Rᴏʟᴇ-ᴘʟᴀʏ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ

By -Incandescent_Blaze-

More

Welcome
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Athletes ▄▀▄▀▄▀
Eastridge Men's Basketball Team
R. Han
BLACK JACKS DANCE CREW
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Dancers▄▀▄▀▄▀
Legends in the Making
BLACK JACKS: Boys China Line
BLACK JACKS: Boys Korean Line
BLACK JACKS: Girls China Line
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Money Makers ▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Patch Work Pieces ▄▀▄▀▄▀
A. Krim
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Chaotic Evil ▄▀▄▀▄▀
TurfWar
-The Vipers
N. Kuragari.
D. Kuragari
-Malignant Matters
L. Choi
B. Kahn
Blue Bloods
K. Reems
Then there were Four
J. Viper
J. Rose
L. Dane
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Anime Is Real ▄▀▄▀▄▀
🌏New Era🌏
🎙️Saeko Takahashi 🎙️
🤍Lira Kirisai🖤
⚡🔥 Kyoutani Takahashi🔥⚡
☁️Yamamoto Usagi☁️
Tokyo Revengers
Zephrine Yasahn
Fayette Saruno
Rinnosuke Hanzō
Mitzuki Kaizuka
▀▄▀▄▀▄Thread Pages ▄▀▄▀▄▀
A Fated Romance?
Written in the Stars
Unlikely Pairs
Takes Two to Play the Game
Summmer Nights Dreams
Innocent Love

BLACK JACKS: Girls Korean Line

61 1 13
By -Incandescent_Blaze-

Akahanah Takara

Age: 21

Other names/ Nicknames: Khana

Position: Center Lead

Background:

She and Hiro have known each other for what feels like forever. They met in 3rd grade and have been best friends since. They are like brother and sister. They always had similar yet incredibly different preferences Akahanah has always had an incredible stage presence and been a strong center but not the greatest lead when it comes to being able to set the example when dancing and teaching others, Hiro on the other hand was good at what she wasn't and knew many of styles but was classically trained in contemporary and good every thing khana wasn't and it went vice versa. The two made a very dynamic duo and you would hardly see the one without the other. They both trained at two companies, Starz and Legends but never made it to debut at either. This didn't detur them from trying to find somewhere they could showcase their talent. For a while they lost contact with each other untill the auditions came around for Black Jacks and you can imagine the surprise when one saw the other.

Xeno Yukimura Choi

Age: 20

Other names/ Nicknames: Yuki

Position: Leader, Style Main

Background:

Xeno has been into many different things and different hobbies but dancing seems to be the one that stuck with her. She was the quiet one at school but when it came to clubs she was the one that always stood out during dance. Shes always been and incredibly smart girl, so she was often put into classes ahead of her grade which is how she met Akeno. Akeno had just moved from australia and couldn't speak much korean and Xeno even though she was shy her teacher assigned her to tutor him. Her request was that if she taught him korean he would teach her English. The two would become friends just because of that. After graduating highschool both would be looking for somewhere to go for dancing. They eventually stumbled upon Starz entertainment and that as their first company however only Xeno made debit in the short time the company was around. They then transferred to Empire where they were set for debit but again hard times would prevent that. Since then she and akeno have been going between different groups looking for somewhere that they liked and could be comfortable learning the style but also feel like they had a family and then they found Black Jacks and are quite happy to be apart of the team.

Luna Sei Rim

Age: 21

Other Names/ Nicknames:

N/A goes by Luna

Position: Solo Lead

Background:

Luna is Yasuo's older sister and well she's quite a special dancer. She was born deaf and as she grew up never retrained her vocal cords so she is also mute. Her main communication is sign language. She often struggles wishing she had the ability to speak. Now if she can't hear how can she dance how could she know what song is playing? Well easy, her brother figured out how to help her feel the beat of the music in the floor. She can read so she knows the lyrics the difficult part is pairing the words with the beat. Her struggling with life being deaf is actually how she came up with dance as a coping mechanism dancing in her room all on her own to the music in her head. Refining her skills she became incredibly talented and it's how she made it to where she is now

Riel Park

Age: 18

Other Names/ Nicknames:

Ella, El, Riri

Position: All round, Style main

Background:

She got her start as a dancer from street performances. Originally her goal was to be an idol but eventually somewhere along the way she decided that it wasn't for her. As much as she thought the lifestyle would be great at the same time she thought there would be alot that she missed and decided moments close to family and friends were much better and more cherish led than if she was away. Because of the preliminary training she had gone through she is considered to have all round blended balance of her skills, However she does tend to shine just a bit more on the side of being a style main.

Vee Junso

Age: 19

Other Names/ Nicknames:

N/A goes by Vee

Position: Solo Lead

Background:

She has always shone on her own. Vee is a special dancer you could say. When she was younger after a sports incident where she tore her ACL she was told there's a good chance that she could never dance again or have very limited activity. She refused to believe that though. She only became a dancer really because it was apart of her physical therapy. Once she had recovered she stuck to it finding it very enjoyable. Since her jnjury she learned to focus on her own skills and that's how she adapted as  a dancer and why solos tend to be her moment to shine. Other than that injury when she was younger she never let it stop her. She spent time working with many people and learning from others. Really in a way it's her jnjury that made her dancer.

Seocoiya Maoh

Age: 22

Other Names/ Nicknames:

Coyia, Momo

Position: Center Main/Coreography Lead

Background:

As a teen she was a model for most of highschool. She wasn't very happy with the career though. Sure she had the talent and she was pretty but didn't truly have an interest in it past 11th grade. It wasn't till she was a senior that sheactuslly decided to do something with her hobbies. Dance was something she always did on the side. She decided to look into it since family and friends were always telling her that it was a hidden talent of hers. Most of what she did was just kpop coreogpies but as she learned more she started to Coreograph for herself which became something else she developed a knack for. She didn't have intentions of joining a group for the longest time. She would just go and do street performances with her friends since she found that fun. It wasn't till she decided to expand her horizons yet again that she decided to go and audition for groups and she discovered Black Jacks, her new family of friends.

Lihuanana May

Age:19

Other Names/ Nicknames:

Liliana, Lili, Ana

Position: Center Lead

Background:

Originally She is from Hawaii. Her family often had large luao's and she was often one of the dancers at the party. She grew up with the traditional dances in Hawaii but she had other styles that took her interests. As much as she lived the islands she didn't miss it when she moved to Korea. She found so many more opportunities there than she had anywhere else. Despite being different she fit in well at school and gained friends quickly. The first thing she did was join the dance team. She was like a sponge and wanted to take in whatever knowledge she could and leaned as many different things that she could. Her favorite style is hip-hop but she's okay with anything. With her energy and quick ability of adaptation and how she is able to shine amongst others she does well as a center.

Hyejin Kang

Age: 20

Other Names/ Nicknames:

N/A Goes by Hyejin

Position: All around

Background:

Hyejin had always looked like the quiet type. She was never taken for being very outgoing. From up untill she was an embryo till she was born she had always been around music. Her dad was a musician and would often play for her mom. She was a very musical baby and it showed. As she got older it showed that she was gonna be a bit of a clutz but that never stopped her. She didn't start dancing untill she was 17, she didn't know what it was but there was something about it that she suddenly liked and it all started with learning kpop dances. She adapted to all the fundamentals well. She doesn't specialize in one thing but rather she's good at everything causing her to be a really balanced dancer.

Kailan Zeo

Age: 15

Other Names/ Nicknames:

Lelani, Zoe, Kai

Position: Energy Powerhouse, Solo Main

Background:

Of the 5 students that audition from a performing arts highschool she is the 5th and youngest to audition. She does know the other boys but she isn't really friends with them or well not yet at least. Kailan is an adopted child and actually doesn't know or remember her birth parents though her adoptive parents plan to tell her soon. She was put up for adoption at the age of 2 when she was too young to really remember anything. Her adoptive parents didn't have much but lived a simple life. They were unable to have children of their own which is why they adopted kailan and wanted to give her everything they could. As a young girl she showed interest in alot of things arts related but it was dance that stuck. She wanted to do any and everything related to dance and she got pretty good at it. For seeming like a shy and quiet girl she is quite the opposite. She likes to make others smile and meet new people. You could imagine the young girls excitement to audition and be apart of the team

Daeun Kwon

Age: 19

Other Names/ Nicknames:

N/A Goes by Daeun

Position: Energy Powerhouse/Energy Lead

Background:

She was not always a young performer. Or well not at least untill Highschool. Growing up Daeun was shy quite kept to herself and was the nerdy type. When she went to highschool she went to a different place than her friends and that's about when she decided it's probably time for a change. She tried out for cheer and poms and to her surprise she made both. She found herself very happy with these two activities. She gained more confidence and pride in herself. She was nolonger shy and self conscious. She became one of the more popular teens and had many interested in her but never took up any of the guys. She made a few new friends besides the cheer and poms squad and became almost like a new person. Of course though she kept up with her friends from when she was younger and they welcomed the new Daeun. Daeun as she fell more in line with dance started to find her own new style and what she wanted to do. The new graduate since the end of highschool has been looking for a squad to be apart of and well now she's found it.

Eunji Min

Age: 23

Other names/ Nicknames: Jiji, Euna

Position: Style Lead

Background:

Euna is amount the few that you could call a senior dancer. She has been dancing since she was a little girl at the age of 3. She had a total of 20 years dance experience. Of everyone on the team she probably has the most experience in different positions and in the dance world over all. She could be considered an all rounder however she had requested to be style lead and well her audition proved that she had the ability to be a style lead. When deciding on members for the crew taou and Jae were incredibly amazed with her talent and immediately knew that they wanted her on the new team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
298K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."