rodrick heffley x reader in '...

Od shmewulok

A weird mash-up between 'diary of a wimpy kid' and 'Sex Education' Rodrick Heffley x female!reader (MINORS D... Vรญce

preface
cast
y/n
rodrick
โ‡ข new people
โ‡ข flasher
โ‡ข play date
โ‡ข guilt
โ‡ข movie
โ‡ข kisses
โ‡ข happily ever after
โ‡ข virgin
โ‡ข jealousy
โ‡ข official
โ‡ข celebration
โ‡ข busted

โ‡ข party

4.3K 102 33
Od shmewulok

s1, e2: aimee's party

-

You arrived at school walking through the hallway with one of your earphones in. You saw Adam talking to Kyle. Another guy passed them and gave Kyle a high five. "See you at Aimee's party, man!" The guy said as he walked away.

"Yeah," Kyle answered awkwardly. He continued walking as Adam stopped. He stopped you as you walked past him. You were pretty surprised by his actions. 'Why did he stop me? I thought he was too embarrassed to be friends with me. Why would he talk to me in the hallway?'

"Aimee's throwing a party?" Adam asked you quietly. You nodded confused. "Yeah, why are you asking?" Adam looked away. "She didn't invite me?" He said quietly and walked away, leaving you perplexed in the hallway.

-

You walked out of the classroom as the bell rang, dismissing everyone. You had your books in your arms pressed against your chest. Rodrick walked up behind you, catching you off guard. "Hey, y/n."

"Oh my god, you scared me." You gasped and held your book tightly. Rodrick chuckled which made you smile. Butterflies stormed both of your bellies. You found his smile adorably cute.

"What's up?" You asked him confidently. "I was wondering if you'll be at Aimee's party tonight." Rodrick scratched the back of his neck. "Of course. I'll never miss a party, duh."

The two of you walked a few meters to your locker, chatting about school things. You closed your locker as Rodrick saw his bandmates. "Oh, uh. I gotta go to my band. See you tonight?" He looked at you expectantly.

"Yeah." You nodded. Rodrick stopped leaning against the lockers. "I like your outfit, by the way." He winked at you and left, leaving you with heating cheeks.

-

Maeve sat with Otis and Eric on the stairs in front of the school building after a failed therapy session with Olivia. They argued about what to do. To get the sex therapy started, Maeve invited them to go to Aimee's party with her to try to get some clients.

-

You got dressed for Aimee's party. You had to go a bit later so that your parents wouldn't know. You climbed out of your window as usual and made your way to Aimee's house.

The house was obviously already crowded as you arrived. You walked into the house and looked for drinks. You spot Aimee already collecting empty beer bottles. She shouts at some drunk teenagers.

"Hey! Hey, can you do that outside, please? And not with the cushions." She shouted worriedly. Aimee didn't have good perseverance so you helped her scolding the drunk teens. "Go outside, idiots. Now." You said angrily and they walked out of the house.

"Thank you." Aimee sighed relieved. Then the untouchables walked up to you. You rolled your eyes and walked away.

-

You looked for Maeve but couldn't find her. But you saw Eric dancing beside the untouchables. "Y/n, nice to see you here," Eric said loudly. You smiled at him. "Nice to see you, too. You look great." Eric smiled widely.

"Do you know where I can get a drink?" You asked him. "Kitchen?" Eric said confused. You sighed and mentally face palmed yourself. "Oh, yeah."

"Where's your Romeo?" Eric raised one of his eyebrows as he asked you. "Romeo?" You said confused. Eric rolled his eyes. "This Rodrick dude, dummy."

"Oh, I don't know. I don't even know if he's here already." You said remembering he wanted to meet you at the party. "Well, you should look for him because I'm gonna talk to Anwar now," Eric said cockily. You raised your eyebrows. "Ok? Good luck..."

You left Eric and walked into the kitchen. You got yourself a beer bottle as you saw Maeve and Aimee outside smoking cigarettes. You joined them sitting on the stairs. Aimee shouted at a guy who urinated in her roses.

"My parents are gonna kill me. They've barely got over the last party." Aimee said nervously. "Why did you have another one, then?" Maeve asked while taking a puff. "Ruby and Olivia said they couldn't do it at their houses."

"I'll help you clean up tomorrow." You joined their conversation. Aimee smiled at you. "You're too kind. Anyway, I love hosting. Do you think people are havin' a good time?"

"Are you havin' a good time?" Maeve looked at Aimee with raised eyebrows. "I think so," Aimee shouted again then looked to the side. "Oh, he's cute." You all looked at Kyle. You sipped from your bottle as Maeve took another puff from her cigarette.

"Oh, I see. You really have a type." You scoffed. "What is it with you and stoners?" Maeve chuckled. "Doesn't he remind you of someone?" Aimee asked.

"Adam?" You said confused. Aimee shook her head. "No, I was thinking more like a boiled Ryan Gosling," Aimee said. "No, Adam," Maeve said shocked.

Adam walked quickly towards the house. "I deserve closure!" He shouted. Aimee panicked. "Everyone inside, now!" She shouted as he stood up. You and Maeve went inside, the other guests stayed outside.

"You can smoke in the living room." Aimee convinced the rest of the teens to rush inside the house. Adam didn't arrive in time and couldn't get in. Maeve excused herself to the bathroom as Aimee locked the door.

-

Adam knocked on the kitchen window to get Eric's attention. "Hey! Let me in. Open the door, you orange twat. I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Adam said aggressively but Eric ignored him and walked out of the kitchen. Adam sighed and decided to text you.

-

You sat on the stairs inside the house, as your phone vibrates.

mAdam
help me get inside please

how? door's locked.

mAdam
please

Aimee would be mad at me.

mAdam
she won't know

what do I get ;)?

mAdam
i have sum weed with me rn

You walked upstairs and opened the window at the stairs. As you texted Adam to inform him, Rodrick walked up to you. "Y/n, I was looking for you!" He said happily. "Oh, really?" You were surprised.

"Yeah. I was upstairs with the boys. It was boring." Rodrick explained. Adam suddenly fell through the window, into the house, and rolled down the stairs. Rodrick chuckled but stopped as he saw you rushing downstairs to Adam.

"Dude, are you okay?" You said quietly. Adam stood up quickly and acted as nothing happened. He nodded and sneakily handed you a joint into your hand. You walked back upstairs to Rodrick, while Adam looked for Aimee.

"Well, that dude's weird," Rodrick said annoyed. You ignored his comment. You liked Adam and didn't want to discuss that now. "You wanna go to the backyard?" You asked him and showed him the joint. Rodrick nodded with a small smile on his face.

You took Rodrick's hand. Rodrick blushed slightly as you dragged him to the backyard. The two of you sat down on an old bench. You pulled out a lighter. "Have you smoked before?" You asked him. Rodrick scoffed."Just one time."

He watched you lighting it up and putting it between your lips. "I'm still new to this," Rodrick said astonished. His eyes were on your lips as you inhaled.

"Oh, um. If you don't want to, you don't need to." You said comforting after you took a puff. Rodrick shook his head. "I want to." You smiled at him. "Let me help you then." You said seductively and inhaled one more time.

You held the smoke in your mouth, pulled Rodrick closer, and leaned in slowly. His heart started beating rapidly as his lips nearly touched yours. You closed your eyes, opened your mouth slightly, and blew out the smoke so that Rodrick could inhale it. Rodrick didn't understand it at first but eventually inhaled the smoke. He thought you wanted to kiss him.

'Wait. Why am I closing my eyes?' You thought and opened your eyes again to see him closing his. 'And why is he closing his eyes?'

You pulled back and looked at him with big eyes. Rodrick's face was completely red. He smiled at you awkwardly but cutely. You cleared your throat and handed him the joint. "Now, try."

You watched him taking a puff from the joint. His chest pumped up. You couldn't take your eyes off him. 'Why does he look so hot?'

A curl of Rodrick's hair fell into his face as he breathed out the smoke. His eyes met your big ones. You got confident and brushed his hair back with your right hand, making him feel warm inside. Rodrick wanted to kiss you so bad but he didn't want to make fast moves and scare you in any way.

"For a newbie, you're quite good." You said impressed. Rodrick chuckled. You stretched your arms and leaned on Rodrick. He became nervous but got used to it quickly.

You giggled quietly. "How do you feel?" You smiled widely. "Great," Rodrick smirked and felt the drug taking effect on him.

The two of you laughed a lot together as you lied in his arms. Suddenly the music in the house stopped. You could hear Aimee screaming "Granny!"

"What the fuck?" You said confused as you got out of Rodrick's arms and stood up. "Come on." Rodrick got a little sad since he didn't want that moment to end.

-

A few teenagers walked out of the house and make their way home. You saw Eric throwing up in the bushes and immediately walked up to him. "What happened? Damn, you're drunk." You said as you held his back.

Eric looked up. "Oh, where the hell have you been?" Eric wiped his mouth. Rodrick walked up behind you. Eric's eyes widened and he chuckled. "Oh-ho. Now I know. You were hooking up."

Rodrick's face reddened again. "Actually, we were smoking." You scoffed and helped him up. Rodrick noticed you struggling with holding Eric and helped you. You had a little moment until Otis walked up to you.

"I'll bring him home." He said and you nodded. Eric left with Otis. You turned to Rodrick. "You wanna come with me?"

'My bandmates probably won't miss me.' Rodrick thought and agreed. "Yeah. Sure."

-

You decided to bring Rodrick home since you weren't sure if he would get home safely on his own. You walk arm in arm together. Rodrick started to talk about everything and you listened.

"I don't feel at home when I'm home," Rodrick said completely zoned out. You got a little worried. "Why? What's wrong?"

"My parents don't like me. My brothers are annoying. I don't really matter. I'm invisible to them." Rodrick explained. He never was comfortable talking about his problems with others but somehow you gave him comfort. Maybe it was because he was stoned.

You caressed his arm making Rodrick feel butterflies in his stomach. "I'm sure that's not true." You tried to lighten up the mood but didn't really know what to say.

You arrived at Rodrick's house. "Are you sure you're gonna get home safely on your own?" Rodrick worried a little. You smiled at him. "Yeah. We actually live close together, so don't worry."

He sighed. "Okay..." Rodrick climbed up a tree to his room. "Text me when you get home." He shouted out of his window. "Shhhh...." You shushed him. Then you nodded and walked back home, sneaking into your room before anyone noticed you were gone.

-

You took off your shoes and texted Rodrick you arrived home. You sat at your table and removed your necklaces as you got an answer.

Rodrick
Thank god :0
I thought you were dead
What took you so long?

lol
struggled climbing up the roof
but I'm here now :)

Rodrick
I'll bring you home next time ;)

sure ;)
i gotta sleep now
have to wake up in the morning

Rodrick
Okay
sleep well, beautiful

goodnight <3

-

The next morning, you helped Aimee cleaning the house a little before her parents would come home. "Could you please clean upstairs? I think we would be faster." Aimee asked you and you nodded.

Aimee struggled with the ashes of her grandma in the carpet while you went upstairs. You collected the empty bottles and a few unused and maybe used condoms. After that, you went to the bathroom to wash your hands. You noticed something lying beside the bathroom's trash can. A positive pregnancy test. You threw it in the trash and continues cleaning. After most of the house was clean you went back downstairs.

"My parents will be home soon," Aimee said. You nodded and put on your jacket. "Thank you so much, you're an angel." Aimee thanked you before you went home. "I know. See ya." You winked and walked out of the house.

-

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

1.3K 95 8
"rodrick, do you ever SHUT UP?" "i will, once you make me." โ˜… a RODRICK HEFFLEY fanfiction. started: 03.07.24 published: 03.10.24 ended: TBA.
20.6K 865 24
โ› but she doesn't know who i am, and she doesn't give a damn about me โœ โ”โ” RODRICK HEFFLEY X OC โ”โ” ENEMIES TO LOVERS/FAKE DATING โ”โ” i do not own...
394K 8.8K 30
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐๐ข๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž?" a rodrick heffley fanfiction [๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ โœ”๏ธŽ] lowercase intended luciddolsยฉ 2020
225K 2.3K 45
this is so cringe i'm so sorry revamping as of march 2023๐Ÿ’—