The Rice Pot Next Door | LISK...

By thenight_thinker

[Sneak Peak] "Yo, Rice Pot next door. You ate so much of my rice, how are you going to repay me?" "Money? I... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1:Such A Realistic Doll
CHAPTER 2: Two Female Wolves
CHAPTER 3: Big Man & Prof.JK
CHAPTER 4: Strange Customer
CHAPTER 4.2: Her Name Card
CHAPTER 5: Complaint
CHAPTER 6: Truce
CHAPTER 7: Friends
CHAPTER 8: Take A Hint
CHAPTER 9: Assumptions
CHAPTER 10: I Already Made Myself Clear
CHAPTER 11: Gay Confirmed!
CHAPTER 12: My Big Boss Is
CHAPTER 13: Animal Instinct
CHAPTER 14: She Likes Me?
CHAPTER 15: The Tigress and The Zoo Keeper
CHAPTER 16: Jungkook Meets Boss Kim
CHAPTER 17: Make Out at The Hotspring
CHAPTER 18: Games Competition
CHAPTER 19: Lisa The Rice Pot Is Angry?
CHAPTER 20: How Am I gonna Repay you?
CHAPTER 21: Hugging in The Rain
CHAPTER 22: Planning To Go Star Gazing
CHAPTER 23: Jennie's Warning
CHAPTER 24: My EX
CHAPTER 25: Something Sweet
CHAPTER 26: Pretending Or Is It?
CHAPTER 27: Anonymous Was...
CHAPTER 28: I'll look More Adorable Rounder
CHAPTER 29: She Likes Me PT.2
CHAPTER 30: Namjoon Is So Done
CHAPTER 31: Disappointed Jungkook
CHAPTER 32: HeartAche
CHAPTER 33: HeartAche PT.2
CHAPTER 34: Reconciliation
CHAPTER 35: My Time To Show Off
CHAPTER 36: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink
CHAPTER 37: Dumb But Good In A Way
CHAPTER 38: I Like Jungkook
CHAPTER 39: Bussiness Trip
CHAPTER 40: Coincidence
CHAPTER 41: Stolen Kiss
CHAPTER 42: JK's Heart Filled Pack Lunch
CHAPTER 43: Jealousy Back And Forth
CHAPTER 45: Plan To Sabotage Their Date
CHAPTER 47: Jungkook's The One I Like
CHAPTER 48: Taehyung's Feeling's
CHAPTER 49: Can I Pursue You?
CHAPTER 50: Lovey Dovey
CHAPTER 51: Resignation
CHAPTER 52: Enraged ft.Alchohol🔞
CHAPTER 54: The Only Lustful Wolf I Recognize.
CHAPTER 55: Seperation
CHAPTER 56: Missing You
CHAPTER 57: Birthday Sex🔞
CHAPTER 58: Lisa The Mama Wolf
CHAPTER 59: Drunk Jungkook PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 60: Jungkook's Wedding Gift
CHAPTER 61: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 62: PROPOSAL🐈💍
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3
SPECIAL CHAPTER 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER 5
SPECIAL CHAPTER 6
SPECIAL CHAPTER 7
SPECIAL CHAPTER 8
SPECIAL CHAPTER 9
SPECIAL CHAPTER 10
SPECIAL CHAPTER 11
SPECIAL CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 53: Old Jeon Visiting

1.1K 65 17
By thenight_thinker

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Jungkook  takes some tissue and wipes Lisa’s hand carefully as if it is a priceless antique. Both are feeling embarrassed by what just transpired and are spotting equally flushed faces although when she sees his crimson earlobes, she wonders why he is acting like a rabbit when he is so obviously a wolf just minutes ago.

When he is done, he kisses her hand gently and she jerks her hand back. She announces that she is going home and makes a beeline for the door as Jungkook says to her retreating back. “Thank you.”

Lisa feels so weird; is she supposed to answer “you are welcome” in such a situation? Deciding to ignore him, she opens her door and suddenly feels a furry sensation at her ankles. Schrodinger has appeared from nowhere and is meowing at her cutely as he rubs against her. Confused, she looks at Jungkook who offers his take on his cat’s behavior. “I thinks he wants to follow you home.”

Schrodinger: “Meow!"

Lisa guesses that Schrodinger is probably heart-broken over his owner’s treatment and is …. running away from home? She smiles at his adorable face. “Can he stay over at my house tonight?”

Jungkook  is surprised by her question. “Can he?”

“Of course.”

“Can you let his owner stay over too?” The question is said very softly and she did not catch it across the distance. “I beg your pardon?”

“Nothing. Can you please take him home? I will send over his dish and cat food shortly.”

She leaves with Schrodinger and Jungkook takes the opportunity to shower and reflects on what just happened. He remembers the sensation of her soft hands on him, and the feeling is so incredible, it seems to have left a lasting imprint on his brain. When he finds himself stirring again, he quickly changes his line of thoughts. He changes into a clean shirt and pops over to Lisa’s place with Schrodinger’s stuff. When he sees his cat – who appears very comfortable in a new environment with no signs of discomfort whatsoever – his eyes become full of jealous admiration.

The next day, Lisa is woken up very early when Schrodinger jumps onto her bed and starts scratching her face. Suddenly understanding why Jungkook  is such an early-riser, she rubs her sleepy eyes … and packs him home to his owner.

Jungkook  has already made breakfast, which consists of bacon fried rice, egg soup and fruit platter. He has cut a red apple into the shape of a swan and has placed it among a “sea” of orange. Lisa inwardly sighs that his feminine-side is acting up again as she wonders how is she going to eat such a pretty fruit platter?

After she has finished her breakfast, Lisa first duty as jobless person is to tally up her assets. Her conclusion: “Wow, sister me actually has 300 over thousand dollars.”

Jungkook  puts down the newspaper he is reading. “Is that a lot?”

Lisa knows that she is dirt poor compared to him and can only reply. “What I mean is, I will not be going hungry in the short term.”

Her sentence makes even less sense to Jungkook . “How can you go hungry when I am around?”

Although Lisa laughs at his words, in truth she is very touched. “Even so, I must still look for a new job.”

“Why must you look for a new job?”

“Your question is so weird. If I do not work, should I only live off my savings?”

“I can provide for you. If you need anything, just let me know and I guarantee that I will be able to get it for you.”

She holds up her hand. “Hold it, that is not what I mean. I know you are good to me, but since I am healthy with arms and legs, there is no reason for me to spend your money.”

He speaks with confidence. “It is the boyfriend’s duty to provide spending money for his girlfriend.”

“Er….. where did you heard that from?”

“This is from the ‘Guidebook on how to be a Good Man’.”

….. what is that stuff?! Lisa shakes her head. “You sure read a lot.”

Jungkook  takes it that she is praising him and nods proudly. “That is but of course. I think you should just spend my money and forget about looking for a job. In any case, I have more in my bank account than you can ever spend.”

Lisa finally understands why Seokjin  thinks that Jungkook  is a prime little lamb for slaughter when he is this casual towards money. She has no ready retort and answers his question with another question. “Since you do not lack money, let me ask you – why are you working?”

“Of course it is to realize my purpose in life. I have chosen to delicate my life to science and contribute to the progress of mankind.”

What else can she say? She sticks up her thumb. “Our Jungkook  is indeed a man of great aspirations.”

Jungkook  is very proud at her praise and after fidgeting for a moment, he gives her a quick peck on her cheek. She responds by covering her face. “Shoo-shoo, go away! I am thinking on what to do with my life.”

He ignores her and leans his face closer as rests his chin on her shoulder. “And what have you figured out?”

“I also have a purpose in life, which is why I am going to look for a job.”

“What you said is true. So do you think a sales job is going to fulfill your purpose in life?”

“Errrr……”

“Let me rephrase my question. What do you hope to achieve?”

“……..”

“Or I can phrase it this way; what is your ambition?”

“I…..I….. when I was younger, I have dreamt of being a scientist, an author, a sportswoman, rearing horses, flying an airplane….”

“These are not counted.”

Lisa looks a little depressed. “Then I have nothing.”

Jungkook  is unwilling to see her unhappy and presses the corner of her lips which has curved downwards. “It is okay. There are many people who have no idea what they want in life. There are also people who know what they want but because of whatever reasons, are unable to realize their dreams.”

“You are different.”

“I am lucky. But since we are together, I want to share my good fortune with you. Lisa, I have no objections that you want to look for a job, but I hope that whatever work you end up doing, it will bring you happiness. Your work should not be a burden or something that takes up too much of your time. After all, life is not just measured by the number of breath we take but also by the moments that take our breath away. If possible, do what you love and not worry too much about how much you can earn from it. If you cannot find a job that you enjoy, is it not better staying at home with me? At least when we are together, you are happy right?”

She gasps at him. “I think I have just been brainwashed again.”

He smiles and tousles her hair. “I am only stating a simple fact. Take your time to look for a job and use this chance to think carefully on what you want to achieve for yourself.”

She nods and he checks his watch. “I have something that I need to do at campus and I will not be back until evening, so I will not be able to fix lunch for you.”

She is curious. “Isn’t it the school holidays now? Why do you need to go to campus?”

“Yes it is the school holidays but some teachers want to meet and discuss some matters. Then there are some papers that I need to mark and grade…. hmm, why not I fix lunch for you before I go?”

She shakes her head. “Please don’t bother. In fact, why not I buy you lunch today? You can let me know where you like to eat that is near your workplace.”

The 2 agrees to meet at his campus during lunchtime and after he leaves, Lisa starts to do some serious reflection, which makes her thirsty after a while, and she went downstairs to buy herself a cup of milk tea. When she sees a vendor selling ice-cream, she struggles mentally but surprisingly, she did not give in to her craving and only buys the milk tea in the end.

When walking back to her apartment, she spots a suspicious-looking man peering into the peephole at Jungkook’s door. The man seems to be in his mid-fifties, of medium height, plumb, wears a pair of long-sighted glasses, dressed in a grey-white stripe shirt, grey pants, and black leather shoes.

Although he does not look like a thief, she decides to check him out and approaches him carefully. When he finds that something is blocking his light, the elderly man turns around and surprises both himself and Lisa as he yelps. He nearly trips over his suitcase and Lisa reaches out a hand to steady him.

He straightens and pats his chest as if to comfort himself. “Thank you, Lisa.”

“You….. know me?”

He holds out a friendly hand. “Ah, I have forgotten to introduce myself. I am Jungkook’s dad.”

Lisa is surprised by his announcement and shakes his hand automatically. “Uncle Kim! How do you do?”

He looks a little embarrassed. “Err….my surname is ‘Jeon’.”

Now is Lisa’s turn to be embarrassed. “Sorry, sorry, I have forgotten. Uncle, are you looking for Jungkook ? He just left for campus and is not at home. Do you want to call him?”

“I have already done that but he is not answering. Maybe he has switched his phone to silent. “ He shakes his head and continues. “I have forgotten my keys when I left and am thinking to take my spare keys which I keep at Jungkook . But now…. sigh.”

Lisa lets him into Jungkook ’s apartment with her key and makes him sit in the living room while she pours some water for him and cuts some fruits. While she is busy, Old Prof.Jeon whips out his phone and starts getting busy with his WeChat.

Old Jeon: I have seen her! She is even prettier in person and is very courteous and well-mannered!

Wifey: I want to go home! I want to go home! I want to go home!

Old Jeon: And the fat cat likes her. My gosh, how is it possible that he likes her when he does not like me?

Older Baby Bear:Neither does he like me!hmp!

Wifey: Me too.

A/N: [I base the chats within who the person reads the Chats]

•─────────·𖥸·─────────•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
2.6K 85 6
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
17.8K 1.1K 18
Always live 4 2day.
2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...