The escapee - Marvel

Por Br3adst1ck

Fourteen-year-old Seven has spent her entire life imprisoned in the HYDRA and Red Room facility, experimented... Más

Chapter 1 - Alone in New York
Chapter 2 - Peter Parker
Chapter 3 - Identity crisis
Chapter 4 - Who are the avengers?
chapter 5 - Crashing the meeting
Chapter 6 - Mind Games and Nicknames
Chapter 7 - Trapped in the cell
Chapter 8 - Trust
Chapter 9 - Flashback
Chapter 10 - "Magic"
Chapter 11 - The black widow recreation project
Chapter 12 - Important meetings
Chapter 14 - Hot & cold
Chapter 15 - Relief
Chapter 16 - The facility
Chapter 17 - "Natalia"
Chapter 18 - "Basically Peter's mom"
Chapter 19 - The necklace
Chapter 20 - Late night talks
Chapter 21 - Trip to SHIELD
Chapter 22 - "It's you"
Chapter 23 - Another mission
Chapter 24 - Shadow
Chapter 25 - Death wish
Chapter 26 - "Romanoff or Rogers?"
Chapter 27 - Parties and planning
Chapter 28 - "Screw this"
Chapter 29 - Ballet routines
Chapter 30 - Fake plants
Chapter 31 - Exposed
Chapter 32 - An eventful patrol
Chapter 33 - Unusual activity
Chapter 34 - "Midtown school of science and technology"
Chapter 35 - Red Room facility
Chapter 36 - The aftermath
Chapter 37 - The lesbians and their dog
Chapter 38 - A gut-wrenching ache
Chapter 39 - "He's dying"
Chapter 40 - A new side to Romanoff
Chapter 41 - "She was a pretty everything"
Chapter 42 - awakening
Chapter 43 - unlikely relationship advice
Chapter 44 - bright neon orange
Chapter 45 - The fake name
Chapter 46 - Thomas, Parker, and Thompson.
Chapter 47 - "Ned wants to know your star sign"
Chapter 48 - The truth, the fight, and the recompense.
Chapter 49 - Cookies
Chapter 50 - Rooftops
Chapter 51 - The changes fall brings
Chapter 52 - More than a crush
Chapter 53 - A really shitty day
Chapter 54 - Drenched
Chapter 55 - Fifth period geometry
Chapter 56 - "Welcome home"
Chapter 57- Pessimism Vs Realism
Chapter 58 - Ivan's idea of a practical joke
Chapter 59 - The red room
Chapter 60 - The motherland
Chapter 61 - Grey hairs and great peripheral vision
Chapter 62 - Grief that swallows you whole
Chapter 63 - Funerals
Chapter 64 - The older widows
Chapter 65 - Time
Chapter 66 - Happiness? Disappointment? Longing?
Chapter 67 - "Who is she, anyway?"
Chapter 68 - Tea
Chapter 69 - December
Chapter 70 - Opal Abbott, Fanny Longbottom, and Toby Grey,
Chapter 71 - Casino
Chapter 72 - Notebooks & love confessions.
Chapter 73 - Unfinished business.
Chapter 74 - A death in the family
Chapter 75 - "Blondes have the most fun"
Chapter 76 - "It's complicated doll, I am sorry."
Chapter 77 - Broken wi(n)dows
Chapter 78 - for the window.
Chapter 79 - "I don't know, something went wrong."
Chapter 80 - Yelena
Chapter 81 - "Puppy Patrol"

Chapter 13 - Becoming a mother

37.2K 1K 983
Por Br3adst1ck

A.N: Sorry in advance. 

Seven instantly leaped back from the table, not having a clue what was happening. An incredibly tall man with long blonde hair and a cape similar to Vision's had appeared. Out of nowhere. He was carrying a massive hammer of some sort but the rest of the team didn't seem shocked at all at this sudden occurrence which made her think that it was a frequent thing.

"Thor?" Tony questioned, still blinking harshly at the sudden light

"THOR!" Peter yelled as he went to hug the god who just laughed deeply before throwing Peter over his shoulder.

"So you're back?" Steve asked

"Yes, Loki is safe on Asguard now, he is serving his sentence there away from Earth" Thor confirmed as Peter continued to dangle from his shoulder.

"Thor, put Peter down" Wanda sighed, using her magic to gently lift a laughing Peter back safely onto the ground.

Thor looked around the room, realizing that he had obviously interrupted some sort of important meeting considering the whole team was here. "What did I miss?" He asked, still looking around, "Lady Natasha are you alright?"

Natasha just nodded her head weakly, she was definitely not alright but didn't really feel like breaking down over all of her childhood trauma while there were ten others in the room. Thor narrowed his eyes, clearly understanding that she didn't want to talk about it before carrying on surveying the room before finally landing on Seven who was stood very close to the door, ready to bolt at any second.

"And there's another child?" He questioned, "A friend of yours Peter?"

"well yes but that isn't why she's here," Peter said awkwardly, waiting for one of the adults to explain.

"A child of one of yours perhaps? Natasha? you look-alike" Tony quickly jumped in to stop him before this became any more uncomfortable for Seven. Tony began to explain but as he did Seven tuned him out, realizing that Thor was correct and for the first time noticing that she did look very similar to Natasha. They had the same piercing green eyes and their noses were almost identical. Seven's hair was a few shades lighter than Natasha's own (Imagine CATWS hair for Natasha bc I think it fits best) but she shook it off as a coincidence and started listening to what Tony was saying.

"-nd we plan to investigate tomorrow, good thing you're back pointbreak" Thor just nodded, equally shocked to hear that Seven was some enhanced individual who could help them track down HYDRA as the rest of them had been. 

"Anyway let's go now, I'm tired and want a good night's sleep if we're going on some crazy mission tomorrow afternoon," Sam said before walking past everyone and heading out, everyone following and dispersing off to their rooms, presumably to do the same.

----------------------------------

Natasha felt drained, as soon as she closed her bedroom door she broke down into silent sobs, sliding down the door. The last thing she wanted was to go back into that environment but she desperately wanted them taken down. Plus she knew that this was her job and that she had to go on this mission for closure.

After what had happened in the communal area earlier with Seven she had been hurt and confused, but now knowing why Seven had almost attacked her she just felt extremely sorry for her and almost wanted to apologize even though she hadn't done anything. She knew what trauma the Red Room could produce and seven had HYDRA trauma too which seemed awful. 

Natasha eventually pulled herself up off the floor and quickly changed clothes before falling into bed and with shaky hands, she pulled the covers up over her head and tried to fall asleep

----------------------------------

seventeen-year-old Natalia sat alone in her cell cleaning her wounds. She had just done her final training assessment and although she was glad it was over, she couldn't bear to think about the girl she had just killed in the ring. For the final assessment, she had had to shoot targets and show off her skills, which was obvious from the beginning. She had no idea they were going to force herself and her classmate to fight until one of them died. 

At least now she only had the graduation to suffer through and then she would be able to be done with training. She didn't have a clue what graduation was but she thought it must be better than killing her friends. 

Suddenly the metal door began to open, confusing Natalia, food wasn't supposed to come for at least an hour. A tall man with a neatly trimmed mustache walked in and Natalia immediately knew who he was. She stared at him with cold and hostile eyes as he sat down at the end of her bedside but she didn't move back, refusing to crack first.

Natalia had never met Ivan but all the girls knew exactly who he was, he ran the Red Room which meant something big was going to happen now, something involving her.

"Natalia, do you know who I am?" Ivan began, his voice icy, making her increasingly nervous.

Natalia nodded, still not seeing a reason to speak

"Then you know me being here is unusual, don't you?" Natalia nodded again, skeptical.

"Do you know what graduation entails for you?" Natalia slowly shook her head, narrowing her eyes at his question.

"Two weeks from now you are to be sterilized" she opened her mouth in shock, sure she wasn't really a kids person but having children was a human thing, and she desperately wanted to be human again and not just a killing machine. 

"Wh-Why?" She stammered, speaking for the first time, filled with disbelief.

"Children are irritating parasites. They interfere with my agents and cause them to doubt me and my missions. They distract, and I won't have agents that have something that they get attached to" Ivan spat.

Since she had been in the Red Room for as long as she could remember, Natalia didn't have a parental figure she could look up to, and now thanks to Ivan, she would never have the chance to be a parent to anyone. She didn't quite know how to take the news so she just sat there stone-faced as he continued to talk.

"However, you are the best student the Red Room has ever trained. You have almost perfect aim, you fight incredibly well and you are one of the most determined here. Therefore those genes are to be duplicated." Natalia tilted her head, she didn't know what he was getting at.

"Therefore your sterilization will be postponed and next week in its place you will be impregnated." Ivan had just laid out her future as if it was nothing and now Natalia could do nothing but stare at him in shock.

"I'll be going now" Ivan announced before briskly standing up and leaving, the metal lock sliding over the door as he locked her back in this prison with her thoughts.

A child? 

She was Seventeen. No way would she be able to be a mother at seventeen years old. She was an assassin, a cold-blooded killer and they wanted her to have a child, only for its cursed fate to be the same as hers. She couldn't do it, she wouldn't do it.

Soon enough it had been a week and Natalia's door was thrown open, waking her up. She groggily looked around to see two women enter her room, grabbing her by the arms and dragging her out of bed and down the hallway, barely giving her enough time to stand.

"Where are you taking me?!" Natalia screamed at the women but they didn't respond, instead just staring straight forward. Suddenly it dawned on her, exactly a week ago Ivan had told her about her fate so now she was going to be impregnated. surely this was a dream, surely she would wake up from this hell safe and sound in her room.

But this wasn't a dream and soon it would be too late for her to do anything about it.

"You don't understand" Natalia pleaded, "I'm seventeen, please don't make me do this" Her voice cracked and she could feel the lump in her throat start to grow as she made a final attempt at breaking free from the women's grasp but as soon as she started getting violent one of the women plunged a needle into her neck and she could feel herself losing consciousness.

When Natalia woke up from being sedated she felt different. She was no longer in her sleeping attire and was now in a hospital gown in an unfamiliar room. Looking around all there was the bed she was sleeping on, a metal toilet in the corner, and a small steel bedside table next to her. She felt sick as her eyes landed on the only thing on the table. A pregnancy test. 

Shakily Natalia reached out and grasped the test in her hands. Attached to it was a small note that read ' пользуюсь сейчас наталья '  (Use now Natalia). 

The last thing she wanted to do was to use the test but she had to know, and this was the only way. 

Natalia made her way over to the toilet and peed on the stick before placing it face down on the table and waiting. After what she was sure was two minutes she slowly lifted the test towards her, praying for a negative but dread filled her stomach as she saw the two lines on the test. She was pregnant. 

After a few hours of processing, the door opened to reveal Ivan who after closing and locking the door behind him, spotted the pregnancy test on the table, Natalia sat next to it with her head in her hands.

He stormed over and was delighted when he saw the positive test, assuring Natalia that this was for the best but all she felt was rage.

"This is fucked up, even for you people" She spat at him, anger seething through her words.

"No Natalia, it is necessary for us to replicate your talent. The fastest way to do that is to get the genes from the source." 

"What now then?" She yelled at him, "I have to be pregnant for nine months, have a child? I don't know who the father even is" She didn't care if she sounded desperate because she was desperate and she wanted some answers.

"Yes exactly, you are to be pregnant, and then you can graduate." Natalia frowned at the thought of sterilization waiting for her after this. "And for the father, you don't need to know. He just needed to be strong and fast and hopefully not stupid."

Natalia stammered, not even wanting to think about the thought that crossed her mind, "God, it- it isn't you is it?" 

Ivan laughed, "No of course not. That would be too easy." 

After nine long months of hell which was her pregnancy, she was finally going into labor. For the last nine months, she had been kept in a controlled environment, she was getting better meals and some entertainment but she wasn't able to train which was her go-to when she was stressed, and Natalia was always stressed. 

She had been taken to what she guessed was the hospital area and had been set up in a bed which wasn't comfortable but it would do and she pulled herself up onto it as the contractions began, nurses entering to try and help coach her through it.

Natalia Romanova had been through a whole lot of injuries in her life but giving birth was more painful than any of them and as she began pushing this tiny child out of her body, she cursed Ivan, the world, and pretty much everything for the twenty-seven minutes she was pushing until it finally all stopped and a cry echoed around the room which to her shock, wasn't her own. 

From where she was laying she watched the nurse bundle up her child in a small towel before cautiously handing her to Natalia, saying "это девушка" (It's a girl).

Natalia held the small baby in her arms, cradling her to her chest protectively. Sure these last nine months had been hell but holding this child- Her child in her arms, she suddenly couldn't wait to be a mother, even if she was only a teenager herself. 

Natalia watched in amazement as her daughter's eyes began to open revealing the exact same shade of green that stared back up at her. The girl cooed and for the first time ever, Natalia cried happy tears, reaching out to hold her baby's tiny hand in her own. Natalia suddenly remembered something and reached up to her neck, undoing her necklace and placing it around the baby's neck, it was a silver chain with a small hourglass pendant attached. It was the only piece of jewelry she owned but she wanted her daughter to have it, knowing she would just have another one made for herself. 

Happiness for Natalia was only ever short-lived and as Ivan sauntered into her hospital room she instinctively pulled her daughter closer, as far away from him as possible but Ivan didn't even notice as he carried on walking towards them, towering over Natalia to look at her newborn daughter. 

"She looks exactly like you Natalia, Good work" Ivan mused as he reached out and lifted the baby from her mother's arms, ignoring Natalia's pleas to stop.

"Ivan please, just give her back" Natalia reached out her arms to take her daughter but was met with a mean laugh from Ivan.

"Sweet gullible Natalia, you didn't think you would get to keep her did you?" Natalia just stared at him, tears brimming.

"No no no, she is coming with me now. You have served your purpose" He began to walk towards the exit and Natalia could only watch him leave with her perfect daughter in his arms. She couldn't attack him due to just giving birth and fear of hurting her fragile baby so instead, she just cried, that being the last time she would see her daughter at the Red Room.

------------------------------

Natasha startled awake, sweaty and anxious as she tried to calm her breathing down while checking the time, the small clock on her nightstand read 2:54 am and she took in her surroundings, remembering that she wasn't in the Red Room but instead at the avenger's tower, with her family. 

That nightmare had been long and reoccurring recently but she had no one to confide in since not even Clint knew about her daughter's existence. Secretly she was holding out hope that she may find her daughter tomorrow in Ivan's facility but she knew that the probability of her even being alive was slim. 

Natasha reached up and grasped the hourglass pendant around her neck, hoping that her baby still had hers, even if she didn't know why she had it.

Realizing that there was no way she would be able to sleep now, Natasha made her way up to the communal kitchen, looking for some water when a pair of green eyes swiveled round to meet hers, both of them freezing.

"Seven?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.7K 20 18
*edited* Raised in the Red Room. Trained to kill. 15 years before, Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff met for the first time. A teen romance for the age...
498K 10.7K 51
-i hate you so much, but you're good in bed- this story is about y/n and the avengers. she hates the new super soldier that joined the avengers tower...
12.4K 557 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...
135 4 12
§ Y/N a 23 year old girl who lives with the avengers she originally came from the red room. They told her a shocking secret she has powers from being...