Truly His | (Book 2) 18+

By thenuggiequeen

BOOK TWO OF THE BLACK SERIES *CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "I mean, let's face it, Hayden," Casey said... More

**description**
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven (pt. 2)
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
epilogue
NEW BOOK AHHH!!!

twenty-seven (pt 1.)

45.3K 1.2K 716
By thenuggiequeen

CASEY
**
***
*****

It was 2 a.m when Hayden and I went upstairs. Kade and Emara had collected everything before deciding to leave the house to get a few drinks—I don't blame them, they definitely deserved them. I was barely able to keep my eyes open and Hayden was basically dragging his body up the stairs until we got to his room, where we both fell into the bed with relieved groans.

"My body hurts," I grumbled, trying to soothe its soreness from sitting on a wooden chairs for almost twelve hours by relaxing my muscles.

Hayden hummed, kissing my shoulder. "Roll on your back. I'll give you a massage."

I moaned at just the thought, doing as he said as I got on my stomach. Hayden left the bed for the washroom but I didn't mind, feeling my closed eyes shipping me off to the beautiful world of slumber.

I only jumped awake when I felt him lift my shirt up. I lifted my head so he could take it off of me, and he began to fiddle with the bra straps. I grinned when I heard his annoyed huff.

"Having trouble, babe?" I asked tiredly, chuckling.

"Yeah," he grumbled. "I've never fucking done this before. How do you use it?"

I almost forgot he was a virgin at some point while we were together.

"I'll show you," I tiredly grumbled, lifting my arms behind my back and unclipping it.

A relieved sigh left my lips when my tits were able to be free, closing my eyes once more while Hayden took the bra off of me.

I shivered as a cool liquid poured on my back, followed by Hayden's rough hands gently massaging into my sore muscles. I sighed as he continued, the oil he used calming me more, for some reason. He sat right on my ass but I didn't mind, his fingers and hands expertly hitting all the sore spots of my shoulders

"Fuck," I groaned once he got to my back.

He did some sort of fucking magic with his hands because after pressing into some areas, he pressed into my spine and it released a crack. My body immediately relaxed as the tension disappeared, a quiet moan leaving my lips.

"I'm going to guess that helped?" Hayden asked quietly, chuckling.

"Mhm," I hummed back. "You're the best boyfriend ever."

He chuckled again but didn't say anything, and I heard the drop of a cloth beside my body before he began to strip me of my pants. I giggled when he poured the oil on my thighs, my body squirming slightly.

"Sneaky," I mumbled, hearing Hayden playfully scoff.

"What's so sneaky about wanting to give my girlfriend a massage after her long day at the pet store?"

"You're mocking me," I chuckled, hearing him do the same with me. "That pet store was huge. I was stuck in there for thirty minutes just trying to find the fi—ohh, that's the spot..."

He snorted as he massaged my oily thighs. "It's not that big."

"There's was an entire section for just leashes," I argued. "No pet store needs an aisle that big."

Hayden squeezed my calf, then began to make his way back up my other leg. "You'd be surprised how many dogs are in this neighbourhood. One neighbour alone has six dogs—all of them retrievers."

"Golden ones?"

"That's the only kind of retriever I know of, so yes."

I chuckled quietly but it was caught off by a heavy inhale when Hayden did exactly as I expected, pushing my panties to the side and massaging my clit with his thumb.

"I knew you were up to something," I breathed out, biting into the pillow under my head as he applied pressure.

Hayden hummed. "I'm simply giving you an in-depth massage."

I would have rolled my eyes if they hadn't been closed. A quiet whimper left my lips and I let out a shaky breath as he toyed with my clit, the oil from his hands only enhancing the pleasure from how much easier it was for his fingers to slip against any inch of my body.

"Hayden," I finally dragged out, his name muffled in the pillow.

I could imagine him smirking from ear to ear until, still rubbing me in pressured circles, he pushed his middle and ring finger into my awaiting hole.

"Holy shit," I moaned out, eyes closed as he began to slowly pump them in and out of me. I moved my hand to the edge of the mattress, gripping it so I could hold onto anything.

"Fuck, I wish you could see what I see," he whispered out.

He circled his fingers into my sweet, sweet g-spot.

I came fast.

My body arched as I cried in pleasure through the pillow, my body still trembling as Hayden continued to push his fingers into me—faster, harder, rougher. My thighs clenched to stop them from shaking, my moans thankfully covered while he kept his fingers lodged deep inside me, simply curling them repeatedly against my pleasure spot.

Over and over again. Every time he curled them, it sent me closer to my second release. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes as my moans became breathless, my brain simply focusing on Hayden's fingers nudging my g-spot.

I can't take it. Please, just move your fingers away before I pass out.

"O-Oh my God!" I moaned loudly, feeling him use his other hand to keep my hips down. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

I came again and nearly screamed this time. My moans were choking up into sobs of pure ecstasy, desperately wanting to pull away from Hayden's working hand as he didn't still slow down. My vision clouded over and I cried for him to stop, but I knew as well as he did that I only wanted more from how sopping wet my pussy was.

My entire body was shaking at this point. Hayden had gone back to his original pattern, thrusting his two fingers deep inside of me, curling them up a few times, then retracting them.

Then, I saw colours as he added a third finger.

"SHIT!" I screamed, trying to pull away from the overwhelming pleasure as he used the trio to push my body to its limits. "Fucking Christ! Fuck, Hayden!"

With every time I had an orgasm, he would keep going. In don't know where the hell this was coming from but I was fucking in love with it despite my body's protests to give it a rest.

I couldn't.

I was addicted to the pleasure that only Hayden's ever been able to give me.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, his mouth joined in on the fun.

I cried out loudly when he sucked on my swollen clit. He wouldn't stop doing it, his tongue occasionally flicking over it as he continued to suck and suck, sending me into overdrive. And I knew he was loving every fucking second of it as the continuous vibrations of his groans assisted in doubling the pleasure.

"FUCK!" I screamed out, gripping behind me and clutching his messy hair. My hips desperately tried pulling away, my entire body spent from how many times this man had just made me come, but all Hayden did was persist. "Fuck, fuck, shit!"

His fingers were moving at a rapid speed in and out of me, pushing and pulling, curling deeper and deeper all while hitting that fucking g-spot. I swear his bedsheets were a soaked mess but neither of us cared, and his mouth was playing part as he wanted nothing more than to see me writhe from his actions. My vision was completely blurred from the amount of times I had thought I found the peak of my euphoric state, but Hayden only continued to prove how much higher I could go.

My thighs were pressed together as much as they could but Hayden disregarded my attempts of temporarily pausing the pleasure shooting to my core, sucking hard on my clit before pulling away. His tongue began to flick over it again and again and I couldn't even scream when this orgasm hit. My throat had gone dry and my body was too fucking spent.

I don't even know how many times he managed to make me come. What time was it? It feels like it's been an eternity of just orgasms.

Finally, allowing my shaking body to rest, Hayden pulled his mouth away, followed by his fingers. I could feel him out his knee on the bed and I shuddered as his erection brushed against my pussy. I clenched at the mere thought of him ramming himself deep inside me, using my pussy for his pleasure this time.

My body was exhausted yet it still chanted that it wanted more—that it needed more.

And I was more than willing to oblige.

"Suck," he said roughly.

His soaked fingers met my lips and I immediately parted them, moaning when I could taste my juices on them. He thrust his fingers into my slowly, groaning to himself before removing them.

"Fuck. You're a fucking mess, Case," Hayden groaned out.

I felt his weight leave the bed and my hips bucked when his tongue moved against my sensitive pussy. Every fucking inch of it was on hypersensitivity right now and the merest of touches made me one fucking step from another orgasm.

"Oh my God, oh my God," I rushed out, my eyes squeezing shut as he thrust his tongue as far as it could go into my soaking hole. I could feel him caressing my inner walls with his tongue, each of his thumbs used to separate my pussylips apart.

I felt it exit me, flicking over my swelling clit before he began to suck on it again. Hayden groaned to himself as my body didn't hesitate to release, my thighs shaking worse than they already were.

"Fuck, Casey, did you just squirt?"

What.
The fuck.

I couldn't even move my head to meet his eyes. Not out of embarrassment, but because my body was too tired to let me. I couldn't see his reaction but I didn't have to because his sounds gave me the answer I silently needed. Hayden groaned to himself and thrust his fingers back into me, satisfied with my pleasured scream.

He didn't start off slow this time. No, the second his fingers were inside of me, they moved wildly. No words were even able to leave my lips as his three fingers were back to work, slamming against my g-spot. Desperate. Impatient. Needy.

"I want you to do it again," he growled out, his fingers moving at such a fast speed I knew my body would pass out soon if it kept going. "Fucking squirt for me again, Cassandra."

My grip on the mattress was way too fucking tight. I'm pretty sure I broke a nail. My eyes had rolled back, my body desperately wanting him to stop. But my brain screamed for more. Begging for more.

At this point, only sounds left my lips. I couldn't even form a sentence. Hayden wouldn't back down as his dirty words edged me on, his lips pressing to my clit and occasionally licking it.

When I came this time, I'm pretty sure it's the hardest I ever have.

I saw stars. I saw colours. Rainbows. Unicorns. I saw it all. The sounds around me became blurred out as I experienced this orgasm, my eyes rolled so far back I thought they'd never return.

All I could feel was Hayden's fingers thrusting and pushing and curling. His tongue teasing me to an extend I very much exploded. His second arm holding me down by the small of my back so I couldn't try to escape this moment of pleasure.

And boy was that moment something.

By the time I finally came back from my heavenly state, Hayden had his fingers removed. His other (dry) hand was running through my damp hair, whispering gentle urges until that loud buzzing faded into his voice.

Then, I finally took a breath. One large, heavy breath—one I didn't even realize I needed.

*****
***
**

WORD COUNT: 2048
continue the chapter on the next part...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 3K 11
COMPLETED • • • She was so brave. He couldn't understand how she didn't hate him. He did this to her, he was the reason of her scar. Had she not meet...
119K 1.4K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
2.3M 75.4K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...
4.4K 230 88
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...