Home Again: A Hinny Fanficti...

By prongsloveslily

Join Harry and Ginny on a crazy roller-coaster through their lives, starting after the war, with drama, Actio... More

I AM GOING TO DO A HINNY STORY SO HERE IT IS
Hinny Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not a chapter, sorry
Chapter 6
Not a chapter, just stuff about myself
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
TYSM
The Dream Part 1
SOORY
The Dream Part 2
I Can't Even
Tysm again
SORYY AGAIN JEEZ I'M CRAZY
New Update cause yall deserve it :D

Chapter 5

709 12 6
By prongsloveslily

Hi guys just wanted to say sorry if I didn't get to reply to your comments because I was at London with my family. Also sorry if my spelling is bad because my tablet has autocorrect. 

OK on to the story:

Ginny's POV

This cannot be possible. Me being as stubborn as ever I refuse to believe it. Harry snickered. I scowled at him and I signalled death (slicing my hand a cross my throat). Then I saw my whole family staring at me and Harry. 

Harry's POV

Haha she's in trouble. I saw Ginny roll her eyes and say she's hungry so she went to the kitchen but I knew better and I discreetly followed her and I saw her sink down to the floor, looking lost, and I heard her whisper "What if it's not true? What if I just got my hopes up? Will Fred ever come back?" I immediately ran to her and I hugged her.

Ok that's ir for now sorry it's short 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 825 53
After the War there's cry, after the War there's pain, after the War there's distruction, but after the War there's also hope, there's love, there's...
139K 3.5K 13
Harry starts to fall for Ginny but Ginny is dating Dean and Harry has Cho. But once Cho figures this out, she tries everything she can to get rid of...
700K 24.1K 25
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
293K 7K 26
JILY!!! It's their final year at Hogwarts