The Rice Pot Next Door | LISK...

By thenight_thinker

[Sneak Peak] "Yo, Rice Pot next door. You ate so much of my rice, how are you going to repay me?" "Money? I... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1:Such A Realistic Doll
CHAPTER 2: Two Female Wolves
CHAPTER 3: Big Man & Prof.JK
CHAPTER 4: Strange Customer
CHAPTER 4.2: Her Name Card
CHAPTER 5: Complaint
CHAPTER 6: Truce
CHAPTER 7: Friends
CHAPTER 8: Take A Hint
CHAPTER 9: Assumptions
CHAPTER 10: I Already Made Myself Clear
CHAPTER 11: Gay Confirmed!
CHAPTER 12: My Big Boss Is
CHAPTER 13: Animal Instinct
CHAPTER 14: She Likes Me?
CHAPTER 15: The Tigress and The Zoo Keeper
CHAPTER 16: Jungkook Meets Boss Kim
CHAPTER 17: Make Out at The Hotspring
CHAPTER 18: Games Competition
CHAPTER 19: Lisa The Rice Pot Is Angry?
CHAPTER 20: How Am I gonna Repay you?
CHAPTER 21: Hugging in The Rain
CHAPTER 22: Planning To Go Star Gazing
CHAPTER 23: Jennie's Warning
CHAPTER 24: My EX
CHAPTER 25: Something Sweet
CHAPTER 26: Pretending Or Is It?
CHAPTER 27: Anonymous Was...
CHAPTER 28: I'll look More Adorable Rounder
CHAPTER 29: She Likes Me PT.2
CHAPTER 30: Namjoon Is So Done
CHAPTER 31: Disappointed Jungkook
CHAPTER 32: HeartAche
CHAPTER 33: HeartAche PT.2
CHAPTER 34: Reconciliation
CHAPTER 35: My Time To Show Off
CHAPTER 36: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink
CHAPTER 37: Dumb But Good In A Way
CHAPTER 38: I Like Jungkook
CHAPTER 39: Bussiness Trip
CHAPTER 40: Coincidence
CHAPTER 41: Stolen Kiss
CHAPTER 42: JK's Heart Filled Pack Lunch
CHAPTER 43: Jealousy Back And Forth
CHAPTER 45: Plan To Sabotage Their Date
CHAPTER 47: Jungkook's The One I Like
CHAPTER 48: Taehyung's Feeling's
CHAPTER 49: Can I Pursue You?
CHAPTER 50: Lovey Dovey
CHAPTER 51: Resignation
CHAPTER 53: Old Jeon Visiting
CHAPTER 54: The Only Lustful Wolf I Recognize.
CHAPTER 55: Seperation
CHAPTER 56: Missing You
CHAPTER 57: Birthday Sex🔞
CHAPTER 58: Lisa The Mama Wolf
CHAPTER 59: Drunk Jungkook PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 60: Jungkook's Wedding Gift
CHAPTER 61: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 62: PROPOSAL🐈💍
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3
SPECIAL CHAPTER 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER 5
SPECIAL CHAPTER 6
SPECIAL CHAPTER 7
SPECIAL CHAPTER 8
SPECIAL CHAPTER 9
SPECIAL CHAPTER 10
SPECIAL CHAPTER 11
SPECIAL CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 52: Enraged ft.Alchohol🔞

1.4K 77 40
By thenight_thinker

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Because it is her farewell, Lisa decides to treat everyone to a good meal and not worry about cost. She invites Old Wang and all her sales colleagues and all have said that they will be going, but she is puzzled when Taehyung insists on joining. When he sees them leaving the shop, he walks up to them and says without much expression “Since it is your farewell, I am sure you will not mind if I join?”

Under such circumstance, how else can she answer?

Thanks to his presence, everyone is very conscious during dinner especially when it becomes apparent that Big Boss is not in a good mood. Old Wang is also very quiet but his restraint is because he is still trying to figure out what happened. Lisa tries hard to gloss over the conversation gaps and the meal passes in a blur as everyone rushes through the meal.

Being intuitive people, the group of salesmen/women creates an opportunity for Big Boss to speak to Lisa  in private as they make their way home as soon as dinner is over. Some even speculate that although Lisa may be leaving today, who knows if she will return one day as their Lady Boss?

As Lisa finishes settling the bill, she realizes that she has clocked the points for the meal to their company’s loyalty card out of habit. Since the points are now useless to her, she decides to pass the card, accompanying receipt and some scratch cards issued by the restaurant to the first colleague that she sees. This will be Taehyung who is waiting to speak to her. “Here, take this. Since I can no longer use it, please help me pass it to whomever you think fit when you go to office. Take it as my last contribution to the company.”

Taehyung takes the card and the scratch cards which she has already scratched to reveal “Thank you, please come again” and smiles. “This is the second time you are giving me something.”

Lisa looks at him blankly and he reminds her. “The first thing you gave me is an ashtray.”

“Oh, I remember it now.” Actually, Lisa is a little uncomfortable as their relationship is really not that deep that a receipt and some scratch cards can trigger some long-ago memory.

“I still remember it clearly.” He folds the receipt and keeps it with the card in his wallet.

Lisa is really baffled. Aren’t they considered enemies by now? This jerk has tried to Rape her and she has beaten him up for it, not just once but twice. Surely such actions do not lead to friendly relations? What is his motive for crashing her party and now with all this chitchat? Is he planning any new tricks?

Taehyung can read her suspicions and feels as if someone is squeezing his heart till it hurts feeling a Pang of Regret. Instinctively, he wants to explain himself but at this stage, there is nothing much he can say except repeat his earlier words. “I am sorry.”

(◕︵◕)

“Fine, we are even.” She waves her hand and tries to leave but he catches her wrist. “Lisa, can you give me another chance?”

“By your meaning of “chance”, are you thinking what I am thinking?” When he nods, she quickly squirms out from his hold. “I am sorry but I already have a boyfriend.”

Taehyung is stunned. “You…..”

Lisa looks at him curiously as she rubs her wrist. “What? Am I not allowed to have a boyfriend? And speaking of boyfriend, I think he is going to be here soon. He….” She stops and stare into the distance. Following her gaze, Taehyung  turns around and sees Jungkook  staring ominously at them.

Lisa waves at Jungkook  to come over and despite his visible anger; he walks to her obediently and pulls her to stand besides him. At his silent declaration of rights, Taehyung’s eyes darken until they are unfathomed depths and he clenches his fist tightly.

Sensing his strangeness, Lisa grabs Jungkook ’s hand and tries to lead him away but Taehyung walks around to block their path.“Lisa, you cannot treat me like this.”

Jungkook  is already frustrated that this girlfriend is being harassed and these words cause his anger to boil over and he punches Taehyung without so much as a warning.Taehyung is quick to dodge the blow but Jungkook  shakes off Lisa’s hold and starts throwing more punches.

Lisa is in shock. To her, Jungkook  has always been extremely mild-mannered. If you compare him to a lady, he can probably out-lady the lady and it is rare for him to curse anyone, much less…. fight? Even more amazing is the fact that he seems pretty nimble on his feet although Taehyung does not seem to be a weak opponent either.

Taehyung has been brooding the whole day. He has not dared to throw his temper around Lisa but with this sudden attack, it is a welcome outlet for his frustration. He tries to hit back and quickly gathers that Jungkook is no easy opponent from his vicious and accurate punches. His opponent has probably undergone some martial arts training, just like him.

When Lisa finally gets over her shock, she steps in to separate the two. “Stop! Stop fighting the both of you!” She makes a grab for Taehyung, which makes Jungkook  doubly furious and he starts hitting even harder. He grabs Taehyung by his shoulder and trips him while the Taehyung, being hampered by Lisa, is unable to defend himself properly and ended on the floor with one arm twisted behind him.

When several passer-bys stop to stare, Jungkook  snarls: “What are you looking at? I’m apprehending a bad guy here.” The passer-bys quickly dispersed, leaving Lisa thinking that she must surely be dreaming. How can such a physical man be so…. dashing?

“Listen up. Lisa is my girlfriend and you best keep your distance from her in future.” After throwing these words, Jungkook lets go of Taehyung and pulls Lisa away. Lisa wants very much to turn back and peek at Taehyung’s expression but conscious of the thundercloud besides her, she let herself be led away without so much as a backward gaze.

By now, Lisa has already figured out that something is very wrong with Jungkook.No matter how angry he is, he has is own way to manage anger and it is definitely not this –   combative, sharp with his words, or beating up people without so much as a by your leave.

He….. is not being possessed by something again, Is he?

She stops in her tracks and Jungkook  tries to nudge her along.When she refuses to budge, he frowns at her. “Continue walking.”

Lisa open her eyes very wide and asks carefully. “Jungkook , what is wrong with you?”

He lowers his eyes to the ground. “You have noticed?”

How can I have missed it? Keeping her thoughts to herself, Lisa continues. “Tell me what is wrong? Or is it something that you cannot share, even with me?”

As she waits apprehensively for his answer, he looks at her, depressed. “Lisa, I drank some wine by accident.”

Lisa lets out a breath. “Gosh, you gave me a scare! I was imagining that something is trying to break us apart but it is just this. Listen, drinking is not a big deal unless you are drinking industrial-strength spirits…..” she trails off as a distant memory pops into her mind. “Wait a minute, you have mentioned before that you react badly to alcohol. Let me guess, does alcohol makes you angry?”

Jungkook  nods.

“That explains your temper.” She pats his arm. “But to tell the truth, I find you rather dashing just now, hee-hee.”

He refuses to answer and pulls her along.

Lisa continues. “Will drinking cause you to become moody as well?”

He shakes his head. “No.”

She pouts. “Then why are you ignoring me?”

“I cannot let my anger affect you.”

When his words sink in, his considerate gesture makes her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. “Don’t stand on ceremony with me. I am your girlfriend right? If you do not look for me when you are like this, who else are you going to turn to? I think you should not repress yourself. Too much repression is not good for your body….”

The 2 are walking pass a newspaper stand when she said this and the newspaperman pauses to look curiously at the young woman who is making such a wild proposition. When her young man glares at him, the newspaperman quickly pretends sort out his newspapers.

Lisa is oblivious to this exchange as she continues to persuade Jungkook  to unleash his anger. To herself, she thinks that she has great potential to be a “Masochist” after all.

Jungkook  tries to ignore at first her but after a while, he asks darkly. “Why did you try to pull back Taehyung just now and not me?”

“Are you dumb? Don’t you know that whoever I grab will get beaten up? Of course I tried to hold him down so that you can hit him more easily!”

Her answer makes him less gloomy and Lisa manages to flag a cab back to their apartment. Worried for him, she follows him to his apartment. Schrodinger makes a rare appearance to greet them at the door and weaves in between Jungkook feet as he meows his welcome.

ฅ(^・ω・^ฅ)♡⟵ Schrodinger

Jungkook  kicks him aside unceremoniously.

(⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)⟵ Schrodinger

Lisa picks up poor Schrodinger and does not know whether to laugh or to cry. Jungkook  has been unnaturally quiet the whole time, as if he is under the control of some drugs and she has absolutely no way to reach him. Maybe desperate time calls for desperate measures, so with one hand holding Schrodinger, she lifts her other free hand to his face and kisses him on the cheek.

*Slight 🔞⚠️ Ahead*

Instead of pouring water over fire, her tactic seems more like pouring water over boiling oil. Jungkook erupted by holding her head so that she cannot back away and kisses her forcefully. When he opens his mouth and bites her, she trembles and drops Schrodinger. Schrodinger scots away and finding a safe corner, he sits down next and stare curiously at the pair of humans.

When Jungkook  start sucking her lips, Lisa’s brain to turn to mush and she tightens her hold on him. He responded to her by gentling his kiss. But when she opens her mouth, he takes the opportunity to launch a full attack, and there is no finesse, no tact, just a primal instinct to be entangled with her. When Lisa is about to see stars, Jungkook  quickly reaches out hold her at the waist so that she does not fall.

She finally registers a hard obstruction against her abdomen and that object seems very restless as it keep rubbing against her. When he slides his hand beneath her clothes, she pushes him away. “This….. this is too fast.” She is not a loose woman and this is too soon for her as it is only the second day after their first date!

Jungkook  is too caught up and pushes her to the sofa. He uses his weight to hold her down and continues to kiss her while his hands roam all over. When her struggles prove to be ineffective, she turns her head away from a scorching kiss and threatens. “Jungkook , get up now. If you don’t stop, I am going to get angry!”

Jungkook  stop moving but remains where he is as he looks at her gloomily and says hoarsely. “I cannot endure anymore.”

“You have to fix your own problem.” She pushes against his shoulder. “This is too soon for us ….”

“But you are the who told me that I should not repress myself.”

“Huh?”

“You said that you are my girlfriend and if I do not turn to you in such matters, who else should I turn to? And then you said I should not repress myself as repressing is not good for the body.”

Can someone please help her? “These are 2 different matters. Get off me first.”

But Jungkook  seems to have turned into a barnacle and refuses to get off. He hugs her tightly and rubs his chin against her neck as he mutters. “Lisa, help me.”

“No.”

“Help me, please?” his voice turns cajoling and he jogs her arm gently. “Help me.”

How can he be sassing at her! Although she feels that a man should be more… manly, how is she going to resist him when he is sassing?

He can see her wavering and feels conflicted. On one hand, he knows that he should not be pressing her and feels bad for rushing her. But on the other hand, the tension in his body is unbearable, like a highly-strung bow that cannot be released. He tries to rein himself but in the end, instinct wins and he grabs one of her hand and presses it against his dick.

Schrodinger hops onto the coffee table so that he can observe the pair more clearly which causes Lisa to nearly die of embarrassment. “No, no. Stop. Schrodinger is around.”

(=◉ᆽ◉=)

Jungkook  shot his cat a look. “Leave us alone.”

Lisa cannot be sure if Schrodinger really understands human talk or if he is just bored, but he really leaps off the table and left the room.

While she is still digesting the fact, Jungkook lowers his head to kiss her once more while he fumbles to loosen his belt before pulling her hand inside. Face flaming, embarrassment washes over Lisa once more. Although she has joked with Rosé many times that they are going to Get fucked by someone, so on and so forth, she has never touch anyone so intimately before in reality.

Jungkook  kisses the corner of her lips gently at and starts to mutter instructions incoherently. She tries to follow whatever parts she can understand and moves her fingers up and down on he's cock although he is very cooperative to her movements. His tension reaches a point where he has to gasp roughly for air and she can feel his hot breath fanning her face.

"Ughhh... Lisaaaaaa"

"Yes..yes...right there baby"

"Ughhhhhhh....hmmm"

When he finds his release, Lisa keeps her head turned and refuses to look at him. As he kisses her gently on her cheek, Lisa can only think about the stickiness between her fingers and wants to retract her hand although he stops her. They pause like that for a moment until Jungkook lets out a curious. “Hmmm.”

“What is it?”

“I’m fine now.”

She rolls her eyes. “Of course I know you are fine. Can I Let go  now.”

“I am not talking about that.” He explains patiently. “The effects of the alcohol – it is gone.”

A/N: (If y'all are disappointed I'm sorry, I tried my best to Alter and change some of it to make it more expressive as you can see I don't have experience on making smut and the Original Author doesn't add up Much details in the story cause it was A manhua she kept it PG and that's just how the storyline is I just wanted to Add a little bit Of✨ Spice✨)

•─────────·𖥸·─────────•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.
214 2 11
DO NEVER EVER TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. I WILL KEEP TRYING TO GET ACTUAL DANGANRONPA AI ART OKAY ANYWAYS. the cover is not ai art.
413 23 6
What he had pictured in his head when he'd first thought of teaching were long, sweeping orations, students hanging on his every word, young minds be...
64.9K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...