The Rice Pot Next Door | LISK...

By thenight_thinker

[Sneak Peak] "Yo, Rice Pot next door. You ate so much of my rice, how are you going to repay me?" "Money? I... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1:Such A Realistic Doll
CHAPTER 2: Two Female Wolves
CHAPTER 3: Big Man & Prof.JK
CHAPTER 4: Strange Customer
CHAPTER 4.2: Her Name Card
CHAPTER 5: Complaint
CHAPTER 6: Truce
CHAPTER 7: Friends
CHAPTER 8: Take A Hint
CHAPTER 9: Assumptions
CHAPTER 10: I Already Made Myself Clear
CHAPTER 11: Gay Confirmed!
CHAPTER 12: My Big Boss Is
CHAPTER 13: Animal Instinct
CHAPTER 14: She Likes Me?
CHAPTER 15: The Tigress and The Zoo Keeper
CHAPTER 16: Jungkook Meets Boss Kim
CHAPTER 17: Make Out at The Hotspring
CHAPTER 18: Games Competition
CHAPTER 19: Lisa The Rice Pot Is Angry?
CHAPTER 20: How Am I gonna Repay you?
CHAPTER 21: Hugging in The Rain
CHAPTER 22: Planning To Go Star Gazing
CHAPTER 23: Jennie's Warning
CHAPTER 24: My EX
CHAPTER 25: Something Sweet
CHAPTER 26: Pretending Or Is It?
CHAPTER 27: Anonymous Was...
CHAPTER 28: I'll look More Adorable Rounder
CHAPTER 29: She Likes Me PT.2
CHAPTER 30: Namjoon Is So Done
CHAPTER 31: Disappointed Jungkook
CHAPTER 32: HeartAche
CHAPTER 33: HeartAche PT.2
CHAPTER 34: Reconciliation
CHAPTER 35: My Time To Show Off
CHAPTER 36: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink
CHAPTER 37: Dumb But Good In A Way
CHAPTER 38: I Like Jungkook
CHAPTER 39: Bussiness Trip
CHAPTER 40: Coincidence
CHAPTER 41: Stolen Kiss
CHAPTER 42: JK's Heart Filled Pack Lunch
CHAPTER 43: Jealousy Back And Forth
CHAPTER 45: Plan To Sabotage Their Date
CHAPTER 48: Taehyung's Feeling's
CHAPTER 49: Can I Pursue You?
CHAPTER 50: Lovey Dovey
CHAPTER 51: Resignation
CHAPTER 52: Enraged ft.Alchohol🔞
CHAPTER 53: Old Jeon Visiting
CHAPTER 54: The Only Lustful Wolf I Recognize.
CHAPTER 55: Seperation
CHAPTER 56: Missing You
CHAPTER 57: Birthday Sex🔞
CHAPTER 58: Lisa The Mama Wolf
CHAPTER 59: Drunk Jungkook PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 60: Jungkook's Wedding Gift
CHAPTER 61: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 62: PROPOSAL🐈💍
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3
SPECIAL CHAPTER 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER 5
SPECIAL CHAPTER 6
SPECIAL CHAPTER 7
SPECIAL CHAPTER 8
SPECIAL CHAPTER 9
SPECIAL CHAPTER 10
SPECIAL CHAPTER 11
SPECIAL CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 47: Jungkook's The One I Like

852 59 9
By thenight_thinker

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Lisa knows beforehand that Jungkook will be going to the riding club with Namjoon but she is surprised to see Rosé there as well. "What are you doing here? I thought you dislike riding because it hurts your bum?"

"I think that is precisely why Wu Wen insists on bringing me here - so that I will hurt my bum."

Lisa can sympathize with Rosé.Namjoon is probably still upset with her friend over what happened and is trying to make things difficult. Rosé declares stoutly: "I am going to quit one day!"

"Can you bear to?"

"Of course not Still need to pay My Rent!"

Lisa keeps quiet.

*********

Horse riding is an expensive hobby.Lisa likes horses because she grew up in a farm, but once moving to the big city, she has neither time nor money to spend on horses. The horses in this club are mostly racehorses and each horse probably cost as much as a good car, if not more. Lisa is familiar with the Mongolian horses of her youth and knows little about racehorses. Nonetheless, she can tell from sight that these horses are all well groomed and healthy, from their glossy fur and spirited eyes.

One of the prettiest horses in the stable is a white Arabian horse which is slightly taller than the rest. When Taehyung leads the horse to her, she can see beneath the horse's bright eyes that she has the gentle soul of a fairytale princess,and when she pats her head, the horse does not shy away. "Would you like to ride her?"

The question puts Lisa in a quandary. She would love to ride this beautiful horse but this is Taehyung's mare. If she says yes, will she end up riding with him when she much rather ride by herself?

At her hesitation, Taehyung leads her to another horse. It is a grey horse from Denmark and it has patches of white spots on its back like scattered snow. This horse is shorter than the Arabian horse and is more suitable for female riders. Lisa is very pleased but before she can say "I will choose him", Jungkook enters the stable with a big horse in tow and says in a surprised tone. "Lisa, what are you doing here?"

To Lisa, their constant running into each other is like a sign from above that they should be together. Happily, she walks over to circle the black horse in order to better examine his glossy fur and white hooves. "Is he yours?"

"Yes."

Lisa likes majestic horses and can't help a flash of envy. She wishes to pat him on the head but does not quite dare to especially when Jungkook adds. "He does not have a good temper but you can try feeding him some sugar or sweets."

Lisa happen to have some sweets on her and feeds the horse a piece.When he finishes the sweet, she arches her brow. "He is just like you."

Taehyung watches the two of them in silence. Unlike Lisa, he recognizes the horse as a purebred. In terms of speed, it is not as good as his Arabian horse but he can tell that Lisa seems very interested in Jungkook 's horse.

Or is it an extension of her liking for Jungkook? At their continual banter, his heart sinks further.

(◕︵◕)

Lisa points to the black horse: "Are you sure you know how to ride him?"

Jungkook: "Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"He can bring me around as I take pictures on his back."

"You are wasting precious resources!"

At her enthusiasm over his horse, Jungkook wisely goes with the flow. "Why not you ride him?"

She touches the horse's reins shyly. "That is not nice isn't it? If I am to ride him, what about you?"

"It is fine. I will be happy just looking." Honestly.

His reply makes her more embarrassed even though she really loathes passing over the chance to ride such a magnificent horse. "I say, how about Big Sister gives you a ride?"

"Huh?"

"I can ride with you, how about that? If not, forget that I have ever ask."

"I want to! I want to!"

Before she leads the horse away, Lisa suddenly remembers that she is here with Taehyung, who is standing near the door at the moment with no expression whatsoever. She says a tad guiltily. "Boss, shall the 3 of us ride together? It is more fun when there are more people."

He nods but his words are contrary. "The 2 of you please go ahead. I have something on."

So Lisa leads the horse out from the stable with Jungkook in tow. She sees Rosé riding on a horse with Namjoon and from the way her friend's face is scrunched up like the pleats on a bun, it is not difficult to guess that Rosé is having a miserable time despite being held by the man of her dreams.

When Rosé sees her savior, she calls out excitedly. "Lisa!"

Namjoon is surprised to see Lisa with his brother. Didn't he say that Lisa does not like him? If so, why is he able to bring her over so quickly? Recounting his brother's denseness, Namjoon figures he must be an ass to have believed him!

Lisa tries to interject on her friend's behalf. "Boss Kim, can you let her rest a while?"

Namjoon agrees immediately. "Yes, I think we will take a rest. The both of you, please go ahead without us." and he shots Jungkook a meaningful look.

Surprised by his easy acceptance, Lisa leaps up her horse gracefully. In comparison, Jungkook is less nimble as he has only gone riding a few times, much less on such a tall horses. Lisa has to lend him a hand and when he fidgets uncomfortably behinds her, Lisa does not know whether to laugh or cry. "You are so clumsy and yet you have the cheek to ride such a good horse?"

Jungkook does not answer and grabs her waist self-consciously, which causes Lisa's heart to jump erratically and blushes and she has to take a calming breath.

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

"What is up with you?"

"I'm scared."

(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

Of the thousand words she can use to describe her feelings, nothing is more appropriate than a sigh. How on earth did she end up falling for a guy like this!

Lisa puts the horse to a gallop and the feeling is as if she has returned to the Great Grasslands. Although the freedom is invigorating, she maintains a slow speed In consideration of Jungkook but despite her intentions, the speed still seems too much for him with the way he is clinging to her as if he is trying to become a part of her. Had it not been for their helmets, she bet that his face would be probably been glued to hers too. Because of summer, they are both donned in lightweight clothing and she can keenly feel the heat emitting from the man behind her.

The amazing thing about riding is that it has the ability to blow away her confusion, much like the gentle breeze that blows away the heat on the plains. Looking down at the pair of fair hands that is circling her so tightly, she suddenly realizes that this man may not even know that he likes her. If so, is there any point in testing him? At the very least, she can tell that he does not dislike her.

Lisa also realizes another mistake on her part. Since young, she has been on the receiving end of numerous love professions. As such, she has always maintained a wait-and-see attitude to make sure that the other party has exhibited sufficient sincerity before she is willing to entrust her heart in another's hands.

But when you have Jungkook, a man who is miles ahead of her in terms of qualifications, a man who is also used to be on the receiving end of love professions, a nerd, isn't it too much to expect him to realize that he likes someone, much less chase after a woman?

Fingering her chin, she figures that one of them will have to be more proactive in their relationship. Since she is the first to realize her feelings, this role would seem to fall on her. Who says that she has to wait until he has fallen for her before she can do anything? If she is able win over his heart while it is still unoccupied, who is to say that such is wrong?

Furthermore, it does not matter if she fails. To Jungkook, she is already a lustful wolf for nearly taking off his pants at their first meeting, but instead of holding it against her, he has shown magnanimity of spirit by befriending her. Even if he cannot return her feelings, she doubt that such a person will end their friendship when he finds out that she has a crush on him.

Pleased that she has finally sorted out her thoughts, a heavy burden seems to have lifted off her chest. She brings the horse to stop beside the river so that they can take a break by the grassy bank. As they remove their helmets, she flops onto the grass while Jungkook lies down carefully besides her. With her glossy her behind her and that bright smile on her face,

^_^

Jungkook gets that dazzled feeling once again and can't help an answering smile. "Why are you smiling?"

She replies. "Because I am happy."

"Why are you happy?"

She beckons him over by crocking her finger. "Come closer and I will tell you."

He leans over obediently and she takes the chance to admire him. He is smartly dressed in standard riding gear today and from this angle - even his earlobes seems to invite her to pinch them with their fullness - he is really very easy on the eyes.

Jungkook looks at her strangely. Their faces are very close together and if he dips his head a little, he will probably be kissing her. Looking at her smiling face, he can feel himself drowning in the sensation that is her, but is it really wise to lean in further? Thinking that it is probably not, he swallows back a sigh and starts to sit up.

When she loops her hands around his neck to stop him from moving away, his heart seems to jump to his throat. He looks at her steadily and questions softly. "What are you doing?"

Lisa's gaze move slowly over his eyes, his nose and finally lingers on his lips. Just when she wants to move closer, she hears the distinct sound of another horse approaching. Started, she look in the direction of the rider and see a man on a horseback staring fixedly at them, his fury and disgust clearly visible on his face.

(ರ ~ ರ) ⟵ Tae

Damn, how could she have forgotten about him?

•─────────·𖥸·─────────•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182 1 11
DO NEVER EVER TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. I WILL KEEP TRYING TO GET ACTUAL DANGANRONPA AI ART OKAY ANYWAYS. the cover is not ai art.
712 5 6
This is about Lola who is dating Malachi but she had to go acting for 4 months Malachi cheated on her her best friend (Emily ha) caught him and said...
23.5K 2.4K 103
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
3.3K 94 6
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-