wolves ↢ (Wyatt Lykensen X OC)

由 yesitsmecoco

The hidden werewolf.. The wolves end up circling around the small town of Seabrook, sprouting fear upon most... 更多

INTRODUCTION- p1
THE FORBIDDEN FOREST- p3
THE WIERD ENCOUNTER-p4
PROTECTIVENESS-p5
WE OWN THE NIGHT- p6
THE ELECTION-p7
CHEER-p8
CALL TO THE WILD-p9
PAIN-p10
PART OF THE PLAN-p11
THE PLAN IN ACTION-p12
FLESH'N'BONE-p13
THE REAL GREAT ALPHA -p14
PRAWN- p15
END NOTE
EXTRA
ANNOUNCEMENT

WE GOT THIS! -p2

4.6K 63 43
由 yesitsmecoco

"-" =someone speaking
example =thoughts
-0- =change of place

Anastasia<-
Hi, I'm Anastasia, and where i am now is cheer camp. It's held every summer, except this is the first year I've went because my best-friends, Addison and Bree, dragged me along. I did protest however! Except it didn't make a difference, the bus already was on its way to the camp and by the time we were there it was too late. I mean, i can't complain, it is pretty great.
It's our last day here, I'm really excited. Although, I haven't seen my friends and family for 2 weeks!  I have made new connections with people who i didn't think i would be able to first, but now i feel slightly happier and confident!

-0-0-0-0-0-C h e e r- C o u r s e-0-0-0-0-0-

"Oh my gosh! It's the last day of cheer camp! It's been even more amazing than i dreamed!" Bree squealed excitedly and i gave her a toothy grin.

"Alright everyone gather around!" yelled Bucky, Addison's cousin, and Cheer captain. I smiled at my friends before walking over to stand by Addison's side and paying attention to Bucky rambling on. He made his over-dramatic entrance, splitting us in half as he did so, tumbling to the front. A few cheers and mostly clapping were heard until he used his hands and his strong facial expressions to quiet everyone down before he continued, "You've all heard the stories of blood-thirsty monsters who roam these woods," he said, pointing around him, a few looks of terror shone on most faces, "Feasting! On innocent cheerleaders," he went quiet, a few mumbles were heard. I rolled my eyes at his pathetic behaviour.

"Boo!!" The Acey's yelled from behind Bonzo and Bree, causing them to hug each other for an instant reaction. A few chuckles were heard and the pair who were once hugging pulled away out of embarrassment to their actions.

Bucky continued after laughing a little, "Well those stories are just silly make-beliefs!" he paused again, he pointed to Lacey, Jacey and Stacey, making them walk up to the front before he began again, "You three lead the Veterans, you're the A-team. Addison, Anastasia, you take the newbies." he finished whilst the 'Acey's' began handing out vests for our team. "You're the uh," he paused thinking of a name, he looked around and saw that mostly zombies were apart of our team. "You're the Z-team." he stopped, leaving us to nod at each other. "Today is our last day at Cheer Camp, meaning we have our end-game competition!" we all looked at each other, grins on our faces, "We will all be competing for the 'Cheer Camp Cup'! To see who is more Cheer-tastic! The Veterans have always won the cup-," I cut him off.

"We'll see about that Bucky!" i yelled, the people on my team agreeing, even Addison. A fake-smile made its way onto his face, pissed that i had cut him off.

"To the cheer course!" yelled Bucky, the A-team following him, Lacey, Jacey and Stacey, running behind shortly after.

"Watch and learn snowball!" Lacey yelled at me and i gave a small growl. My eyes widened at the deep growl that came from the back of my throat. Okay, what?

Addison and Bree put comforting hands on my shoulder making me un-tense my muscles, "C'mon lets show them that we got this!" cheered Addison. The Z-team cheered and we ran over to where the rest of the people were. e all got into formation, starting to dance and sing.

[skip to the other brackets if you don't want to read the lyrics]
-----------

Addison:
We're back here on the scene
And everyone's together

Anastasia:
With zombies on the team
It's better than ever, better than ever

Bucky:
Those moves won't get the gold

Lacey/Stacey/Jacey(Acey's):
Green hair is so whatever
Well, you'll never break the mould

A-Team:
'Cause we're better than ever, better than ever

------------

Meanwhile back at Zombie-towns power-plant demolition sight..

------------

Zed:
Tearing down the power plant
You're welcome Seabrook, I'm your man
To build a place where everyone can cheer
I'm making Zombie-kind cool, not feared

Eliza:
Making progress, that sounds great
But what's the price we have to pay?

Zed+Eliza:
Ready for a new day, ready for a change
People, zombies, everybody say

--------

Back at the Cheer Camp..

--------

Addison+Anastasia/Z-Team:
Hey! We got this!
Teaming up to make progress
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this

Everyone:
Hey! We got this!
Teaming up to make progress
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this

Addison:
I wish that I could call
I hope you get my letters
Hope I get asked to Prawn
It'd be better than ever, better than ever

Lacey:
Oh, Addison my love
Gargargaza are forever

Stacey/Jacey:
We pull the strings
We run the show

Aceys:
'Cause we're better than ever, better than ever

--------

In Zombie-town, a small "village" that is apart of Seabrook..

--------

Zed:
We're finally allowed to go to Prawn
Gonna get our ziga ziga zombie on
Counting down the days, I've been keeping track
Kinda wishing Addison would write me back
Imagine me taking her to the dance

Zoey:
A human and a zombie hand in hand

Zoey+Zed
Ready for a new day, ready for a change
People, zombies, everybody say

--------
On the cheer course...

--------

Anastasia:
Hey! We got this!
Teaming up to make progress
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this

--------

We were all passing pom-poms down to the front of the line and stopped when it came to Addison, leaving her empty-handed until Lacey came up to her and handed her a bunch of shredded paper. I gasped, knowing they were the letters she sent to Zed, well put in the post. I was about to lunge for Lacey when Addison held me back, keeping me from attacking her.

--------

Aceys, Z-Team and A-Team(excluding Addi+Anna):
Hey! We got this!
Teaming up to make progress
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this

---------

Wandering around Seabrook high-school, Zed began,

---------

Zed:
Here in this hall
Up on these walls
Picturing Addison beside me
Then they will say
We're all the same
And they can see the life inside me
Oh, what's it gonna take? (What's it gonna take?)
What's it gonna take? (What's it gonna take?)

---------

The people at the cheer camp hurriedly made their way to a brand new course made for the cheer competition. Bucky began,
"The last day of Cheer camp and our final challenge!" he made jazz hands over to the course before bringing the attention back to him, "Zombies, you're unique squad would have to crush the course record to win." he paused, chuckling, "Soo not happening!". He blew a whistle and the A-team made their stances on the stage and got in position.

"Yeah, we are different Bucky!" Addison yelled and i continued.

"But that's what makes us stronger!" I was lifted onto Bonzo's shoulder, Bucky giving us a concerned look for a moment.

"Way stronger!" the Z-team chanted.
Bucky shooed us off before the A-team started dancing to music.
They danced for a solid 2 minutes until the back of the stage opened and led out to a "trapeze" challenge.

I lead my team onto the stage and we began our performance, shortly after we finished the back of the stage turned again, revealing climbing blocks which myself, Addison and Bonzo made our way up firs, pulling the rest of the team up after.

We began to cheer ourselves on again whilst peering down at the A-team, who were failing miserably.

--------

Addison+Anastasia:
We got this!

-------

Then the Aceys piped up, their voices shaking as they were on some ropes due to the task,

-------

Aceys:
We got this!

Eliza and Zed back at Zombie Town:
Ready for a new day
Ready for a change
People, zombies, everybody say

Zed, Eliza, Addison, Anastasia:
Hey! We got this
Teaming up to make progress
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this

-------

The Z-team and I made our way over the A's on zip lines, smirking to ourselves as we saw them gawking up at us.

-------

Zed, Eliza, Anastasia:
Hey! We got this (come on!)

Addison, Zed:
Teaming up to make progress (picturing Addison beside me)

Z-team, Addison, Anastasia:
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this
Hey! We got this

Zed, Addison, Z-team:
Teaming up to make progress (picturing Addison beside me)
Change the rules, you can't stop this

Anastasia:
Together we rise, you know we got this

-------

I was flipped in the air whilst Addison stayed below, showing a few moves whilst i landed on shoulders of a fellow team-mate. I steadied myself before looking up and continuing,

-------

Anastasia:
Hey! We got this

Addison, Zed:
Teaming up to make progress (picturing Addison)

Everyone:
Change the rules, you can't stop this

Anastasia: Together we rise, you know we got this

---------

[end of song]

I rang the bell as we had finished cheering and singing, laughing to myself in happiness.

Bucky groaned a little and mumbled something, i don't know how i heard but i did, "Ugh. Z-team wins."

We were all cheering and celebrating ourselves before i was brought down and we all walked towards Bucky who held the huge Cheer-Camp-Cup. "Aceys! Disappointing! You can't be afraid to get those jazz hands dirty!" he yelled, making me smirk as they were covered in mud from head-to-toe. He groaned under his breath, "Cheer-Camp-Cup is yours." he said in an annoyed tone, handing it to Addison. It was pressed on my arm for a split second before i felt it burning.

"Ow!" i yelled. Earning a quick mumble of 'Sorry' from Addison.

I shook it off, i was allergic to silver. I know right? Weird. I've had it since i was a baby, also like how I've had a pearl bracelet since i was a baby, i was told to never take it off and i complied to that. It was pretty anyways, i wasn't complaining.

I snapped back into reality and Bucky was explaining something about having a new Cheer captain because he was going to be running for president, the Acey's were arguing over themselves before Bree tried saying something.

"Hey! Shut it! Bree is trying to say something!" i yelled, glaring daggers at them, shutting them up whilst they glared at me. "Carry on Bree." i finished and she gave me a smile of appreciation before continuing.

"We need a captain that's going to build a united squad. Someone like.." she paused and looked at Addison, "Addison!" she exclaimed and murmurs of agreement came from around us and i smiled along with Addison, i knew this had always been her dream.
Bucky was agreeing also, leading everyone to chuckle slightly.

Everyone was chanting, "Addison! Addison!" including myself and i could see her face light up.

————————————————

word count: 1900+

To be continued...

A/N

Hi guys! Thanks for reading the first chapter of my new book! I've wanted to do this for a while now, but DONT WORRY, i am still continuing Toxic! This one will be my top priority though as it's new and I'm a bit more engrossed with this one.

I hope you enjoyed, please vote and comment your opinion!

Finished: 12/04/2021
Edited: —-

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

10.1K 197 14
Vanessa is a 16 year old girl who have been living in seabrook her whole life. Her mother passed away when she was very young, and now it is just her...
12.8K 138 15
Y/n lykensen is Wyatt and Willa Lykensen's younger sister (much to y/n's annoyance) After their parents die the responsibilities of the pack is left...
36.1K 817 20
One thing you learn from a young age while growing up in Seabrook is to be normal. Anything else and you were an outcast. For Waverly, she was used t...
133K 3.1K 23
| 𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙈 - ' 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 ' or! | IN WHICH a girl fights to find her place in her small town, al...