Faith Against Fate | jjk.kth ✔

Naveena_bts tarafından

Kim Taehyung's whole world crumbled down when his 6 year old son got lost in the heavy crowd of an amusement... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter (1) Kill
Chapter (2) Appa
Chapter (3) Kim Taehyung
Chapter (4) Darling
Chapter (5) Him
Chapter (6) Fun
Chapter (7) Son
Chapter (8) Contract
Chapter (9) Coming
Chapter (10) Yours
Chapter (11) Game
Chapter (12) Ruined
Chapter (13) Baby
Chapter (14) Storm
Chapter (15) Blonde
Chapter (16) Horrible
Chapter (17) Fate
Chapter (19) Maybe
Chapter (20) Soul
Chapter (21) Petal
Chapter (22) Tears
Chapter (23) Breakdown
Am Back!
Chapter (24) Stay
Chapter (24.5) Heart
Chapter (25) Home
Chapter (26) Boyfriend
Chapter (27) Love
Epilogue (End)
《 Thank You 》
My Work 《Other Books》
《 New Book 》

Chapter (18) Heartbeats

13.5K 590 111
Naveena_bts tarafından

"You not only own my heart,
But heartbeats too."

11/05/21

Rewritten : 14/06/22

Took me so long to update, hope you were waiting. Do lots and lots of comments.

_______________________________*****

^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_______________________________*****
Third person POV

Soft snores left his lips, his head resting against the Male's broad shoulder, who looked at him with his soft and apologetic eyes.

"Taehyung.." Seokjin's soft voice filled his ears as he groaned in his sleep, opening and closing his mouth like a starfish, he gasped.

" I am sorry.." The blonde cried out, looking around in panic but he calmed down when met the other's warm orbs.

"We are home, Taehyung." The Male's soft voice filled his ears as the blonde nodded his head, stepping out of the car, he refused to look at any of his hyung.

The blonde flinched when his fisted hands were grabbed by Seokjin itself, looking up Taehyung expected to see hate but found guilty filled eyes.

"I am sorry." He apologised, making Taehyung look at him with confusion on his pretty features.

"I shouldn't have behaved with you like I did. I yelled at you and wanted you to get out of my mansion, without knowing about your situation, I blamed you, I am sorry." Seokjin completed as the younger one smiled.

"Y-you aren't mad at me?" His small voice made everyone's heart clench, Seokjin's eyes stinging before he shook his head, looking like a child. 

But he flinched when Taehyung hugged him tight, wide boxy grin on his face, his sparkling eyes making everyone coo.

And no one needed a word as Taehyung's eyes spoke more than any word could, everyone joining feeling complete after years.

They knew maybe Taehyung was at fault for not trusting Jungkook, but he was carrying a child, it was only mother instincts that made him do all those things.

He was young, his mind wanting to do everything to keep his baby and himself safe, even if that include leaving his husband who wasn't even at fault (note the sarcasm) 

He had suffered a lot, they knew if Taehyung was to blame then he had already suffered a lot– like Jungkook didn't. 

Yoongi was the first one to break the hug as he smiled, "C'mon guys, we should get inside, the rotten bunny is already on his way, he will bury us to make his cub wait." A blush crept on Taehyung's cheeks as he bit on his lips, the other's laughing.

They all entered the mansion, Taehyung walking with the help of Jimin, because of his injuries, when a realization hit him like a truck.

The boy's breath hitched and eyes went teary, grabbing Yoongi's arm in panic who looked worried at him.

"Taeh–

"Hyung, J-Jaehyun, m-my baby.. Jaehyun, h-he was, h-he.." The male panicked, almost hugging a panic attack.

"Hey, Tae, Jaehyun is fine. He is alright. Taehyung, breath, shh– Jaehyun is fine." The elder assured, the blonde shaking his head, his heart worrying for his baby.

"Shh– Jungkook didn't do anything, he is alright." The younger whimpered, tears spilling from his eyes, how could he, how could he forget those whimpers and yelling of his baby, his child was hurt.

Taehyung looked up at his Hyung, who looked confident in his words but Taehyung wasn't. "Where's he? J-Jaehyun, please, let m-me meet him." He requested, a sigh passing the other's lips.

"Taehyung, look at your condition, you are hurt, your lip is still bleeding, there are marks on your n-neck and cheeks, your hairs, your clothes– you are a mess. Jaehyun would be scared, Tae." The elder tried to make the other understand, and that was when the one took to his appearance, he indeed looked messed.

With one last hesitant glance at Yoongi, the blonde disappeared behind the door to get changed, Seokjin helping him with his aids. 

And even before a breath could pass from Yoongi's lips, the mafia's annoying voice filled his ears, "Hyung, where's Taehyung? I wann–

"First go and change, you are stinking!" Hoseok and Namjoon clicked their tongue when Jungkook frowned, his clothes wet with the red liquid they used as blood.

The mafia scrunched his nose disgustingly, wanting to eww himself up but the worry for the blonde never left his eyes as he turned on his heels to go to his bedroom, glancing back from seconds to seconds. 

Yoongi's gaze toward Jungkook's way, his orbs soft and worried, vulnerability filling his eyes. When a hand was placed on his shoulder, Hoseok's comforting smile came his way.

"Everything will be fine, hyung. They will sort out everything." 

"I hope they do." 

"I can't wait to see them, togeth– oops!" Namjoon squealed, breaking a vase in the process, making the other two smile adoringly at him.
______________________

The blonde sat on the queen size bed, his back pressed against the headboard, mind playing with hundreds of thoughts, his eyes starting at nowhere.

Seokjin had bandaged his injuries, comforting his weeping heart, Taehyung whimpering in pain from time to time.

His mind occupied with all the events that took place in the span of less than 36 hours, Jungkook– the truth– Jaehyun– those yells– Yugyeom– his arrest, Yoongi– him getting back where he was, his heart beating rapidly. 

But a soft gasp filled his ears, turning his head at the side. He almost cried out loud when saw Jaehyun, peeking from behind the doors, looking at him with wobbling lips.

And even before Taehyung could get up, the baby was launching himself on his lap, burying his face into his chest, his appa doing the same.

Taehyung's arms made their way around his child, who hiccuped in his chest, him doing the same with more harsh sobs. Eyes clenched tight as they both cried out their tears and sadness.

"I-i missed you.." Both the darlings uttered together, causing giggles to fill the room, their tears kissing their cheeks. 

Taehyung's brown almond eyes take in every inch of his baby's body, trying to get even a single glimpse of injury, but he frowned when didn't find any– but Jaehyun was crying..

The 6 year old child looked at his appa, shiny doe eyes resembling certain someone, when those dark charcoal orbs fell over the light cut on his appa's corner of lip.

The boy leaned, leaving a small peck over the cut, getting the blonde startled who looked confused.

"Wh–

"K-kisses make pain shoo shoo." Taehyung chuckled, cupping the boy's small face as he pecked his nose.

"Who taught you this?"

"Jungkookie..". The boy's innocent words caused Taehyung's eyes to start stinging, his bottom lip hiding himself behind his teeth, how he thought that the mafia would hurt his kid– when he did nothing but make his pain go away.

"When did he teach you this?"

"When, Jungkookie's friends brought me from Yoongi uncle's house, I-i was crying, so one mean f-friend pushed me and I fell, you know appa, J-jungkookie was so angry, h-he made that uncle go away and kissed my ouchie, see!" The boy exclaimed, showing the small cut he had got on his cheeks, Taehyung caressing it softly.

The blonde smiles, pecking the mark softly again, Jaehyun giggled in response. 

The boy hugged his appa, resting his head on his chest, the blonde caressing his locks before the boy uttered something that made him sink in guilt.

"Don't leave me again appa, I-i promise I will be a good boy, w-will never trouble you.." His soft voice nearly cracked in between, a few tears slipping down, staining Taehyung's shirt who kept his mouth shut, kissing the boy's crown of head.

His own tears slipping down, the blonde couldn't even imagine the day again when he had to send his baby away, so so far from him with Yoongi, of course Taehyung trusted his hyung but the there was that tiny fear of getting Jaehyun hurt and terrorizing thought of not able to meet his 6 year old child had left him with shivers.

Only he knew how much he was scared when Jungkook found Jaehyun and those recordings of his baby's cries– wait, but Jaehyun isn't hurt!" 

The blonde frowned in his thoughts, looking down at Jaehyun to ask him about all those things but was stopped when noticed a small puff of air leaving his mouth, his mouth azar open. 

A soft smile occurred on Taehyung's face watching his son sleep so fondly after a long time. 

He caressed his back, rocking the boy back and forth, humming the soft melody, his racing heart calming, throwing all the thoughts out of the window, the blonde rested his head against the headboard, closing his eyes, after years he felt peace.

No fear, no terror of getting his baby hurt, not fearing that someone would enter the room and would snatch his baby away, no worrying for Yugyeom's guard, that would enter in his room unexpectedly and would start harassing him. No quick glances at the door for a drunk Yugyeom who would forced himself over him, making Taehyung hid his baby somewhere quickly. 

A soft knock on the door startled Taehyung, who hurriedly wiped his tear that slipped out of his consent, muttering a small "Come in" He smiled when found his hyungs peeking.

But the Male's smile faltered as soon as it fell over the familiar male dressed in white sleeveless sweater and black trousers, his breath hitching at the long sleeve tattoo and muscles, hesitation filling his eyes with the mafia's ice cold and unreadable expressions. 

Taehyung's arms unconsciously tightened around Jaehyun, protectively shuffling back, he refused to look at Jungkook. 

The blonde locks were ruffled by Hoseok who smiled cheerfully at him, he smiled back, his eyes again staring at the child's soft locks.

"How are you feeling, Taehyung?" Jimin's comforting soft voice filled his ears as Taehyung nodded his head softly at him, never looking up at them.

"Don't worry about anything, bear, we will handle Yugyeom or whatever shit he has to do, okay? Don't worry." Namjoon's smile was comforting, the words setting a relief in the younger's heart who looked at him with gratitude filled eyes. 

The blonde was aware of the intimate gaze of the mafia but he refused to look at the male who sat at his left with Yoongi by right, the other's at front helping themselves with chairs and side stools.

Everything fell in silence with Jaehyun's calm and steady snores, making all the men look at each other awkwardly, the tension rising between two particular persons, one staring at the other's soul so the other refusing to even meet eyes.

"W-when did you all plan all of this?" The blonde's soft voice was heard, merely above whispers as he glanced at Yoongi, who shook his head.

"Not me." Taehyung frowned looking at Hoseok who shrugged his shoulders making Taehyung stiff a chuckle, his head turning to Namjoon. 

"You are going in the wrong direction, bro." Namjoon uttered, making Taehyung glanced at Jimin and Jin, who were already looking to his left, the male looked at his side to only have his breath hitched when met Jungkook's dark orbs.

"B-but you send me with, Y-yugy–" Taehyung immediately shut his mouth watching the mafia's eyes suddenly darkened at the mention of him, too fearful of making the other angry he looked back at Jaehyun's raven locks.

Yoongi took notice of the awkward interaction between the two mentally slapping both of them– okay not Taehyung but Jungkook twice, that wasn't how the raven was supposed to have his meeting with the blonde.

The raven was so eager to see Taehyung but now it felt like he had forgotten how to talk! The male sighed, getting up on his feet as he started;

"Taehyung, I just remembered we have some work, take a rest yeah? We will talk later." The elder smiled, the blonde nodding awkwardly, confused about why suddenly everyone had work?

He looked at Jimin, before asking in a hushed tone, "Jiminie, can you stay?"

"Of course Tae, I am free—

"Jimin!" The loud voice of Yoongi startled everyone, the smaller male looking alarmed at his husband, 

"I-i mean, how could you forget you had work–

"But I have completed all my stuf–

"Jimin!" Yoongi called with gritted teeth, his eyes pleading yet annoyed watching his husband letting out a "oooohhh" nodding his head as he got up.

"Sorry Taehyung, but I just remember there's some stuff left, but don't worry Jungkook is free, he will stay." And did Yoongi said he fucking love his husband, the man internally blowing kisses at him. 

The mafia's eyes widened as he looked at the shorter male, more glared, his face screaming betrayal, "And I will kill you, shorty!" Look, at which he only got "You can't even touch me, rotten bunny!" Look back. 

They all started leaving, the raven took fast steps toward the door, only to meet with Yoongi glaring at him.

"What!" 

"Don't play innocent, Hyung! Why are you leaving me here, alone?" 

"You aren't alone, Taehyung's there!" The elder shrugged carelessly, making the mafia groaned at him.

"That's the probl–"

"Oh! C'mon! Don't act like a flustered teenager, you are a– damn mafia boss!" He watched his hyung uttered, who pat his chest mockingly, pushing him back and Jungkook swore he heard the door getting locked from outside.

He sighed walking back to the equally flustered blonde, his orbs flicking to Taehyung's, heart clenching seeing the fear and hesitation in those brown orbs.

The mafia sat down, staring at Jaehyun in Taehyung's lap, the tight hold of the blonde never going unnoticed by him, a twitch was heard, and Jungkook knew Yoongi had unlocked the door– fuck! I can't even walk back now! 

The mafia let out a breath, finally looking up at Taehyung who was staring down at the bed sheets, opening his mouth to speak something but he stopped when the blonde looked up, brown soft glistening eyes meeting his dark black charcoal blank orbs.

And it weren't the words that were loud but the silence, awkward? Tension filling the room, millions of emotions filling the gaps in between, and oh yeah! How could we forget their heartbeats?
________________________________*****
2600 words.

This is chapter (18).

Hope you liked it. 

Please comment and vote. 

Thank you and take care. ❤❤
__________________________________*****

Sorry for the boring chapter and late updates, and really thank u for all your kind words you shared with me on previous chapter, I couldn't reply to you all but thank you.

Let's ask a question:
From story:: Should Jungkook and Taehyung be together now? Or something is still there that bothers you?

My personal: What do you think of me as a person, like not an author but as Naveena, share honest thoughts.

I am waiting eagerly for your comments. Thank you and take care. Love.
_________________________________*****

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

151K 5.5K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
1.1M 54.3K 42
[complete ; mpreg] Jeon Jungkook, a single father of two sons living in Manhattan, feels like he has life figured out. But when his famous ex-husband...
123K 8.2K 56
Sometimes only love isn't enough, we have to trust the one we love more than ourselves but when that trust is broken everything falls apart and there...
1.2M 44.2K 41
Jungkook bullies Taehyung for having a "Perfect" and a "Happy" life. But little does he know about Taehyung's dead mother and his abusive father... {...