Rᴏʟᴇ-ᴘʟᴀʏ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ

By -Incandescent_Blaze-

More

Welcome
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Athletes ▄▀▄▀▄▀
Eastridge Men's Basketball Team
R. Han
BLACK JACKS DANCE CREW
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Dancers▄▀▄▀▄▀
Legends in the Making
BLACK JACKS: Boys China Line
BLACK JACKS: Girls China Line
BLACK JACKS: Girls Korean Line
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Money Makers ▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Patch Work Pieces ▄▀▄▀▄▀
A. Krim
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Chaotic Evil ▄▀▄▀▄▀
TurfWar
-The Vipers
N. Kuragari.
D. Kuragari
-Malignant Matters
L. Choi
B. Kahn
Blue Bloods
K. Reems
Then there were Four
J. Viper
J. Rose
L. Dane
▀▄▀▄▀▄ Anime Is Real ▄▀▄▀▄▀
🌏New Era🌏
🎙️Saeko Takahashi 🎙️
🤍Lira Kirisai🖤
⚡🔥 Kyoutani Takahashi🔥⚡
☁️Yamamoto Usagi☁️
Tokyo Revengers
Zephrine Yasahn
Fayette Saruno
Rinnosuke Hanzō
Mitzuki Kaizuka
▀▄▀▄▀▄Thread Pages ▄▀▄▀▄▀
A Fated Romance?
Written in the Stars
Unlikely Pairs
Takes Two to Play the Game
Summmer Nights Dreams
Innocent Love

BLACK JACKS: Boys Korean Line

97 4 3
By -Incandescent_Blaze-

Junsuh Kim

Age: 16

Other Names/ Nicknames:

Jun, Jk, sunny

Position: All Around

Background:

Junsuh doesn't quite know what he wants to specialize in. He's pretty good at everything but has so much to grow in. He is the youngest of the 4 in highschool and the shyest of them all. He tends to be confident in all things dance but anything else and he tends to shy away. His parents have nothing to do with dance but want to support their son. Junsuh has a few health issues that make dance hard for him but he keeps them in check pretty well. Really he was following the other boys when he auditioned but once he made the team he got excited about it finding it fun to be with a bunch of new people.

Shiwoo Jung

Age: 17

Position: Solo main, choreographer assist

Background:

Unlike his younger brother Jiwoo he is quite the soloist. He isn't as proficient in as many styles and leading is definitely his worst ability. He definitely takes more after his mother and father in the fact that he enjoys choreographing much more than being able to perfect something new. At first the two wouldn't be taken for sibling since they are very different when it comes to looks and preferences but one you get to know them you start to see that they really are twins. Shiwoo is closer to Taejin while Jiwoo is closer to Junsuh. And just like his brother his audition was hopefully to give him not only a new experience but also something else to add to his hobbies.

Jiwoo Jung

Age: 17

Other Names/ Nicknames:

N/A goes by Jiwoo

Position: Sub-unit Lead, Style lead

Background:

Taejin, Junsuh, Shiwoo and himself all attend the same highschool and plan on going to the same college. He, Junsuh and his brother Shiwoo are still waiting on scholarships to see if they can attend the same college as Taejin. The fraternal twin boys were born Into a life of dance jiwoo specializing in different styles of dance and having each one well polished. He's not exactly solid in being solo though. He is an amazing lead. His mother was a choreograper for an entertainment company and his father managed a dance school and is also a choreographer. The small group of friends decided to audition to have more experience for their applications to the college of their choice.

Taejin Oh

Age: 18

Other Names/ Nicknames:

TaeTae, jinnie

Position: Energy Powerhouse (meaning he's one that has the most energy at a performance), Style Lead

Background:

This young performing arts student plans on majoring in dance. He graduated a performing arts highschool this year and has already been accepted on a scholarship to a performing arts college. His family is a bit on the ritzy side. Everything with them has to bee expensive to a degree but he doesn't really care infact he tends to not like the more expensive stuff anyway. Most would find him to be the type to be unapproachable since he doesn't always wear a smile on his face. That's actually because he spac s out alot and gets distracted thinking about well anything. His personality type is a bit wierd since yes he is an introvert but ambiverted so he's an extrovert too. Don't let his air be off putting he may seem classy but really he's simple. His raw talent and his own development of style is what got him a position on the team especially as style lead. He still has a lot to develop but taou had to admit he had quite a bit of talent.

Ryoma Kagami

Age: 21

Other names/ Nicknames:

N/A goes by Ryoma

Position: Leader

Background:

He was originally the founder of his own street crew 24K. However this group would not withstand the test of time. And after 3 years the crew would decide to dissolve and go their separate ways despite being an amazing and talented family of friends. Touma and Ryoma stuck together naturally because they did not want to give up dancing. The two together are an incredible duo. Roma spent most of his childhood in Kyoto Japan before he and his family moved to korea for his father's work. He wasn't a difficult child to please and actually gets along great with everyone. He was a musician through middle and highschool but after he graduated he started to get into dance. He started 24k shortly after graduation as something to do with his friends and this continued on as mentioned above for 3 years and they gained immense popularity. When the group dissolved he found the auditions for Black Jacks first and then mention ned it to Touma.

Axel Jun

Age: 20

Other Names/ Nicknames:

Junnie, June

Background: Center Lead

Despite his name no he did not grow up in america. His mother though has always liked american names which is how he got his name because if his mom's attraction to the american western culture. He didn't start off always being interested in dance. You could call it a happy accident for him. He originally wanted to be a soccer player or some kind of famous athletes. However unbeknownst to him one day his brother was watching him as he was listening to music and took note of his brothers natural ability for dance and took out his phone and started recording. Axel had a natural knack for being able to move with the music but he never really thought he was any good so opted not to show it to anyone besides he thought he was much better at sports. His brother had other ideas and then posted the video of axel dancing to his instagram and suddenly axel was getting slot of praise for his talent. At first he was gonna scold his younger brother but decided that it wasn't worth the scolding and just asked him what he thought. His brother told him he might want to consider pursuing dance more than he would sports thinking he might would be more successful with it. So axel started looking for auditions and that's how he came across Black Jacks.

Yasuo Na Rim

Age: 19

Other Names/ Nicknames:
Rin, Yaso, puppy

Position: Solo main, Main Center

Background:

Considering his circumstances, be and his sister are incredibly talented. He himself is partially deaf making hearing difficult at times. Hes a translator for his sister who is actually deaf. Yasuo has had his hearing impatient from birth but never let it stop him. Actually the reason he got into dance was because he helped his sister. He hated seeing her frustrated and looked for ways to help and in the process fell in love with dance. He is a very young boy and is just starting his career and searching for a place that he could either go to school or get a job but for now he will be quite content being in the crew. Yasuo has never been in a crew before but he looks forward to the new experience.

Akeno Lee

Age: 22

Other Names/ Nicknames:
Kalvin Hart

Position: Style Main

Background:

Akeno is a special boy, he is Korean-Australian and has been best friends with Xeno for ever it seems. He was like her older brother and still is. He grew up in australia or well he was there till he was 11 which led to him be fluent In english. He always had a background in music as long as his mom can remember he'd been finding and been influenced by music since he was an infant. He met Xeno at school in Korea and actually they bonded over him being her English tutor and fun fact it was Xeno who encouraged him to audition. Of all the boys much like Taou he is one of the tallest, he's 6'3. All and all he is one to make you smile and is incredibly kind and gets attached easy so this new crew he will quickly come to see as his family.

Touma Riku ( pronounced toh-mah)

Age: 22

Other Names/ Nicknames:
YeoungHwan Lee

Preferred Name : Touma

Position: Solo Lead, Style Main

Background:

Touma previously was an idol at a company much like taou Jia, Hiro, Xeno and Lee. However he was actually a group leader. As a child well he had an interesting child hood since his father disappeared one night from his and his mom's house. Touma was 7 when that happened. He grew up in japan and was always running away from home to go watch street performances as that was his specialty. He loved watching street dancers and a this style rubbed off on his dancing and he adopted it. After leaving the crew for a short amount of time he had been in Ryomas street crew before they had decided to disband. Much like Hiro he saw this as a new start and thought why not, he auditioned after Ryoma told him about it.

Hiro Izumi

Age: 20

Other Names/ Nicknames:
Izo, Izu, Ikki

Position: Choreo Lead, Sub-center

Background:

Hiro is a literal sweet heart and one of the best people you could meet. Before his simple life now he was previously a trainee actually he was friends with Taou, Jae, and Akahanah. He didn't quite make debut at either of the companies he had once been at. It never bugged him though he found another way to keep himself occupied. Dancing. When auditioning this round he never expected to see akahanah again nor did he really know that it was taou and Jae that ran the company he just knew it was a shot in the dark for him at a new company. You could imagine the surprise when he saw the two old friends and then after call backs seeing Akahanah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 560 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
43.5K 1.5K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
26.2K 2.3K 43
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
208K 4.7K 69
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad