First Heir of the Demon (Male...

By DEMGSC1920

Y/N was trained and raised to be the Heir of the Demon, trained by Ra's Al Ghul himself, Talia Al Ghul, Sandr... More

Bio
(Saga 1) Chapter 1: Damian?
Chapter 2: 2nd Robin
Chapter 3: The Stronghold
(Saga 1 Finale) Chapter 4: Deathstroke vs Knightcrawler
(Saga 2) Chapter 5: Feather
Chapter 6: Who's the Orphan
Chapter 7: Training
Chapter 8: The Courts of Owl
Brother of Robin
Chapter 10: Finding Batman
(Saga 2 Finale) Chapter 11: Fight in Wayne's Mansion
Saga 3 Y/N and Cassandra's Bio
Saga 3 Trailer
(Saga 3) Chapter 12: Who's the girl?
Chapter 13: Shopping
Chapter 14: Hong Kong
Chapter 15: Attack on Hong Kong
Chapter 16: Targeted
Tournament Announcement
(Saga 3 Finale) Chapter 17: Family
(Saga 4) Chapter 18: Where's Batman?
4k views
Chapter 19: Batwoman
Chapter 20: Attack on Wayne Enterprises
Chapter 21: Return
Chapter 22: Not over yet
(Saga 4 Finale) Chapter 23: Knightcrawler vs Orphan
(Filler) Chapter 24: Spoiler
(Filler) Chapter 25: New member
5th Saga bio
(Saga 5) Chapter 26: Normal Day
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Chapter 27: League of Shadows
New Story (Related)
Chapter 28: Bad to Worse
Chapter 29: Girl of the Shadows
(Saga 5 Finale) Chapter 30: More
(Filler) Chapter 31: Tim Drake
(Saga 6) Chapter 32: Titans

Chapter 9: Batman vs Robin

2.8K 82 6
By DEMGSC1920

Knightcrawler arrived to the Batcave still bleeding. He gets off the motorcycle and walks quickly to get some bandages. He takes his mask, gloves and upper body clothing off, showing some scars, as he starts to heal himself but not without a few grunts. He closes his wound and later puts a few bandages around his stomach, just to walk to the bat computer putting the blood sample in it. He heard steps and saw Alfred walking down.

Alfred: Master F/N, are you all right?

Y/N: I'm fine. Got a few owl scratches but I am ok.

Dick is seen walking down as he looks at Y/N.

Dick: They screwed you over?

Y/N: In some ways. I managed to get a blood sample from one of the Walking Dead Meaty Talons. Look at it.

Dick walks and sees the blood in it.

Dick: His blood is enhanced, there's a few chemicals fused with his system.

Y/N: I know, this definitely not normal, is hand made,, created like some kind of serum.

Dick: There's a few percent of Dionesium... like the-

Y/N: Lazarus Pit, it can revive the dead as long as his body isn't completely damaged.

Dick: So what do we call this?

Y/N: I don't know, you tell me.

Dick: How about Mirakuru.

Y/N: Oh great, in another language, that means Miracle, sounds dumb and is probably taken.

Dick: Ok give me a name tough guy!

Y/N: *scratches throat* How about Epitiaku?

Dick: What does that even mean!?

Y/N: I don't know, there's many names that don't have a meaning.

Dick: Fine I'll give you one, how about-

Alfred: I like the sound of Electrum... sounds adequate.

Y/N/Dick: *looking at each other* Electrum?

Dick: We'll go with Electrum.

Y/N: Ok, name check, now what's step 2?

They heard steps and saw Bruce with a small cut in his head and looked a but angry.

Bruce: Step 2 is that I found the Court's base.

Y/N: Where?

Bruce: Sewers near Gotham Bay. But that's not my biggest problem.

Dick: Which one is it?

Bruce: Damian... I located his suit, and hacked to his coms, he wasn't alone.

He puts the audio, as the 4 hear Damian talk but also with someone else.

Damian: *recording* What is this place.

???: Home.

Y/N heard that and looked down.

Y/N: Talon. That was Talon, or at least the human one.

Dick: So not all of them aren't zombies.

Y/N: Nope, and I figured out something about Damian.

Dick: Which is?

Bruce: He's using him... he's using Damian. *putting his mask on* I'm going to get him.

Y/N: Let us-

Bruce: No! You two handle the Court and tracking as much of them as you can, I'll handle Talon and Damian.

Bruce gets in the Batmobile and drives away.

Y/N: That went great, what now?

Dick: I don't know. I say we call Gordon and-

Y/N: The Court doesn't have interest on them, they want us, though I don't know if they want Bruce Wayne or Batman, either way we should keep an eye around all of Gotham.

Dick: So let's take places for Gotham Duty. I go East and you-

Y/N: Go West, ok let's go!

The two nod and change to their vigilante costumes and drive away each in their own motorcycle.

Timeskip

Knightcrawler was in a building playing Candy Crush in his phone waiting for something interesting to happen.

Knightcrawler: This reminds me when me and Dick had to work for Bug Extermination.

5 months ago

Y/N and Dick were seen cleaning the manor giving Alfred a day off, and also as punishment for accidentally destroying a bit the Batcave.

Y/N: How did we got ourselves into this?

Dick: You tell me. This is the last time we practice accuracy throws in the cave.

Y/N: Agreed.

Present

Knightcrawler: That wasn't a nice day.

He sighs until he sees Talon running away and sees Robin stopping Batman.

Knightcrawler: Stupid kid.

He sees Talon and jumps from the building following him. Talon who was about jump to the streets was grappled by Knightcrawler and pulled back. He lands in his chest as he sees Knightcrawler running towards him.

Talon: We barely finished fighting, now coming for round 2?

Knightcrawler: Uh huh!

Knightcrawler was first to attack as he jumps high and goes for a barrage if mid air kicks at Talon who dodged or blocked them all. Knightcrawler lands dodging Talon's claws but not without a few grunts from last fight. Knightcrawler looks at Talon dashing towards him at almost superhuman speed now going with punches. He punches Knightcrawler in his injury but Knightcrawler grabs Talon's hand just to pull him closer and headbutts his face, and later puts Talon on his back and throws him over just to land on his back with a grunt. Robin who punched Batman back saw that just to grapple away towards Talon. Knightcrawler grabs Talon's sai and was about to impale him in his shoulder almost his back but Robin kicked Knightcrawler back. Talon got up and looked at Robin.

Talon: So you chose my side... good. Handle the sidekick, I'll take care of the Bat.

Robin nods as he throws a batarang at Knightcrawler who easily catches and throws it away before it shows electricity around it. Knightcrawler scoffs until Robin punches his face keeps like that while doing flips. Knightcrawler just blocked holding way back against him. Robin manages to punch Knightcrawler again just to jump on his back and gets in his shoulders punching his head but Knightcrawler grabs him and gets Robin off him. Robin lands on his feet and kicks Knightcrawler's stomach injury as he grunts and goes to punch him again. Scene changes to Batman blocking a sword from Talon and kicks him back. Talon dashes swinging now his claws which Batman blocked with difficulty but grabs his hand and knees his gut. Talon instead of rushing threw a smoke bomb to the ground which Batman went directly it to catch Talon, but the moment he went to catch him, he wasn't anywhere anymore, making Batman frown. Robin goes to kick Knightcrawler but blocks just to see that Talon escaped.

Knightcrawler: Stupid BOY!!!

He punched Damian in the face without holding back to a chimney, cracking it. He ran to find Talon as Batman looks at him run away but later looks at Robin who was standing up.

Batman: This has gone long enough Damian! He's using you to get to us, your family!

Robin: Blood means nothing, father!

He just punches Batman in the face but Batman pushes Robin from the roof, as Robin grapples but Batman just straight up launched himself towards Robin, cuffing both hands and grappling him to a Gargoyle Statue. Batman landed in a tall platform as Robin was hanged by his hands. Robin moves his knees close to his face and shows like some kind of pick lock and he manages to escape from the cuffs just to run down in the building throwing batarangs at Batman who blocks them all but Robin used it as a distraction and knees Batman pushing him from the platform. Batman looks back seeing where he was going to land which was in a roof made of glass, as Robin punches Batman but Batman grabs Robin and since he was going so fast, he used his feet to break the glass and later grabs Robin, as he lands in a tree log and later on a statue breaking it a bit. Batman lands in his back protecting Robin but Robin still angry runs and lands on top of Batman punching him two times, just to grab a piece of wood and use it as a weapon. Robin was ready to kill Batman.

Batman: If this is what you want, then do it! *Robin starts to hesitate as Batman didn't show a sign of fear or anything* Do it!

Robin doesn't hold back and just slams the piece of wood by Batman's face, as he gets off Batman, as Batman starts to get up.

Batman: Now let's go home!

Robin:... My home isn't with you. It never was.

Robin runs away leaving Batman still with a frown, until Knightcrawler appeared but he looked pissed.

Knightcrawler: He got away.

Batman looks at Knightcrawler just to grapple away leaving him alone in the fight area. He looks at the piece of wood Robin used and later grabs his injury against Talon a few hours ago and sighs just to grapple away. But little did he know he was being watched as the scene shows Orphan once again as he just runs away.

Last chapter is probably the last of Saga 2, and after that I will do his bio again, one bio every 2 sagas. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you guys/girls later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 77 20
All his life Damian Wayne had been told he was the sole heir to the Al Ghul and Wayne throne. But things quickly change when he and his unfamiliar tw...
173K 4.5K 18
Book I of The Bride of the Demon series COMPLETED Y/n L/n gave everything up for her baby sister. Her freedom, her thoughts, her feelings, her only f...
9.8K 198 27
IMPORTANT: I have a major writers block since August 2020, and I haven't updated this story properly ever since. And honestly, I'm not sure if I want...