MY FAIR LADY (Author's Reco)

By LVNALVNALVNA

VII π’‘π’“π’†π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’π’•π’† π’”π’Š π’π’Šπ’”π’‚ π’“π’Šπ’•π’ π’π’ˆ π’‹π’†π’π’π’Šπ’† π’Œπ’Šπ’Ž 𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL... More

PRIMÉ
K MATES
LA MAISON
MY FAIR LADY
LM STRAT
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING
INSIDE THE RED CORVETTE
I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR SO LONG
EIFFEL VIEW
SAINTE VICTOIRE
MOON RIVER
LA VIE EN ROSE
GRAY BEETLE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: BREAD + COFFEE
A BEAUTIFUL YEAR
J STANDS FOR
ARE WE HAVING
AS ONE
ANDRÉ ALEXANDER
HELLO, SON
I'M YOUR BETTER HALF
ELENA AN
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
A STUCK THORN
WHAT A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JENNIE
WHEN ALL I KNOW IS TO LOVE YOU
TEA FOR THREE
DRIFTED AWAY
SWING MY HEART
BUT NO
J FRANCO
RAINY NIGHTS
STRAIN
PRESIDENT'S SPEECH
SHE'S ALWAYS A WOMAN TO ME
OLD FASHIONED
SANUR
ON A BEAUTIFUL SPRING DAY
HAVE WE BEEN HERE?
BE FREE
THE GREAT NATE
DO NOT REPEAT
FORGIVE ME GUYS
IT'S SNOWING
YOU'RE MY END AND MY BEGINNING

SAY HELLO IN THIS CAFÉ

8.8K 285 33
By LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

Lisa's bringing me out on a date today and I am so happy that we're free on a Saturday.
I put on a white dress and I noticed she wore a white polo too.

"Oh. My love wants to match with me today, huh?"
I said.

"Of course, this is a special date. Mom and Dad will be with us."
She said and I am happier!
It's rare that we go on a date outside with her parents. I hugged Lisa so tight for this chance!

I am looking for Mama Joan and Tina downstairs to tell them we're leaving but maybe they're falling asleep already. Hmmm. It's only 6pm. Too early.

Lisa wants to drive my gray beetle. She keeps insisting. So, I let her drive my car.
She's actually using it sometimes because she likes it more than her beetle or her other luxury cars.

She made my mood happy when she plays the whole Bruno Major album inside the car while we're driving.

"We'll put up a music festival next year you like? A benefit concert. Your chosen charity, love. And let's invite artists we want?"
She said and I happily agreed! Such a great idea.
People need it. After how many years of adjusting to the new normal, we all deserve a break. And of course, to help those who are in need.

I noticed she's a bit sweaty.

"You want me to adjust the air-con, love? Are you not feeling well?"
I asked her and wipe her perspiring forehead.

"I'm fine. Can we bring down the windows?"
She asked. Oh, she needs fresh air.

"I would love to!"
I responded.

The road is so familiar to me because this is the way going to her coffee shop above the mountain and to her parents' house.

"Are we going to your parents' house?"
I asked.

"No. At the mountain top café."
She said.

"Oh yes! Outdoor please! And have you told Chef Sebastian to prepare burnt cheesecake?"
I asked. God. I am excited!

"Yes, baby. He was informed that the First Lady is coming so his burnt cheesecake must be present."
She said smiling.

"Thank you!"

On the way, I can't stop touching Lisa. Her thighs. Her nape. I'm pnching her cheeks and kissing her head while jamming with the songs.
She's jamming too and it really made me smile listening to her voice. I just didn't mention it because for sure she'll stop singing.

When we arrived, Sebastian welcomed us and I hugged him tight. He handed me a plate of cheesecake and I'm eating while walking towards the outdoor area and also feeding Lisa with a bite.

When we reached the door going outside, I saw Lisa's parents, Mama Joan, Tina, Hyeri, Rosé and Jisoo. Hmmm.

There's a big round table at the center and the area is well lit with warm chirstmas lights.
I really love this rustic vibe here.

I immediately approached Lisa's parents and hugged them.

"Hi! I am surprised you guys are here!"
I told Jisoo, Rosé and Hyeri.

"Well, Lisa wants your second anniversary to be special with us. We heard this is where you two had your first date?"
Jisoo said smiling. We sat on the table and I am wondering why there are two vacant chairs beside me.

I looked at the food and those recipes are not usually served here.

"I personally cooked those for us, baby."
Lisa's Mom said and I am excited to eat!

I held Lisa's hand. We're flirting with each other through our stares.

"Love, why are there two vacant chairs?"
I asked.

Lisa held my hand tighter and she pointed behind me using her pouting lips.

I looked back and...

Oh my god!

My Dad and step mom are here!
Dad has a guitar on his hand!

Lisa walked me towards them and I really cried hugging my Dad so tight!

Lisa approached my step mom and hugged her.

"Dad!!l Oh my god! I missed you! I am happy to see you!
It's–it's bee three years, Dad!"
I am sobbing.

"I am happy that I am here with you now, my baby! So happy!"
My dad is in tears too.

Lisa took the guitar so Daddy can hug me tighter.

Then he led me to my step mom.

"Hi, Jennie. I am Stella."
She said and I can see in her eyes that she is excited to see me too.

She hugged me tight and I am so happy to meet her finally!

"Hi, Mom! Thank you. Thank you for being here."
I said while still crying.

Both of my parents are crying.

Then to my surprise when I turned around to go back to the table with them...

Lisa is kneeling with her one knee on the ground and playing a song.

Oh my god.

I know the song when she plucks the intro and it made me aware of what's going to happen.

I cried more when Lisa started singing.
My god!
It's "Marry Me" by Train.

Forever can never be long enough for me
to feel like I've had long enough with you

I can't stop crying especially when Lisa's tears are starting to fall too!

Forget the world now, we won't let them see.
But there's one thing left to do.
Now that the weight has lifted,
love has surely shifted my way.

Our parents are crying. Our friends. Mama Joan and Tina. We all felt Lisa's sincerity.
They all felt our love.

Marry me
today and every day.
Marry me.
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe,
say you will.

Lisa is really good in playing instruments and her voice will always be something that calms me.
And this moment, this will always be remembered. So simple, intimate yet heartfelt.

Promise me you'll always be
happy by my side.
I promise to sing to you
when all the music dies.

And marry me
today and everyday.
Marry me.
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe,
say you will.

Lisa ended the song so sweet. I immediatedly ran to her and lifted her up. Hugged her so tight and kissed her non-stop.
She wrapped my waist with her arms tight.
We are both crying.

Then her mom approached us and handed Lisa a box.

Lisa wiped her tears. Took the ring out and placed the box inside her pocket.

"Mom, is this– is this the ring?"
I asked Lisa's mom and she nodded while crying.

Lisa cleared her throat.

"Please not a speech for the nation."
Jisoo said and we all laughed.

Lisa took a deep breathe.

"I– I now understood when two years ago I was like a total idiot sending you emojis when I was courting you. Remember that, my love?
She is crying again.
I am wipping her tears while we're all laughing.

"I sent Jennie a church emoji. Because the first time I saw her I already knew in my heart that she's the one. She's the one I'm going to marry. I am spending my life with her."
Lisa melted our hearts telling everyone about it. She looked at my Dad too and she smiled.

"Then she sent me a cute guitar emoji. Good thing I rememebered a week ago. So, there she already gave me a hint how to propose to her."
She said and everyone went back laughing.

"Baby, are you happy that finally your parents are here?"
She asked me and Ia nodded while wipping my tears.

"Yes. I am! You know that! And thank you so much!"
I said while my voice is cracking.

"Thank you for being here, General Kim and Ms. Stella. There were nights that Jennie keeps crying on my shoulder because she missed you.
Thank you for the guitar, General. I will take care of this and use this to play songs for Jennie. You know why? Whenever she cries at night, I play a song for her and she begins to smile."
Lisa told everyone our secret. But yeah, that's true.

"Jen?"

I looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I know you have sacrificed a lot just for this relationship to work. Getting in my world was not easy for you, I know. But thank you. Thank you for staying. Thank you for inspiring me to do better on my job."

"Jennie, Mom and Dad kept telling me before...

'Lisa, do not look for a one in a million kind of girl.
Choose a once in a lifetime kind of woman.'

When I met you, I understood what they were telling me about, Jen. It's you.

Sometimes, I am asking God.
What did I do to deserve Jennie, Lord?
All I do is work for this nation. But here she is.
Here you are, Jen.
The day you embraced me and accepted me to be your partner, was the day you embraced my job too, the whole nation.

I can't promise that this is not going to be tough.
But we have already proven that as long as we fight for this together, this relationship works, we can face any challenges. Right?

I won't stop protecting you. You know that.
Everyday, I will make you feel how much I love you.

Jennie, are you excited of the future? Because I am looking forward what's the first toy I am going to buy for our kids. I am excited to what values you're going to teach them. It makes me alive thinking what names we are going to name them.

Are you too excited to spoil our future grandchildren?"

Oh god! Lisa made us cry. Especially me. But I slapped her arm on her last question.

"I'd buy them everything they want. But make me pregnant first, you crazy! I still want to enjoy our kids."
I said and we're all giggling.

"Marry me next month, Jen."
My eyes widened.

"Next month?"
I asked in surprise.

"Well, yes. Only if your Mom and Dad are free to fly here again."
She said looking at them and my Dad nodded.

"So, Jen,
will you?"
She said while still crying. She's a bit nervous now and looks scared while waiting for my answer.

"Will I what? Say it."
I teased her.

I am surprised when Lisa knelt again.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, will you marry me? Next month. Marry me. Please? Oh god. Your name makes me want to bring you in bed right now"
Lisa is still in tears. She is so cute and too naughty at the same time!

Ugh! Her last sentence!

"Oh my god! Lisa, our parents are here!"
I said and everyone is laughing.

"Ugh. Still not working, guys. What should I do?"
Lisa looks so cute asking everyone for help.

She cleared her throat again.

"As the President of France, with the power vested in my heart. Jennie Ruby Jane, please say yes before I really use my Presidential might.
Are my looks and my moves in bed not enough? Last night, I remember you asked for anothe–."
I already shut her mouth with a kiss. She is becoming so talkative and she may spill some private information and our families and friends are here! Oh Lisa! Even our parents are laughing out loud.

Lisa is such a charmer. God. I am so in love with my favorite crazy person!

"Yes. Yes. Okay. I am marrying you before you babble more of our personal activities, love. Oh my god. Lisa!"
I said after a long kiss.

"Marry me, Jennie."
She looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Yes!"
I said while showing her this beautiful ring on my finger.

"How–?"
She is baffled how it got to my finger.

"Love, you were so tensed. You forgot that you already placed it on my finger a while ago."
I said and we're all chuckling. Tears of joy are still falling.
And love is in the air.

We're hugged by our families and friends and they gave us messages over our intimate dinner.

I can't believe Lisa is now my fiancé.
How time flies.
How love shines in our eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.1K 44
- COMPLETE - 7 YEARS PASSED AND FINALLY, LALISA MANOBAN FOUND HER FIRST LOVE, JENNIE KIM, AND WORKED IN THE SAME COMPANY AS HER AFTER LEAVING EVERYTH...
883K 26.6K 56
IV 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓, π’Žπ’š π’‡π’‚π’—π’π’“π’Šπ’•π’† 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and rep...
746K 20.9K 46
VI π’‚π’šπ’‚π’˜ π’Œπ’ 𝒏𝒂 π’Žπ’‚π’ˆ 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’•π’Šπ’”π’”π’–π’† π’•π’‚π’π’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR HANKY AND HEART ❗️❗️❗️ THIS STORY IS NOT...
544K 16.7K 40
I π’‘π’‚π’π’ˆπ’Šπ’• π’Šπ’•π’ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa G!P Written: May 2020