The Stylist Noona ||Namjoon F...

Da ShineDreamSmile05

Why does everyone hate me so much? Am I not talented enough to deserve love - Namjoon . . . Thank you so much... Altro

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Questionnaire
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
BUTTER
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2
New Book

Chapter 22

9.7K 389 289
Da ShineDreamSmile05

Jeon Jungkook's pov

We came out to have our lunch. These type of sneak outs were my favorites. We use to take break from our tight schedule and enjoy our time together.

We were all laughing on some meme Jimin hyung showed us. I looked at all the members. They were glowing while joking around. Their smile was so contagious. How can I be so lucky to find them. They are my everything.

We ordered food and I ordered almost twice the amount of food others were eating because my growing body needed food and I was a foody.

Everything was going okay and I was feeling blessed to have the six of them. But then I heard Tae hyung teasing Namjoon hyung about something.

When I got to grasp whatever they were talking about, my mood had a downfall.

Everyone was teasing hyung because he had a crush on somebody. They all were happy for him. I would have been the happiest but somewhere I knew that maybe Misoo noona is his crush. And it made so much jealous.

Maybe he has crush on somebody else? Maybe he likes another person. I tried to console myself but I really couldn't remove the picture of them together that night close to each other.

Why hyung? Why? You are the most observant member in our group. Even Tae hyung noticed my feelings towards Noona but you couldn't. Or you could but you ignored it and planned to snatch her away from me.

I noticed that Namjoon hyung was gonna say something. No, I can't let him confess his feelings before me. I can't let him do that.

"Actually guys, it's true. I like M-", I couldn't let him complete it and whatever came into my mind I instantly spoke it.

"I have to confess something too." I spoke loudly. With this everyone's eyes landed on me. Everyone looked at me with anticipation to know what I wanted to talk about.

"Are you sure you want to share with everyone now Kookie?", Tae hyung whispered near me ears.

"Yes hyung, it's the right time.", I looked at everyone and at last looked at Namjoon hyung. I took a deep breath and spoke the next words.

"Hyungs, I am falling in love with someone."

Everyone's face lightened up like bulbs. They screamed and shouted wanting to know who I fell in love with. Even yoongi hyung looked shocked with his mouth open. Everyone was so happy for me when I said this.

Then I looked at Namjoon hyung. He was amazed. He looked so happy for me. He was making wierd noises to show his excitement and after that sighing with embarrassment. He was happy for me? Ofcourse he will always be happy for me.

Even if he had any feelings for Noona, he will gladly let me be with her over him because I'm his family and he would never do that to me. While thinking all this made me laugh too. I felt so much lighten up.

"Break the suspense Kook, now tell us who she is.", Hoseok hyung asked loudly while everyone started doing drum rolls dramatically.

.
.
.

"It's Misoo noona."

I heard a glass breaking sound and when I looked at my side, I saw Namjoon hyung looking at me with shock. His glass fell down after I announced.

"Hyung are you okay? Why are you so clumsy?", Jimin hyung raised from his seat and went towards Namjoon hyung to see if he got hurt somewhere.

Namjoon hyung didn't acknowledge him and asked me instead."Who do you like Jungkook? Misoo the one who's our stylist?"

"Yes, stylist noona.", I was firm in my voice even if I was nervous as hell inside.

"It can't be.", He mumbled and shuffled his hair messily while looking here and there.

"What happened hyung, are you okay?", Jimin hyung worriedly held his hand and stopped him from roughly messing his hair.

"What happened Namjoon-ah. What happened?", Hoseok hyung asked him too.

I sat in my place dejected. Namjoon hyung really isn't taking it well. What should I do now?

"Why you had to like Misoo, Jungkook?", Namjoon hyung looked at me with something different in his eyes.

"What's happening here? What is all this mess?", Yoongi hyung finally took control and asked sternly.

"Namjoon likes Misoo since she joined.", Jin hyung looked at everyone and replied.

Everyone gasped.

"Is it really true? I knew about Jungkook having feelings for Misoo noona but I genuinely didn't knew about Namjoon hyung.", Tae hyung said.

"You didn't know about Namjoon's feelings Jungkook, Did you?", Jimin hyung looked at me worriedly.

Everyone other than Namjoon hyung eyes were on me. I chose to speak the truth.

"Yes, I knew about his feelings."

Everyone looked at me in disbelief. Even Tae hyung who was sitting beside me holding my shoulders to support me, lifted his hands off me in shock.

"Even after knowing his feelings for Misoo, you chose to go for her and hurt Namjoon's feelings?", Hoseok hyung asked me with scepticism.

I couldn't answer that question. Just two minutes before everyone was so happy for me and now everyone looked at me wierdly. I was feeling scared.

"So two of our members like Misoo. Who does Misoo like though? If Misoo likes Jungkook then we have nothing to say to them and Namjoon should back off without causing any chaos. But if she likes Namjoon back then Jungkook you should back off. ", Yoongi hyung looked at me and spoke.

After listening to yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung suddenly stood up and walked outside the restaurant without looking at anyone else.Jin hyung went after him looking at my side one more time.

"I think I have seen Misoo looking at Namjoon with love filled eyes. I am sure that she likes Namjoon and not Jungkook.", Hoseok hyung too looked at me with disbelief. I would have never thought that he would look at me like that. He was like my brother who understands my feelings the most.

"So that's the end of discussion, they both have feelings for each other. Clear out with Namjoon. And after this,you shouldn't come in between them and make Namjoon more sad Jungkook.", Yoongi hyung made himself clear and stood up and left with Hoseok hyung.

"I really can't believe you hid it from us too Jungkook. I had asked you what if she likes someone else. You should have told me that she likes Namjoon hyung and he likes her too. If you would have told us at that time, this mess wouldn't have happened.", Jimin hyung looked hurt.

"Now, Namjoon hyung is so hurt because of you. Even after you knew he had feelings for her, how could you still like her and ask us to help you get her. You made Namjoon hyung so sad because of this Jungkook. Apologize to him after we reach our dorm.", Tae hyung spoke. He called me Jungkook instead of kookie. It hurted. They both stood up and left too.

I was feeling hurt too but no one understood me. Everyone was after Namjoon hyung's feelings. I sat there with my head rested on my hands and looking down when I felt someone shaking me.

.
.
.

I looked up to see everyone looking at me with anticipation.

"You zoned out Jungkook-ah. We are so excited to hear who you have feelings for and here you are creating more and more suspense by not saying anything.", Jin hyung said excitedly.

I was dreaming everything. No one is angry on me. No one is disappointed with me. I felt like crying after imagining that. I never imagined how it would feel if they are disappointed because of me and after imagining today, I felt like I would break down now.

I never felt like this even when my parents were angry on me. But hyungs have always showed their love to me. No one ever raised their voice on me. And thinking about them looking at me in disgust felt like a nightmare.

I can't say noona's name now. I can't turn my imagination into reality. I need to make noona fall for me and after that everything will have a nice ending. I have to make up something real soon so that no one would doubt on me and ask me again.

"So you guys excited to know who I have fallen for?", I stood up with fake excitement and clapped my hands.

All of them screamed yes and we didnt fear disturbing anyone since we had booked the whole hall for us.

"So I have fallen in love with.... "
I again paused.

"Speak before you want to get beaten JUNGKOOK.", Yoongi hyung screamed while show casing his gummy smile.

"I have deeply and passionately fallen in love with this Jjajangmyeon. How can something be so tasty. I always fall in love with it whenever I eat it. Ummahh.", I took the dish in my hand and dramatically kissed it.

Silence. Everyone looked at me with straight face. Shit. They didn't believe me? Will they ask me again and force me to say the name of the girl I like. What should I do next. I can't say Noona's name. Oh my god I am so screwed.

My thoughts came to an end when everyone looked at each other and they stood up at the same time and rushed towards me to beat me.

I sat down and covered my head with my hands while everyone was slapping me and punching me.

"We genuinely got so much excited Jungkook, I really thought you got your first love and I was going to scream on the top of my voice but you thought it would be nice to prank your hyungs. Isn't it?", Jin hyung said while tickling me while I laughed loudly and apologized. Soon everyone joined Jin hyung and started tickling me too.

"Please hyung stop, its paining.", I said while laughing.

Everyone stopped and sat on their own place. I looked at everyone again to see them looking at me and in few seconds we laughed together.

The way everyone was happy made me happy too. I could literally never think of them getting disappointed in me. That will be my worst nightmare.

Then I looked at Namjoon hyung. He was laughing too. It's been such a long time since I saw him laughing like this, so frankly. I felt joyful when I saw him laughing because of me.

Will he really feel sad like he felt in my imagination. Will he really be disappointed in me when he will get to know that I like Misoo Noona. Am I doing it right? What if Namjoon hyung gets hurt because of me. But then another thought crossed my mind.

Does he even like her? That should be my first concern.What if he really didn't have any feelings for her. What if he thinks Noona as a friend only. Maybe they hadn't kissed that night. Maybe when Noona was approaching hyung, he would have backed off. Then I am not disappointing Namjoon hyung anyhow.

That made me feel a lot better and I was excitedly waiting for today evening so that I could talk to Noona privately for the first time.

With this we went back to eating our meal with light jokes and chatting.

Kim Misoo's pov

We were asked to go back to our dorm since BTS didn't have any other schedule for today.

I went back to my room and thought about my day. It was really evenful. Thinking about this everyday is getting more and more eventful now a days. And mostly it was because of Namjoon.

I sat down and went through Insta to see some Namjoon pictures. There were so many edits of Namjoon. Army were really talented. I saved one of them to send him. I also saved some memes too.They were too funny.

It was almost evening. They would have most definitely came back to their dorm. Should I message him? Should I not? What if he's busy right now.

Eventually I send him a message.

Hey 😁

Hiiiiii.

Did you return to your dorm?

Yeah we just returned now. We had a great day today.

It's really good. Everyone looked happy in the picture you send me. I am glad you guys enjoyed your day without worrying about practice and other work stuff.

How was your day?

It went well. I ate ramen and then saw some memes and edits in Insta?

What edits?

There are so many edits online but I'll send you the cute one.

You look so cute in this edit. Omg I'm squealing.

I don't look good in this though, it's just filter.

Yeah I totally believed whatever you said Mr Namjoon 😏

Where did you get that meme from.Why is it so funny?🤣🤣

You would get thousands of these online but you shouldn't go there because it's a crazy crazy world and army gets a little too creative sometimes.

I'll use this meme in our group chat. Do you have other memes of my face in it?

Should I send you more memes? Wait let me forward it to you.

This are some memes I usually use in my army group chat 🤣🤣 you can use them too.

Yeah I will most probably use it.

But shouldn't you be saving other member's meme faces so that it would be more funny.No one sends their own face memes Namjoon.

Ofcourse I know it Misoo. Let me forward all these memes to my phone real quick.

Your phone? What do you mean?

Nothing Misoo. It was nice talking to you for the first time via message. It's Jin by the way😉.

I threw the phone on my bed and watched the conversation. I was talking to Jin sir all these while. Oh my god. What am I gonna do. I screwed.

Let me delete all these conversation real quick or else Namjoon is gonna kill me.

I'm so sorry sir, I didn't know that it was you.

It's not your fault Misoo. I didn't want you to know that it's me.

I'm so embarrassed right now. I'm really sorry.

I am thankful that this chat wasn't awkward like I thought it would be. You guys are still in the phase of sharing memes and all. Nice speed by the way.

On second note, I shouldn't delete this chat. Let Namjoon read it and know that who's the hyung here. It was nice talking to you Misoo. Good night.

I kept my phone down and looked at it. Did I get Namjoon in trouble? Will he get angry that I replied to Jin sir and said him about our friendship?

With all these thoughts I sat there while looking at the phone when it vibrated again. Did Namjoon read all the message and was messaging me to scold me.

With my shivering hands, I took the phone to see an unknown number's message. I was disappointed that it wasn't Namjoon.

Hey>.<

Hey. Who's this?

Guess.

You don't have a profile picture as well as I don't have a phone dictionary to remember whose number it is. So it would be very helpful if you say it on your own.

Wow noona, Savage reply it was.

Noona? Wait Jungkook?

Yes, you recognized me without me introducing myself.

I'm so sorry Jungkook, I didn't think it was your number at all .

I was so excited to talk to you, did you forgot that we had to talk now.

No, how can I forget. I was just doing something else so suddenly I couldn't grasp it.

What were you doing now noona?

I was just talking to my other army friends.

Do they know that you work here?

No I haven't said them.

Shouldn't you flex to others that you are so close to us.

No, it's nothing to flex. I'm just thankful to God that I got this opportunity. And there's another reason why I haven't said them.

What's the other reason?

If I say them that I'm working at Bighit, they would ask me everytime to click pictures of you guys when I'm near you or video call them and show them you guys.

I'm no one to invade your privacy so I don't wanna disappoint them as well as disappoint you guys.

You are so thoughtful Noona. How are you so understanding.

Nah, I just tend to think a lot more.

What have you been thinking lately?

Nothing serious, just random thoughts. Here and there thanking everyone because of whom I'm here today.

I would like to thank you too Noona. It's just 3 months since you came but you have been a very nice person to work with. I like working with you.

Thank you so much Jungkook. You are the only one who compliments me everyday even if I haven't done anything great to deserve it🤣

Who said that you don't deserve it noona? You deserve more than the compliments I give you. They are just starters to your meal.

You have such a great sense of humor Jungkook. You can relate anything to food

That's one of my special abilities Noona. They are so much more you still don't know about.
.
.
.

I talked to Jungkook for an hour or two. He asked me about my likes, dislikes, my embarrassing moments and all other things.

I really liked his sense of humor. That was one of the best things about him. It felt nice to talk to an idol so casually. I felt lucky to be close to these 7 angels.

Noona, hyungs are calling me for dinner, just give me 10 minutes and I'll be back.

It's okay Jungkook take your time. We will talk sometime else again.

No, are you gonna stop messaging me now. Okay I will ask Jin hyung that I want to skip dinner tonight. We can talk more now.

Why are you skipping dinner Jungkook. that's too and for your health.

But you said that you will stop messaging me now. I want to talk to you more.🥺

It's 10 pm Jungkook. We can really talk sometime again. I'm really sorry but I can't talk to you now.

Why noona?🥺

Umm, I haven't eaten yet too. I should go eat something and then sleep too.

Oh I am so sorry Noona,I forgot to ask about you.

It's okay Jungkook go and have your dinner and I'll have dinner too.

Bye noona, it was really nice talking to you. I really want to talk to you always like this.

Bye Jungkook. Eat nicely 😁

With this the chat ended. I really felt bad to treat Jungkook like that. He wanted to talk to me after dinner but I can't. That was the only time Namjoon's and I talked.

It was really not necessary that we had to talk daily but I always wanted to be free from my side. I didn't want Namjoon to think that I am busy and I don't have time for him. He should always know that he's my first priority here.

I scrolled through insta for some more time and talked to my army friends.Then I saw the time and it was 11 pm. Wow time really flies soon. I looked at my phone to see no messages or Miss calls from him. Maybe he's really tired today and can't talk to me now. I will just send him a Good night message after having something for dinner.

I thought about going to the kitchen to make me something to eat since I'm hungry but then my phone vibrated again. I looked at the message with wide eyes.

"Come and meet me at our usual place. Bye."

Hello my lovelies,
Hope you haven't forgotten me yet right.

I'm sorry that this whole chapter is full of message type, but I thought some chatting is okay for this story too. I hope you understand.

And I really think I have made you guys a little shocked when Jungkook imagined all those things.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my story guys.

Borahae💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1M 38.3K 42
No amount of training had prepared you for this customer. | ©lottaery started | 100917 completed | 31117 achievements | runner up for BTS Love Myse...
62.3K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC ⚠ ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT ⚠ ...
156K 3.5K 19
"ugh I hate this jerk." you said to yourself , not knowing that in future it will be the total opposite. both for him.... and you.... you just fell f...
3K 110 10
Namjoon is the leader anyone would want and ever need. He is put to the test when Taehyung comes and asks for advice to the problem at hand. But what...