๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ป [r.suk...

Da oreoluverz

"You are going to teach me how to defeat those monsters and in exchange..." She would probably offer her soul... Altro

1.Cold
2.Pact
3.Future
4.Stitches
5.Ryลmen Sukuna
6. Tokyo
7.Gojล Satoru
9. Jujutsu Tech
10. Dormitories
11. Confrontation
12. Training
13. Third Wheeling
14. Vintage
15. Special Grade
16. Tears and Blood
17. Resurection
18. Kyoto High
19. Nanami Kento
20. Sewer Rat
21. New friend
22. Stress test
23. Tragic Irony
24. Self-Embodiement of Perfection
25. Bifrontismo
26. Mockingbird
27. Burial
28. Guilt
29. Bravado
30. she fucked up
31. Bold bold
32. Ghost Parade
33. Apologise from the w(ea)icke(ne)d
34. Goodwill Event
35. It's his fault!
36. Local 70 something years old man gets an heart attack
37. Mandragola
38. Nerium Oleander
39. Withered Flower
40. Alea
42. Dialogue between a monster and a victim
41.Heian

8. Mad Driving Skills

5.1K 255 29
Da oreoluverz

The girl's shoulder visibly sagged down.

"Oi, you three! I know you're behind that wall eavesdropping." he called out towards a wall behind her.

They all shuffled making themselves visible again.

"What were you doing behind that wall?" he inquired, faking annoyance.

They all looked between each other and started muttering thinking they couldn't hear them.

"You tell him Fushiguro." she heard the brunette say.

"Uh, there'a no way I'm gonna take the blow for you. I wasn't the one that wanted the 'spicy tea'." blue eyes looked away from her as he started walking away from them.

She grabbed onto his shirt, effectively stopping him, but as she was about to argue the Sukuna look-alike intervened.

"We wanted to know if you were successfully going to hit on her!"

He was so honest! The brunette and the black haired boy behind him looked petrified and also looked like they wanted to disappear.

"Itadori!" they both yelled at the same time.

"Unfortunately! No, I didn't get a date..." he wiped a fake tear, while he was still wearing that blindfold. Drama queen.

"...However!" he startled them raising his voice.

"You're going to have a new classmate! Ding-ding!" he gestured towards Shinzo while doing jazz hands.

She could swear she heard a maybe under his breath, clearly referring to the possibility that they might reject her application.

"Sensei, is she gonna be the new first year student? Isn't she a little too old.?" brown eyes closely inspected her.

She took a look at herself...she didn't look old!Or maybe it was the hat and the ugly yellow dress that gave them that impression.

"Yes, but she didn't ever get a proper education, so this is the only way." he looked kind of reliable. She was later gonna discover that she was dead wrong about him.

"Now let's head back." he clapped his hands and started walking towards a car.

She stood there, like an idiot not knowing what to do with herself.

"Uh, aren't you coming with us?" the pink haired boy turned around to call for her.

She must have looked so dumb she thought to herself. Well, she didn't expect to be immediately brought to the school.

"Hai, I'm coming." she ran to catch up with them.

————————————————

Shinzo thought this was going to be a long and awkward trip for her, but it wasn't.

She almost had an heart attack at the way Gojo drove, but between a swear and the other she got to know the people in the car.

"Soo, what's your name?" the boy called Itadori started.

She was sitting at his side, he took the sit in the centre because Nobara forced him to. She didn't want to take the middle seat and insisted that Shinzo shouldn't do that either.

The black haired boy, Fushiguro, was sitting in the front seat and looked annoyed at something that Gojo must have said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you my full name before. It's Kurosaki Shinzo, what about you?"she smiled sheepish at them.

"I'm Itadori Yuuji, nice to meet you!" he looked both cheerful and polite, he was such a precious boy with such a punchable face, but it wasn't his fault and maybe she was biased.

"Fushiguro Megumi." he raised a hand from the sit in front of her as a salute.

"Here he goes again. He always introduces himself saying only his name, he thinks it's cool." Nobara sighed, spitting her unfiltered opinion into Fushiguro's face.

"That's not-" Fushiguro was interrupted by Nobara.

"I'm Kugisaki Nobara and doesn't he give you the impression of someone who ate boogers as a child?" she introduced herself and then she put a hand to the side of her mouth as if this gesture didn't allow the others to hear her.

She was glancing at Itadori with her gaze, who was between them and heard all of it.

"Kugisaki, I totally didn't!" he gasped offended.

"He kinda looks like he did..."Shinzo decided to play along and put a hand on the side of her mouth as Kugisaki did.

"Gross. Maybe he still does..." the brunette did a disgusted expression.

"Oi! I can totally hear you! And I do not eat my boogers!" he defended.

"You ate a finger! You could totally eat boogers!"

Shinzo nodded to herself 'yes, indeed he looked like someone that would eat a-'

"A whAT?"she was really confused, putting aside the finger thing how could a boy as precious as him eat a finger, maybe he really was-

"Yes I ate a finger because it was a life or dead situation..." he made a pause then thought about his words, he looked like a cannibal!

"A cursed spirit finger, you know Sukuna's-"

'WHO'S FINGER?!'

A mouth appeared in his cheek, okay she was finally going crazy, she thought she'd seen everything then he heard that voice.

"You are an idiot brat! You weren't supposed to tell her!" the mouth on his check spoke with the same deep voice as her once spirit friend.

"And since when I'm supposed to listen to you?" he slapped his cheek making the mouth appear in his left hand.

"I swear I'm gonna take this body from you and then rip you apa-" he ignored the curse's sentence that didn't make any sense because according to what Sukuna said he would have to rip his own body apart.

"Be quiet kids, we're almost home!" Gojo chuckled while acting like a responsible adult, which he was not.

Then Sukuna started yelling profanities at Gojo.
Kugisaki and Itadori joined Sukuna and Fushiguro...he was getting an headache.

Carbon eyes closed to better let the woman loose herself in her thoughts, thinking about why Sukuna didn't acknowledge her, probably because it would blow her cover.

She needed to talk with him, but she didn't know how.

She brought back her focus on the scene unfolding inside the car. They were all arguing, Gojo was completely turned around to continue argue like a child with-wait

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT THE STREET WHILE DRIVING!" she yelled terrified, unconsciously grabbing onto Itadori, however the spot were she tightly gripped on happened to have Sukuna's mouth on it.

She felt a wet feeling under her hand not realising it was Sukuna's tongue, making her squeal even more.

"Don't worry, I've done this a lot of times you see-" apparently Itadori, Fushiguro and
Kugisaki realised too that he wasn't looking at the street and they started screaming along with her.

It was chaos.

He was driving like a mad man and there was a curve coming, so she did what any sane person would, take the wheel from the psychopath who was driving.

The car successfully avoided crushing into a tree as she along with the others basically forced him to stop the car.

Once the car stopped, they all looked traumatised while Gojo looked offended.

"I don't even now why you told me to stop?! I had the situation perfectly under control!" he pouted, there was no way he wasn't trolling them.

"Okay, now you let her drive." Fushiguro was the first to speak as everyone inside the car looked like they were about to choke him to death.

"But I-" he tried to continue.

"No buts, you are crazy! Who gave you a driving license?!" Kugisaki was ready to throw hands.

Meanwhile Itadori still had to recover from the shock and Sukuna took this opportunity to vanish and avoid any kind of confrontation.

She got out of the car and walked to the driver's seat, looking at Gojo who was still seated in it.

"Gojo?" she prompted him, extending her hand towards him making a grabby motion, so he would give her the keys.

"Shinzo?" he looked at her intensely, refusing to give up his driver privileges.

"Give me the keys." she continued, any other day she would have let it go, but this man shouldn't be allowed to drive anymore.

He sighed and handed her the keys.

She finally sat comfortable in the driver's seat and Gojo was pouting in the back sit next to Itadori, who thankfully divided him and a very angry Kugisaki.

"You all are no fun!" he said while seating in an absurdly wide man spread, annoying the two teens even more.

"What was funny about you trying to get ouSELVES KILLED?" the brunette argued while trying to punch the unpunchable Gojo.

"Come on, get the car started, Kurosaki." Fushiguro interrupted the two, who were currently squishing Itadori.

She looked at the poor pink-haired boy through her rearview mirror, he mouthed a please and an help me.

Taking this as her cue she started the car, only to realise that she didn't now were she needed to go.

"I don't know where the school is."

Everyone groaned.

"By the way you all are aware that I've the six eyes and I basically go around with a pitch black blindfold..."the white haired man started.

"And your point is?" Shinzo continued a little bit exasperated.

"I'd been driving with a blindfold for a half an hour and you got scared just because I turned to look at you all." he made a point.

They all looked dumb now.

"Ahhhh..." they all said at the same time in realisation.

(A/N: alright this was a bit of a crackish chapter, I hope I nailed the character's personality. Don't worry next chapter is gonna be packed!)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

45.7K 1K 32
"Teacher? More like joker..." "How are you a teacher?" "Is this even appropriate behavior between and teacher and student?" L/n Y/n has always been a...
487 9 8
โ€ข "Mei-san once said, if you want to be someone new, go north. If you'd like to return to who you once were, go south."โ€ข ~Kento Nanami |When the stro...
68.2K 1.8K 35
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...