Kuroko No Basuke Oneshots And...

By yetyoibabe

A collection of Kuroko no Basuke One-shots or Short Stories. (Character x Reader) *NOT TAKING REQUESTS ANYMOR... More

Author's Note
All I Want Is You (Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader)
Valentines Date Proposal (Kise Ryouta x Reader)
Obsessed Demons (Special Request Part I) LEMON
Obsessed Demons (Special Request Part II) LEMON
His Cute Confession (Mitobe Rinnosuke x Reader)
Sweeter Than Chocolates (Himuro Tatsuya x Reader)
Stuck With A Creep (Midorima Shintaro x Reader)
I Am Not Gay (Takao Kazunari x Reader)
Stay, Don't Go (Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader)
How I Love Your Voice (Hanamiya Makoto x Reader) LEMON
I'll Never Leave You Alone (Akashi Seijuro x Reader)
A Promise Of Forever (Imayoshi Shouichi x Reader)
Trick or Treat (Generation of Miracles)
That Side Of Him (Midorima Shintaro x Reader) LEMON
You're Mine Now (Kise Ryouta x Reader) LEMON
What If They Were Your Father (Part I)
What If They Got Jealous Of Your Child/Children..
Runaway Groom (Nijimura Shuzo x Reader)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART I)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART II)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART III)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART IV)
Easy Chair (Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader)
Say My Name (Akashi Seijuro x Reader)
What If They Were Your Father (Part II)
Once Upon A Time (Special Story PART I)
Reasons Why + Hackers (Rant && Explanation)
Everything For You (Okamura Kenichi x Reader)
Monthsary (Kagami Taiga x Reader)
Netflix And... Chill? (Aomine Daiki x Reader) LEMON
IMPORTANT.

His Writer, Her Reader (Mayuzumi Chihiro x Reader)

13.5K 452 386
By yetyoibabe

For @SuperDuperLame ;) Thank you for requesting.

I dunno but I loved writing this one. I can relate because I'm a writer haha. And I personally like Chihiro, he's cute. Though nvm the unpleasant attitude. lol

---

Too cheesy, makes my skin crawl. Got anything new?

You just sighed when you read that comment from your reader-slash-hater-slash-critique-slash-schoolmate, Mayuzumi Chihiro.

In all honesty, you were used to him being rude like that. Everytime you update a chapter of your story in Wattpad, he was always the first one to read it. He would read it, vote for it, and would never fail to give a nasty comment. He was confusing, really. You didn't know what's up with him. If he didn't like your book, then he should've just stopped reading it in the first place.

You decided to talk to him, sending him a private message.

You: Hey. You know, just stop reading if you don't like my book. Please, thanks.

It didn't even take a minute when his reply arrived.

CMayuzumi: What? Can't handle rude comments?

You: Actually, I deserve props. I've been putting up with you and your rudeness for the last few months. Why do you keep on reading and then complaining?

CMayuzumi: I don't know.

You: What is your problem with me and my book?

He didn't reply for awhile, and you patiently waited. Mayuzumi wasn't your friend, you've never even talked at all. He was always silent, distant, alone, and sometimes, very rude. So many of your schoolmates didn't really care about reaching out to him. Actually, none seemed to care about him and his existence. Except for the basketball team and your cousin, Akashi Seijuro.

You didn't like him at first because of his attitude, but as time passed by, you've grown to like him. He was real cute, he was good in basketball too, and most especially, you have the same interest:

Books.

But you knew you couldn't make the cut. Mayuzumi didn't like you, or maybe he didn't even know you existed. Oh well, maybe he does. He was reading your book after all.

A book about a girl who fell inlove with an unlikely guy. The guy didn't like her and didn't even know she existed. But she still couldn't stop watching him from a far, even if all she ever got was a cold shoulder.

The book was simply your life story, the story about how you fell inlove with Mayuzumi. In detailed descriptions, you wrote what you felt while loving someone who didn't like you back. Your book was like a diary, it summarizes your day to day heartaches and desire.

At first, you thought nobody would read it, but then you were wrong. Your readers kept on coming, those people who could apparently relate. They would somehow brighten up your day by leaving extra nice comments, sending you fan messages, and following you as one of their favorite authors. You thought that maybe in that way, you could divert your attention away from your one-sided love.

But then, CMayuzumi came. The minute you saw that username in your notifications, commenting on one specific chapter, you felt like quietly burrying yourself to death. Hell, the book was about your pathetic affection towards him and there he goes, commenting. Well, at least he didn't know. But still..

Just how awkward that is?

You gathered your guts and jerked your little fingers over your keyboard to send him another message.

You: You don't have to answer my question. I'm gonna go, bye.

CMayuzumi: The girl is you, isn't it?

Your eyes widened and you clutched your chest, feeling all so nervous and helpless. You couldn't even give a reply for minutes because of shock that he really asked you such a question.

Oh, man. Just how despicable he is?

CMayuzumi: I can feel it. I'm not reading empty words, you were writing every sentence based on experience, [Full Name].

You scratched your forehead and did some brainstorming, but then you froze and motioned your face closer to your screen.

[Full Name]..

He just called you by your name..

He knew your name. But how? You didn't put your name on your page and certainly Akashi didn't tell him because you told your cousin not to.

"Okay. Calm down, [Name]. Just ask natural." You took a deep breath and started typing your reply.

You: So, you know me?

CMayuzumi: Sort of, you always stare at me during practice. You're Akashi's cousin, aren't you?

You nearly fell out of your seat. Like, what the fuck? Did Akashi betray you? And he noticed you were staring at him ALL THE TIME? Without a doubt, this day is the most embarrassing day of your life.

You: What? Excuse me. And why would I stare at you?

CMayuzumi: That's exactly what I want to know. Why?

You: I don't know.

CMayuzumi: You know why, I'm not dumb. Tell me, I deserve to know.

You: I'm going to sleep.

CMayuzumi: Do you like me?

With that, your breathing hitched. You ran a hand down your face and stared at the screen hopelessly. You couldn't believe it was happening. It's like he was giving you a chance to confess or what.

CMayuzumi: Your book is about you, isn't it?

You composed yourself and prepared your heart. It was now or never.

You: Yes. I like you.

You pressed send and waited for a reply. Seconds, minutes, hours had passed.. But Mayuzumi Chihiro's reply never came.

*   *   *

"[Name], you're going to the library, right?" Akashi Seijuro suddenly asked as you two walked out of the lunchroom.

You would always eat together since your father asked him to keep an eye on you. Akashi wasn't an annoying overprotective guy cousin though, there were just those times where he was scary. But there were also times where he was sweet, for example: he never failed to pay for your lunch.

"Yeah, why?"

"Can you tell Chihiro I need him? I'll be waiting in the basketball gym."

Your eyes widened and you looked at your cousin as if he had grown another head. "Are you out of your mind? No."

His eyes sharpened and he looked at you dangerously. "Are you telling me that I'm crazy?"

You gave him the most pleading look you could ever muster. "You know I can't talk to the guy. Please don't do this to me, Seijuro."

"[Name].." Akashi smirked at you mischievously. "I always pay for your lunch, this is the least you can do for me."

You popped a dozen veins, smoke coming out of your ears. "You little devil!"

Left with no other choice, you went to the library to find Mayuzumi. It had been weeks eversince your conversation in wattpad. And since then, his username never showed up on your notifications again. You didn't know what to think, he didn't even give you his response.

And then suddenly approaching him now, I could die..

You searched every corner but you couldn't find him. You checked every shelf but he was nowhere near. You were just about to go when..

"What are you doing here?"

You instinctively turned around and met his cold gaze. You gulped and inched backward, trying to regain composure. He surprised you, suddenly appearing like that, the guy's lack of presence was no joke.

"Umm.. Etto-"

"Did you come here to find me?" He asked, you could sense a slight venom in his voice.

You nodded your head sheepishly. "Yeah. Aka-"

"Leave." He seethed, eyes glaring directly at you. "I don't have time for you so leave me alone."

You felt your chest tighten and your knees grew weak. His words stung and it was slowly penetrating through your every skin, sending waves of unbearable pain on your entire being. Soon after, tears welled up in your eyes. But you refrained yourself from crying infront of him. You couldn't, it would only make you even more pathetic.

Yeah..

So you showed him a sad smile. "So that's how it is, I'm sorry. I came here because Seijuro said he needs you at the gym."

Mayuzumi seemed surprised with what he heard, his cold expression cracked. "W-Wait.."

But you didn't bother listening to what he had to say and just walked away. Tears were already falling from your eyes and you couldn't afford looking even more pathetic infront of him.

You needed to get away from him as soon as possible. You needed to go some place far, alone and quiet. You just wanted to cry, cry and cry and cry until you couldn't cry for Mayuzumi anymore.

*   *   *

You were infront of your monitor, typing the last chapter of your book. Everything you wrote was what you were feeling at the moment and was probably your resolve..

Move on and forget about him.

"Loving someone who can't love you back was too painful. It felt like continuously breathing despite knowing that you're dying. Like hoping for the impossible to happen. Funny, yeah. Now that I've decided to let go, it was less painful than what I've expected. At least I know now that I'm capable of loving somebody this much. There's nothing wrong with me, it's just that I fell for the wrong guy. All I have to do now is close the door and move on, forget about the pain and focus on myself. And if somebody knocks, I'll open my heart again and I'll know he's the right one. And I'm sure, I'll love him even more than I loved you."

You published the chapter and took a deep breath. It was finally over. Your book was finished and so as your constant hoping for a little bit of affection from Mayuzumi..

Goodbyes aren't that painful at all. Sometimes it's even better than holding on and continuously hurting. Goodbyes aren't the end, they're new beginnings..

You'll find someone someday, someone who is capable of loving you the way you deserved to be loved..

*   *   *

The next day..

You yawned and stretched your arms out. Classes were boring and annoying as shit. All you could ever think about was the new story you were gonna start. The setting was back in the Medieval Period so you had to research some ideas.

You trudged towards the library with your phone in your hand, opening your Wattpad app. You've got so many new notifications that you felt so lazy to open them all up. However, you felt guilty. So you viewed them all. There were comments, votes, messages, followers, and many more. But your eyes widened when you saw a familiar username who left a comment on your story.

CMayuzumi.

For a moment there, you were torn whether to view it or not. But then curiosity killed the cat so you pressed it.

Why are you giving up? Why's the ending like this? I can't accept this! Delete this! It wasn't supposed to be like this!

You frowned to the extent as you stared deeply at the comment. What the fuck? Then your phone buzzed again, telling you that somebody sent you a message.

It was him.

CMayuzumi: Where are you?

CMayuzumi: The ending of your story is ridiculous. It sucks.

CMayuzumi: I can't ccept it, [First Name]. Tell me where you are!

You took your stand and ignored him, continuously scanning your eyes at the books, fingers touching the spines of the books you were checking out. You had to forget about him, move on and just focus on the story you were starting.

Your phone buzzed again and his next message made you gasp:

CMayuzumi: Turn around.

But before you could do so, a hand grabbed your arm, whipped you around and pushed your back against the bookshelf. Mayuzumi Chihiro cornered you inbetween his arms, leaving you with no room to escape.

"W-What are you doing?"

"No. What are you doing? Avoiding me? Ignoring me? Giving up on me?" He growled, eyes staring directly into your eyes, into your soul.

You returned his stare, ten times fiercer. "And what do you want me to do? Suffer? No, thank you." You attempted to get away but he only pushed you back into the shelf again. "Ow. Let me go, Mayuzumi. We're in the library."

"I don't care."

"For Pete's sake, let me go!"

"I would never." He whispered, which made your eyes widen a fraction. "Loving someone who can't love you back is painful? How do you know, [First Name]? When all along I love you too.."

Dazed and shocked, you didn't know what to say. You opened your mouth but words weren't able to be vocalized. You just stood there infront of him, motionless.

"I'm sorry if I was a jerk. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you. I didn't know how.. I wanted to let you know but I didn't know what to do." He confessed in a low voice, arms slowly wrapping around your body, pulling you into a tight embrace. "Please don't close the door. Please don't let go. Let's start a new story, and this time, with a happy ending."

You blinked your tears away and smiled, hugging him back in overwhelming happiness. "Our happy ending?"

He tilted your chin up then showed you one of his rare, gentle smiles. "Hai. Our own happy ending."

Tears blurred your sight and you gave him a closed-eye smile. "I love you, CMayuzumi."

He leaned in and brushed his lips against yours, surprising you at the sudden contact. Then he tightened his grip and nuzzled his face on your ear..

"I love you too, [Your Username]."

---

O-HO-HO! THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. LOL XD I PLANNED TO MAKE THIS AN ANGST ONE-SHOT BUT, MEH! I DON'T WANT TO MAKE YOU SAD, GUYS! (;

I hope I made you smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.4K 58
Discontinued.
721K 19.8K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...
1.7M 33.3K 68
Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate to message me if you have requests xD Don...
127K 3.6K 14
❝ there is no winning to victory , if you win alone ❞ ○○○ { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from kuroko no basuke x read...