๐ฝ๐‘ˆ๐‘†๐‘‡ ๐‘๐‘‚๐‘‡ ๐‘Œ๐ธ๐‘‡ / J...

By obxJJmaybank

โ€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem... More

Cast
PROLOGUE
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿท
๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿป
๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿท
๐Ÿป๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿน
๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿป
๐Ÿป๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿผ๐Ÿถ

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ

6.3K 50 28
By obxJJmaybank

HIT IT

"all right" John b stops the bus, near the lighthouse. It's getting late and pretty dark. "Hit it boys!"

"We're goin' Recon mission." JJ adds.

"Yo, uh... so, uh, I think I'm gonna do this one by myself...tonight." explains John b and Kiara gives him an annoyed look.

"Really?" asks JJ.

"what?"

"Nothin' brother." JJ takes off his cap.

"Look, I just don't wanna spook Sarah with the peanut gallery."

"I just don't understand why we're involving her at all." says Kie. "Good point." I murmur.

"Kie, we're not involving her, okay? It's- It's just, uh, like a- a business meeting..." justifies John b. JJ takes the thing in his hand and pretends to gulp it down in his mouth, making gagging noises. Pope and I laugh at the blond boy, while Kie just rolls her eyes.

"Look, once we get what we need, we cut her loose, all right? Plus we need the map." John b. explains.

"Promise me nothing's happening between you." says Kiara seriously.

"Nothing is happening, Kie." sighs John B, rolling his eyes.

"I'm being serious! This isn't about you, and this isn't about us. This is about her. Dude, she's gonna get inside your head. Just promise me nothing's happening between you guys."

"I promise." John b assures.

"And that's where the promise was broken a long time ago." I whisper to JJ, and he gives me a laugh in response.

"That was really believable." says JJ to the two. "A hundred percent believable." Pope adds.

"Anyways, um... I'm gonna take care of business." John b decides.

"You're gonna take care of it, so well." smiles JJ.

"I tell you, we just sit here.... in the hot-ass car." says Pope.

"Yeah, yeah." John b walks off the bus.

"-while it's lightning."

----————————-

"Right... what's the deal with you two lovebirds, by the way?" Kiara turns to JJ and me. I immediately stop laying in JJ's arm and sit up straight.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, your goodbye kiss, and your looks, your behavior. JJ doesn't stop flirting with you" Smiles Kiara.

"JJ doesn't flirt with me." I look confused at the others. I know that he's flirting with me, I don't even know why I said that.

"Yes he is."

"Yes he is." adds Pope.

"Yes I am." JJ smiles.

"You idiot." I say, nudging him lightly on the shoulder.

"I'd do anything for another kiss." says JJ in a raspy voice, with a smile on his lips, and moves closer for a kiss.

"Dick" I hold his cap in front of his face.

"Talking about dicks..." he continues but I stop him.

"God JJ!" I say pushing him away. He sighs.

"too bad, bro." Pope pats JJ on the shoulder encouragingly. "Next time." JJ says and looks over at me with a grin.

"Wait, do you guys hear that?" asks Kiara as we hear a girl, presumably Sarah, screaming outside.

"What?" We ask at the same time.

"Please, somebody help!" screams Sarah.

"Oh, wait, no, I hear that." says JJ as he stands up.

"Shit."

We run out, to Sarah, lying on the ground with John b.

"Sarah what happened?" asks Pope, upset.

"What the- John b!" I scream as I see my brother on the ground.

"I don't know what to do. He needs help. Topper shoved him." cries Sarah in despair.

"Where the hell is he?" asks JJ angrily.

"Please, please, please get help. I don't care who. Just call someone."

"Go. Go!" yells JJ to Pope, who immediately runs. "Pope, hurry!" yells Kiara after him.

"Fuck, John b, no, no, no. This can't be happening!" I cry in shock. JJ kneels down to me and takes my hand. But I slap it away. "stop it!" I cry.
"Fuck, he's dying. He's dying, oh my god..." I start to shake.

"Stop worrying everyone here, Mia! He's going to be fine. But that's not helping anyone right now!" slips out JJ, but he doesn't give it a second thought.

"John b, please stay with me" Sarah cries.

"Pope, come on!" Shouts JJ again.

----——————-

"Mia?" calls JJ after me as we walk into the chateau, but I continue on to my room. John b is in the hospital and Sarah is with him. The doctors called and said everything was okay and that he would wake up soon. It is still night, and we are wet from the rain.

"What's wrong, Mia? Come on." JJ stands in front of me, in the doorway, and leans both his hands on the top of the doorframe. I am momentarily distracted by the sight of JJ's muscles and him standing there in the doorway, with his wet white shirt, looking at me. But then I come to again.

"Just let me through, JJ." I say, annoyed.

"Not until you tell me what's going on."

"You can think for yourself." I answer, and squeeze past him, into the room. He goes after me and stands in front of me so I'm backed up against the door.
"Just leave me alone, I-"

"That's enough, Mia!" he says, leaning over me to slam the door. "Just tell me what I did."

Not gonna lie, that gave me goosebumps, for several reasons.

"You know full well that I struggle with panic attacks and all that shit, and in a situation where my brother is unconscious on the floor, you yell at me because I'm worried?"

"I just didn't want everyone to get upset!"

"I had a good reason to be upset, JJ!" I yell back.

"John b is fine! Sarah's with him, he's in good company!"

I remain silent and look at the floor. I don't even know why I'm mad at him right now.

JJ then breaks the silence. "So what is it you're mad at me about now, huh? What is it Emilia?"

"I don't know, okay! It's just you always make it worse.... you—you always mess everything up, and then—and then you kiss me and-"

"Oh so it's about the kiss?" laughs JJ.

"No it's not about the kiss! It's—it's just—just you.... you and your stupid-"

"Just- Just shut up, just-" whispers JJ, moving closer, leaning in closer to my lips. My breath stops briefly for a moment, not knowing what he's going to do now. I feels his warm breath on my skin and his hand on my cheek. He puts his lips on mine and presses me lightly against the wall.

My heart beats so fast right now that I think I'm about to fall over. He releases his lips from mine and starts kissing my neck, leaving hickeys everywhere.
My breathing gets heavier and JJ notices that so he stops kissing me and smirks. Then he leans out again and looks me in the eyes. He looks up and down my body and bites his lips as he pushes me onto the bed.

I am so overwhelmed right now, I don't even know what's happening.

JJ stands in front of the bed, where I lie, and takes off his white shirt. I can't take my eyes off his defined muscles. And the fact that we're both wet from the rain makes it even harder not to look. JJ leans over me and pulls me up so that I'm sitting, and begins to take off my top.

"JJ, my brother is not going to be happy if-" I begin to say, thinking of John b, but JJ interrupts me.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asks, and directly leans back.

„No." I mumble.

„I promise not to leave you alone, never again." he says, looking into my eyes. And I give him a smile in response. Those words hurt a little, just because I now have to think of the past, but I also can't help but smile.

We're both lying there in just our underwear. "I just don't know if that's a good idea." I say with a quick breath as he kisses my body.

"I don't care." he says but then looks up with a smile. "As long as you want me to." he whispers and I just nod in response.

"Yeah? Then say it, Mia." he smiles, leaning over me. "Make me." I mumble.

Without hesitation, he kisses me, then gets up to lock the door...

——————
Back then...:

"Emilia, what--what are you doing here?" asks JJ, walking right off the blonde girl lying on my bed.

"This is my room, JJ. I live here!" I scream, tears coming to my eyes.

"Sorry we were in your room..." he says scratching the back of his head.

"That's what you're sorry for?" I turn to the girl. "Get the hell out of my room!"

The girl grabs her things and runs out of the chateau.

"What's your problem?" asks JJ.

I can't believe any of this.

"What's my problem? That girl is my problem, you— you are my problem!" a tear runs down my face.

"Sorry, I didn't want you to see that." he says.

"Wow." I mumble, wiping a tear from my face. "I thought you were serious."

"I'm sorry, Emilia, but you—I just can't have anything serious with you."

"It didn't seem that way the last few days." I look expectantly at the blond boy.

"It was just sex!" he replies naturally.

"wow, you're really aiming to hurt me aren't you?" I sob.

He stands there completely helpless and looks at me. Apparently it was no big deal for him.

"Look, Mia. You're my best friend's little sister. First of all, that's why this wouldn't work. But most of all, you're still young, and— and so innocent, and it just can't work with us." he explains.

I look him in the eye for a moment, but then walk out of the chateau and slam the door behind me.

Apparently I was more than mistaken about him. I only wanted to visit my brother...but now, now his best friend has also somehow broken my heart.

JJ should know that I probably don't like to be left alone. After all, he is John bs best friend, and knows what happened to our father. He also just left. And for me it has always been hard to let new people into my life, to trust them, since he disappeared.

And I trusted JJ, and he made sure I couldn't trust him anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.2K 37
And you had to go, I know, I know, I know. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC KIARA CARRERA / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 3 03/04/24 โ†’ 05/28/24
550K 17.9K 35
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. j. maybank x fem!oc outer banks, season one
218K 8.2K 36
โ˜†ๅฝก ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€ โ› bring me your mouth and your mystery! โœ sonny hated mysteries, but she was the biggest on...
70.6K 3K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...