WILL YOU COME BACK

By YOUNGFOREVER_07

This is a JungkookFF Jeon Jungkook had a relationship with Min Eunji when they were in High school. But, due... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15

FINAL EPISODE

510 16 24
By YOUNGFOREVER_07

He took a broken piece and ....

"JUNGKOOK!!!! NO!!!!"

Y/N went to him and caught his hand preventing him from cutting his wrist.

"Y/N, leave my hand!! I want to die!! Leave me!!", Jungkook shouted, fighting hard with her.

"Jungkook!! Killing yourself is not a solution!! Give me the broken piece!! Don't you dare do this!!"

Y/N successfully snatched the piece from his hand, but the glass pierced her palm and blood started coming out.

She threw the broken piece away and held her hand.

"Y/N!!!", Jungkook was shocked to see blood on her palm.

He carefully took her hand.

"Why did you stop me?!!", Jungkook asked Y/N as he wrapped a handkerchief around her palm.

Y/N didn't say anything.

After tying the ends of the handkerchief, Jungkook looked her.

"Why did you stop me?"

Y/N looked at him.

"Jackson is dead, and so is Unnie. Jeongsu and Jungin, they hate me! If you die, if you leave me, with whom will I live, with whom will I spent the rest of my life. Don't you care about me?!" She asked tears streaming down her cheeks.

Jungkook looked at her.
He touched her cheek. He looked at her as if she is the most beautiful person in the world.

How much I missed his touch!! How much I missed those eyes!!

And without warning, Jungkook smashed his lips onto hers.

Y/N was shocked at this. She tried to push him, but he held her tightly.

Then, something made her respond back to him and Y/N kissed him back.

The love that they couldn't express to each other for these 4 long years, it was the time they expressed it through the kiss.

They kissed each other while tears fell down their cheeks!!

All the pain they had hid behind their smile, they let it out through the tears!

When finally they pulled themselves, they looked at each other.

Then Jungkook smiled at Y/N.
He took out a box from the pocket and asked Y/N to open it.

Y/N looked at him with a questioning look and took the box.

On opening it, she found the ring which Jungkook had gifted her on their first date after their family revealed their promise.

"Where did you get this?! It was with me all the time!!", Y/N asked him.

"When you fainted, I carried you to the car. I saw it still on your finger. And, I understood, that beyond your cold attitude towards me, there is love. You still love me!"

Y/N looked at him.

Jungkook put the ring on her ring finger and said, "Let's be together forever. This time for real!
WILL YOU COME BACK, to have and to hold, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, till death do us apart?"

Y/N nodded at him, her eyes teary, her face tear-stained, but her lips curved into the same sweet smile.

Then suddenly her smile disappeared.

"But-", Y/N started.

"But what?!"

"Will Jeongsu and Jungin accept?"

Jungkook stood up.

"Where did they go?!", he said.

They went out of the room and searched for them. They first searched the ground floor and then the first and then the second.

Suddenly, Y/N clutched Jungkook's suit and said, "Jungkook, did they go to the terrace?!", her eyes a bit fearful.

Jungkook nodded at her and they go to the terrace.

Y/N went there first and in the lights of the moon, stars and the lights set up for decorating the terrace:

Jungin was Jeongsu were sitting on the terrace.

Jungin was crying with her head on the knees. She was shaking. Jeongsu, like an older brother, patted her head.

Y/N went in front of them and crouched.

Jeongsu looked at her. Jungkook was standing a bit far from them.

Y/N touched Jungin's arms. Jungin lifted her tear-stained face and looked at her.

Her lips were moving as if trying to say something.

"Jungin, I am sorry for everything. Please forgive me. I will never do such things. I promise!"Y/N said smiling a bit.

"Eo-mma!", Jungin called her.

Both Jungkook and Y/N were surprised.

"Eo-Eomma?!", Y/N looked at her with wide eyes.

Then Jungin hugged her and cried more saying," I soly Eo-mma! Plij fogiv me! I lob yo!"

Y/N hugged her tightly and caressed her hair.

"Jungin, I love you too!", and kissed her head.

Tears were getting filled in the corners of Jungkook's eyes.

Jeongsu looked at Jungkook and said, "Sorry for everything. Please forgive me, Appa!!"

Jungkook kneeled down and Jeonsgu jogged to him. They hugged each other.

Jungin left Y/N and went to her Appa. She also hugged him. Y/N smiled looking at them.

Suddenly, her brows formed a frown.
She saw Jungin holding a paper in her fist.

"What's that in your hand, Jungin?", Y/N asked her.

Jungin quickly hid her hand.

Y/N smiled and said,"Won't you show it to the person whom you called 'Eomma'?"

Jungin pouted and went to her giving her the paper.

"Where did you get this paper?", Y/N asked her.

"Eomma had tod me to si da playloom. So, aftel goin out of the loom, we went thele and found dis!".

Y/N took it and opened.

There it was written:

"Jungin and Jeongsu,

If you are reading this...
By now I have already lost all of you and have become one of the million stars in the sky. I am and will always be there for you. And Jungin, whenever you feel sad, you remember me, just look up at the sky..I will be looking at you smiling broadly. Your Eomma will always be there with you. Eomma loves both of you.
But both of you must know something important...
Your Appa and I were together since our high school but for some reason I lost him. After that, your Appa was mentally broken down. At that time Y/N helped him. She brought love in his Life again and eventually they got married.

But, after their marriage, I was the one who came in between.  I loved Jungkook and that made me jealous and selfish. I took Jungkook away from Y/N. And, by that time, she had Jeongsu in her belly. Y/N has suffered a lot and Jackson helped her to overcome through the difficulties.

So, Jackson and Y/N married and after Jeongsu was born, he was told that Jackson is his father. Both Y/N and Jungkook have suffered a lot.

They have no fault in the death of us. It was me who thought that it would have been better to leave them together.

I am very sorry Jungin, but I will always be watching you from the sky.
Jeongsu, Jackson loves you a lot. He is also watching you from the sky. He will always be there for you.

So, you both know everything. So, promise me that you both will never hate them. Jackson and I will not be happy if you do not forgive Jungkook and Y/N. They will never be happy if you hate them.

You will accept them, right?

And I love both of you.

Don't cry after reading this...I hate tears.

Lots of Love to both of you, Jungkook and Y/N!!

~Eunji."

A tear trickled down Y/N's cheek as she ended reading the note.

She looked at the sky, at the stars and said:

"Unnie, I will never forget what you did for Jungkook and me. I promise you that I will never let Jungin feel the absence of a mother. I promise. It's Y/N's promise.

Jackson, I am sorry for not returning your love. But, I will always be grateful to you for what you did for Jeongsu and me. I wil never be able to clear your debt. Forgive me Jackson."

She then looked at the children. She kneeled and opened her arms wide. The children ran to her and hugged her. She hugged them back.

Suddenly from Jungkook heard someone from behind..
"Jungkook!"

Jungkook turned back and was shocked.

"Eu-Eunji!!", he exclaimed.

Eunji smiled at him and said, "Why are you standing here fool? Go and hug them!!"

Jungkook looked at her and smiled. He said, "You will always be my first love Eunji".
Saying he went to the Jungin, Jeongsu and Y/N and hugged them tightly.

It was a family sandwich hug.

Y/N felt that everything was set now.

She knew that she had found her happy ending!

THE END

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.4K 60
Y/N: ''Jungkook-ah I love you ! Believe me please!!'' Jungkook: ''Stop pretending!'' What will happen when Jungkook who left Y/N(his girlfriend) alon...
23.8K 500 41
CHA Y/N and her all hidden story behind her. After falling in love with an only child of JEON the next king and CEO of Jeon when they were at Univers...
34.1K 2.3K 61
its a Jungkook fanfiction . Jungkook : tell me how you wanted me to fuck you . he tell roaming his hand on her bare body Yn : fuck me hard koo Ju...