I ! โžฅ meet seventeen's most hated member ยฉ๐ˆ๐๐“๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐„ AUGUST 2020 - DISCO... More

๊’ฐ๊’ฐ ๐Ÿ โ”†๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—œ หŽหŠห—
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด
๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฐ๐˜ด' ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ ๐Ÿ› โ”†๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ หŽหŠห—
๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ-๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ ๐Ÿฆ‹โ”†๐—ฆ๐—–๐—˜๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ฆ หŽหŠห—
trainee years
music bank groupie
too early for an early bird
the first date.
christmas 2020
christmas night, sparks fly
chaos and jungwoo's not so judgy roommate
new years eve
morning make outs
chaos is a power bottom
first fight and the first 'I love you'
outed once again
chaos 'the grinch' castellanos
night time sky
valentines
jungwoo's hometown
chaos' mommy issues
a time of healing
the castellanos house tour
meeting the catellanos
what happens in vegas, stays in vegas
bring your child to work day
the plant dad chronicles
the next step
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ ๐ŸŒโ”†๐—ฆ๐—ก๐—ฆ หŽหŠห—
crown teasers
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ ๐Ÿžโ”†๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช๐—ฆ หŽหŠห—
chaos solo comeback
chaos vs doyeon
๊’ฐ๊’ฐ ๐ŸฆŽโ”†๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ หŽหŠห—
1k

telling the others

1.3K 40 5
By PIXIUNG

chaos and jungwoo coming in and out of the airports was surprisingly easy. they took two different cars and arrived at two different times. luckily none of the fans that managed to find out they would be at the airport because they had a five hour gap in their arrivals.

chaos was angry that some 'fans' had mobbed him at the airport because two nights before pledis released a statement saying that chaos would be taking a break from group activities and returning home to the states to be with his family. he thought he would get some privacy after announcing his hiatus but that clearly wasn't the case. luckily he was able to get passed them and into the gate where jungwoo had already been waiting.

in order for jungwoo to be able to get some time off he had to tell his managers and company he was dating chaos. chaos didn't like the idea, but jungwoo assured him that his mangers legally weren't able to say anything about them. however, in the long run they cut jungwoo some slack and let him go to the states for two weeks.

then came the part of telling the members. of course jaehyun and mark already knew, and jungwoo was especially grateful for jaehyun who had still disliked chaos but was willing to put his dislike aside because he knew jungwoo was happy.

jungwoo decided to let dream (except haechan and mark) and wayv know he was dating someone, but didn't say who. as for 127, he knew chaos would have a heart attack if he told him he was telling his bandmates. so he asked jaehyun to distract chaos while he used mark as damage control when he told the others about dating chaos. johnny and taeyong didn't know much about chaos, but they trusted mark's judgement so they didn't mind when the american came over and hung out in mark's room. the others didn't like chaos because of the stories they had heard about him.

now after the mess with chaos, the announcement of his hiatus, and the fact that jungwoo had managed to get two weeks off for the sub-unit, he figured now was the best time.

the day before they left for america chaos had come over to hang out with mark, but mark had been devising his plan with jungwoo and the two told chaos to wait in jungwoo's room. chaos did so without asking and was just lying in jungwoo's bed scrolling through his phone when he wanted to get up and leave. "you can't leave." jaehyun said, confusing chaos because 1, he never talked to him and 2, he didn't know why he couldn't leave.

"why not."

"because jungwoo told you to go to his room so you and i would get along. it's apart of this plan he and mark made." jaehyun somewhat lied, mainly because mark was the one that threaten to take his cigarettes after sex vinyl if wasn't nice to chaos.

chaos rolled his eyes and sat back on jungwoo's bed. "why don't you like me?" chaos bluntly asked.

"i've heard things..." jaehyun responded.

"and you believe what you've heard?" chaos pressed him harder and jaehyun wanted to press back.  "i do."

"i'm dating your roommate, you would think you would at least act like you like me." chaos says, his legs crossed.

"there are members that dislike you more than me." jaehyun said hoping it would turn the burn off of him for a while.

"i know, i've had the door slammed in my face more than once." chaos admitted, jaehyun beginning to feel bad.

"look, jungwoo and i have been dating for nearly 5 months now, and i don't plan on breaking up with him, so unless some freak accident happens, you can't avoid me."

jaehyun sighs, "from an outsiders perspective, you're someone who bought their way into the industry and has stuck up their nose to everyone. you're way too serious and you genuinely scare people. you've had everything handed to you and you're clearly pledis' favorite. you get everything you want and you don't give back. that's what people think of you."

"let me fix what you think then. i tried out for companies just like anyone else, and yes i got my way bought in, but i didn't talk to my mom for years afterwards because of it and my own members didn't like me because of it. half the people in this industry are bad people and i can't help not wanting to be around someone that gives me a bad impression. i'm serious because that's how i was raised and if that scares you then it's your own fault. i worked for the things i've received and being a shit company's favorite is not fun. i work just as much as my members and more because they know they can get the most money out of me so they milk me for it. i rarely get what i want and i don't give back because people don't care about me so why should i care about them." chaos sat back when he was done and signed, his once piercing gaze softened and his shoulders relaxed.

"growing up rich, was it hard?" jaehyun quietly asked.

"i was privileged, but i had my hardships as well."

while jaehyun and chaos began to put together a friendship, in the living room jungwoo and mark had gathered the members to tell them. "where's jaehyun?"

"with chaos." mark answered with a smile, a wave of confused looks appearing on their members. "he's in jaehyun's room because i'm forcing them to be friends." mark explained, the others now understanding.

"okay as the manager told you guys, i'm responsible for our 2 week break, now i'm going to tell you why we get this break." jungwoo said, his nervousness very evident.

"i'm going abroad for those two weeks... i'm going because i'm going to meet chaos' family because we've been dating for nearly 5 months now."

their jaws dropped except for johnny who had pieced together their relationship about half a month ago. "come on, you guys didn't notice?" johnny said, now everyone's attention was on the second oldest.

"jungwoo goes to his 'friends house' and always comes back smelling like strong collagen. jungwoo is usually in mark's room when chaos is here, and lastly you guys have never seen mark and jungwoo sneak chaos into jungwoo's room." johnny points out everything he'd seen and jungwoo sighs.

"wait a second." johnny had just found the final puzzle piece. "when you went to your parents house for the week of your birthday you took him with you didn't you?"

jungwoo nodded with a chuckle, "we went to a beach resort and then my parents place."

"since when?" taeil then asked.

"do you remember when we were promoting and he brought that basket of fruits."

"he does that every time mark promotes." taeyong pointed out.

"okay but during 90's love and work it. he got the door shut in his face and i tried to find him to take the basket and i ended up giving him half my lunch and my number."

"you approached him?" doyoung asked, thinking it was the other way around. "jaehyun, mingyu, and minghao found out at mama and we started dating like a week after that."

"that's kind of cute im jealous." johnny said with a pout. "if you don't think chaos is right for jungwoo just know that when i found out they were dating i was more worried about chaos then jungwoo." mark said, hoping his own friendship with the Nevadian would diffuse the tension.

"as long as he's nice to you i'm okay with it." donghyuck said with a smile. "me too." taeil agreed with the youngest.

"doyoung? yuta? taeyong?" jungwoo hoped they would support him. "i trust you and mark, i think he's okay for you." taeyong says, mark and jungwoo now shifting their attention to doyoung and yuta. "what's he actually like?" yuta asked.

"he's likes to talk, he's actually really smart, he likes to relax, and he does anything i want." jungwoo says, the last fact taking them by surprise.

"i want to see him around here more, tell him he's more then welcome to come over." doyoung says, "i trust you woo."

"oh thank god i thought that would end way worse." jungwoo sighed.

"let him stay for dinner." johnny said "we'll order pizza."

"i haven't told him i told you guys, he'll probably have a heart attack so if he's still alive i'll invite him to stay." jungwoo nervously chuckled before going into his room with mark. not noticing jaehyun and chaos playing a phone game together. "aw you two are besties now." jungwoo cooed.

"i'm beating your boyfriends ass."jaehyun said, "only because you bought a bunch of upgrades and i don't spend my money on stupid shit." chaos said back.

"we're getting there." mark patted jungwoo's shoulder. "chaos-"

"babe i can't pay attention to you right now i need to win." jungwoo rolled his eyes but couldn't be mad because he had done the same thing to chaos multiple times.

"i told everyone we're dating." jungwoo said, expecting the younger to freak out.

"cool." chaos replied, mark narrowing his eyes. "you're not mad?" jungwoo asked.

"we heard you through the wall and i got choked and blocked on instagram when he found out i was distracting him."

"oh."

"i'm not mad anymore, i just really need to beat jaehyun at this."

jungwoo and mark looked at each other shrugged end let the two be as they aggressively fought each other on a phone game.

will a 16 hundred word count chapter make up for all the missed days?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789 12 4
It's exactly what the title says! Requests are open, anything's on the table. If you know what I mean ๐Ÿ˜‰ Get your mind out of the gutter. No, they'...
458K 8.6K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3
3.5K 20 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats๐Ÿ’Ž Enjoy ('โ–ฝ'สƒโ™กฦช)
296K 18.6K 97
in which fairytale protagonists and antagonists make a groupchat and all hell breaks lose. almost literally. [texting au] highest rankings: #1 sevent...