𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋

By only_laurenn

... "i got my mind on my money, but my mind on you right now .. how would you feel if i slid thru right now?"... More

𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
UNO
DOS
TRES
CAUTRO
CINCO
SEIS
SIETE
OCHO
NUEVE
DEIZ
ONCE
TRECE
CATORCE
QUINCE
DIECISÉIS
DIECISIETE
READDDD!!!!
DIECIOCHO
fuck allat spanish shit .. part 19 🤟🏾
yall i mess up ☹️
part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
plans for this book
updated face claims + ages
i messed up

DOCE

6.7K 304 157
By only_laurenn

Anala Tykeria Proud

"bae send me them pictures" vegas said over the phone.

"why?" I said eating my slim jim.

"cause i said i want them now send them" he said before hanging up.

I rolled my eyes and went to send him the pictures.

                       babyfatha 🙄👣

my love 💞
happy mf
                                              babyfatha 🙄👣
very i love you, omw ma 💙

my love 💞
I love you more and bring me another slim jim pleaseeeee i'll love you forever 🥺🥺🥺

babyfatha 🙄👣 loved a message

I got up out my bed and went to go pee. I stopped and looked in the mirror before peeing. I was 2 months pregnant and my baby bump was little but visible. I was lying if i said i wasn't scared. Im about to be 18 having a baby. I don't know what i was gonna do. I rolled my eyes at my thoughts and went to pee as i scrolled through everybody ig stories.

@datnigga_kman

@yung.loco

@la.ron

@A.mar

I reacted to all their stories before wiping then flushing the bathroom. It's cute everybody getting posted by the boyfriends but you know can't relate. Vegas told me he loved me but anytime we in public and somebody ask about me he just tell them i'm his babymomma every time i ask him about it he claim "he just wanna keep things lowkey" but honestly i wanted to know what we was and get showed off like everybody else.

"open the damn door nala" My momma yelled I didn't even hear the door. I went downstairs and opened the door thinking its vegas.

"hey fat ma" Bailey said rubbing my stomach. I smiled looking behind her and seeing everybody. Its weird cause they all either wearing blue or pink. I let them all in.

"nala why you not dressed?" my momma looked me up and down. She was wearing a blue shirt with some jeans and some blue sandals.

"dress for what?" I responded raising my eyebrow.

Everybody huffed they breathe at me and went to sit on the couch. Thats when i remembered today is my gender reveal. My mouth dropped then Vegas walked in.

(vegas outfits he wants a boy and so does nala)

"nala omg people is waiting on you man go get dress" He said sounding irritated.

"I forgot you don't have to be mean" I said crying. These pregnancy hormones.

"now vegas"  Mar bucked at him. He got up and rubbed my back.

Vegas just shook his head and sat on the kitchen Island.

Skip getting ready.

(nala outfit but imagine it blue)

"okay im ready" i said walking down the stairs looking down holding my belly.

"awww look at fat ma" bailey dragged i looked up and saw everybody recording me.

"stopppp lets goooo" I said covering my face before walking over to vegas. He looked down at me before pecking my lips.

"ewwwww" Amari yelled out making everybody laugh.

"omg its so nice out here" i dragged looking at the cute little sat up at beth house.

(use your imagination!!)

"okay let me take yall picture for my facebook" my momma said motioning her hands for us to stand by each other.

"aye yall momma meka want a picture" vegas yelled out and everybody came and posed for the picture. Honestly I wanted a picture for just us two and vegas knew what he been doing when he called everybody over. I moved from him and went and stood by Mar who was holding Amari. I look over and vegas was looking at me with his face scrunched up but i honestly dont care anymore.

"okay everybody say cheese" my momma said we all yelled out cheese and my momma took the picture.

"okay now one with the parents"

"uhh i think my daddy calling me for something hold up" vegas said walking towards the front of the party.

Everybody just stood there quiet looking at me not knowing what to say or if they should say something.

"okay lets go pop this balloon" my momma broke the silence. We all went to the front where the balloon was. 

everybody started recording me and im just looking around waiting for vegas to come and pop the balloon with me. After a few seconds vegas comes over with his needle in his hand. My momma told everybody to count down from ten.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

I took the needle and popped the balloon at the same time as vegas and blue confetti filled the air. I start jumping up and down happy. Everybody is yelling and all the boys are running around. I see people exchanging money. I went over and hugged Vegas he hugged me back rocking back and forth.

(omniscient pov)

A few minutes passed and every body is enjoying the gender reveal. Nala been avoiding Vegas by talking to about everybody at the party and walking away from him eating. Vegas was getting aggravated with her walking away from him so he goes back outside to look for her. He see her and as he get closer to her he see she's talking to some boy.

Nala was talking to a old friend from school she was enjoying herself he was being funny and they were just cracking jokes and talking about stuff from high school. There was honestly no funny shit going on they was just catching up.

"who tf is this" Vegas came over and sized the boy up. Nala just scrunched up her face at him. "you dont hear me talking, nigga who is you?" vegas said getting louder. Everybody was now looking at them.

"Nala it was good seeing you and congratulations on your baby boy but imma just leave" The boy said before going to side hug nala. Vegas pushed him and thats when Nala got mad and walked off into the house.

The boy eventually left and so did all the people who were invited. Nala was sitting on the couch mad eating her meatballs when everybody came in.

"So we just smiling up and everybody face now" vegas said walking up to nala. She just rolled her eyes and kept eating. She had no energy to argue with him right now.

"nala you know you hear me"

"aye lets just calm down" beth said but vegas ignored her.

"huh nala?" he said snatching her plate.

"this nigga cant even take a picture with me but worried about who im laughing with" nala said getting up walking away.

Everybody looking at each other like:

vegas walked to her and grabbed her arm dragging her into a room. He closed the door and pushed nala down on the bed.

"push me like that again and imma beat your fucking face in nigga"

"You get mad about a picture and go talk in nigga face"

"He a fucking old friend we was laughing about shit from high school like stfu talking to me"

"you gon chill with allat cursing Anala"

"i aint gon do shit you aint my fucking man"

"fym i aint your man"

"like you tell everybody im just your baby momma"

"nala you know- no nigga i dont know me being your girl dont make no difference than me being your baby mama so whats really up vegas"

"i just want to make sure shit real between us" he said softly sitting beside her.

"we are having a fucking baby vegas how real can it get i love you vegas and i would tell the whole world. I just want you to show me off and claim me" Anala said crying. Her hormones was getting the best of her. Vegas pulled her into his chest rubbing her back.

"stop crying nala im sorry"

"look vegas" nala started wiping her tears sitting back up. "We either together or we ain't i cant do this shit anymore i just want to know what we have going on"

"I want to be with you ma"

"Then act like it in public and in private thats all im asking okay vegas?"

he nodded his head

"i need to hear you say it"

"okay baby" Vegas said pulling her back into his chest.

————————————————————————

this is just a filler to keep yall reading imma make some more fillers tomorrow so yall cant get the jiffy before nala have her baby.

baby boy names?? 💙

thoughtsss??

suggestions???

THANK YALL FOR 3k readssss 🥺🥺

remember to vote and comment.

btw no i dont care about follows i just love when yall comment and add my book to yall reading lists. It really makes my days so much better🥺💞

if yall can please pm me some ideas i will love y'all forever !! thank yall and love yall 💞💞

⚠️didn't proof read excuse any mistakes⚠️

I added more pictures for you jaylin 💕 and hey niyaaaa 💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 274 11
'𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞?'
336K 29K 100
𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚 𝕒𝕞, 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖?
24.6K 694 32
𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖘. 𝕼𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝕴𝖘...