The Rice Pot Next Door | LISK...

由 thenight_thinker

[Sneak Peak] "Yo, Rice Pot next door. You ate so much of my rice, how are you going to repay me?" "Money? I... 更多

NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1:Such A Realistic Doll
CHAPTER 2: Two Female Wolves
CHAPTER 3: Big Man & Prof.JK
CHAPTER 4: Strange Customer
CHAPTER 4.2: Her Name Card
CHAPTER 5: Complaint
CHAPTER 6: Truce
CHAPTER 7: Friends
CHAPTER 8: Take A Hint
CHAPTER 9: Assumptions
CHAPTER 10: I Already Made Myself Clear
CHAPTER 11: Gay Confirmed!
CHAPTER 12: My Big Boss Is
CHAPTER 13: Animal Instinct
CHAPTER 14: She Likes Me?
CHAPTER 15: The Tigress and The Zoo Keeper
CHAPTER 16: Jungkook Meets Boss Kim
CHAPTER 17: Make Out at The Hotspring
CHAPTER 18: Games Competition
CHAPTER 19: Lisa The Rice Pot Is Angry?
CHAPTER 20: How Am I gonna Repay you?
CHAPTER 21: Hugging in The Rain
CHAPTER 22: Planning To Go Star Gazing
CHAPTER 23: Jennie's Warning
CHAPTER 24: My EX
CHAPTER 25: Something Sweet
CHAPTER 26: Pretending Or Is It?
CHAPTER 27: Anonymous Was...
CHAPTER 28: I'll look More Adorable Rounder
CHAPTER 29: She Likes Me PT.2
CHAPTER 30: Namjoon Is So Done
CHAPTER 31: Disappointed Jungkook
CHAPTER 32: HeartAche
CHAPTER 33: HeartAche PT.2
CHAPTER 34: Reconciliation
CHAPTER 35: My Time To Show Off
CHAPTER 36: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink
CHAPTER 37: Dumb But Good In A Way
CHAPTER 38: I Like Jungkook
CHAPTER 39: Bussiness Trip
CHAPTER 40: Coincidence
CHAPTER 41: Stolen Kiss
CHAPTER 42: JK's Heart Filled Pack Lunch
CHAPTER 45: Plan To Sabotage Their Date
CHAPTER 47: Jungkook's The One I Like
CHAPTER 48: Taehyung's Feeling's
CHAPTER 49: Can I Pursue You?
CHAPTER 50: Lovey Dovey
CHAPTER 51: Resignation
CHAPTER 52: Enraged ft.Alchohol🔞
CHAPTER 53: Old Jeon Visiting
CHAPTER 54: The Only Lustful Wolf I Recognize.
CHAPTER 55: Seperation
CHAPTER 56: Missing You
CHAPTER 57: Birthday Sex🔞
CHAPTER 58: Lisa The Mama Wolf
CHAPTER 59: Drunk Jungkook PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 60: Jungkook's Wedding Gift
CHAPTER 61: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink PT.2🔞
CHAPTER 62: PROPOSAL🐈💍
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3
SPECIAL CHAPTER 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER 5
SPECIAL CHAPTER 6
SPECIAL CHAPTER 7
SPECIAL CHAPTER 8
SPECIAL CHAPTER 9
SPECIAL CHAPTER 10
SPECIAL CHAPTER 11
SPECIAL CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 43: Jealousy Back And Forth

930 65 22
由 thenight_thinker

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Jungkook waited on pins and needles for Lisa's reaction. He imagines the various reactions she can have when she eats his lunch but in the end, he only receives a call that she is having dinner with Rosé and will not be eating with him tonight.

Is this because of his luncheon meat? At a loss of what to do next, he turns to his family for help.

Jungkook : I think I have ran into some trouble.

Namjoon: ???

Dad: ???

Mom: ???

Jungkook: Why are you all able to respond the minute I post a question? Are you all very free?

Mom: Please cut down on unnecessary questions. What trouble have you encountered?

Jungkook: I made her a pack lunch today filled with hearts.

Namjoon: Ha. Ha. Ha! So childish!

Mom: I think that is so romantic although it feels a little weird, and I can't quite put my finger on it....

Dad: I think it must be because of the role reversal.Where can you find a man who packs lunch for a woman and fill it with hearts?

Namjoon: Oh I see. Did her attitude turn cold after eating your lunch?

Jungkook:It seems that way to me. She called me this afternoon to tell me that she is not coming home for dinner.

Dad: Could it be that she really has something on?

Namjoon: No, it is too coincidental. Qiao Feng, believe me when I say that you need to get this right before you start chasing after a woman - does she like you?

Jungkook :I have no idea.

Namjoon: There are different ways to go about chasing women and they would depend on whether she likes you or not. If she does not like you, she will be surprised and embarrassed when you suddenly put hearts into her lunch and then she will try to distance herself from you. Get it?

Jungkook : Is she trying to tell me that she doesn't like me?

Namjoon: Err.....

Mom: It may not be the case. For all you know, she really does have something on tonight. My son is beautiful, gentle and such a wizard around the house, you need not worry as she will surely fall for you one day.

Dad: Wifey, are you sure it is ok to praise a man this way?

Mom: So What are you implying!?

Dad: Whatever Wifey says is gospel!

Jungkook: How can I know if she likes me? Do I need to run some tests?

Mom: Do you really have to use the word "tests"? It feels weird.

Namjoon: Actually, testing is not too far off from what I have in mind. Try to act a bit indifferent towards her and then engineer it so that she sees you acting cozy with another woman. If she gets jealous, it will mean that she likes you.

Jungkook : I do not want to be cozy with other woman besides Lisa.

Namjoon: I'm not talking about being cozy for real, just putting on an act will do. The most important thing is to note her reaction to you. If she has no reaction when you are close with another woman, it means you have your work cut out for you.

Mom:Namjoon, how I wish I can transplant some of your people management genes into Jungkook....

Namjoon: Your Excellency, please leave me with some skills so that I can remain a proud man. This could be my one and only salvation .....

Jungkook decides to follow his brother's advice although he is seriously distracted by Lisa's absence to be able to think much that night. He tries to read but he would keep getting out from the study to peer through the peep-hole of his main door in hopes that he can catch a glimpse of her. After a few of such trips, he tells himself that he should install a camera outside his house so that he need not glue himself to the door.

As he pours himself some water, he hears the distant sound of footsteps outside his apartment. Putting down his mug quickly, he dashes to open his main door, just in time to see Lisa digging around her bag for her keys. When she looks at him somberly, it makes him uneasy and he looks down at the floor to avoid her gaze. "What a coincidence, I was about to go downstairs to buy something."

Lisa found her keys and starts to twirl them around her middle finger as she ponders on his "coincidence". "Jungkook, is there a special meaning behind the hearts in my lunch today?"

Her directness throws him off balance but remembering his brother's suggestion to act cautiously and focus on testing her reaction, he clears his throat. "I bought a new cutter and wants to try it out. How do you find the effect? Do you like it?"

His answer makes Lisa depressed. So her suspicions are right! "They are ugly and I hate it!"

So his suspicions are correct! Jungkook sighs softly. "I will not make them in future if that is the case."

She goes into her apartment and Jungkook goes downstairs to take a breather. Does she dislike the food or does she dislike his gesture? If it is the latter, there is really no need to test further although he is really reluctant to give up so soon. Taking a deep breath, he decides to run his test before determining his next course of action.

********

The next day, Jungkook tries to think of a woman he can approach for help. It cannot be someone who has professed a liking for him which there is at least one every day,as it may lead to misunderstandings in future. It has to be someone whom he can tell his plans honestly to from the onset and just at that moment, Jennie comes knocking on his door.

Jennie wants Jungkook to help explain some theory to her, and rather than doing it over the phone, she rather meet him in person. After he is done explaining, she thanks him and grumbles about an article that she has to do in Japanese, and it is so difficult as she only has a basic understanding of Japanese unlike Jungkook who is fluent in the language. Surprisingly, Jungkook offers to help. "I can help you translate your paper into Japanese."

At her surprise, he explains that in return for helping her, can she help him in return? After Jennnie hears his story, she is boiling within but maintains her smile on the outside. Besides, it is indeed something to be happy about since she now knows for certain that Jungkook and Lisa are not an item.

Jungkook knows that Jennie is not an ideal candidate for what he has in mind as Lisa dislikes her. But he is unable to find another helper at such short notice and comforts himself that her dislike may even spur her competitiveness and triggers a reaction. He brings Jennie to wait at their apartment entrance that evening so that Lisa will see the 2 of them talking later. However when Lisa does appear, he is the one surprised as she is arriving home in Taehyung's car.

She steps out from the car, looking lovely with a bright smile that can rival that of the setting sun. When she sees Jungkook and Jennie her smile turns chilly and she stops in her tracks to look at them coldly. At her look,Jungkook is at a loss of what to say, and in the end, it is Jennie who waves in greeting. "Hi, how are you?"

Lisa did not wave back, merely saying. "Hi."

Jennie puts down her hand and turns to hold Jungkook 's hand instead. When Lisa sees their entwined hands, she turns around and walk away. By the time Jungkook realizes that Jennie is holding his hand, Lisa has already turn her back on him and so misses his action of shaking off Jennie. She knocks on the car window and Taehyung rolls down the glass and nods briefly to Jenni and Jungkook in greeting while she says sweetly. "Boss, thank you very much for today."

He arches his brow and asks with mock seriousness. "How do you intend to thank me?"

She tilts her head to one side. "How about I buy you dinner?"

"This is such a rare occurrence, I really must choose the restaurant carefully. Come on in."

Lisa gets into the car without once looking back. Once the door closes, the black car sped off and in moments, it is gone.

Jungkook is rooted on the spot, his face emotionless as Jennie tries to shake him out of his reverie. "Jungkook ?"

Jungkook mutters to himself. "If you feel like eating anything, I can cook it for you."

A/N: he's whispering that to himself wanting to say it to Lisa....

"Huh?" Jennie smiles happily. "Really?"

Jungkook finally came out from his daze. "I beg your pardon?"

"You said you wanted to cook something nice for me."

He shakes his head. "I'm not cooking for you."

His abrupt rejection upsets her. "Jungkook, it is obvious that Lisa does not like you."

Jungkook 's voice drop 10 degrees. "You do not need to remind me." When she bites her teeth, he continues. "Thank you for your help and it ends here. I will translate your thesis into Japanese and will send it over to you tonight."

"Jungkook! Can't you at least invite me up for a glass of water?!"

"If you are thirsty, I can buy some mineral water for you but I cannot invite you to my place. If Lisa returns and sees you, it will only deepen her misunderstanding about the two of us."

"Lisa is not coming back. She has left with her Boss! You have no presence in her eyes at all!"

Jungkook is so angry that his face is turning grim. He says goodbye and leaves aruptly.

ಠ︵ಠ

In the car, Lisa's fingers flew rapidly over her phone although Taehyung cannot see what she is typing.

Lisa: Your method sucks! I have not even make my move before he appears with that hussy Jennie! And they are holding hands dammit! And when I said I am buying my boss dinner, there is no reaction from him at all! Jealous? He is not the least bit jealous!

Rosé: Calm down, I think you should observe for a while more before you come to a conclusion. But what is happening with you and your Boss? Why do I feel that there are some undercurrents between the both of you?

Lisa: You can rest assured on that end. I have given it serious thought and although I think he is trying to date me, it is likely with the goal of trying to make me be his mistress. I'm just going along with the flow for the next few days and once this thing with Jungkook is settled, I will make things clear with him.

Rosé: Have you considered that he may really like you?

Lisa: Please, who is he? He is so well-connected so what makes you think that he likes me? He is not in the same league as our little virgin boy.

Rosé: JK Da Shen is a virgin? How do you know?

Lisa: I guess it.

Rosé: = =

Rosé: Why not you jump him and settle the whole thing. If he is a virgin, he should be an easy case to settle isn't it?

Lisa: Why do I think that it is a lousy idea? You, stop trying to spoil my feminine restraint.

Rosé: Tell you what, why not you test him some more while I try to figure out a way to jump him without him knowing. I'll take part too.

Lisa: I don't want to! You are a pervert!

Rosé: o(╯□╰)o You are mistaken, I mean you jump Jeon Da Shen while I jump Namjoon. It is 2 separate sacks, 2 separate jumps....

Lisa: Ah, that sounds better. Go ahead and do your research then. I'm off for dinner. Bye ~

Rosé: Alright Byeeeee

•─────────·𖥸·─────────•

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

13.4K 752 42
შეძლებს თუ არა გულგატეხილი გოგონა ვინმეს ისევ შეყვარებას? თქვენ რას ფიქრობთ?
64.5K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
8.5K 244 9
I don't have a description Discography is mostly Drake, Chris Brown, The Weeknd mostly R&b
2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...