๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ป [r.suk...

By oreoluverz

"You are going to teach me how to defeat those monsters and in exchange..." She would probably offer her soul... More

1.Cold
2.Pact
3.Future
4.Stitches
5.Ryลmen Sukuna
6. Tokyo
8. Mad Driving Skills
9. Jujutsu Tech
10. Dormitories
11. Confrontation
12. Training
13. Third Wheeling
14. Vintage
15. Special Grade
16. Tears and Blood
17. Resurection
18. Kyoto High
19. Nanami Kento
20. Sewer Rat
21. New friend
22. Stress test
23. Tragic Irony
24. Self-Embodiement of Perfection
25. Bifrontismo
26. Mockingbird
27. Burial
28. Guilt
29. Bravado
30. she fucked up
31. Bold bold
32. Ghost Parade
33. Apologise from the w(ea)icke(ne)d
34. Goodwill Event
35. It's his fault!
36. Local 70 something years old man gets an heart attack
37. Mandragola
38. Nerium Oleander
39. Withered Flower
40. Alea
42. Dialogue between a monster and a victim
41.Heian

7.Gojล Satoru

5.4K 252 36
By oreoluverz

The next day she found herself in Roppongi.
It was still daytime, but ghosts assured her that he was going to be there to do his work as a jujutsu sorcerer.

She felt a little bit like an idiot, she was wearing a sun hat, sunglasses and she was pretending to read a pierced newspaper. She didn't look suspicious at all...

When she reached his location, there was no mistaking it, he was the man she'd been looking for.

Tall, white hair, wearing black, a blindfold covering his eyes and a fuckboy kind of vibe.

He was currently standing outside of what looked like a cursed building, he was with a boy that was sulking and scrolling through his phone.

She was going to wait that he'd be left alone to approach him and kick him in his ass as she promised, however she shuddered, this guy was giving her a bad vibe, he looked insanely strong.

She flinched a bit, when a curse crushed the building's window, but then immediately disappeared and she let out a sigh of relief.

A few moments later two people exited the building, the first one was a girl with short brown hair and eyes. She lazily moved her gaze towards the boy next to her.

What the heck-

This boy looked exactly like Sukuna, minus two arms, two eyes, the tattoos and the I'm better than you attitude.

She accidentally dropped her news paper in shock, should she approach him, was it just a coincidence, was he pretending to be a nice person and then slaughter those poor sorcerers?

A million scenarios went through her head, and when they entered a sushi bar in Roppongi, she entered it too.

She needed to learn if he really was Ryōmen, if she talked to him she would understand it immediately.

So the raven haired girl did the most uncreative thing that came to her mind.

She "accidentally" spilled her drink on the poor pink haired boy.

If this boy was really Sukuna, he would start yelling at her and throw a temper tantrum.

"Ah, gomen!" she bowed in a fake apologise and started reaching for some tissues inside her purse to help the "boy" to wipe himself clean.

Instead he calmly replied to her laughing a bit with a: "Huh, this is the first time I go out in Tokyo and this happens..." he whined.

Okay, there was no way this sweet kid was Sukuna.

Meanwhile in the boy's head, Sukuna almost had a stroke when he saw her. What was she doing here and there was no way in hell this was an accident.

Her uncreative ass probably thought that this was a way to discover if it really was him.

She wasn't completely wrong, though. A feeling was blooming in him, a nice one. Ew, what was wrong with him.

"I'm so sorry, please let me pay for your laundry!" she bowed in a true apologise this time, poor boy he probably didn't even know the curse.

He just happened to have his handso-, punchable face.

"No worries, this is a school uniform, I wouldn't pay laundry anyways, it's on Gojo-sensei either way." he frankly answered her.

Shinzo noticed two peculiar scars under his eyes. Weird...they almost looked like-

She was inspecting him, Sukuna snickered in the boy's mind, she looked so weirded out, after all they definitely looked alike.

'Would you stop laughing, you're giving me an headache!' the brat mentally scolded him.

Jesus Christ, she looked so dumb, he was dying to come out and make fun of her.

Yuuji, really was getting an headache and he looked like an idiot. The black haired woman said something to him and he didn't quite catch that, all because the curse was laughing for some reason.

Luckily Kugisaki butted in the conversation.

"Yeah no need to worry, Gojo-sensei will pay for it." she flatly continued, pointing towards said sensei with her chopsticks.

"Eh, you're so mean Nobara-chan!" his teacher continued acting like a child.

"Really, I'll pay for-" Shinzo replied politely, what an awkward situation.

She mentally scolded herself: 'AND WHO PUT YOU IN THIS SITUATION? YOU IDOT!"

The boy that she earlier saw with Gojo, was trying to make himself smaller in his seat because he was probably suffering from back hand embarrassment.

"-you stingy sensei!" she heard Nobara, that's what Gojo had called her, retort while Yuuji supported her banter.

"Alright, alright, I was going to do that anyways!" he pouted a bit, a grown ass man pouting.

"I see, there's no way you'll let me pay...so I'll excuse mysel-" she awkwardly began talking, but was interrupted by the white haired man.

"May I have a word with you...?" he asked her clearly asking for her name, in a patronising kind of way, like he was flirting.

"Kurosaki." she quickly answered.

'Oh shit, did he figure her out?'

"Um, okay..." she asked while her mind was filled with only one world: shit.

Behind him she could hear his students mutter something like: "ew, he's hitting on her!" started Nobara.

"Huh?!" Yuuji looked surprised.

"Yup, that's a new level of low even for him..."muttered the black haired boy trying to make himself even smaller.

She thought he would be utterly offended by his students' comments.

He promptly ignored them, putting his arm around Shinzo's shoulders.

Inside Yuuji's mind Sukuna wasn't laughing anymore, he was fuming.

"I'm going to slash his arm off."he muttered loud enough for Yuuji to hear.

"Huh?" oh shit the brat heard him.

———————————————————

Once they were outside, she decided to play dumb.

"Look, I've got a boyf-" a lie, a motherfucking lie, the fact that she could see ghosts basically everywhere and thus couldn't have any kind of intimacy really didn't put her mind in the right condition to have a relationship.

"I know you've been following us for all day long..."he interrupted her.

"The question is...what do you want from us?"he stepped really close to her, lifting his black blindfold, revealing his sky like eyes.

The woman shuddered, they were pretty eyes, pretty eyes that had a murderous intent behind them, she reminded herself.

"I-" she struggled to find the right words, she couldn't tell him about Sukuna.

"I want to become a sorcerer!" Shinzo settled for an half-truth, she really wanted to enroll in this sorcery school, would it be like in Harry Potter? She excitedly thought to herself, than she scolded herself, she was basically being held at a gunpoint.

He examined her for a few seconds, he was really close, the necromancer could practically feel his breath on her skin, then he abruptly pulled away.

"Alright!" he clapped his hands in a swift motion.

'Eh?' One moment he was looking at her like he would snap her neck and the other he sported a cheerful grin on his face.

"Although, I must admit it's a bit weird, we really didn't ever hear about you, usually we keep strict tabs on people who possess cursed energy!" he explained rubbing his chin.

"And you don't look like an high-schooler, usually that's the age they start attending jujutsu tech..." he continued, now he was more like he was talking to himself rather than explaining something to her.

"I get it, I'm too old!"she interrupted his musing.

"However, I have some basic training, all I know I have learned it from Su-" she stopped herself before tripping on her own words.

"-umire, she was a ghost and helped me in the best way possible."nice save, she thought to herself.

"Wait- you said ghost? Don't you mean cursed spirits?" she really indeed got his attention.

"Um, no I- I can see both curses and ghosts, you know like dead people..." she awkwardly tried to explain.

He made an unimpressed expression, he looked like he didn't believe her.

"Alright, I'll prove it to you! You had a one night stand with a lady in her thirties called Chizuru, after you spent the night with her, you told her you'd call her, but you never did!" she exclaimed, she looked proud of herself, this for sure would make him believe her.

"I don't remember a Chizuru? Is she dead?" he answered unimpressed.

'WHAT?!' this man had slept with so many woman that he didn't even remember their names. Hoe.

There was a ghost passing nearby, muttering something like 'I should have bought the striped bow tie"

"Oi! You with the ugly bow tie!" she called for the ghost, currently floating behind the white haired man.

Meanwhile Gojo, looked at her with what seemed like intrigue.

The poor ghost in his fifties, whimpered and pointed at himself in a silent question.

"Yes you." she was growing exasperated, witnessing the same antics over and over again.

"Alright sEnSeI, make a sign behind you're back and the ghost behind you will tell me what the hand sign you're making is, so you will know I'm not fooling you." she explained all in a breath.

"Done!" he smiled, she wanted to punch him

The ghost signalled her the sign he was making, she couldn't believe it.

She put her index and thumbs together to form a circle, this could look like the ok sign...if the hand was pointing upwards, this was pointing downwards.

This stopped being funny four years ago! It was that one sign, that if you saw it you would get punched as a joke.

Okay she would punch him.

She showed him the hand sign he had made.

"You saw it, now you get a punch!" she swinged at him, but she couldn't hit him, her hands collided with something, really really close to him, it looked like an invisible barrier...this dude.

"You pass!" he cheered her while doing a thumbs up.

"It-it was a test?" her black eyes twitched.

"Of course, I knew you were a living grimoire the moment I looked at you! You have this deadly aura all around you and you have those eye-bags." he still sounded so cheerful, even when he basically told her that she looked like a zombie.

"Why? You-" he wanted to punch his stupid smile out of his, objectively handsome, face.

"Kidding! That's just you're cursed energy that gave you away." she still wanted to punch him.

"Sooo...am I an alumni now?" she asked the real important question.

"Yes!..."

She cheered and almost jumped in excitement, the world of sorcery had always been intriguing to her, and she would finally be able to learn everything about it, in spite of some half assed binding vow.

"...But actually no!" Gojo concluded his sentence with a trollish grin on his pasty white face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 13.4K 35
"๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก." -Ryomen Sukuna !!!READ FIRST PLEASE!!! Summary: You met Sukuna for the fir...
1M 54.4K 40
[ SEQUEL TO 'Hell on Earth' ] That fateful reunion a thousand years later... Don't let it end there. |-~โ€ข~-| "Why is it that after so many years, you...
167K 4.4K 35
YUJI ITADORI X OC "angels of death don't wait for you to be ready, they take your life at the time you will least expect" HARUKI AMARI knew what she...
115K 2.2K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...