Hit Me .°•{JAYWON}•°. (COMPLE...

By RIKI0L0GY

"Just hit me!" he shouted. "If I'll hit you, do you think you'll love me back?" I asked More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
0
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
0
58
59
0
THE POWER OF 10 "YES"😗

43

1.6K 94 64
By RIKI0L0GY

Layla

"I heard that Jay is now awake." I said to Heeseung who is now cooking for dinner.

"Oh..yeah..Niki told me about that.."Heeseung said like he didn't mind.

"Why don't you go there..and Talk to Jay..cause I also heard that Jay didn't remember you." I said.

"I don't want to." Heeseung said.

"Why? you're his best best friend." I said.

"No...I think...staying away from him is good enough to not hurt him." Heeseung said and pour the finished dish that he cooked.

"Oh..... that's the reason?are you okey that Jay might don't recognized you if you two..see eachother?" I asked.

"You know Layla..Honey...I don't want to be part of his hatred again..this is good enough like what I said." Heeseung said and walk towards me.

"So you're okey with that?after all this years..you will just avoid him?" I asked.

"Yeah...because when I come bcak to him..not one person might be hurt..two.." Heeseung said and said on the other chair beside me.

"Who's the other person?" I asked.

"Jungwon." Heeseung said.

Jungwon?

"The one you said that in love with Jay?" I asked.

"Bulls eye!"Heeseung said and smile.

"W-Wait! That's not like that...what if Jay will remember you?" I asked.

What is he thinking?!he is like pushing away his friend.

"No..he won't be like that." Heeseung said.

"If that's what you think.." I said.

"Why are you into that problem? You don't have to think about that."Heeseung asked.

"I'm just...you know.. worried about you..I don't want you to involve to something again." I said.

"Uwu~~Come here.." Heeseung said and hugged me tightly.

I don't know why he is so happy everyday but I think he have something problem inside him.

____

Niki

"Hyung?!you don't really remember that scene with Jungwon?!" I asked as we enter the house.

"No..why did you follow me there anyways?" Hyung asked.

"Because... you're taking so long.." I said.

"Oh..okey.." Hyung said.

Hyung is still the same but he didn't remember Heeseung and Jungwon..I don't know how but the Doctor said that it's normal..since it's a long year that he slept.

Also I heard from Sunoo that Jungwon is struggling how to gain attention for Jay Hyung.

I think I should help them again, since Jay hyung didn't remember that Jungwon likes him..I'm the one who told him that...so I think I should said it again.

Uncle Yoongi(-__-)

Uncle!!!!

Wut?
I'm busy.

Are you going
to go fish again?

Why?

I'm just asking.

This coming Saturday.

That's good!

Why?

We want to come with you.

Oh...just tell your Dad first.

I will!

How's your Dad?

He is doing good
They are trying to make a
Baby princess.

Oh...😏JIMINIE~~

Ahhaha
Okey...Uncle
We are going to join you okey?!

Sure.

Thank you Uncle!

No probs.

Hihihi

____

Sunoo

"So in Saturday what's your plan?" Mom Seokjin asked.

We are now eating in the table with Dad and Mom, while Jungwon doesn't look good.

My phone quickly beeped and saw Niki's text.

We are going to join Uncle Yoongi this upcoming Saturday...tell Jungwon about it.

"Uhm...Mom we are going to join Uncle Yoongi." I said.

"Where?" Mom Seokjin asked.

I quickly text back 'where?'

Fishing

"Fishing." I said to Mom Seokjin.

"Wow!! that's good..I will allow it.. who's going with you?"Dad Namjoon asked.

"Niki and Jay hyung." I said.

I saw Jungwon's eyes become bigger and I just give him a smile.

"That's a good bonding..since Jay can't remember Jungwon..Jungwon you should join too." Dad Namjoon said and sip some juice.

"Yeah..he is joining too." I said and smile to Dad Namjoon.

"That's good." Mom and Dad said.

After eating we quickly wash the dishes and clean the house.

"I wish..Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Ningkai are there."Jungwon said while staring at the ceiling.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Uh...yeah..you didn't know them yet..you will just know them when we are in the boat." Jungwon said.

Taehyun?Beomgyu?Ningkai?

"Uh... that's good." I said.

"Yeah...It's a while too since I didn't see them." Jungwon said.

"Oh...really? That's sad..." I said.

"Yeah." Jungwon said.

"Btw...I want you to stop crying in midnight." I said and sat on my bed.

"W-What crying?" Jungwon asked.

Lying.

"Don't lie to me..we are in the same room.. I can hear you crying every night!" I said.

"I'm not!" Jungwon lied.

"You are!!" I said.

"Okey..sorry..I can't help it." Jungwon apologized.

He is cute.

"Yeah.. don't cry..because Niki and I are making plans so Jay hyung would remember you." I said and smile.

He didn't respond and pretend to be asleep.

"You're not gonna thanked us?" I asked

He didn't respond.

"Okey.." I said and lay to my bed.

____

Jay

It's saturday and Niki told me that we are going to do fishing in Uncle Yoongi's boat.

I can still remember the day I was trapped in that boat alone..and I meet Taehyun, Beomgyu and Ningkai.

"Hyung are you ready?!" Niki asked.

"Yeah.." I said and Niki drive.

We stop in Sunoo's place and get them.

"Hi babe." Sunoo quickly greeted Niki.

"I love you." Niki reply.

That makes my hair stand.

"I love you too." Sunoo replied.

Are they not ashamed?

I saw the Jungwon guy staring at me and avoid when I stare at him back.

???

What's with him?

Niki drive and talk and talk until he asked something interesting.

"Hyung...did you know that You and Jungwon was trapped in Uncle Yoongi's boat back then?" Niki chuckled.

"No?I was alone that time." I said.

"No...Jungwon is with you." Sunoo said.

"You're not joking right?" I asked.

"No..Hyung..." Niki said.

"Oh..if... that's the case then..okey.." i said and smile to Jungwon.

Jungwon just avoid my smile and pretend to stare outside..

Why is he like that?! Is he mad at me?I can't remember that he is part of my life! Is he really one of my friend?like I dony hang out with people like that..weird..

____

.•°•°•.

JMLXX

WAHHH!!!
NIKI AND SUNOO'S PLAN IS TO REWIND

SEE YOU TOMORROW~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 832 20
[POV JAKE] I washed my face and was about to leave when Heeseung grabbed my arm. I looked at him, confused. "you good?" heeseung said - Yeah im f...
8.2K 712 46
"Ah I forgot my wallet at home sorry" I nodded and was about to take back the items but he held them down "I can give you something better if you j...
3.9K 189 15
"i hate you." "go on, hate me. but remember your mine."
71.9K 3.4K 27
Jake loves Sunghoon. Sunghoon says he likes Sunoo. Sungjake🖤 Jakehoon🖤 Parkshim🖤 Daengdaengiz🖤