Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

06- Emilia's Return

665 24 60
By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n got up from bed to go after Miles, she walked out the door to see him going down the stairs. "Miles! What are you doing??" asked Y/n following after him.

"I can't just sit here and not do anything, Y/n. I'm going to go get Hayden or Nick... maybe even both of them." said Miles as he grabbed a random cup. "Portus."

"Miles! No!" said Y/n as she grabbed onto the cup, the both of them went spinning quickly and fell back, landing on the hard cold floor in Hayden's living room.

"Mayõs!" said Andres as he came running into Miles arms, he smiled and picked up the one year old when Eloise popped her head through the doorway.

"Y/n? Miles? I thought you guys were in America?" said Eloise as she watched them get up from the floor.

"We were! But Miles! Like an idiot- blimey Miles." said Y/n face palming, Eloise narrowed her eyebrows as Miles rolled his eyes.

"We need to talk to Nick or Hayden, is he home?" asked Miles as he bounced Andres around, Y/n shook her head and handed Andres back to Eloise.

"Miles no, you know she's going to get mad at you.. don't interfere like this." said Y/n in almost a whisper.

"Is everything alright??" asked Eloise as she tried to soothed Andres from being taken from Miles grasp. Miles and Y/n stood quiet and looked at Eloise who narrowed her eyebrows. "Do you guys need a adult?"

"We are adults." said Miles narrowing his eyebrows.

"No, we're going back to America before Emilia notices we're gone." said Y/n as she handed Miles back the cup. Hayden came down the stairs and narrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you two doing here? Thought you were coming back until Monday?" asked Hayden as Miles looked at him.

"He was looking for you or Nick." said Eloise as she held Andres and rubbed his back. Y/n shot Miles a look as he sighed.

"Come and convince Emilia to move back to London." said Miles as Hayden narrowed his eyebrows.

"You think she's going to come back to London because I told her too?" said Hayden with a chuckle as Y/n and Miles stared at him with a serious face. "Alright... why are the two of you so serious?"

"If you can't, Nick will, right?" said Miles as he grabbed Y/n's arm and they disapparted into the Morales Manner, Nick jumped and looked at them with a face.

"Merlin! I thought you guys were in America." said Nick, Hayden apparated behind him causing him to jump again. "What the fuck!"

"Why do you want Emilia back from America so bad?" asked Hayden as he narrowed his eyebrows. Nick turned to look at them and narrowed his, Miles turned to Y/n as she looked away.

"Emilia just needs to come back... I don't think it's good if she stays over there by herself." said Miles softly as Y/n stared at him.

"Well doesn't she have a boy-

"No." said Miles who cut Nick off. "They broke up.."

"Miles, I get that maybe you miss her and now that she's single and so are you, you want her back in London but she has things to do over there." said Hayden as Miles stared at him.

"That's not it.. no, it's more than that, Hayden." said Miles, he turned to look at Y/n as she crossed her arms and sighed.

"It's more than that.." said Y/n softly as Nick and Hayden looked at her.

"Alright? Isn't it like four in the morning in NewYork , why are you two the only ones here?" asked Nick as he looked down at his watch and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh! Hello you two? I thought Emilia took you all to America?" said Mrs. Morales walking into the living room, Miles felt his heart beat faster and turned to Y/n.

"Why are you two acting like that?" asked Hayden as Y/n and Miles looked at each other.

"Is everything alright?" asked Mrs. Morales as Miles looked at the ceiling and sighed.

"Blimey Y/n.. I can't.. I don't care if she hates me." said Miles as Y/n looked at him and shook her head.

"It's none of our business.." said Y/n as Miles shot her a look.

"Well i'm making it my business!" spat Miles as the three Morales family members looked at the two. "You need to get Emilia away from New York, tell her to move back, she's not ok over there and alone."

"What do you mean she's not ok?" asked Mrs. Morales as Y/n looked down at her feet. "Miles,Y/n, what is going on?"

"I- I don't know how to tell you.." said Miles as Y/n sighed and looked at them.

"You know Emilia's ex boyfriend.. Elijah? Well.. um.. he's-"

"He's been hitting her." said Miles quickly as the three Morales gasped and looked at Miles surprised .

"Yeah right... Emilia wouldn't let no man touch her like that.. right?... Right Y/n?" said Nick as he looked at her. Y/n gave him a look as Hayden and Mrs. Morales looked at each other.

"She doesn't want to come back.. and I don't want to leave her there without us.. tell her to come back.. convince her.. force her to come back, do something!" said Miles as Nick and Hayden looked at each other.

"We tried to convince her many times to come back.. she doesn't want too." said Y/n softly as she looked at the three speechless Morales.

"Ve trae a tu hermana(go bring your sister)." said Mrs. Morales as she looked at Nick who still seemed surprised.

———

Emilia woke up and felt a massive headache, she got up and looked around her room not remembering nothing from last night. Making her way downstairs, Hayden, Nick, Y/n and Miles appeared causing her eyes to widen. "What are you guys doing here?" asked Emilia as she looked at her brothers.

"You're coming back to London." said Nick as Emilia turned to Miles and Y/n and tilted her head.

"You told them, didn't you. Why would do that! Y/n! I trusted you! The both of you!" shouted Emilia.

  "Don't get mad at them! Emilia are you ok in the head? Has New York really messed you up or something? You stayed in my house for a week and didn't tell me what the fuck was going on?" said Hayden as Emilia stared at Y/n and Miles with tears in her eyes.

"Don't get mad at Y/n.. she wasn't the one who told them.. it was me.. if you want to get mad at somebody.. it was all me.. she tried stopping me from going." said Miles as he looked at her.

"Emilia shouldn't get mad for having good friends who care about her! Start packing because you're going back to London. Mom even said it." said Nick as Emilia jaw dropped.

"You even told my mother?!" said Emilia as she covered her face, Adrian and Graham were coming down the stairs, stopping to see Nick and Hayden.

"Whats going on.....?" asked Graham as he looked at the two of them.

"You're friends is whats going on! They went all the way back to London to tell Nick and Hayden something they shouldn't have!" said Emilia as she disapparted, leaving all of them in silence.

"Don't worry.. she won't stay mad at you two." said Hayden as he walked out of the front door, Nick sighed and followed after as Y/n turned to look at Adrian.

"I didn't know you were really serious on doing that.." said Adrian as he looked at Miles who was sitting down at the table and laid his head down.

"You told them about Elijah?" said Graham as he looked at Y/n.

"I was trying to stop Miles from going.. but I think.. even if she's mad at us.. it's better if we did tell somebody." said Y/n as Adrian turned to see Miles.

The rest of the day was spent looking for Emilia, Hayden and Nick looked all over New York, Adrian and Y/n did the other half of New York while Graham and Miles walked the streets to see if they could find her. The sun was setting and Miles sighed, throwing himself back on the couch hoping she would return home. "Blimey E.." said Miles covering his face.

They was a noise as he sat up and looked around, he narrowed his eyebrows and walked up the stairs to see a random window open. He peaked his head out and seen a ladder, climbing up it he saw Emilia sitting on top of the house. "You know everyone's looking for you." said Miles, she didn't turn around nor answer. "I'm sorry E... I had to tell them.."

"You didn't have to tell them anything." said Emilia softly, Miles sat down next to her, she didn't turn to look at him as he sighed. "I was fine.. I'm fine ok.."

"Just because you convinced your brain to tell you that.. doesn't mean it's true." said Miles as Emilia glanced at him. "You aren't the same Emilia anymore.. you changed... he changed you.. and you let him change you.."

"Then go back to London and worry about yourself." spat Emilia as she pulled her knees to her chest, Miles felt his heart break as he looked at her.

"You can be mad at me.. hate me.. never talk to me again.. and i'll be alright.. because I know you're not in harm anymore.. you'll be in London.." said Miles as he got up, she glanced at him as he disapparted back inside. "Bloody Emilia.."

Miles sent his Patronous to the others as they all apparated back to look at him. "Where was she?" asked Nick.

"The roof." said Miles

"Of course!" said Hayden as him and Nick apparated, Y/n gave Miles a look at he sighed and sat back on the couch.

"She won't stay mad at you forever, mate." said Adrian as he pulled Y/n closer to him. "Both of you, alright?"

———

"Of course, how could we forget you'll run up here." said Nick as he sat down next to Emilia.

"Go back to London." said Emilia as Hayden sighed and sat down as well.

"We are and you're coming with us." said Hayden as Emilia looked at him.

"I'm not, i'm not eleven anymore. You can't make me go anywhere anymore." said Emilia as Nick looked at her.

"No mames Emilia, you hate it here. I know you do, this hasn't been home for a long time. Just go back to London." said Nick as Emilia stared at him.

"Oh shut up, you don't know anything. Have either one of you come and visited me? Huh? No I don't think so, you don't know anything that's going on in my life." said Emilia as Hayden sighed.

"Yeah.. that's our fault.. you also have to remember there was a war going on in London. We couldn't pack up our things and go on vacation, I couldn't let Eloise and Andres all alone right? I have parent responsibilities now." said Hayden as Emilia stared at him.

"Look.. I know you're trying to handle this on your own. You grew up a little faster then the both of us did.. we don't know what you're feeling.. but I know you know that what has been happening isn't ok. You're smarter then that." said Nick as she covered her face.

"I do know that... I know it was wrong, I knew and I knew and I knew.. constantly.. I knew. You can't do much when you feel the way I do." said Emilia as Nick and Hayden looked at each other. "I missed everyone in London.. I had no idea what was going on.. I could've been there.. spend more time with Fred.. with everyone.. I should've have left but-"

"But you wanted to prove to mom and dad that you could handle yourself and take care of yourself. Wasnt it that? You wanted to show them wrong and show them they had something to be proud of, wasn't it?" said Nick as Emilia buried her face into her knees.

"Emilia, we've told you so many times.. you didn't have to leave because of that... you have people who care about you in London. Miles and Y/n.. don't be angry with them.. they just want the best for you." said Hayden as Emilia inhaled loudly.

"You really have good friends. I hope you know that, especially a good little boyfriend. He's willing to never speak to you again if it meant you come back home." said Nick with a chuckle as Emilia bit the inside of her cheek.

"Just come back to London.. you can stay with me if you don't want to live with mom and dad, Eloise and I wont mind and Andres will love to have you around." said Hayden as Emilia looked up at him.

"I'm not moving back to London.. I have 'Hiraeth' and everything else I do here." said Emilia as she looked at her brothers.

"Call up Marcel and Louis and tell them that you're moving back to London. I'm sure they'll have someone else's here to take care of 'Hiraeth' for them." said Nick as Hayden nodded in agreement.

"Come on Emmy, it's time for you to go back to a place you we're actually happy at." said Hayden and she sighed. "Plus, we can celebrate your twenty one together."

"You really have no choice." said Nick as Emilia cracked a smile and looked at him. "There you go, now if you don't go and tell those people down there you're sorry for acting out because they've been looking and worried for you all day."

Emilia sighed and got up as she made her way down and back inside the window, she saw Y/n going into Adrian room when she ran and hugged her. "I'm really sorry Y/n.. i'm really really sorry I got mad at you.." cried Emilia into Y/n neck. "I get.. I get it.. i'm so sorry."

"Emilia.. why the hell are you saying sorry.." said Y/n hugging Emilia tightly.

"I'm moving back to London." said Emilia as Y/n pulled back from the hug and looked at her.

"Are you really?" asked Y/n, Miles walked past them and walked into his room as Y/n looked at Emilia and made a face. "You know.. he's really worried about you.."

"Yeah I know.." said Emilia turning around to look at the closed door, Y/n gave her a little push as they chuckled. Emilia knocked on the door and opened it, peaking her head. "Hi.."

Miles nodded his head as Emilia walked in and closed the door behind her. Miles looked up and looked at her as she sighed. "I'm sorry.. really sorry Miles." said Emilia sadly.

"Why are you saying sorry, Emilia." said Miles as he sat on his bed. "You have nothing to be sorry about.. and I'm not sorry for telling Hayden and Nick either so don't you go thinking i'm going to apologize."

Emilia rolled her eyes and smiled as he looked at her. "I didn't come in here for that, i'm going back to London okay.. and i'm not mad at you.. I was just upset.. I didn't want anyone to know that." said Emilia as she sat down next to him. "I'm glad you did tell them though.."

"Really?" said Miles as she nodded, Miles looked at her softly as he held her face. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Oh merlin no, did I do something embarrassing?" said Emilia as Miles chuckled and shook his head 'No', he leaned in and pulled her into a kiss as she rose her eyebrows surprised but quickly melted into the kiss.

"You did that last night.." said Miles pulling away as Emilia cracked a smile and looked away. "I'm really happy you're not mad at me.. I don't think I could've handle you not talking to me."

"You somehow would've found your way back in my life like you always do." said Emilia rolling her eyes as Miles chuckled and caressed her cheek. Emilia grabbed his hand as they slowly moved back into a kiss.

———

"Back to London." said Adrian as he kissed Y/n on the neck as she got dressed and chuckled. "Oh, hey.. I have a serious question to ask you.."

"Don't say it like that, youll scare me." said Y/n with a laugh as Adrian smiled softly.

"Move in with me." said Adrian as Y/n look taken back as Adrian smiled.

"Really?" said Y/n as Adrian nodded.

"Yes really, I already have a place... I was planning on leaving the Morales' when we came back from America and well... come live with me." said Adrian as he wrapped his hands around her waist. "Is that a yes?"

"Yeah." said Y/n with a smile as Adrian's smile grew ear to ear and pulled her into a kiss, Emilia knocked on the door as she smiled and looked at them.

"Well are you two ready?" asked Emilia as they chuckled and nodded their head. Emilia gave Y/n a smirk as she chuckled and walked down the stairs. Hayden and Nick where sitting down on the chairs as Emilia handed him the key. "I'm sure you'll want to bring Andres one day."

"Nah, keep it. I wouldn't bring him here." said Hayden as Emilia gave him a face.

"Save it for your future kids, E." said Y/n with a smile as Emilia fake a smile, Miles glanced at her and looked down.

"Seriously, take it. I'm sure in a couple years you'll want to bring him and Eloise." said Emilia as she handed him the keys and walked back to her friends feeling Miles stare.

"Well shall we head back home now?" asked Nick as he wrapped his arm around his sisters shoulder, Adrian and Y/n looked at each other and smiled as they held onto the Portkey, they landed quickly at Morales Manner falling backwards.

"Blimey." said Graham holding onto his side as he got up, seeing Mrs. Morales making her way into the living room.

"Ai! You brought her back!" said Mrs. Morales as she ran to hug Emilia who moved out the way. "Te me vas calmando con tus pendejades, Emilia.(Calm down with your bullshit.)"

Emilia, Nick and Hayden's jaw dropped as Adrian chuckled. "Y/n and I have somethings we need to do, so we'll see you all later!" said Adrian as he grabbed Y/n's hand and they disapparated.

"Yeah I need to go as well!" said Graham as he disapparated, Nick and Hayden looked at each other and turned to Miles.

"Hey, we want to talk to you." said Hayden as he pulled Miles up the stairs, Nick following after him.

"That's enough of your petty little games, Emilia, you can't be mad at your father and I for the rest of your life. I haven't told him anything about what was happening but I never thought I would have to worry about you." said Ariella as Emilia stared at her mother. "You could've came back, you know you always had a home here, Emilia."

"I know.." said Emilia as she looked down and sighed. "I was being stupid.. I didn't want to hear an I told you so.. I just wanted to do something to make you guys proud of me.."

"We are.. Estoy muy orgullosa de ti, not all my kids can be a model and a war surviver at the same time." said Ariella as Emilia chuckled and looked away.

"I'm really sorry, mom." said Emilia as her mother hugged her, Diego came apparated into the living room to see Emilia as he narrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh you came to visit again?!" asked Diego as Emilia looked at him and chuckled.

"I'm.. actually moving back." said Emilia as her father raised his eyebrows and looked at her.

"Oh really? That's nice mija, Fontaine tells me you've become an excellent healer and kept up with all your school work and modeling, i'm proud of you. I'm running late though! I'll see you later!" said Diego as he kissed Emilia on the head and ran up the stairs as she looked at her mother who had her arms crossed and smiled.

"Things are changing, alright?" said Ariella as she grabbed her arm and smiled, she left and went upstairs as well leaving Emilia surprised.

———

Adrian and Y/n apparated into her parents home causing Lucas, Mr. and Mrs. L/n go jump as Adrian and Y/n chuckled. "Oh! You're back! How was America?" asked Mr. L/n as Y/n and Adrian took a seat.

"It's was fun! Did a lot of shopping." said Y/n as Adrian nodded his head. "Oh plus we got Emilia to move back to London!"

"Did you really? She'll get to come and see me go off to Hogwarts!" said Lucas as Y/n looked at him and made a face.

"You haven't even gotten a letter yet!" said Y/n teasing Lucas causing him to turn to look at Adrian for help.

"Don't involve me, mate!" said Adrian as Mrs. and Mr. L/n, he turned to Y/n as they smiled at each other.

"What are you two up too?" asked Mrs. L/n as Y/n smiled widely.

"Well first I need your permission." said Adrian as Mrs. and Mr. L/n looked at each other surprised causing Y/n to chuckle.

"Alright let me hear it." said Mr. L/n as Adrian started nervously laughing.

"Oh please, I told him he didn't need to ask permission." said Y/n rolling her eyes as she looked at Adrian.

"Alright well.. Y/n and I are planning in on moving in together.. if that's alright with you two, of course." said Adrian as Mrs. and Mr. L/n exhaled.

"Blimey I was thinking you were going to ask if you could marry her." said Mrs. L/n as Adrian turned to Y/n and raised his eyebrows as she rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Moving in together? That's a big step." said Mr. L/n as Adrian nodded.

"Can I move in with you?" said Lucas as Adrian looked at him and chuckled as Y/n made a face and looked at him.

"No." said Y/n as Lucas flicked her off, Adrian turned to his girlfriend and started laughing as Mr. and Mrs. L/n looked at each other.

"You can always visit Lucas, plus you'll be in Hogwarts in a couple months." said Adrian as Lucas crossed his arms.

"Well Y/n is grown enough to make her own decisions." said Mr. L/n.

"Oh I don't know.. I'm not ready for you to leave yet!" said Mrs. L/n as she looked at her daughter.

"You have Lucas." said Y/n as Adrian glanced at her and smiled.

"Well expect company." said Mrs. L/n as Adrian and Y/n smiled ear to ear. "You all are adults now, responsible ones i'm hoping."

"Of course." said Adrian as Y/n smiled, he got up and held his hand out for Y/n. "Now I need to go show my new roommate where she's staying."

"Hm." said Mrs. L/n as Y/n laughed and grabbed onto Adrian hand, disapparating into Adrian's flat. The main room was quite large, it was also connected to the kitchen. Adrian pulled her into his room and picked her up and smiled.

"Never showed you here, huh." said Adrian setting her on the bed and kissing her, he got up and quickly walked out of the room as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows when Adrian came back with a bottle and glasses in his hand. "I say a toast!"

"Oh yeah?" said Y/n grabbed the glass as Adrian smiled and opened the bottle pouring its liquid in her cup. "Cheers."

"Cheers." said Adrian as they clinked their glasses and set them off to the side, Y/n getting on top of Adrian as he smiled and wrapped his hands around her.

this could be the start of something new ooooooohhhh the start of something new

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.9K 44
It's my first year at hogwarts, I've heard so much about it from my dad sirius and my uncle remus. I recently attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Mag...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.5K 126 14
Your name is Mia your 17 and have a twin brother named Miles. He hangs out with the same boy every day and you have had a crush on him for 3 years he...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...