Behind Closed Doors ( Slow Up...

By tcsxkierra

there's always something going on behind thoses doors ... More

pt 2.
pt 3.
pt 4 .
pt 5 .
pt 6 .
Pt 7 .
Pt 8 .
Pt 9 .
pt 10 .
pt 11
pt 12
pt 13
pt 14
pt 15..
pt 16...

pt 1 .

1.7K 23 19
By tcsxkierra

Karen ♥︎....

Kimberly was taking me on a nice date and i was excited... we haven't really done anything recently and i was pretty upset, at the same time i was getting tired of pussy .. but Kimberly was the love of my life and i couldn't hurt her .

"Karen you ready baby ? ."

"Yes i'm ready ."

She opened the door and walked me out .. Kimberly was so respectful and loving , that's what made me fall in love with her . we headed to the car and she opened the door for me .

" Go ahead baby girl ."

"thank you baby "

The whole ride was very silent , i wondered where she was taking me for our date she was always surprising me with something . I was hoping after our date we would go home and have some incredible sex but Kim was brushing me off a lot lately so i knew it most likely wouldn't happen tonight .

"Okay we here close your eyes ."

"Oh lord ."

"Don't be scared i'm right here you won't fall "

"Okay you almost there ."

" Open your eyes ."

"BABYYYY  " i said with puppy eyes , "Oh my god this is a beautiful come on let's go in ."

We walked in this big nice fancy restaurant it had pretty white lights and sparkles on the chairs  it was so beautiful . We sat down looked at the menu and waited for the waitress to come over .

" Wow... thank you baby this is beautiful ."

"Of course anything for my queen , there's the waitress ."

"Hello ladies what would you guys be ordering on this lovely night ?."

"you go first Karen ."

"Umm can i have the rice and shrimp with a coke ? ."

"Okay and what would you like ?."

"Uhh the same thing ."

"Okay coming right up ."

"look at you trying to be like me " i said with a  wide smile .

"You know whatever you get is good "

While we waited for our food we sat there laughing and talking about a lot of stuff , it felt good to have a long talk with her because she's a very private person and keeps her feelings to herself .

"Alright ladies here's your food enjoy !."

"Thank you " we both said

I started eating right away because i was starving .. felt like i haven't ate in years , i started to notice that Kim was staring at me so i looked up .

" Is there something wrong babe ?."

"Noo baby , your just so .. beautiful ."

"Awww thank youu ."

"Of course ma ."

After we finished eating we sat there for another hour talking and flirting i was starting to get turned on by the beautiful words she was saying to me .. it made me blush .

"Baby can we go home ? ."

"Yea come on i'll pay ."

I sat there by the door waiting for Kimberly to finish paying i just wanted to go home and have an amazing time in the bed .. i was praying that Kimberly would too but you never know with her .

"Finally babe, my feet hurt from theses heels."

"My bad come on ."

"Thanks for tonight .. i really needed this date with you babe ."

"Anytime pumpkin ."

We got into the car and i felt relieved my heels were killing me even though there my favorite heels .. beauty is pain .

Once we started to drive off from the restaurant i laid my hand on Kim's lap trying to tease her and she instantly caught on .

"Not tonight K ."

"Whyy " i said with a sad face

She ignored me and started to drive faster.

"Baby why haven't you been wanting to have sex with me lately ? am i doing something wrong ? please talk to me ."

She ignored me again so i rolled my eyes and started to look at the window .. i was irritated because we haven't had sex in like 2 months and i was tired i just wanted to feel loved from her again , The whole car ride was quiet . We finally got home i opened the car door and slammed it , i rushed inside the house with a attitude .

I seen kim rush pass me and went inside our room , her brother Drew was sitting on the couch with a confused look on his face , i grabbed a glass cup from the cabinet and it fell on my feet .

"Owwww "

"Karen are you okay ? what was that ?."

"I just dropped the cup on my foot that's all ."

"Oh my god let me carry you to the bathroom ."

"Drew it's -"

"No Karen this is a serious cut ."

Drew carried me to the bathroom and started grabbing alcohol and bandages for my cut , Drew was always such a caring person no matter what happen he was always there to help you .

"This might burn a little bit ."

"It's okay ."

"It's a bad cut but not that big of a cut Karen how did you drop it on your foot ? ."

"I don't know i was just upset about something and wasn't paying attention and before i knew it i dropped the cup ."

"Oh wow .. what's wrong ? are you okay you know you can talk to me .. is my sister bothering you ? ."

"No im fine i was just being stubborn."

"I can tell by the look on your face something is bothering you talk to me ."

"I promise i'm okay ."

"Karen .. i'm not gonna let you walk away and lie like that you know i know you , what did Kim do ? ."

"Well . we went on a date and after we left the restaurant i started teasing her to get her attention because i was horny and she brushed me off and said not tonight .. it's been months since we had sex and i'm starting to think she's falling out of love with me ."

"No don't think that Karen .. i'm not sure why she isn't making love to you that's really weird . she has been quiet the past few days maybe something happened at work ."

i started to look down with a sad face .

"Hey , look at me don't be sad okay you just gotta talk to her and tell her how you feel ."

"Yea i know but i been really needed some attention and she hasn't gave it to me ."

"Well ... "

"What ? what do you have up your sleeve now Drew ."

"I mean .. i can give you that affection if you want ,, i know that sounds crazy cause you date my sister but if she isn't giving you the love and affection you need who else gone give you that good dick ?." he said grabbing my face .

Hey y'all 🌚, how y'all liking this so far ? decided to switch it up who do y'all think Kim is 👀, do y'all think Karen will let Drew get a taste of her 👀🌚?? let me know .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504 3 15
"Every night I almost call you just to say it always will be you, wherever you are."
Run By FraeuleinM

Fanfiction

1.7K 212 18
Life was not how they imagined it. But if one door closes, another will open and you can find unexpected things... or people behind that door.
137K 4.1K 69
Things don't always go as planned.... Love is no exception to that.
1.7K 21 24
There is always trouble in paradise.