wolves ↢ (Wyatt Lykensen X OC)

By yesitsmecoco

The hidden werewolf.. The wolves end up circling around the small town of Seabrook, sprouting fear upon most... More

INTRODUCTION- p1
WE GOT THIS! -p2
THE FORBIDDEN FOREST- p3
PROTECTIVENESS-p5
WE OWN THE NIGHT- p6
THE ELECTION-p7
CHEER-p8
CALL TO THE WILD-p9
PAIN-p10
PART OF THE PLAN-p11
THE PLAN IN ACTION-p12
FLESH'N'BONE-p13
THE REAL GREAT ALPHA -p14
PRAWN- p15
END NOTE
EXTRA
ANNOUNCEMENT

THE WIERD ENCOUNTER-p4

3.5K 55 39
By yesitsmecoco

Anastasia

-0-0-the town hall-0-0-

I sat down on the edge of a bench, next to Zed as i heard Bucky and the Acey's talking.

"Werewolves are real!" Bucky exclaimed, acting like he was the one who found that out, "I always, always, said that the stories of monsters in the forests were real!" he said again, grabbing a few peoples attention whilst i just rolled my eyes. She then sat down, and sulked like a 2 year old when they don't get what they want. "And no-one believed me!" he exclaimed, causing Lacey to rub his shoulder, comforting him.

"I thought Werewolves were just myths?" Stacey asked, finally saying something.

"Yeah, like cavities." replied Jacey, smiling a little at his false-fact.

The Acey's and Bucky turned to him as-well as myself from beside him. He looked at me, then to the rest of the group, "Those are real too?!" he asked, trying to calm down at his most recent discovery.

I heard Lacey pipe up, in her little annoying voice, "Werewolves, eww!" she continued, "I really hope my allergies don't act up!" she whined, popping the 'p'. I rolled my eyes and scoffed, she noticed, turning to me causing her little 'clique' to do the same.

"What are you looking at, freak?" she said, looking me up and down.

"I seem to be looking at someone who has clearly no common sense about Werewolves at all," I continued, they glared at me, "They don't shed, you're just over-reacting as per usual." I turned away, earning a few mumbles of cockiness from the Acey's.

I saw Zoey talking to Mr Necrodopolis--Zeds and her dad.

"Please can i have one?" She pleaded, earning a small giggle from me, i looked at Zed and he just grinned, still listening to the conversation as i did the same, "I'm the only Zombie in my class, a Werewolf friend would be great! I'll feed 'em and walk 'em." she finished, giving her dad 'puppy dog eyes' trying to persuade him.

"Yeah, as much as i would love to let you have one, Werewolves aren't class pets Zoey!" he reasoned with her, causing her to frown a little. "And they certainly aren't friendly." I frowned, stereotypes for Wolves are so harsh, we all think of them as monsters. It was exactly like when Zombies first came, except the Wolves aren't getting any sympathy--it almost makes me feel bad and guilty.

Addison then came in with her parents so i stood up and walked over, greeting her parents, Mr and Mrs Wells.

"I'm okay!" she exclaimed, obviously her parents were quite worried, after all her mom is the mayor. Just then Bucky ran over, accompanying us but stepping further away from me as he did so which made me roll my eyes.

"Aunt Missy, Uncle Dale!" he paused, "The crash was horrible, but," he paused again, hugging Addison from the side, "I protected Addison, anyone as courageous as me would've done the same." He paused again as i interrupted with a small growl under my breath. I turned to Addison.

"I'm gonna go, message me and tell me what goes on." I gave her and her parents small smiles before storming out of the building.

I walked into an alleyway and punched a wall, pissed about Bucky and his little 'clique'. How can he just lie like that and get away with it?! I held my fist as i sat down against the wall, my knuckles were bleeding but i couldn't care less. I winced a little as i ran my left index finger over the quickly showing bruise that was forming second-by-second. I reached for my bag that was by my feet when i heard rustling by the garbage bin that was a fair distance away from me. My head shot up and i began to stand. Not this again. "Right I've had enough now, come out, I'm fed up!" i yelled, it went deadly silent. I growled a little and grabbed my bag, storming out of the alleyway again.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, someone was following me and it was pissing me off. First the forest, and now in an alleyway?

I walked down to my favourite convenient store at the edge of the town, it was near enough to the forbidden forest and i knew once I'd finished getting whatever i needed i would go into there for a night walk. I sighed as i walked through the isle of the store. I picked up a few candy bars before walking off into another isle.

I was too engrossed in the new design of the floor below me that i bumped into a chest of someone and fell down, cursing myself in the head for doing so. I rubbed my head where i had bumped it whilst looking up. I stopped my actions and the person who i had bumped into looked into my crystal blue eyes as i did the same to his hazel ones which glistened in the shops light. He had a worker outfit on, one for the demolition site. He had glasses and a hat on, covering most of his face but i could see strands of his light brown hair falling through the hood and hat he had on. I smiled a little and he did the same, we stayed there for what seemed like forever, but turned out to be 30 seconds, before i shook my head and realised my surroundings.

"Shit, I'm so sorry..!" i sort-of yelled in regret after i bumped into him. He chuckled a little bit at the state i was in and reached out his hand for me to take. I took it and he helped me up, steadying me a little before stepping away slightly and letting go when i was fully standing and ready.

"It's okay, it was partially my fault as-well," he said in his low voice and chuckled again, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Don't tell me you're embarrassed!" i started and laughed a little causing him to look me in the eyes again, which almost caught me off guard but i began again, "I didn't see you fall on your ass in-front of a cute guy!" i finished, moments after realising what i just said, making my cheeks flush red in embarrassment. He chuckled again.

"Fair enough, though I didn't catch onto the last bit? What did you say?" he grinned cheekily and i let out a small laugh. "I'm Wyatt," he held out a hand which i thought was for me to shake and he continued, "you are?" he questioned.

I held out my hand and he gave a small kiss to my knuckles, making my cheeks flush an even darker red and my stomach to tingle a little, he lifted his head back up as i replied, "I'm Anastasia, Anastasia Hash, and how formal of you kind sir," I said and we both let out a laugh, as i mentioned the fact of him kissing my hand. He nodded.

"You're welcome, Milady," he gave a quick bow, making me give a small laugh. He then paused, noticing my knuckles, "What happened?" he said, concern filtering his voice as he lifted up my hand again.

I tensed my hand a little as he held it, "I- Uh- fell?," i answered stuttering a little and rubbing the back of my neck in nervousness. I then looked down at my hand in his and noticed him doing the same, my blush stayed on my cheeks but then i tilted my head to the side as i realised my hand almost didn't have a bruise where i had hit anymore, it was quite faint. Wyatt seemed to notice this as well. He quickly dropped my hand, i gasped a little before he looked up and mumbled a sorry. I looked at him, confused at what had just happened before he gave me a small smile.

"I'll see you soon, Anastasia." he gave a quick peck on my hand again before rushing out the shop and down the street. That was weird. I inspected my hand and the bruise was...gone? I looked closely and there was a faint outline of it. I sighed and just hoped i would forget about it by tomorrow.

I grabbed the candy bars from the shelf i had passed and walked over to the slushy machine where i filled up a 500ML large cup of a blue slushy and brought them to the till. Shortly after, i payed for it and made my way to the large fence which had a hole in it, leading to the forbidden forest. I climbed through, scratching my leg slightly causing me to wince a little.

I fully climbed through and began strolling through the forest, amazed at my surroundings. The night was upon me and my eyes glistened at the sight of the stars. I smiled and reached into my bag for my phone to take a photo of the area i was in but my heart skipped a bit when i realised my phone wasn't in my bag. I pulled my bag closer to myself, searching through--still no phone. I started panicking a little. I did know the forest inside and out, well sort of, but i needed a flashlight and that flashlight happened to be on my phone! I groaned in defeat and decided i would try and look for it using the moon as my light. I searched the ground before me and then sighed. It wasn't there.

I looked around, standing from my crouched position and looked around. I mentioned i knew the forest inside and out, but not this part! I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding and walked what seemed like north to me.

I was walking for a good 5 minutes until i saw a 'cave' type thing a few meters in front of me. My eyes lit up like a child who had just been given ice-cream. I walked forwards and directly in front of the cave. I smoothed my hand along it before looking around to finally spot an entrance.

---------------

word count: 1700+

To be continued.....

*p.s. i am British not American, so sorry if i typed some things and they don't make sense to you

Finished Writing: 12/04/2021

Edited: 04/08/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 5.2K 18
"Y-You're a werewolf.." Wyatt stuttered awestruck as I acknowledged the tattoos now engraved on my body. Willa stepped up with a confident smirk. "We...
44.1K 734 19
Holly Parker your average teenage girl, or so she thought. Holly just moved down to Seabrook with her father, but to her surprise the town is shared...
36K 817 20
One thing you learn from a young age while growing up in Seabrook is to be normal. Anything else and you were an outcast. For Waverly, she was used t...
25.5K 446 17
Book 3/3 "I'm gonna miss you Angel." Wyatt said " I'm gonna miss you too." I told him as I smiled weakly. In which Wyatt and Allisons...