Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

07- Moving In

649 20 148
By weasleytwinsimp11

"Moving in with Y/n? What a big decision." said Mrs. Morales as her and Emilia helped pack Adrian's things. Emilia gave Adrian a nudge and chuckled.

"Well yeah but I don't know, I think it was a smart decision." said Adrian as him and Emilia started laughing.

"Yeah I bet living with your girlfriend at age twenty is plenty of fun." said Mrs. Morales giving him a look as Adrian started smiling. "Well you know if you ever need a home, you have one here."

"Oh come on mom, Adrian and Y/n are going to be living their best life together." said Emilia as Mrs. Morales gave Adrian a look.

"Ai si, and you and Miles what?" said Mrs. Morales as Adrian gave Emilia a face and bursted into laugher.

"Just friends." said Emilia with a smile as Mrs. Morales looked at Adrian and rolled her eyes. "Anyways, now that i'm back, Adrian and Y/n are going to have to deal with my constant visits."

"Yeah, just give us a heads up before you come, you don't know what we could be doing." said Adrian as Mrs. Morales hit him with his shirt as Emilia and Adrian bursted into laugher. "Hey!"

"Cochino(nasty)." said Mrs. Morales as Graham peaked his head through Adrian's room doorway.

"Hi! Has Miles not arrived yet?" asked Graham as Adrian shook his head and glanced at Emilia who was looking out the window.

"No, he said he had a few things to do before." said Adrian as Emilia turned to Graham.

"Wonder what he's up too." said Emilia as she got up.

"We'll seems like you got enough help, i'll be downstairs if you need me." said Mrs. Morales as she walked out of the room.

"Emilia.. Can I talk to you really quickly?" asked Graham as Emilia nodded, he looked at Adrian who was giving him a face and turned back to Emilia. "Alone."

"Oh yeah! I'll be right back." said Emilia as she walked out of the room and into hers with Graham, he closed the door as she looked at him strangely. "So whats up?"

"Uh.. So you know how.. well.. Blimey.. who knew it was going to be this hard to say." said Graham as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows and looked at him.

Miles came walking up the stairs with flowers in his hand to see Adrian listening by Emilia door as he narrowed his eyebrows. Adrian gave him a look as he placed his ear to the door. "Well, what do you mean?" they heard Emilia say.

"I love you." said Graham, Adrian and Miles mouth dropped as they looked at each other.

"Oh! Graham.. I-" said Emilia, Miles nose twitched as he placed his hands in his pocket.

"Give me another chance Emilia.. I can treat you better then anyone. Ive been in love with you for a long time now.. I'm not scared of Miles, I could careless if he's mad at me or not." said Graham as Adrian raised his eyebrows and turned to Miles who threw the flowers on the floor and walked off.

"Graham... I.. I'm sorry.." said Emilia. "If I'm being honest.. I-"

"You love Miles." said Graham grimly.

"Yeah.. I- I love Miles..I'm sorry Graham.. I- Don't go, wait. You can't get mad at me for this!" said Emilia as the door swung open, Adrian stood there awkwardly as Graham looked at him and walked straight past him. Emilia turned to look at Adrian who was trying not to laugh as she rolled her eyes and looked down at the flowers. "Where did these come from."

"Miles, he heard Graham say he loved you and left all dramatically." said Adrian as Emilia jaw dropped and sighed as Adrian nodded. "Whatever come help me finish packing, sort your problems out later."

———

Y/n was packing when Miles apparated into her room causing her to jump and hit him in the stomach as he groaned. "Oh! Sorry Miles! I wasn't expecting you!" said Y/n as he held his stomach and leaned against the wall in pain.

"Blimey Y/n.. took all the air out of me." said Miles as Y/n chuckled and finish placing her things in the bag when she turned back to look at him.

"Are you alright?" asked Y/n as Miles sighed.

"Graham told Emilia he loves her." said Miles as Y/n raised her eyebrows and looked at him surprised.

"And what did she say?" said Y/n as Miles shrugged and threw himself on her bed. "What do you mean you don't know?"

"Well I left, I didn't want to hear what she was going to say. Blimey.. what if she's better with Graham? He said he would treat her better.." said Miles as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows.

"You must not love Emilia anymore." said Y/n as Miles shot up and glared at her.

"Of course I do! I love that girl more than anything!" said Miles as Y/n chuckled.

"Then? You're going to let Graham have her? Last time I checked she was in love with you!" said Y/n as Miles sighed and fell back on the bed.

"Y/n/n, she's not ok right now.. and I don't want to rush her into another relationship.. what if she is better with Graham?" asked Miles sadly.

"Shut up, Miles." said Y/n as Miles made a face and looked at her. "You're such an idiot, whatever happened too i'm not stopping until you're mine Miles? Huh?"

"I don't know Y/n, it's different now... she's been through a lot and I just want her to be happy." said Miles as he covered his face and sighed.

"Well i'm sure you'll make her happy." said Y/n as Miles groaned and got up.

"Well I'll see you later Y/n, I have something to do before, I'll see you at your new place." said Miles as he gave her a wink and disaparated, she snorted and rolled her eyes as Adrian and Emilia apparated.

"Merlin!" said Y/n jumping again as Emilia and Adrian chuckled, he wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Are you ready, my love?" asked Adrian as Emilia smiled at the two, Lucas opened the door quickly as Adrian moved his hands away.

"I knew I heard somebody talking!" said Lucas as Emilia smiled and looked at him.

"Merlin you've growing tall, aren't you!" said Emilia as she looked at Lucas. "Have you got your Hogwarts letter yet?"

"No.. not yet but mum says it's still early." said Lucas as Emilia nodded.

"Yeah it's only June, i'm sure you'll get it soon!" said Emilia as Y/n gave Adrian a look. "Plus I can't wait to know what house you'll be in!"

"I say Ravenclaw." said Adrian

"No, definitely Gryffindor." said Y/n

"I was actually thinking Slytherin." said Emilia as Y/n and Adrian look at her.

"You think so?" asked Y/n as Emilia nodded.

"I do, just because he's very ambitions and cunning, Ravenclaw would've been good too because he's smart but he's not creative, that's one of the reason I wasn't sorted into Ravenclaw either, Gryffindor.. hm I mean he's brave but he fits better in Slytherin." said Emilia as Adrian turned to Lucas who was staring at Emilia not understanding one thing she said.

"Well if you get sorted into Slytherin, you'll be with Sammy. The whole Montague family's been sorted into Slytherin, and it usually goes with the family." said Adrian as Y/n rose her eyebrows.

"How much you wanna bet he'll be in Slytherin." said Emilia as Adrian narrowed his eyebrows.

"Ten Galleons." said Adrian.

"Deal." said Emilia as she spit in her hand.

"Deal." said Adrian as he spit in his and they shook on it, Y/n gave them a face of disgust and started laughing.

"Merlin you two are gross." said Y/n.

"Well whatever I don't care, I just want to be in any house Sammy's in." said Lucas as the others looked at him and chuckled.

"Young love, how innocent and nice it is." said Emilia as she sighed and sat on Y/n bed, Adrian and Y/n glanced at each other when Mrs. L/n came up the stairs.

"Is it time already?" asked Mrs. L/n as Y/n and Adrian smiled.

"Are you sure I can't go live with them." said Lucas as Mrs. L/n looked down at him and squeezed him into a hug.

"Oh no! You're my little baby, you aren't ever leaving me so soon." said Mrs. L/n as Lucas tried to move away from her grasp.

"Well, we're off now." said Y/n trying to leave as soon as possible before her mother started crying again.

"Oh so soon?" said Mrs. L/n as Y/n nodded and quickly grabbed Adrian's hand as they disapparted, Y/n apparated back and grabbed Emilia as they returned to their new home.

"Merlin I was trying to leave as soon as possible." said Y/n as Adrian gave her a look and took their things in their room.

"Aww I'm sure she's just going to miss you." said Emilia as she sat on the couch and looked at them. She looked at her watch and back up at the couple.

"Yeah well i'm not that far from her, i'm sure she's fine." said Y/n as she sat down next to Emilia, Adrian admired his girlfriend from the kitchen as she talked.

"Oh yeah I don't think Graham might come along to our little dinner." said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Why?" asked Y/n, George apparated into the flat as everyone looked at him, giving him a small smile.

"Hi Georgie!" said Emilia as she got up and hugged him, Y/n did the same as Adrian waved his hand from afar.

"Am I the first one here? I was thinking I was late." said George as he sat down, he looked different. His eyes were sad and he didn't have his happy aroma around him.

"No you're just on time, mate!" said Adrian as he handed them all a butterbeer. Miles apparated as Emilia looked at him and looked away, taking a sip of her drink.

"Seems like you beat me here." said Miles, fist pumping George. He glanced at Emilia and turned away as Adrian handed him a butterbeer.

"How exciting!" said Y/n feeling the tension, she turned to Adrian as he wrapped his arm around and chuckled, taking a sip of the butterbeer.

"How did you convince your parents to let you and Adrian move in together?" asked George as Y/n chuckled and turned to Adrian.

"Well it was quite easy exactly, Adrian wanted to ask for permission but I didn't see a point to it, we still did anyways but they said we were grown enough to make our own decision." said Y/n as George cracked a smile.

"Are you going to make me a godfather soon?" asked George causing Adrian to choke on his drink.

"I'll be the god father what do you mean?" said Miles as Y/n and Adrian chuckled and rolled their eyes.

"Oh no, no baby any time soon." said Y/n as Adrian agreed and sat back, Graham apparated into the flat, he glanced at Miles and turned back to Y/n and Adrian.

"George hey!" said Graham as Emilia sunk into her seat. Adrian offered him a drink but Graham refused.

"Well since were all here, shall we go now?" said Y/n trying to hold back her laugh, Miles gave her a look as George and Adrian looked at each other.

"I'll drive." said Adrian as he grabbed the keys from a drawer, they all looked at him as he smiled. "We have to look like muggles, don't we?"

They followed Adrian down the stairs of the flat and out the front door as Graham sat far away from Emilia and Miles. "I heard you've moved back E." said George as Emilia nodded.

"Yeah, just came back Monday." said Emilia as George nodded, Adrian glanced at Y/n as she chuckled.

"Have you gone and visited Gianna, Adrian?" asked George.

"No.. I haven't." said Adrian as Y/n looked at him.

"Cane says she's not doing to good." said Miles

"Well no, I wouldn't think she would. Maybe we should go visit her Adrian, you don't even need to talk to your parents just her." said Y/n as Adrian sighed.

"You're yelling at me about my parents but haven't gone and seen yours? Your dad was running all around Hogwarts, looking for you and Gianna. In a place full of people who wanted to kill him just as bad." said Emilia as Adrian turned back and looked at her.

"We have different situations with our parents, E! Your father wasn't a bloody death eater." said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes.

"Well i'm glad Canes going to see her and checking up on her." said Y/n giving Adrian a look, they arrived at a restaurant and were quickly seated.

"Ah! Miss Emilia Morales.. Y/n L/n.. ! Wow it's a pleasure.. merlin you're so beautiful- I- sorry come follow me please." said the waiter as Emilia turned to look at Y/n who was giggling.

"Well I guess being famous works for something." said Adrian as George chuckled as they took their seats.

"Miss Emilia.. and Miss Y/n... I was wondering if.. well if my daughter can take a picture with you two.." said a lady as Y/n stared at her strangely, the boys were trying not laugh as Emilia turned to look at the lady.

"Yeah.. I don't mind.. Y/n doesn't really do all the pictures and stuff.. so please don't get upset with her if she doesn't feel comfortable with taking a picture." said Emilia getting up.

"Oh no! I'll do it... it's fine." said Y/n as she got up, the two went somewhere else as Miles, Graham, George and Adrian sat quietly.

"So whats with all the horrible tension?" asked George as he looked at the menu and looked back up.

"There's no tension." said Miles looking down at the menu.

"Yeah,, no tension at all." said Graham, George turned to Adrian who was shaking his head when a familiar voice was heard as they looked up.

"Miles.. hi." said Alicia as she looked at him. "Hi George.. I haven't seen you in a while.. how are you doing!"

"Fine.. thanks Alicia." said George as Adrian raised his eyebrows.

"That's good to hear.. how are you Miles? Anything new?" said Alicia as she sat down next to him, they all stared at her as she smiled at Miles.

"No.. everything's been the same." said Miles as he looked at her, Emilia and Y/n came back as Alicia looked at them.

"Oh hello Alicia...." said Y/n as she sat down next to Adrian and rose her eyebrows. Emilia sat down next to Miles and looked at the girl who turned to look at her.

"Hi you two.. you aren't back in a America, Emilia?" said Alicia as Emilia tilted her head and looked at her.

"No, I actually moved back to London." said Emilia as she looked at Miles causing him to look away.

"Nice nice.. got a boyfriend?" asked Alicia as Emilia gave her a smile.

"No." said Emilia turning away from them, Y/n and Adrian were hiding behind their menus as Miles cleared his throat.

"Well.. how surprising. Anyways, can I speak to you Miles?" said Alicia as she got up, he hesitated and nodded as he slowly got up as well. "I won't take all your time away."

"Right." said Adrian as he watched Miles and Alicia walk away, Emilia's leg was shaking as Y/n and George stared at her while Graham looked down. 

"So what do you need?" asked Miles as him and Alicia moved away from the others.

"Let's get back together.. we aren't under so much stress anymore.. I miss you Miles." said Alicia as Miles stared at her.

"Well.. that's a big thing to say Alicia." said Miles as he turned back to look at Emilia who was looking down.

"Are you two back together?" asked Alicia as Miles turned to look at her.

"Who?" asked Miles stupidly.

"Obviously you and Emilia." said Alicia.

"Oh.. no.. no we aren't." said Miles, Alicia narrowed her eyebrows and looked at him.

"Well then i'm not going to stop until you become mine again." said Alicia causing Miles to chuckle, Emilia looked at them as she mumbled things under her breath, Y/n and Adrian chuckled as they looked at each other.

"That's funny, I said the same thing about Emilia not so long ago.. now i'm not to sure." said Miles as he turned back to look at Emilia who looked away from him.

"Well guess she has competition, i'll see you around Miles." said Alicia smiling as she kissed his cheek, he watched her walk back to her table with her friend as he shook his head and made his way back to the table.

"So what did she want?" asked Y/n as she watched Miles sit down, George was giving him a grin as Graham glared at him.

"Oh nothing really, just asked how I was.." said Miles as he felt Emilia looked at him, Y/n gave him a face as he looked at her.

"Why did she kiss you then?" asked Y/n as Miles looked at her and laughed.

"Blimey Y/n, it was just my cheek. It's not like we had a full on makeout session now." said Miles as Adrian chuckled and shook his head.

"You guys make such a lovely couple." said Emilia as Miles made a face and looked at her, Graham rolled his eyes and sat back as Adrian, George and Y/n glanced at each other.

"Really? I could say the same to you and- food, yeah let's talk about food." said Miles as he looked at the menu not trying to pick a fight with her.

"Well er... yes.. Y/n! Are you excited to move in with Adrian!" said George as he gave her a small laugh. Adrian and Y/n cracked a smile and looked at each other.

"So excited." said Y/n trying not to laugh, Adrian looked at her and chuckled as they ordered. Most of the dinner was of Adrian, Miles, and George talking, and Emilia and Y/n trying to get Graham to talk.

"Well.. I had a good dinner.. I have somethings I need to do to back at the shop.. I was thinking I might as well open it up again. Ron said he'll come and help sometimes." said George as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Let me know if you need any help!" said Y/n as George nodded and hugged her goodbye as he disappartaed.

"I have to go as well, things with Hiraeth, i'll see you two tomorrow then." said Emilia as she gave Y/n a smirk and wink, disapparating.

Y/n and Adrian turned to look at Miles and Graham as Graham got up and glanced at Miles. "Well I should be leaving as well.. Samantha is waiting on her letter from Hogwarts and she's being annoying.. so she hasn't bran able to use the owl, i'll see you guys." said Graham as Y/n chuckled and nodded.

"Seems like she has a boyfriend set in stone for her." said Adrian as Graham rolled his eyes and disapparated. "Are you leaving as well."

"Well if you want me too." said Miles as he got up. Y/n gave him a face as he chuckled. "It's fine Y/n/n, got somethings I need to do."

"Is Alicia part of that?" said Y/n with a tone, Adrian looked at her surprised as Miles chuckled.

"No, no she's not. I'll see you guys tomorrow, i'll let you enjoy your new home." said Miles with a laugh, he disapparted when Adrian threw himself on the couch.

"Our friends are strange, aren't they." said Adrian as he pulled Y/n on him, she made a face and laughed.

"Definitely." said Y/n, Adrian smiled and pinned her against the couch, pulling her into a kiss. She pulled off his shirt as he kissed her neck.

"How about we give our couch a test." said Adrian as Y/n smiled, Adrian pulled off her pants, kissing her thighs. "Always so happy to be with me, aren't you."

"Oh shut up." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled, he pulled off her underwear and lifted her legs above his head, she played with his hair as he sucked on her most sensitive spots. "Gosh...Adrian.."

He moved back up, kissing her lips as she smiled. She got on top of him, moving her hips back and forth as he held her lower back, the both of them breathing heavy when a green flash caused them both to jump. "Ow." said Adrian as Y/n seen Lucas.

She quickly apparated into the room as Adrian pulled his pants up quickly. "Um.. what is happening." said Lucas as Adrian looked down at Y/n pants and underwear as he pulled out his wand and made them go back in the room.

"I didn't know you.. were coming." said Adrian realizing he didn't have a shirt on. He quickly grabbed it and threw it on.

"Well mum and dad are asleep and I was bored so I decided I was coming to hang out with you and Y/n!" said Lucas as he sat on the couch, Adrian looked at him and back at his watch.

"Oh! Well... You should go back home.. wouldn't want you parents to worry about you." said Adrian as he looked around awkwardly.

"Nah, they're asleep. Where's Y/n? I thought I saw her." said Lucas, Y/n came out of the room as she looked at Lucas annoyed.

"When you visit people, you give them a heads up." said Y/n as Adrian looked at her and walked to the kitchen.

"Well.. would you like some water? Or something." said Adrian as Lucas shook his head no.

"Well go home, it's past your bedtime anyways." said Y/n as she looked at a clock.

"Oh come off it, Y/n, it's not like you two have anything better to do." said Lucas, Y/n and Adrian glanced at each other and turned back to Lucas. "Anyways.. I haven't heard from Sammy in a bit, do you think she's alright?"

"Well why don't you go to the Montagues instead and see whats she's up too." said Adrian as Lucas gave him a face and sighed.

"I cant just show up uninvited Adrian, that's rude." said Lucas.

"Is it?" said Y/n as she looked at him.

"This is different, you're my sister." said Lucas as Adrian chuckled and walked back into the room.

"Well.. why don't you go and see her tomorrow.. send her a letter when you get home and off you'll go." said Y/n as she grabbed him up from the couch and pushed him towards the fireplace.

"Blimey.. fine.. fine, i'll leave." said Lucas as he groaned and rolled his eyes, throwing floo into the fire. "BYE ADRIAN."

Adrian peaked his head out and waved goodbye watching Lucas jump into the flames, Y/n rolled her eyes and looked back at Adrian. "Hmm remind me to lock the fireplace." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled.

"Oh well come on." said Adrian as he pulled her in by her waist, leading her into the bathroom. "How about a bath."

"I like the way you think." said Y/n with a smile, she pulled Adrian into a kiss as he pulled off her clothes and watched her get in the bathtub, joining in after her.

I decided to post again because when I posted today I forget to tell you guys about another story i'm going to start writing after I finish this one😭😭 It's a Miles x FemReader, I already have like so many ideas and yes :) Just a little update. It's called "My Sweet Love" and I'm so excited to start writing it, Y/n is a Slytherin so for all my fellow Slytherin, you won't be a Gryffindor this time 😭 but yeah just wanted to give a little preview

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.9K 44
It's my first year at hogwarts, I've heard so much about it from my dad sirius and my uncle remus. I recently attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Mag...
111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...
147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
22.2K 475 8
in this short story, ill be telling you how it would maybe be in the life of Oliver woods girlfriend im just saying this is all just head Canon and...