Trusting The Trouble➳ Scott M...

By greeniesdeadpool

The title pretty much gives it away on his the books going to go. I mean we all know Max had had her fair sha... More

Hot Smirk
I Know
You Remind Me Of Me
Sex List
Hugs
Not To Me It Isn't.
Another One
That Makes The Two Of Us
Hell Hole
Stick With Me
Inhaler
Mom
Baby Face
Nicknames
Same Old Max
Forgiveness
Until April
Predictable
Lucky
Stupid Smirk
Relief
Late Night Calls
Exhausted
I Dont Need Saving
Dysfunctional
Ordinary Truck
Emotions
Trusting The Trouble
Savour From Hell

Beta With Benefits

1.8K 37 57
By greeniesdeadpool

Wussup my pretty readers.
Don't know why you guys decided to stick with my shitty book but you have. Just so you guys know this is not the start of S5, more like the summer before senior year. ALSO I USE A LOT OF DIRTY HUMOR SO IF THAT AFFECTS U THEN idk what to say after that.

ENJOY

"Stiles will you shut the fuck up about this vision and look at me for a moment." I groaned as I starred towards him as he was too busy planning out his whole thing on his what was supposed to be investigation board but there was nothing to investigate.

"Will you give me a-"

Stiles cut himself of as he turned to see Scott standing next to me. Okay we're really doing this. "Hey Scott, what's up."

"You might wanna sit down." Scott told him and Stiles raised his brow confused but he decided to sit down anyway.

"Is something wrong, is it dad? What happened, is he okay. Oh god, did I do something. Max what did you do-"

"Stiles!" Me and Scott both yelled in unison and he shut up looking up at us silently. He needs to get his verbal dihorea cured.

"God your almost as wore as your sister." Scott muttered and I turned my head towards him raising my eyes at him.

"Almost?" I said and Scott just shrugged it of moving from it. "Everyone's fine, it's about us."

Scott sighed scratching the back of his neck a little nervous. "Then why's he here?"

Scott pointed his eyes behind us towards Isaac who leaned against the door frame and Isaac just grinned with his arms folded.

"Moral support." He said and I rolled my eyes towards him.

"He's here to hold you down in case you get mad. But there's not really much to hold down, a little girl could hold you down and you'd struggle-"

"Max." Scott interrupted me trying to not get Stiles more mad then he's about to be and I just let out a small huff.

"Okay here it goes." I slowly breathed out. "Me and my boy Scotty here may or may not have had a little something going on at the start of junior year."

I was waiting for a whole room filled with him yelling but all he did was shrug. A shrug!

"Okay so you guys kissed once." Stiles said and I squinted my eyes shut shaking my head. "No mischeif."

"You guys slept together!"

Yep, there it was. That was the outburst I was waiting for. "No! We didn't sleep together."

Scott shook his head and I let out another sigh. "We were close to. And we hooked up, more than once."

I confessed fiddling with my fingers and Scott rubbed his neck awkwardly. "You and my sister almost!"

He tried to controll his yells but it was pretty obvious he was a little pissed. "It was only a hookup. I swear, were just friends."

Scott said and I nodded along agreeing. "Yeah we agreed to stay friends, and he made that clear when he found Kira." I told him and Scott nodded along.

"Yeah, and she got with Aiden after, if that makes it any better." Scott mumbled and Stiles just looked at the both of us and he slowly inhaled and exhaled all the air out his lungs before speaking.

"It's fine, just a little fling. Everything gonna be fine." Stiles muttered to himself and the three of us just stood there. Okay I guess it's okay now that it's out in the open.

"Imagine how he would be if he found out about us." Isaac muttered a little to loudly and I widened my eyes turning my head towards him. Oh shit.

"You and him!" Stiles yelled furiously and Scott had the same reaction as mine. "Scotty."

"Yeah I got it." Scott said quickly standing Infront of Stiles to make sure he wouldn't race out for Isaac.

"It was just a kiss!" I argued, it was not just a kiss. I'm totally bulshiting. "It was a lot more than a kiss."

Isaac said proud and I gave him the deadliest look I had. "Dude! Read the room and shut your fat gob!" I hollered at him and he didn't stop grinning.

"You guys slept together-"

"No!" Me and Isaac both yelled together. "I don't sleep with every guy I find attractive!"

Lies.

I let out a small sigh before talking again. "We just, I mean, well we-"

Isaac couldn't sun up his sentences so I stomped on his toe and finished of his sentence. "We just did, things."

"You did what!" Scott and Stiles both yelled. I don't think Scott knew that we did a lot more than just kiss.

"Should we run?" Isaac asked whispering looking down at me and I nodded ready to sprint away.

"Yeah grab your helmet." I whispered to him and we both sprinted of together as we ran straight out the house towards my bike and I sat on as Isaac sat behind wrapping his hands around my waist to keep a grip.

"Hold on Lahey."

"You sure we're alone?" Brett asked double checking before closing my door and I nodded shutting my textbook.

"Stiles is meeting Malia's parents and having a little date after. Dads at work all day and Isaac is with Scott. Although Scott's a little mad at him because me and Isaac... long story."

"So just the two of us?" He asked and I nodded.

"Just the two of us." I confirmed.

I looked up to see a huge grin grow on his face as he locked the door walking over to me starring down at me leaning towards my lips and I swerved him as a smirk grew on my face.

"What just because we're alone you think we're gonna have sex?" I asked raising my brow at him and he seemed confused.

"Isn't that the whole point?" Brett asked confused and I let out a small sigh. "I decide when we have sex, not you." I told him taking control and he huffed sitting down on my desk chair.

"So were not gonna have sex, because I thought this whole thing with us was just a benefits thing. Not that I don't enjoy-"

I cut him of by grabbing his shirt pulling him along as I roughly kissed him and he pulled away catching his breath a little taken back.

"That was to shut you up." I told him before roughly kissing him again. "And I think you can guess what this means."

The whole point of that was to see one hot beta desperate for me. And it worked. Take notes.

It'll be twenty dollars per one note that you take.

Don't judge, I'm broke at the moment!

Brett placed his lips back onto mine and I took charge throwing him into bed as I towered over him removing his shirt and he grabbed mine pulling it over my head.

"Talbot." I said in between kisses.

"Yeah?" He said before tracing his lips to my jaw then down to my collarbone.

"Put your lips so where more useful."

One thing you should know. I'm always in charge.

Oh and by the way, the rest is PG 13

"Facetime me everyday, and if I don't pick up it's because I don't want to." I winked grinning cheekily and Isaac rolled his eyes at me and I let out a small sigh.

The idiot has to go back to France, he doesn't even know french. I know more french than him. And I only know how to say the swear words and horny words. And bonjour to!

"Gonna miss you Max." Isaac said smiling down at me and I just shrugged trying to act all smug and non emotional.

"I mean I would say the same but I don't lie." That's a lie.

"Bullshit." Isaac laughed shaking his head and he pulled me in for a hug. "By the way try call me when Stiles finds out about the Beta in your bed."

"You'll be the first to know."

I pulled away from the hug starring up at him and he didn't stop smiling down at me. "Try find some love in France Lahey."

I told him and he nodded as he grabbed his suitcase. "Good luck finding one in Beacon."

"A Beta with benefits in this town is tiring enough." I told him and I think I said that too loudly as I earned a few stares.

"I should get going." Isaac sighed and I nodded helping him pick up his other bag handing it to him.

"Bye Layhey."

"Bye Max."

Isaac walked away and he handed in his ticket but before crossing over to his gate he looked back at me and laughed. "I love you Max Stilinski!"

"Fuck you Lahey!" I yelled back and he laughed. "You kinda did!"

Damn did not see that coming.

"Yeah thankgod we came to Lydia's lake house. I think the whole street would've heard at my house."

I said as I felt Brett trace lines down my back and it felt so good, normally I'm the one who scratches backs.

Yep, I said what I said.

We were both lying in bed together, that's the only details I'm going to give. I'm pretty sure you can assume the rest.

"Are you sure she doesn't mind?"  Brett asked and I shook my head. "Nope, in fact she offered."

I told him and I heard him let out a small sigh and I turned myself around to face his with a confused look. "Something wrong preppy?"

"Your gonna be a senior, and I'm gonna be sophomore. Max your gonna be eighteen." Brett said a little bummed out. Damn I must be really good at sex to make him this dissapointed.

"You pass for a twenty year old. And I'm not eighteen till April." I told him but he didn't seem to satisfied with my reasoning.

"What about the girls in your school?" I asked and he just shrugged not really bothered.

"They all want something more." He groaned annoyed and I let out a little giggle.

"Cute laugh." He complimented and I rolled my eyes towards him. "We agreed no catching feelings."

"So now I can't compliment you?" He asked and I shook my head. He's totally falling in love with me. Like every other guy.

"No, but come on, you can do a lot better than my laugh."

"You have a hot ass." He said and I grinned to the sound of that. More like it Beta, okay we're making progress.

"Oh you would know." I said bluntly facing away but he grabbed my face pulling me in a rough kiss. How I like it.

"Where my compliment?" He asked as his face was still practically against mine. "Keep it PG."

I smirked as I pulled him in for another kiss. "Round 3?" He asked and I nodded. "Hell yeah."

"I'm coming in so if your doing anything sexual or if you naked cover up! Or don't I'll like the view either way!"

I heard Lydia yell as she walked in the room covering her eyes and I groaned pulling away from the kiss.

"Stop cock blocking Lydia." I groaned and she grinned amused at me annoyed as she took her hands of her eyes as me and Brett were still under the covers.

"Get dressed, were going shopping." Lydia squealed and I shook my head whining. "No, I did not sign up for this."

"Nope, I'm pretty certain you did. Now get your naked ass out of bed and get dressed. You too hot stuff." Lydia averted her eyes over at Brett and I turned my head smiling towards Brett.

"My name's Brett by the way."

"Oh I know, but Max introduced me to the wonderful world of nicknames." Lydia hummed and I just grinned towards Lydia. She's getting the hang of it.

But I warned her only to use nicknames under my supervision.

"See you later preppy. Keep your thoughts saved for round three." I winked and his grin grew wider as Lydia's face grew more disgusted.

"Gross."

"Could I borrow your distraction?" Lydia asked out of nowhere, of course they wanna borrow him, have you seen that fine man.

"Nope, he is mine. I claim him." I said way to quickly, damn I'm the one who sounds a lot more desperate.

"Just a question Maxine. It seems like your getting attached." Lydia assumed and I stopped on my feet to look towards her.

"One, no one calls me Maxine. Two, I don't get attached. Don't assume what you don't know."

Okay so maybe I got a little defensive. And maybe Lydia saw that to. Either way I'm not getting attached. At least I don't think I am. No, I know I am.

"Calm down sweetheart, it's going to seem like you actually care." Lydia said letting out a small laugh and I just nodded along.

"True, I don't wanna ruin my reputation." I grinned and she linked our arms whilst we walked through the mall.

We walked through the many dress isle for Lydia's, and I had to stop at all the flannel isle, I wasn't here to buy anything since I'm a little broke at the moment.

"Hey Lyd's, imagine you in this amaizing top with jeans-" I stopped to look around to spot Lydia starring towards something and I furrowed my eyes walking over to her.

"Lydia?" I tried grabbing her attention and she turned her head and turned it back again.

"Something wrong. Is someone gonna die? I kinda don't wanna do the whole finding a dead body thing, my plan was to sleep through the whole summer not be involvwd-"

"You really are more worse than your brother." She scoffed cutting me of and she was looking towards the perfumes.

"So what are we starring at?" I asked confused. Seriously I see nothing special.

"This is where Allison forced me to go with Stiles to the sophomore winter formal." She told me as I saw her smiling at the memory.

Really. Stiles? She's smiling at a memory of him? Any thought of Stiles in my head just wants to make me punch him more.

Am I really this violent?

Yes.

"Me and Allison were walking up that escalator, and he held a bottle of perfume to his face and sprayed it. Allison said to go with him. I was kinda forced since I made out with Scott-"

Huh! "What?!" I yelled and the whole mall went silent. I just awkwardly smiled and everyone went back to minding their own business.

"Did I forget to mention?" Lydia said with the tone. The dumbfounded tone. "It was in sophomore year. Scott was doing good on the team, I needed a lot more than Jackson. Girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

Yeah I froze. How else was I meant to take in this type of information. I pressed my lips into a grin as I looked down at her.

"Wait so me you and Allison have kissed Scott. Damn, Scott gets a way more than he needs." I scoffed as my eyes were still widened and we both broke out into laughter.

"Speaking of you and Scott." Lydia hummed and I rolled my eyes towards her. "Let's not."

"What actually did happen to you guys?" She asked and I let out a small huff shrugging.

"I guess we just wanted to stay friends." I said sounding a little bummed out about it.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Lydia stated and we started walking again towards the shoes. Oh god not the heels.

You know I don't expect Lydia to die from her whole banshee thing, or old age.

I expect her to snap her neck from tripping over her heals. Brutal but honest.

"It's not, and I love Scott. But I can't figure out why I'm so pissed of about us being just friends." I groaned running my hand through my hair fustratedly.

"Okay, change topic. I'm done talking about feelings." I said all grossed out. Not my type of conversation to engage in.

"So you and my brother?" I chimed shoving her lightly with my elbow and she rolled her eyes towards me.

"Yeah that ship was nonexistent."

"Now, less boy talk, more shopping. And I'm buying, so stock yourself up." Lydia said holding up her credit card and my grin grew wider.

"I knew there was benefits to this friendship."

"We got a 911 call about a naked boy running through the streets on all fours." The radio in my room went all static and I shot up from my bed as I leapt out running towards the radio.

I bought my own radio, Stiles has his own that is linked to dads so I managed to hack in and connect it to.

"On all fours?" Deputy Clarke said and I widened my eyes letting out a fustrated huff.

Shit, baby face.

Seriously, now I have to get changed to save a fifteen year old idiot running through the streets, naked.

That's gonna be a pretty view.

Yes I sleep with a sports bra and shorts when it's hot out. I'm pretty sure everyone thought I slept but naked.

Maybe that would be comfortable. Actually nevermjnd I'd have to wash my sheets every two days..

Way to much effort. Wait I'm rambling aren't I.

I took my shorts of grabbing my long length pyjama pants and I grabbed a plain t-shirt fitting it over my head.

Great batman pyjama pants and a plain black t-shirt is what I'm going out with. I grabbed a jacked and my storm trooper socked slipping them on my feet as I grabbed my keys and helmet.

I pulled my door open only to see Stiles standing there with his arms crossed raising a brow at me.

"Where the hell are you going?"

"To save I.E.D's naked ass." I stated and Stiles shook his head standing in my way. "Great I'm coming with."

Stiles said and I widened my eyes. Yeah that's not happening. "You?" I raised my brows in a questioning tone.

"Yes me." Stiles nodded.

"On my bike?" I'm sorry what.

"Yup."

Oh this is gonna be fun.

"Grab a helmet mischief." I told him and he walked into the room grabbing the spare helmet. "And bring your will."

I muttured and my breath but Stiles heard me mutter. I don't like how much he actually listens out for.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing. I'm just wondering how an average sized helmet can fit a small empty head like yours." I critisised shooting him a sour smile and he just scrunched his face towards me.

"And I'm starting to consider if we should've actually bought you back from boarding school."

"So am I."

That way I don't have to see his messed up face anymore than I already have to

I'm pretty sure I couldn't hear my own engine over Stiles hollering. I have never felt someone grip my shoulder so hard that they actually bruise them.

Brett's probably going to think I've been seeing another guy from the bruises Stiles is giving me.

"Are you trying to kill us?!" Stiles yelled as I raced in the streets and I rolled my eyes towards him.

"I'll kill you if you don't stop yelling at me!" I hissed back before speeding up more and I thought I heard the sound of my engine but I turned my head to see another bike speed next to ours.

"Hey Scotty!" I called out with excitement and Scot just turned his head towards me smiling but his smile dropped as soon as he saw Stiles.

"Stiles?" Scott questioned and I felt him lift a hand of my shoulder but quickly placed it back on way to scared to loosen his grip.

"Don't ask." I said and Scott was just amused.

"Hey McCall!" I yelled over the two loud engines and he turned his head to face me.

"Wanna race?" I grinned and Scott nodding reaching up his engine. "Absolutley not! I don't want to die!"

"You should though about that before getting on a motorcycle with her." Scott yelled as he raced of and I just let out a small chuckle before catching up to him.

"Guys the whole point was to save Liam. Not kill ourselves!"

Does Stiles think he can really try stop me. Or has his idiotic mind still not realised that I'm way to stubborn to listen.

Or the fact that I've gone against him several times and hooked up with four werewolves.

"God stop ruining the fun." I groned and I managed to race ahead and I turned my head a little to see if Scott was behind me.

"Eyes on the road before you kill us! He can heal! We can't!" Stiles whined and I rolled my eyes turning my head as my eyes were set on the road.

But my eyes were quickly caught onto something else. I turned to say a naked boy on all fours leaping on the sidewalk.

"Scotty, I think we found your beta!" I called out and I tried speeding up to Liam as Scott drove right next to me and I could hear sirens behind us.

Yeah we gotta be quick.

We managed to drive at the same speed of Liam's and... Well what's the plan now. Thankgod Stiles bought a blanket.

You know I thought it would be smaller but damn baby face your not so much of a baby down there.

"Hey baby face!" I screamed over the way to many noises and he just looked towards me and growled. Yeah this isn't working.

"Scott race ahead and pull up in front of him." Stiles planned and Scott nodded driving ahead faster than Liam as he blocked Liam from getting to anywhere and he glowed his eyes at Liam.

Liam completley backed down and transformed back into the less facial hair version of him and I parked my bike before getting of.

I ran towards baby face who was kinda tryna hide himself and I looked down at him grinning with my arms crossed starring down at him.

"Hey Max." Liam said awkwardly and I let out a small chuckle. "Nice view baby face."

"Are you sure your gonna be okay with Liam. The moon's still up and he could still go rouge and-"

"Scott, go home and get your ass to bed. I'll be fine." I assured him and he was still hesitant to leave me by myself.

We were at Liam's and I was outside his room. Thankfully he was home alone, his mom and dad were both working a night shift.

"I'll call Stiles, you don't have to stay, he can stay." Scott said and I laughed to the thought of Stiles watching out for Liam. Yeah Stiles gets agitated easily. And scared. He's just a whimp.

"He's with Malia, they're probably spooning themselves to sleep. Just go home, call your girlfriend." I suggested and he let out a small sigh. Trouble in heaven?

"That doesn't sound good."

"I haven't texted her. She hasn't texted me either. I mean I told her about the senior scribe, and we ended on a good term before she went to New York-"

"Your rambling." I stopped him cutting his sentence of and he huffed. "Look your lucky to have eachother. I'm sure everything's fine.,"

I calmed him and he nodded along agreeing. "Look call me if anything goes wrong. And don't pull you daggers out on him. Please?"

Scott begged and I rolled my eyes towards him. Kinda took the fun out of it.  "Fine." I groaned and Scott looked at me once more before walking of.

"I'm coming in. If your naked, honestly I don't care you don't have a bad view." I said smirking and I heard Liam groan into his pillow.

"I'm wearing shorts. And could you not remind me." Liam said but I had to make out half the words since he spoke directly to his pillow.

"Don't be embarrassed baby face, your future girlfriend is gonna be very thankful." I said walked over to him as he sat up taking his head of his pillow looking up towards me.

"You don't have to stay here you know." Liam told me and I nodded sitting on the bed.

"I know. But I'm kinda forced to. And maybe I gotta make sure you don't go running of... And you don't hurt yourself or others." I reasoned and his face lit up a little as he shot me an innocent smile.

"You care for me." Liam chimed and I rolled my eyes towards him sighing. "Consider yourself lucky."

"I am."

"I'll take the chair for the night." I told him already slouching myself into the chair as I leaned my hand against my head.

"So, were you and Scott-" before he could say anything else I interrupted him."Baby face."

"Yeah?"

"If you ask what I think you are, then I suggest you shut up, because I've been advised not to pull out the knives, but I swear on my bestfriends dead body I will pull them out and stab you."

I'm pretty sure it sounded threatning enough. He didn't say anything as he just lay his head on his pillow deciding not to speak. He's been warned.

"I was just asking." Liam muttered and his breath and I let out a small huff. "I don't need supernatural hear your mutters dumbass."

I leaned back in my chair finally managing to find my comfortable spot leaning myself. I need my blanket. I can't sleep without my stupid blanket.

I'm not gonna get any sleep.

"Hey Max." Liam chimed still resting his head and I groaned. I can't have one minuite of price with this child.

"What?" I hissed at him.

"What if I'm not gonna be able to control myself on every full moon. What if I hurt people, what if I hurt you?" Liam asked sounding worried and I looked towards him with a innocent smile.

He should be lucky I have him the innocent smile, that happens on rare occasions.

"Baby face, you think you can hurt me. I have been shot, saving a werewolf who can heal, my foot has been trapped in a whole ass bear trap by my brother's girlfriends dad. That's just two of the many, and even that's just physical pain, don't get me started on the emotional pain. Plus if you were any sort of a threat to me I'd have you dead within seconds."

Liam didn't respond back he just sat up to raise his head looking towards me and flashed me a smile.

"You need therapy."

"Your damn right."

Still need a face claim any suggestions?

12/05/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 15K 109
When Jordan Parrish was drawn to the small town of Beacon Hills, he never expected to find the existence of the supernatural there. He never intended...
14.7K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
11.5K 517 15
"New year, new us..." Diana rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Lydia from her place in the passenger's seat of her best friend's car. "New you...
1M 22.7K 98
"we'll figure this out 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...